Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2022 01:44:40 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: 210th published book by AP-- Stoicism revived as Russia threatens
nuclear war; worse yet Sun gone Red Giant// Philosophy by Archimedes
Plutonium (Author) (Amazon's Kindle) Preface: This book, for me, comes from
several directions. The first..
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 10 Oct 2022 08:44 UTC

210th published book by AP-- Stoicism revived as Russia threatens nuclear war; worse yet Sun gone Red Giant// Philosophy by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon's Kindle) Preface: This book, for me, comes from several directions. The first..

210th published book

Stoicism revived as Russia threatens nuclear war; worse yet Sun gone Red Giant// Philosophy

by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon's Kindle)

Preface: This book, for me, comes from several directions. The first direction it comes from is seeing wild animals and plants being killed and slaughtered and burned as human overpopulation overruns Earth. I am endeared by Pragmatism, but pragmatism philosophy cannot sustain my love of wild plants and animals. And so, over the decades, I slowly have become endeared to another philosophy that can handle death, whether the death of people or wild plants and animals. A philosophy called Stoicism, provided I add a element of science to the philosophy of Stoicism. And I have kept this philosophy under wraps for the past decades, but now, seeing a threat to all of life on Earth, both a nuclear war and even more dangerous-- Sun gone Red Giant Phase, the more and more I need Stoicism to bear the ugly news. Pragmatism is great, but fails to deliver upon that of a life approaching death. This is where Stoicism fills in the last chapter of anyone's and everyone's life.

Cover Picture: Is my iphone photograph of a Google Search for "WW1 trench warfare". The scenery and environment that frames Stoicism-the best for me- is the WW1 novel "All Quiet on the Western Front" by Remarque, a superbly written novel, and the feelings of being in war, and the philosophy I wish I would carry if _I was in that war.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B0BHQR3GJT
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ October 8, 2022
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 637 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported