"When the going gets tough, the tough get empirical." -- Jon Carroll

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: Astronomy 1

SubjectAuthor
* Astronomy 1carl eto
`* Re: Astronomy 1carl eto
 `* Re: Astronomy 1carl eto
  `* Re: Astronomy 1carl eto
   +- Re: Astronomy 1whodat
   `* Re: Astronomy 1J. J. Lodder
    `- Re: Astronomy 1carl eto

1
Astronomy 1

<7acdb605-b901-4830-9e60-291b7b09e26cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=114811&group=sci.physics.relativity#114811

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 6 May 2023 11:15:05 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Astronomy 1
From: ccarleto...@gmail.com (carl eto)
 by: carl eto - Sat, 6 May 2023 18:15 UTC

Astronomy

Syrian astronomer Shatir (b. 1304) observed the celestial universe and described the Earth revolving around the Sun on a circular orbit (fig 1). Copernicus depicted Mercury and Venus orbiting the Sun between the Sun and the Earth (fig 2) but if Mercury and Venus are orbiting the Sun between the Sun and the Earth, Mercury and Venus could not be viewed a night; consequently, Venus and Mercury have orbital diameters larger than the Earth's orbital diameter.

Kepler describes the Earth orbiting the Sun on an elliptical path but the seasons are formed by the tilt of the Earth where the tilt allows a hemisphere of the Earth to be closer (summer) or farther (winter) from the Sun forming a 300 mile displacement yet Kepler describes the Earth orbiting the Sun on an elliptical orbit where the displacement between the Earth's orbital aphelion and perihelion is 3.1 million miles yet seasons are not formed at the equator which is experimental proof the Earth's orbit is circular.

Parallax is used to measure the distance to a star which requires a parallax reference distance. Astronomers use the Earth's orbital diameter as the parallax reference distance but the distance to a 4.22 light year star (4 x 1016 m) is more than 105 times greater than the Earth's orbital diameter (2..99 x 1011 m) which is too short of a parallax reference distance to produce a change in the angular position θ that can be measured using the Hubble to measure the distance to the closest star. The telescopic resolution θ required to determine the distance to a 4.22 ly star is calculated,

A/B = cos θ.......................................................................................................1

when A/B → 0, equation 1 becomes,

A/B = θ..............................................................................................................2

Using A as the Earth's orbital diameter, B is the distance to a 4.22 ly star, and θ is the change in the angular displacement of the star, in equation 2, the telescopic resolution (power) required to determine the distance to a 4.22 ly (4 x 1016 meters) star is calculated,

θ = A/B = (2.99 x 1011 m) / (4 x 1016 meters) = 7.475 x 10-6 degrees or 0.027 arcsec..........3

To measure the distance to a 4.22 ly star using the Earth's orbital diameter as the parallax reference distance requires a telescopic resolution of 0.027 arcsec (equ 3) which is 3.7 times more power than the Hubble (.1 arcsec). Using equation 2, the maximum parallax distance to a star calculated using the Hubble is calculated,

B = A/θ = (2.99 x 1011 m) x (3600o) / arcec) x (.1 arcsec)-1 = 1..0764 x 1015 m = 0.114 ly..........4

The Hubble (.1 arcsec) has a maximum parallax range of .114 ly (equ 4) using the Earth's orbital diameter as the parallax reference distance but the distance to the closest star is 4.22 ly which is four times greater then the range of the Hubble. In addition, to determine the distance to a star using parallax requires a straight path parallax reference distance but the curvature of the Earth's orbit changes the directional view of the observer on the Earth by 180o after 182 days (six months); consequently, parallax cannot be used in astronomy.

The Hubble is said to have been used to photograph the Eagle Nebula that is 7,000 ly from the Earth and composed of more than 1,000 stars but only the stars of constellations exist since the Hubble cannot resolve any of the stars that composed of Eagle Nebula. The Sun is said to be propagating at the velocity of 220 km/s to increase the parallax reference distance but a celestial map of the constellations represents stars that are stationary which includes the Sun. If the stars were in motion, a 10-year-old planisphere would not function and the constellations would not annually align. Plus, astronomers cannot state the exact direction the Sun is propagating.

The Milky Way galaxy includes the Sun which would require the photographer to be many millions of light years away from the Earth which proves the photographic images of the Milky Way were fabricated. In addition, the density of the stars depicted on a planisphere is constant yet the image of the Milky Way represents a higher density of stars along the branches of the Milky Way which conflicts with the constant density of stars depicted on celestial maps of the constellations. The constant density of stars proves the Milky Way galaxy does not exist. Only the stars that compose of constellation that can be viewed with the naked eye exist. All other celestial phenomena are fiction.

Black holes depict the uncertainty (limit) of a telescope's range. Example, using an analogy, a microscope has a measurement limit since a microscope cannot view electrons orbiting an atom. The areas that are not within the range (uncertainty) of a microscope are black holes. A telescope also has a limit to the stellar universe that can be viewed; consequently, black holes represent the measurement uncertainty of a telescope. Also, radio astronomy is based on continuous and expanding electromagnetic radio waves that propagate and expand from the distance stars to the Earth. The stars are said to emit expanding radio waves but radio astronomers cannot determine which of the stars’ radio waves are forming the radio signal since a stars' expanding electromagnetic radio emissions would combined at the Earth.

The Big Bang expansion theory is based on the stars of the stellar universe that are in motion but the shapes of the constellations have not changed since the inception of photography (140 years). The length of the handle of the Big Dipper has not increased or decreased nor has the length of the legs of Cirrus changed, in the last 140 years. The red shift is used to justify the Big Bang expansion theory but every star at different times form both red and blue shifts since the stars are stationary. When an observer on the surface of the Earth propagates towards a star, the blue shift is produced and when the observer propagates away from the star, the red shift is observed. The stellar red and blue shifts are formed by the Earth's daily and yearly velocities affect on the observer viewing stationary stars which contradicts the Big Bang theory that stars are in motion (expanding).

Dedicated To Emma and the royal coronation.

Re: Astronomy 1

<dfad80de-b43c-472b-852b-76f9f4e0ca23n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=114814&group=sci.physics.relativity#114814

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 6 May 2023 11:34:20 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Astronomy 1
From: ccarleto...@gmail.com (carl eto)
 by: carl eto - Sat, 6 May 2023 18:34 UTC

dfdf

Re: Astronomy 1

<68e24bc2-97d7-4572-ad71-904b325b598en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=114958&group=sci.physics.relativity#114958

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sun, 7 May 2023 15:26:51 -0700 (PDT)
From: ccarleto...@gmail.com (carl eto)
 by: carl eto - Sun, 7 May 2023 22:26 UTC

On Saturday, May 6, 2023 at 11:34:22 AM UTC-7, carl eto wrote:
> dfdf
Special Relativity is the only complete paper, with an abstract, intro, etc.. that I have written since this is the main scope of physics, the rest is important but special relativity is the most import part of physics since it addresses the main problem that was occurring in 1900 - 1923 when physics was first developing that was going to be based in the future on Maxwell’s electromagnetic theory of light. We human tend to believe that the process of science that is used to form what is accepted today just spontaneously formed but in fact there was a process that starts at the beginning and reach to a certain point that manifests itself into the future.

In all science, there are people that know what they are doing and those, even with PhD in a particular subject have not a clue what they are talking about and it is hard it distinguish between the two by the general public. Even I have been and still am call a troll and even worst yet most people and organization cannot debate me on the subject that I post here on this site and have sent to every science magazine yet do not even get a single response but times are a changing.

The science establishment act as though I do not exist which is odd since I have been doing this for over 20 years and at the beginning 1994, the people of the science journals always gave me a response and were extremely respectful and sometimes affectionate but now it is a sea of nothingness which is odd since you would think after all this research that I would get better yet according to their collective response, I and my work is nothing.

You can imagine the joy in the discovery that I have presented in these papers which is what has keeps me alive and most importantly young. The love the GOD, whenever I get to the peak of my research which sometime is false but when it is real, I feel like Jesus has touched my heart. Unfortunately, this feeling of love only last until I find another golden nugget with the help of God. I put the question in my leather 200-year-old bible and sleep with it and in the morning ask God to help me with the question and for guidance and he never fails me. Only once did he fail me when I ask that Taylor Swift or Emma Watson marry me but they are still single which is some consolation which is why is pick two girls.

Re: Astronomy 1

<7caa08c1-ef12-4853-ad87-6f72cfe54860n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=115174&group=sci.physics.relativity#115174

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 9 May 2023 11:56:12 -0700 (PDT)
From: ccarleto...@gmail.com (carl eto)
 by: carl eto - Tue, 9 May 2023 18:56 UTC

The angle between Sun light and Earth’s surface, during the summer and winter solstice are equal yet during the summer, in the northern hemisphere, summer is formed and, simultaneously, in the southern hemisphere winter is formed yet the Sun light’s incident angles are equal which proves the seasons are formed by the distance between the Sun and the Earth where the 300 mile displacement between the winter and summer solstice (on the northern hemisphere) produces the seasons; consequently; the Earth’s orbit is circular since Kepler’s elliptic orbital produces a three million mile displacement between the Earth’s orbital aphelion and perihelion yet seasons are not formed at the equator.

Re: Astronomy 1

<kc029vFn57rU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=115192&group=sci.physics.relativity#115192

From: whod...@void.nowgre.com (whodat)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 9 May 2023 18:11:55 -0500
 by: whodat - Tue, 9 May 2023 23:11 UTC

On 5/9/2023 1:56 PM, carl eto wrote:
> The angle between Sun light and Earth’s surface, during the summer and winter solstice are equal yet during the summer, in the northern hemisphere, summer is formed and, simultaneously, in the southern hemisphere winter is formed yet the Sun light’s incident angles are equal which proves the seasons are formed by the distance between the Sun and the Earth where the 300 mile displacement between the winter and summer solstice (on the northern hemisphere) produces the seasons; consequently; the Earth’s orbit is circular since Kepler’s elliptic orbital produces a three million mile displacement between the Earth’s orbital aphelion and perihelion yet seasons are not formed at the equator.

https://spaceplace.nasa.gov/seasons/en/

Re: Astronomy 1

<1qaiflw.yrofx11xgdrhyN%nospam@de-ster.demon.nl>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=115244&group=sci.physics.relativity#115244

From: nos...@de-ster.demon.nl (J. J. Lodder)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 10 May 2023 13:21:13 +0200
 by: J. J. Lodder - Wed, 10 May 2023 11:21 UTC

carl eto <ccarleto4157990662@gmail.com> wrote:

> The angle between Sun light and Earth's surface, during the summer and
> winter solstice are equal yet during the summer, in the northern
> hemisphere, summer is formed and, simultaneously, in the southern
> hemisphere winter is formed yet the Sun light's incident angles are equal
> which proves the seasons are formed by the distance between the Sun and
> the Earth where the 300 mile displacement between the winter and summer
> solstice (on the northern hemisphere) produces the seasons; consequently;
> the Earth's orbit is circular since Kepler's elliptic orbital produces a
> three million mile displacement between the Earth's orbital aphelion and
> perihelion yet seasons are not formed at the equator.

Now here is your change to really get a paper into Nature,
instead of making false claims about having done so.

Nature will no doubt be happy to publish your revolutionary proof
that the orbit of the Earth must be circular.

Don't forget to post a pre-print here, before you submit,

Jan

Re: Astronomy 1

<1ceba94d-6b1a-4ff0-9d1f-e01f511353b5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=115268&group=sci.physics.relativity#115268

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 10 May 2023 14:10:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: ccarleto...@gmail.com (carl eto)
 by: carl eto - Wed, 10 May 2023 21:10 UTC

When you take a poop can you see it come out your anus without using a mirror?