Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2022 14:53:34 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: AP's 211+x book of science. Incorporating Vector Product in Faraday
law and New Ohm's law V = C*B*E.
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 11 Oct 2022 21:53 UTC

AP's 211+x book of science. Incorporating Vector Product in Faraday law and New Ohm's law V = C*B*E.

I have put this off for extremely long time now. And now is the time to finally do this.

Up to now I have made New Ohm's Law without vector product. I just did not want to get wrapped in details. But now I need to detail this.

New Ohm's Law is Voltage = current C times magnetic field B times electric field E.

Now the times can be a vector product. And it must be a form of trigonometry to account for the thrusting into a coil to produce electricity.

For example, if the thrusting bar magnet is not at a perpendicular to the coil, then a trigonometry needs to be in the formula for the thrust to yield the "perpendicular component of thrust".

But this book is more than the details of the multiplication in V=C*B*E.

I want to discuss the Speed of Light as a closed loop pencil ellipse. And I want to bring in the Pythagorean theorem. And tie together the Decimal Grid System of Numbers of mathematics.

Re: AP's 211+x book of science. Incorporating Vector Product in Faraday law and New Ohm's law V = C*B*E.

<e639cdcd-6e95-4ec6-9a63-79a1ab26caabn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=115538&group=sci.math#115538

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2022 15:14:07 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: AP's 211+x book of science. Incorporating Vector Product in
Faraday law and New Ohm's law V = C*B*E.
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 11 Oct 2022 22:14 UTC

Yes, I should not forget Dot Product along with Vector Product. So far in my writings I have kept it "General" in C*B*E, but now I need to fine tune it, to incorporate the trigonometry needed in vectors.

And already I see a clarity for speed of light as constant and maximum constant in a closed loop pencil ellipse.

But I see even much much more in a possible direct link up with Decimal Grid Systems being the true numbers of mathematics, and not that crumby, lousy degenerate Reals of Old Math. What I mean by this is say the bar magnet in Faraday's law is 3meters long thrusting through the coil. And so the smallest pencil ellipse in Decimal 10 Grid is 3 by 0.8 by 2.9. Now we double that and have a rectangle instead of right triangle. And the doubling would be the kinetic energy 1/2mv^2.

Re: AP's 211+x book of science. Incorporating Vector Product in Faraday law and New Ohm's law V = C*B*E.

<2b78697c-34e5-4032-9215-6c2a14bbc012n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=115549&group=sci.math#115549

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2022 18:26:18 -0700 (PDT)
Faraday law and New Ohm's law V = C*B*E.
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 12 Oct 2022 01:26 UTC

Now I need to do this especially, for once again, I am making slow progress into Reincarnation science, I need to connect up the whole of mathematics Decimal Grid Numbers with Geometry of Pythagorean theorem.

It is a wonderful wonderful piece of evidence that electricity is always perpendicular to magnetism.

That astounding fact and idea, needs to be explained in more detail.

Of course the mathematics has the Pythagorean theorem. But the Pythagorean theorem is not the whole of mathematics. Yet in Physics, the perpendicularity of electricity to magnetism is far too much encompassing. This means that mathematics is missing something, missing something big as to why the Pythagorean theorem is not larger in the body knowledge of mathematics.

There is something I am missing in the understanding of Mathematics for the physics is quite clear--- All is Atom and Atoms are nothing but electricity and magnetism. Yet in math, the Pythagorean theorem is too small of importance. While in physics, perpendicular is at the heart of physics. So there is some more to fill in mathematics.

And perhaps it is this Vector and Dot product that rely on a angle for trigonometry. We generally do not like to think of angles as numbers, but the connection of angles to numbers is the science of trigonometry.

And of course, in my recent book proving dimensions can be 3 and only 3 dimensions. Trigonometry is 2 dimensional. An added support of the idea dimensions exist to only 3rd dimension.

I believe the solution to all this pondering will be the idea that Decimal Grid Numbers is the missing piece of mathematics that ties together math with physics and makes the Pythagorean theorem much larger. Much larger than what the Pythagorean theorem was in Old Math with their Reals and continuum..

Perhaps the continuum of Old Math Reals destroyed the Pythagorean theorem, destroying it so that it could not "show itself in full bloom and glory".

As my example earlier of a bar magnet thrusting 3meters, then the right triangle is 0.8 with 2.9 as right triangle and doubling it to a pencil ellipse for a Light Wave. That connects speed of light with kinetic energy. In a system of Reals with continuum, none of that makes sense. In a system of Discrete numbers, it makes perfect sense.

AP, King of Science, especially Physics

Re: AP's 211+x book of science. Incorporating Vector Product in Faraday law and New Ohm's law V = C*B*E.

<daea761f-25b6-46a7-aef7-9393ff1e0d86n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=115553&group=sci.math#115553

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2022 18:55:23 -0700 (PDT)
Faraday law and New Ohm's law V = C*B*E.
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 12 Oct 2022 01:55 UTC

Years back when I was doing TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS textbooks, I knew I had to have dot product and vector product in New Ohm's law of V=C*B*E with V voltage, C coulomb current, B magnetic field, E electric field. I knew the multiply was either a dot product or vector product. But rather than wade through details and take up time, I decided it best to just make the general math formula of V=CBE and leave the details of multiplication for a later date.

And I see that such was a wise decision, years back. To leave the details of the multiplication in Voltage in generalized form. For it may turn out that Vector Product and Dot Product are natural parts of physics mathematics or it may turn out that Vector Product and Dot Product were "crude remedies" that fixed the wrong numbers of Reals and the continuum of Old Math. In other words, there is the possibility that physics and mathematics never needed the vector and dot product if mathematics used only the Decimal Grid Numbers and a Discrete mathematics. I love that to be the case for vector and dot products for if anything AP loves more, is to throw out junk in science that only is confusing, not simple and easy.

But I suspect, beforehand that the vector and dot products are needed despite the fact that Decimal Grid Numbers are discrete and far different from Reals and continuum. And so my hunch is that vector and dot products are vital for physics and math.

So let me dive into Old Physics Old Ohm's Law of V= iR where V is voltage, i is current and R is resistance. Can we see that V= C*B*E that the B*E is either a form of vector product or dot product? Can we see that? For, can we see that as we thrust a bar magnet through a coil at a angle, that we have to compensate for that angle in the Lines of Force of Magnetism? With either the trigonometry of sine as in vector product or the cosine in dot product? Same question for Resistence in electromagnetism. Can we see that a current through a resistor is the same as a current through -- as the bar magnet thrust needs compensation of what is thrusting perpendicular. So in a current flowing through a resistance some compensation to the current as _non_perpendicular. So here we conceptually make out what Resistance is in Old Physics-- as the compensation from non-perpendicular. That a current flowing in a conductor, almost all the current is perpendicular and gets through easily , but in a resistor, much of the current is non-perpendicular and little gets through--- now I likely have that conceptual picture turned around backwards, but the reader can understand what I am driving at. In thrusting in Faraday Law, only the Perpendicular component counts in making electricity. In New Ohms Law, the V= C*B*E, the B*E is a measure of how easy or how difficult it is to have current flow through, due to perpendicularity. And the way that physicists mathematically account for that perpendicularity is via the vector product or the dot product. Resistance in electricity and magnetism is where a material absorbs the Lines of Force rather than let them go through. And it is either the vector or dot product that describes how much gets through.

AP