"Flattery is all right -- if you don't inhale." -- Adlai Stevenson

tech / sci.physics.relativity / IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?

SubjectAuthor
* IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?George Hammond
+* Re: IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?George Hammond
|`* Re: IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?Laurence Clark Crossen
| `* Re: IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?George Hammond
|  `- Re: IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?Laurence Clark Crossen
+- Re: IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?George Hammond
+- Re: IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?George Hammond
+* Re: IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?George Hammond
|+- Re: IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?Tory Paulis
|+- Re: IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?Laurence Clark Crossen
|+- Re: IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?Laurence Clark Crossen
|`* Re: IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?Laurence Clark Crossen
| `* Re: IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?George Hammond
|  `* Re: IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?Laurence Clark Crossen
|   `* Re: IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?George Hammond
|    `* Re: IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?Laurence Clark Crossen
|     `* Re: IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?George Hammond
|      `* Re: IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?George Hammond
|       `* Re: IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?Dorion Romijn
|        +* Re: IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?Laurence Clark Crossen
|        |+* Re: IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?Tupanes Lucassen
|        ||`* Re: IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?George Hammond
|        || `* Re: IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?Gil Kanne
|        ||  `* Re: IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?George Hammond
|        ||   `* Re: IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?Connie Akker
|        ||    `* Re: IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?whodat
|        ||     `* Re: IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?Frankie Tillens
|        ||      `* Re: IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?George Hammond
|        ||       `- Re: IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?Luigi Raske
|        |`* Re: IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?George Hammond
|        | `* Re: IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?Laurence Clark Crossen
|        |  +- Re: IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?George Hammond
|        |  `- Re: IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?George Hammond
|        `* Re: IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?George Hammond
|         `* Re: IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?Barbaro Merckx
|          +* Re: IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?Laurence Clark Crossen
|          |`- Re: IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?George Hammond
|          `- Re: IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?George Hammond
`- Re: IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?Laurence Clark Crossen

Pages:12
IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?

<ce8a8bca-5482-47e6-94cb-fdb23b419790n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=115758&group=sci.physics.relativity#115758

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sun, 14 May 2023 21:20:01 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?
From: ghammond...@gmail.com (George Hammond)
 by: George Hammond - Mon, 15 May 2023 04:20 UTC

May 14, 2023
..
IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?
..
The oldest known "popular evidence" for
the existence of God – is known today as
"Speaking in Tongues".
Although it is mentioned in the Old Testament
it became world famous in the New Testament
after Jesus's death when on the day of Pentecost
his followers were gathered for a feast and
began en masse "speaking in tongues".
Since that time in Christianity it has emerged
as the leading "pop science" demonstration
of the existence of the "Holy Ghost", a.k.a God.
..
HERE I wish to advance the theory that this
well known phenomena can now be "rigorously"
scientifically explained by the newly discovered
"God Metric".
..
IN OTHER WORDS I am here to assert that
the peculiar vocal (tonality) associated
with "speaking in tongues" is actually explained
by a VARIABILITY of the"time dilation factor",
(-1/a²), which appears in the Hammond God
Metric.
..
|a² o o o. |
|o a² o o. | = HAMMOND METRIC OF GOD
|o o a² o. |
|ooo-1/a²|
..
Since as you know, this Metric represents the
..
line element = ds² = a²(dx²+dy²+dz²) - dt²/a²
..
Which shows us that the factor (-1/a²) is the
"time dilation factor" in the metric.
..
For those of you not familiar with writing a
2nd rank tensor as a 4 x 4 matrix let me
show you the well known FLRW (Astrophysics)
metric (a.k.a. the Friedman metric) –
..
|a² o o o. |
|o a² o o. | = FRIEDMANN (FLRW) METRIC
|o o a² o. |
|o o o..-1.|
..
This happens to be the world's most highly
studied space-time metric and rules all of
Astrophysics to this day. It is the fundamental
space-time metric of the entire universe.
(Here written in Cartesian coordinates.)
..
The factor a=a(t) is of course the well known
"expansion scale factor" of the universe which
causes the universe to expand approximately
7%/gigayear which causes both the Hubble red
shift and the cosmic microwave background.
..
We notice in passing that the FLRW only
expands space while the God metric actually
"contracts" both space and time. Of course
a=a(t) is DIFFERENT in the 2 metrics. a=3.5
for a human being at birth and decreases to
about 1.18 at adulthood 20 years later. By
contrast "a" in the FLRW is nearly 1 and only
increases very slowly into the future !
..
This is because the FLRW is describing the
real PHYSICAL universe, while the God metric
is describing a massless IMAGE (a picture)
of the universe that exists in our MIND. I refer
to this image as "subjective space-time"
(some people call it "reality") -- as contrasted
with "objective space-time" which is the real
physical universe as measured by Astrophysics.
..
Hence we notice that the
FLRW metric has to obey Einstein's gravity
equations – while the God metric does not
have to obey Einstein's equations, because it
is "massless" and contains no energy,
momentum, or gravity. Nevertheless, objects
in this massless image can change size and
speed up or slow down. In fact regardless of
what other behavior they exhibit; BECAUSE
the human body grows larger and our brain
gets faster as we grow up -- objects in the
IMAGE get uniformly smaller and slower as
we grow up ! And this is a "relativistic"
contraction and slowing down of the
"subjective universe"; and this is the World
that we actually SEE as an image in our mind !
..
Speaking in tongues is "purely transcendental
(tonal) sound communication"
it has no "logical information content"
Such as "tra la la, twillidy dee dee"
or "Peter Piper packed a peck of pickled peppers"
which does contain some information and is a
milder upwards demonstration of speaking in
tongues!
.... Other examples from the animal kingdom are:
.. The call of a lone Wolf late at night !
.. The roar of a lion
.. The sound of a charging elephant
.. The simple bark of a dog
.. The meow of a cat
Animals it appears, speak entirely in "tongues".
.. ... These are all elemental forms of "speaking in
tongues" they are all "psychologically informative"
because the sound reveals the animals capability
of reaching a state of "higher mental perception"!
In short, it's intent is to inform the hearer of the
animals' "awareness of God"! This is particularly
true of the threatening call of a wolf at night!
..
Apparently humans originally spoke entirely
in "tongues" just like animals do – but slowly
began to identify objects and processes with
guttural sounds – and thus modern speech
was developed !
..
As a demonstration of all this – consider the
cry of a wolf in the wilderness late at night
in the winter. The legendary change in pitch
of the cry immediately informs the hearer that
the animal is AWARE of different levels of
perceptual awareness in all animals, and his
call threatens any opponent by informing him
that he actually possesses a hidden and
HIGHER perceptual awareness that makes him
extremely dangerous in a confrontation. This
well known "Wolf call" is legendary worldwide
and is enough to make the hair stand up on
your arms when heard! It is a warning to others
that the Wolf is in possession of a powerful
knowledge of "God". Of course a wolf doesn't
call it "God" like we do, but he knows what it is !
..
NOW GETTING BACK TO THE POINT – – –
..
It is known that no adult is actually fully grown.
The world average according to WHO, UNESCO
and others, for adults is about 85% and
in Third World countries growth stunting of
30 and even 40% is not uncommon due to
chronic starvation and disease.
..... If you are only 85% fully grown, and since
1/.85=1.18, this means that you actually SEE
a world that appears 18% larger and 18% faster
than it ACTUALLY is ! And this unnerving
phenomenon has been universally called
"God" for thousands of years !
..... Basically what it means is that our brain
is only 85% fully grown – which means that 15%
of our mind is "unconscious" and only 85%
is actually conscious.
..... Long experience as shown that
dividing line between conscious and
unconscious is slightly VARIABLE.
On some occasions, the boundary line
may move noticeably up or down. If
it moves down, it is called "depression",
and if it moves up it is called
"enlightenment". Moreover, we are able
to consciously move the boundary when
desirable. IOW it is possible to "play stupid"
or when necessary, is possible to become
"more intelligent" or enlightened !
..... In fact, some people are able to move
this boundary line "up and down" at will !
And they do so in order to gain an advantage
under certain social circumstances.
..... In fact the Lone Wolf in the above paragraph
is able to move the boundary line up and down
in his perception while he's making his howl !
Human beings, can in fact move it up and down
while they're interacting with other people –
while talking or singing, negotiating, or acting.
.... TALKING IN TONGUES is a highly visible
and historic, example of this PERCEPTUAL
ability !
..
MENTALLY MOVING THIS BOUNDARY is
equivalent to changing the magnitude of
"a=a(t)" in the above GOD METRIC!
..
So to wrap this thing up, it appears that
"speaking in tongues" in scientific terms
is actually a form of "speaking relativistically"
..
All for now – George Hammond MS physics

Re: IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?

<e89088b3-e6c2-4257-af0e-f12e3014a835n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=115861&group=sci.physics.relativity#115861

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 16 May 2023 01:52:37 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?
From: ghammond...@gmail.com (George Hammond)
 by: George Hammond - Tue, 16 May 2023 08:52 UTC

On Monday, May 15, 2023 at 12:20:02 AM UTC-4, George Hammond wrote:
> [...]
> this boundary line "up and down" at will !
> And they do so in order to gain an advantage
> under certain social circumstances.
> .... In fact the Lone Wolf in the above paragraph
> is able to move the boundary line up and down
> in his perception while he's making his howl !
> Human beings, can in fact move it up and down
> while they're interacting with other people –
> while talking or singing, negotiating, or acting.
> ... TALKING IN TONGUES is a highly visible
> and historic, example of this PERCEPTUAL
> ability !
> .
> MENTALLY MOVING THIS BOUNDARY is
> equivalent to changing the magnitude of
> "a=a(t)" in the above GOD METRIC!
> .
> So to wrap this thing up, it appears that
> "speaking in tongues" in scientific terms
> is actually a form of "speaking relativistically"
[George Hammond MS Physics]
May 16, 2023
..
Click on "[...]" to see
the ORIGINAL POST
..
You mean that you
Relativity Gurus have
NOTHING to say about
the fact that Hammond
has used
Relativity Physics
to mathematically
explain the common
..
WOLF WHISTLE
..
I'm amazed at your
losd for words !
..
George

Click here to read the complete article
Re: IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?

<a9cd2bc1-d4bd-4bb0-93d6-54198a0c3f57n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=115916&group=sci.physics.relativity#115916

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 16 May 2023 21:43:31 -0700 (PDT)
From: ghammond...@gmail.com (George Hammond)
 by: George Hammond - Wed, 17 May 2023 04:43 UTC

> [...]
> this boundary line "up and down" at will !
> And they do so in order to gain an advantage
> under certain social circumstances.
> .... In fact the Lone Wolf in the above paragraph
> is able to move the boundary line up and down
> in his perception while he's making his howl !
> Human beings, can in fact move it up and down
> while they're interacting with other people –
> while talking or singing, negotiating, or acting.
> ... TALKING IN TONGUES is a highly visible
> and historic, example of this PERCEPTUAL
> ability !
> .
> MENTALLY MOVING THIS BOUNDARY is
> equivalent to changing the magnitude of
> "a=a(t)" in the above GOD METRIC!
> .
> So to wrap this thing up, it appears that
> "speaking in tongues" in scientific terms
> is actually a form of "speaking relativistically"
May 17, 2023
..
[George E Hammond MS Physics, Cape Cod MA USA]
..
ABOUT THIS THREAD
This material is unpublishable in a peer-reviewed
academic journal for obvious reasons.
..
HOWEVER –
Microsoft "Google groups" maintains a permanent archive
of anything posted here – HENCE the author is simply
documenting his priorities of DISCOVERY by publishing
it on USENET – here on SPR.
..
Oh sure, it could be squeaked by the reviewer's of PLOS-ONE
if you ponied up the $1700 APC charge – however it would wind
of buried under 500 papers from Zambia, Dubai, Bangladesh etc.
entitled: – "Heroin Addiction in Sex Workers" blah, blah... never
to be seen by any COMPETENT SCIENTIST !
..... There is actually HIGHER PROBABILITY that it might be seen
by an intellectually competent PHYSICIST, on
SPR = SCI.PHYSICS.RELATIVITY !!

Click here to read the complete article
Re: IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?

<0d8e86dc-d5bd-48cf-b74b-f1a90186695an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=116210&group=sci.physics.relativity#116210

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 20 May 2023 17:22:00 -0700 (PDT)
From: ghammond...@gmail.com (George Hammond)
 by: George Hammond - Sun, 21 May 2023 00:22 UTC

> [...]
> this boundary line "up and down" at will !
> And they do so in order to gain an advantage
> under certain social circumstances.
> .... In fact the Lone Wolf in the above paragraph
> is able to move the boundary line up and down
> in his perception while he's making his howl !
> Human beings, can in fact move it up and down
> while they're interacting with other people –
> while talking or singing, negotiating, or acting.
> ... TALKING IN TONGUES is a highly visible
> and historic, example of this PERCEPTUAL
> ability !
> .
> MENTALLY MOVING THIS BOUNDARY is
> equivalent to changing the magnitude of
> "a=a(t)" in the above GOD METRIC!
> .
> So to wrap this thing up, it appears that
> "speaking in tongues" in scientific terms
> is actually a form of "speaking relativistically"
NOTE:
Lazar Stankov, Australian professor of psychology at
the University of Sydney, where he taught for over thirty
years. BA from the University of Belgrade and PhD from
University of Denver. He is known for his research on
intelligence,
..
[George E Hammond MS Physics, Cape Cod MA USA]
..
NOTE: –
you may read the OP (Original Post) by CLICKING ON
the above symbol: "[...]" and it will magically appear !
..
May 20, 2023:
Hi Prof. LAZAR STANKOV –
Here's a picture of me with HANS EYSENCK: –
https://html.scribdassets.com/icjqusczk4alsap/images/1-c1c01b1d46.jpg
..
I knew Hans Eysenck, Ray Cattell and Jeffrey Gray personally
(I'm 81)
..
FYI : – PSYCHOMETRY [P-L-U-S] PHYSICS has led to the world's
1st Scientific Proof of God.... (acronym=SPOG)
..
The so-called "GFP" (Gen. Factor of Psychology) – IS IN FACT
"the God of the Bible" even though the PSYCHOLOGISTS are
TOTALLY UNAWARE OF IT !
..
And it leads to this PHYSICS RESULT: –
..
|a² o o o. |
|o a² o o. | = HAMMOND METRIC OF GOD
|o o a² o. |
|ooo-1/a²|
..
See my website at: –
https://independent.academia.edu/GeorgeHammond
..
George E. Hammond MS Physics, Hyannis MA USA

Click here to read the complete article
Re: IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?

<57c50af6-ded8-44ed-82aa-ba6a6356f605n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=116849&group=sci.physics.relativity#116849

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 31 May 2023 03:55:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: ghammond...@gmail.com (George Hammond)
 by: George Hammond - Wed, 31 May 2023 10:55 UTC

> [...]
> this boundary line "up and down" at will !
> And they do so in order to gain an advantage
> under certain social circumstances.
> .... In fact the Lone Wolf in the above paragraph
> is able to move the boundary line up and down
> in his perception while he's making his howl !
> Human beings, can in fact move it up and down
> while they're interacting with other people –
> while talking or singing, negotiating, or acting.
> ... TALKING IN TONGUES is a highly visible
> and historic, example of this PERCEPTUAL
> ability !
> .
> MENTALLY MOVING THIS BOUNDARY is
> equivalent to changing the magnitude of
> "a=a(t)" in the above GOD METRIC!
> .
> So to wrap this thing up, it appears that
> "speaking in tongues" in scientific terms
> is actually a form of "speaking relativistically"
TO--- Prof. Joshua Farris
Ruhr-Universität Bochum
Humboldt Researcher
..
NOTE:--- Click on "..." symbol (above)
to see the OP (original post)
..
George E Hammond MS Physics, Cape Cod MA USA
May 31, 2023
Hi Dr. Joshua Farris –
....By way of introduction here's a picture of me
with the late and great HANS EYSENCK (1996)
both being invited speakers at XXVI Int. Congress
of Psychology in Montreal.
https://html.scribdassets.com/icjqusczk4alsap/images/1-c1c01b1d46.jpg
This message is to inform you that the world's first
SCIENTIFIC PROOF OF GOD (acronym=SPOG)
HAS BEEN DISCOVERED: –
https://www.academia.edu/92261906/The_spacetime_GOD_METRIC
..
Get on it prof, and get on it fast
if you know what's good for you !
..
George Hammond, Physics Dept.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?

<u589eh$3q3fq$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=116863&group=sci.physics.relativity#116863

From: rpi...@yloopall.op (Tory Paulis)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Date: Wed, 31 May 2023 20:07:45 -0000 (UTC)
cO4hMJ7eCbyuYMqIT81tfBo/DAvxagY4zuuB4k9wZqbiAZVlQW2v6U3R+xqmlTt
65Ox6PCqyWJZJEUmI6s5zLmQG0tWDcDWheVueiFmnNhBpxK1iZVsDyBoqEDVDyy
WrMwbiDMtuIeaJHN5n4ArRnQrEkXKCHEk8jnC9LKSFk7obEkxWfeDzbsVmaw88x
PNBUT5GjY3m4qu4XzLHLPAzCRowpwBrH8gA1rwTGxiwhsI1bnXs3hIesuSOHf0B
x8H+Fti2uDefhBUjlia+Gei04vg1W0B4SpbAvhluAMM9V+bK2XOHGyXF5IR+bw/
IXFNR5bjyvMREAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
 by: Tory Paulis - Wed, 31 May 2023 20:07 UTC

George Hammond wrote:

> h̶t̶t̶p̶s̶://h̶t̶m̶l̶.s̶c̶r̶i̶b̶d̶a̶s̶s̶e̶t̶s̶.c̶o̶m̶/i̶c̶j̶q̶u̶s̶c̶zk̶4a̶l̶s̶a̶p̶/i̶m̶a̶g̶e̶s̶/1-c̶1c̶01b̶1d̶46.j̶p̶g̶ ..
> This message is to inform you that the world's first S̶C̶I̶E̶N̶T̶I̶F̶I̶C̶ P̶R̶O̶O̶F̶ O̶F̶
> G̶O̶D̶ (acronym=SPOG) H̶A̶S̶ B̶E̶E̶N̶ D̶I̶S̶C̶O̶V̶E̶R̶E̶D̶: –
> h̶t̶t̶p̶s̶://w̶w̶w̶.a̶c̶a̶d̶e̶m̶i̶a̶.e̶d̶u̶/92261906/The_spacetime_GOD_METRIC .
> Get on it prof, and get on it fast if you know what's good for you !
> George Hammond, P̶h̶y̶s̶i̶c̶s̶ D̶e̶p̶t̶.

good news, here's how good news looks like

*_Russia_sinks_Ukraine’s_‘last_warship’_* – MOD
https://%72t.com/r%75%73%73ia/577226-russia-destroys-ukraine-warship/
The Yury Olefirenko was destroyed in a high-precision airstrike on the
port of Odessa, Moscow confirmed,

Re: IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?

<f2a3075a-9634-4fc3-ab42-6e1cbb7a3088n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=116876&group=sci.physics.relativity#116876

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 31 May 2023 14:59:56 -0700 (PDT)
From: l.c.cros...@hotmail.com (Laurence Clark Crossen)
 by: Laurence Clark Cross - Wed, 31 May 2023 21:59 UTC

On Sunday, May 14, 2023 at 9:20:02 PM UTC-7, George Hammond wrote:
> May 14, 2023
> .
> IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?

> So to wrap this thing up, it appears that
> "speaking in tongues" in scientific terms
> is actually a form of "speaking relativistically"
> .
> All for now – George Hammond MS physics
As far as I can tell it is. What's the difference? I can tell you have a master's in relativity! In fact, I will now disclose your real identity: YOU ARE ALAN SOKAL!

Re: IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?

<ac130dca-a275-4e81-9a9c-1fb2f3c16752n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=116878&group=sci.physics.relativity#116878

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 31 May 2023 15:13:00 -0700 (PDT)
From: l.c.cros...@hotmail.com (Laurence Clark Crossen)
 by: Laurence Clark Cross - Wed, 31 May 2023 22:13 UTC

On Tuesday, May 16, 2023 at 1:52:39 AM UTC-7, George Hammond wrote:
> On Monday, May 15, 2023 at 12:20:02 AM UTC-4, George Hammond wrote:
> > May 14, 2023
> > .
> > IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?
> You mean that you
> Relativity Gurus have
> NOTHING to say about
> the fact that Hammond
> has used
> Relativity Physics
> to mathematically
> explain the common
> .
> WOLF WHISTLE
> .
> I'm amazed at your
> losd for words !
> .
> George
This is the most serious disquisition on relativity yet posted in this forum!

Re: IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?

<e7f24ca7-b42c-49c6-88de-5b0bac0c311dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=116879&group=sci.physics.relativity#116879

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 31 May 2023 15:18:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: l.c.cros...@hotmail.com (Laurence Clark Crossen)
 by: Laurence Clark Cross - Wed, 31 May 2023 22:18 UTC

On Wednesday, May 31, 2023 at 3:55:34 AM UTC-7, George Hammond wrote:
> On Monday, May 15, 2023 at 12:20:02 AM UTC-4, George Hammond wrote:
> > May 14, 2023
> > .
> > IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?

> George Hammond, Physics Dept.
I think relativity may be an early instance of postmodernism...

Re: IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?

<426bd3a3-3ed4-45c2-94bc-b7a321ce0220n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=116880&group=sci.physics.relativity#116880

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 31 May 2023 16:16:56 -0700 (PDT)
From: l.c.cros...@hotmail.com (Laurence Clark Crossen)
 by: Laurence Clark Cross - Wed, 31 May 2023 23:16 UTC

On Wednesday, May 31, 2023 at 3:55:34 AM UTC-7, George Hammond wrote:
> On Monday, May 15, 2023 at 12:20:02 AM UTC-4, George Hammond wrote:
> > May 14, 2023
> > .
> > IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?
> George Hammond, Physics Dept.
It is very esoteric, arcane, and unintelligible gibberish.

Re: IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?

<930ed564-7133-470d-8ffa-59d5b466ba6fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=116886&group=sci.physics.relativity#116886

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 31 May 2023 18:19:19 -0700 (PDT)
From: ghammond...@gmail.com (George Hammond)
 by: George Hammond - Thu, 1 Jun 2023 01:19 UTC

On Wednesday, May 31, 2023 at 6:13:02 PM UTC-4, Laurence Clark Crossen wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 16, 2023 at 1:52:39 AM UTC-7, George Hammond wrote:
> > On Monday, May 15, 2023 at 12:20:02 AM UTC-4, George Hammond wrote:
> > > May 14, 2023
> > > .
> > > IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?
> > You mean that you
> > Relativity Gurus have
> > NOTHING to say about
> > the fact that Hammond
> > has used
> > Relativity Physics
> > to mathematically
> > explain the common
> > .
> > WOLF WHISTLE
> > .
> > I'm amazed at your
> > losd for words !
> > .
> > George
> This is the most serious disquisition on relativity yet posted in this forum!
..
[George E Hammond MS physics]
[Laurence Clark Crossen[ wrote:
"This is the most serious disquisition
on relativity yet posted in this forum!"
..
That guess is SCIENTIFICALLY ACCURATE
and that makes L.C.CROSSEN
the highest-ranking scientific sleuth of
the 21st century !!!
.... While scores of high-ranking physics PhD's
have written off Hammond as an aging crank –
L.C.CROSSEN is first scientist to identify
Hammond's SPOG as a historic discovery !
..
Congratulations L.C. You're famous !
..
George

Re: IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?

<9e04bd64-99c1-4daa-881c-245bf33a7d8dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=116889&group=sci.physics.relativity#116889

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 31 May 2023 20:07:42 -0700 (PDT)
From: l.c.cros...@hotmail.com (Laurence Clark Crossen)
 by: Laurence Clark Cross - Thu, 1 Jun 2023 03:07 UTC

On Wednesday, May 31, 2023 at 6:19:20 PM UTC-7, George Hammond wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 31, 2023 at 6:13:02 PM UTC-4, Laurence Clark Crossen wrote:
> > > You mean that you
> > > Relativity Gurus have
> > > NOTHING to say about
> > > the fact that Hammond
> > > has used
> > > Relativity Physics
> > > to mathematically
> > > explain the common
> > > .
> > > WOLF WHISTLE
> > > .
> > > I'm amazed at your
> > > losd for words !
> > > .
> > > George
> > This is the most serious disquisition on relativity yet posted in this forum!
> .
> [George E Hammond MS physics]
> [Laurence Clark Crossen[ wrote:
> "This is the most serious disquisition
> on relativity yet posted in this forum!"
> .
> That guess is SCIENTIFICALLY ACCURATE
> and that makes L.C.CROSSEN
> the highest-ranking scientific sleuth of
> the 21st century !!!
> ... While scores of high-ranking physics PhD's
> have written off Hammond as an aging crank –
> L.C.CROSSEN is first scientist to identify
> Hammond's SPOG as a historic discovery !
> .
> Congratulations L.C. You're famous !
> .
> George
Really, it was nothing...

Re: IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?

<d8fd0d2d-fd16-4ae7-a9a6-08b736654d8en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=116890&group=sci.physics.relativity#116890

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 31 May 2023 21:26:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: l.c.cros...@hotmail.com (Laurence Clark Crossen)
 by: Laurence Clark Cross - Thu, 1 Jun 2023 04:26 UTC

On Wednesday, May 31, 2023 at 3:55:34 AM UTC-7, George Hammond wrote:
> On Monday, May 15, 2023 at 12:20:02 AM UTC-4, George Hammond wrote:
> > May 14, 2023
> > .
> > IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?

> George E Hammond MS Physics, Cape Cod MA USA
> May 31, 2023
> Hi Dr. Joshua Farris –
> ...By way of introduction here's a picture of me
> with the late and great HANS EYSENCK (1996)
> both being invited speakers at XXVI Int. Congress
> of Psychology in Montreal.
> https://html.scribdassets.com/icjqusczk4alsap/images/1-c1c01b1d46.jpg
> ..
> This message is to inform you that the world's first
> SCIENTIFIC PROOF OF GOD (acronym=SPOG)
> HAS BEEN DISCOVERED: –
> https://www.academia.edu/92261906/The_spacetime_GOD_METRIC
> George Hammond, Physics Dept.
I tried to remember what I knew of the late and great HANS EYSENCK from studying pseudoscience and skepticism many years ago. He studied alternative claims and criticized them with an open mind. I wonder what he would think of relativity.

Re: IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?

<df7bfcb8-187b-4189-8a69-89886dc7d266n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=116897&group=sci.physics.relativity#116897

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2023 01:14:19 -0700 (PDT)
From: ghammond...@gmail.com (George Hammond)
 by: George Hammond - Thu, 1 Jun 2023 08:14 UTC

On Thursday, June 1, 2023 at 12:26:03 AM UTC-4, Laurence Clark Crossen wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 31, 2023 at 3:55:34 AM UTC-7, George Hammond wrote:
> > On Monday, May 15, 2023 at 12:20:02 AM UTC-4, George Hammond wrote:
> > > May 14, 2023
> > > .
> > > IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?
> > George E Hammond MS Physics, Cape Cod MA USA
> > May 31, 2023
> > Hi Dr. Joshua Farris –
> > ...By way of introduction here's a picture of me
> > with the late and great HANS EYSENCK (1996)
> > both being invited speakers at XXVI Int. Congress
> > of Psychology in Montreal.
> > https://html.scribdassets.com/icjqusczk4alsap/images/1-c1c01b1d46.jpg
> > ..
> > This message is to inform you that the world's first
> > SCIENTIFIC PROOF OF GOD (acronym=SPOG)
> > HAS BEEN DISCOVERED: –
> > https://www.academia.edu/92261906/The_spacetime_GOD_METRIC
> > George Hammond, Physics Dept.
> I tried to remember what I knew of the late and great HANS EYSENCK from studying pseudoscience and skepticism many years ago. He studied alternative claims and criticized them with an open mind. I wonder what he would think of relativity.
..
[George E Hammond MS physics MA USA]
June 1, 2023
..
[Laurence Clark Crossen] wrote:
..
"I tried to remember what I knew of the late and great
HANS EYSENCK from studying pseudoscience and
skepticism many years ago. He studied alternative
claims and criticized them with an open mind.
I wonder what he would think of relativity."
..
[George Hammond] wrote: –
HI LARRY CROSSEN: –
....I talked by email to HANS EYSENCK for years
before he and I were invited to address the same
audience from the same podium in Montréal
Canada in 1996 – where the picture of us was taken.
https://html.scribdassets.com/icjqusczk4alsap/images/1-c1c01b1d46.jpg
..
I was also in communication with Raymond B Cattell,
Prof. Jeffrey Gray, Stuart Hameroff and scores of
other leading researchers for many years during my
research on the SPOG (Scientific Proof of God).
..
HANS EYSENCK fled Germany during WWII for
England. He was a bull of a man way above average
intelligence, and a quick wit and fascinating speaker.
..
He of course saw firsthand the Holocaust of the Jews
in Germany during the war – and Goering himself was
hot on the trail of HANS EYSENCK for being a Jewish
sympathizer and collaborator !
..
EYSENCK discovered the 3 (XYZ) axes of the long
sought for STRUCTURAL MODEL (ENP) which made him
world-famous..
....However RAYMOND B CATTEL was the real "nuts and bolts"
computerized linear algebra genius that actually discovered
and measured the "eigenvector pyramid" of the STRUCTURAL
MODEL.
..
My discovery proves CLEARLY that CATTELL'S 13–2nd order
EIGENVECTORS are the "12 Olympian Gods" of antiquity.
And that the 4 3rd order EIGENVECTORS are the 4 gospel
personalities; Matthew, Mark, Luke and John ! This leaves us
with only one conclusion – that the single, top, lone
4th order eigenvector, is the GOD OF THE BIBLE !!
..
There is ONLY ONE EIGENVECTOR at the 4th order, and
believe it or not that "TOP EIGENVECTOR" turns out to be
the GOD OF THE BIBLE: – hence, the world's first SPOG
has been discovered.
..
I DISCOVERED, it all comes from the CUBIC CLEAVAGE of the
brain – because a cube has 13 rotational symmetry axes
and this CAUSES the 13 2nd order EIGENVECTORS in the
long-lost Hippocratic "Structural Model of Personality" !
..
All of this is explained in elaborate detail in this widely
circulated letter to the TEMPLETON FOUNDATION on my
website: –
..
https://www.academia.edu/92261906/The_spacetime_GOD_METRIC
..
And bear in mind the Templeton foundation has a $3.9 billion
endowment, and are highly interested in this sort of thing!
..
STICK WITH ME CROSSEN – I'm on the road to becoming a
legend in my own time and world fame and fortune
– NO DOUBT ABOUT IT !
..
George

Re: IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?

<ffc218a6-1cb7-43a0-9f16-972724f0c34cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=116906&group=sci.physics.relativity#116906

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2023 09:11:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: l.c.cros...@hotmail.com (Laurence Clark Crossen)
 by: Laurence Clark Cross - Thu, 1 Jun 2023 16:11 UTC

On Thursday, June 1, 2023 at 1:14:21 AM UTC-7, George Hammond wrote:
> [...]
> has been discovered.
> .
> I DISCOVERED, it all comes from the CUBIC CLEAVAGE of the
> brain – because a cube has 13 rotational symmetry axes
> and this CAUSES the 13 2nd order EIGENVECTORS in the
> long-lost Hippocratic "Structural Model of Personality" !
> .
> All of this is explained in elaborate detail in this widely
> circulated letter to the TEMPLETON FOUNDATION on my
> website: –
> .
> https://www.academia.edu/92261906/The_spacetime_GOD_METRIC
> .
> And bear in mind the Templeton foundation has a $3.9 billion
> endowment, and are highly interested in this sort of thing!
> .
> STICK WITH ME CROSSEN – I'm on the road to becoming a
> legend in my own time and world fame and fortune
Well, I'm in your corner because we could really use a SPOG (scientific proof of God)!

Re: IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?

<9f9e2ca2-84db-429d-af7e-99a128d13109n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=116950&group=sci.physics.relativity#116950

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2023 03:48:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: ghammond...@gmail.com (George Hammond)
 by: George Hammond - Fri, 2 Jun 2023 10:48 UTC

On Thursday, June 1, 2023 at 12:11:52 PM UTC-4, Laurence Clark Crossen wrote:
> [...]
> > long-lost Hippocratic "Structural Model of Personality" !
> > .
> > All of this is explained in elaborate detail in this widely
> > circulated letter to the TEMPLETON FOUNDATION on my
> > website: –
> > .
> > https://www.academia.edu/92261906/The_spacetime_GOD_METRIC
> > .
> > And bear in mind the Templeton foundation has a $3.9 billion
> > endowment, and are highly interested in this sort of thing!
> > .
> > STICK WITH ME CROSSEN – I'm on the road to becoming a
> > legend in my own time and world fame and fortune
> > – NO DOUBT ABOUT IT !
> > .
> > George
> Well, I'm in your corner because we could really use a SPOG (scientific proof of God)!
Hyannis, Cape Cod MA USA
June 2, 2023
..
Hi Laurence Clark Crossen: –
..... You said in your post (above) –
..
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
"Well, I'm in your corner because we could really
use a SPOG (scientific proof of God)! "
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
..
.... In the present circumstance, that STATEMENT is
sufficient to put you in the history books ranking you
along with such scientific luminaries as
Marcel Grossmann or Michele Besso !
.... You are EXTRAORDINARILY PRECOCIOUS
scientifically, which has aroused my suspicions !
..
I would find it exceedingly interesting to discover
what kind of preliminary, simple, QUESTIONS you might
ask me about the SPOG !
..
For instance, you might ask me: –
..
1 – Why are there 12 Olympian gods?
2 – Why Is there a 4 Gospel Canon
3 – how is "God" measured to
....... 2 decimal point accuracy
4 – Who measured it?
5 – etc., etc.
..
In closing, let me say that just about ANYTHING you
have to say about the SPOG is of prodigious historical
significance at this point in time !
..
George

Re: IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?

<3c67c065-c2d3-497a-8baf-d287e1c6b492n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=116952&group=sci.physics.relativity#116952

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2023 06:04:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: l.c.cros...@hotmail.com (Laurence Clark Crossen)
 by: Laurence Clark Cross - Fri, 2 Jun 2023 13:04 UTC

On Friday, June 2, 2023 at 3:48:52 AM UTC-7, George Hammond wrote:
> [...]
> sufficient to put you in the history books ranking you
> along with such scientific luminaries as
> Marcel Grossmann or Michele Besso !
> ... You are EXTRAORDINARILY PRECOCIOUS
> scientifically, which has aroused my suspicions !
> .
> I would find it exceedingly interesting to discover
> what kind of preliminary, simple, QUESTIONS you might
> ask me about the SPOG !
> .
> For instance, you might ask me: –
> .
> 1 – Why are there 12 Olympian gods?
> 2 – Why Is there a 4 Gospel Canon
> 3 – how is "God" measured to
> ...... 2 decimal point accuracy
> 4 – Who measured it?
> 5 – etc., etc.
> .
> In closing, let me say that just about ANYTHING you
> have to say about the SPOG is of prodigious historical
It wouldn't reduce "God" to mere physiology would it? That would be a come down...

Re: IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?

<08a11f3c-ea01-4617-804f-3582a2b5555fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=116989&group=sci.physics.relativity#116989

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2023 22:30:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: ghammond...@gmail.com (George Hammond)
 by: George Hammond - Sat, 3 Jun 2023 05:30 UTC

On Friday, June 2, 2023 at 9:04:46 AM UTC-4, Laurence Clark Crossen wrote:
> On Friday, June 2, 2023 at 3:48:52 AM UTC-7, George Hammond wrote:
> > > Well, I'm in your corner because we could really use a SPOG (scientific proof of God)!
> > .
> > George Hammond MS Physics
> > Hyannis, Cape Cod MA USA
> > June 2, 2023
> > .
> > Hi Laurence Clark Crossen: –
> > .... You said in your post (above) –
> > .
> > zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
> > "Well, I'm in your corner because we could really
> > use a SPOG (scientific proof of God)! "
> > zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
> > .
> > ... In the present circumstance, that STATEMENT is
> > sufficient to put you in the history books ranking you
> > along with such scientific luminaries as
> > Marcel Grossmann or Michele Besso !
> > ... You are EXTRAORDINARILY PRECOCIOUS
> > scientifically, which has aroused my suspicions !
> > .
> > I would find it exceedingly interesting to discover
> > what kind of preliminary, simple, QUESTIONS you might
> > ask me about the SPOG !
> > .
> > For instance, you might ask me: –
> > .
> > 1 – Why are there 12 Olympian gods?
> > 2 – Why Is there a 4 Gospel Canon
> > 3 – how is "God" measured to
> > ...... 2 decimal point accuracy
> > 4 – Who measured it?
> > 5 – etc., etc.
> > .
> > In closing, let me say that just about ANYTHING you
> > have to say about the SPOG is of prodigious historical
> > significance at this point in time !
> > .
> > George
> It wouldn't reduce "God" to mere physiology would it? That would be a come down...
..
[George Hammond MS Physics]
Hyannis, Cape Cod MA USA
June 3, 2023
..
Hi Laurence Clark Crossen: –
..... You wrote above, (click on "...") –
..
[Crossen]: –
"It wouldn't reduce "God" to mere physiology
would it? That would be a come down...".
..
[George]: –
..... DON'T WORRY ABOUT THAT !!
..
This discovery SCIENTIFICALLY PROVES
EVERY SPECTACULAR CLAIM in the
King James Bible !
..
1 – That there is a Creator and he did create
........the Universe and everything in it !
....... Disproving Dawkins' anti-Creator claim f.
..
2 – That "God" is an all powerful invisible but
....... communicative and measurable male human being !
..
3 – That direct experimental evidence indicates
....... that the minimum scientific probability of
....... "Life after Death" today, is better than 35% !
..
And there is a LOT MORE here that came from –
..
To say that this is a "come down" simply because
it is "psychological" or "physiological " is a gross
UNDERSTATEMENT !
..
Bear in mind, that the sheer EXISTENCE of the
Universe is "purely physiological" and that the
PHYSICAL UNIVERSE would no longer "exist" if
all human beings suddenly died.
..... This is because only "a human observation"
is PROOF of the EXISTENCE of ANYTHING !.
..
George

Click here to read the complete article
Re: IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?

<41816b0b-325c-4692-9d61-a23aa3d4057fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=117135&group=sci.physics.relativity#117135

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2023 07:59:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: ghammond...@gmail.com (George Hammond)
 by: George Hammond - Mon, 5 Jun 2023 14:59 UTC

On Saturday, June 3, 2023 at 1:30:34 AM UTC-4, George Hammond wrote:
> [...]
> 2 – That "God" is an all powerful invisible but
> ...... communicative and measurable male human being !
> .
> 3 – That direct experimental evidence indicates
> ...... that the minimum scientific probability of
> ...... "Life after Death" today, is better than 35% !
> .
> And there is a LOT MORE here that came from –
> .
> To say that this is a "come down" simply because
> it is "psychological" or "physiological " is a gross
> UNDERSTATEMENT !
> .
> Bear in mind, that the sheer EXISTENCE of the
> Universe is "purely physiological" and that the
> PHYSICAL UNIVERSE would no longer "exist" if
> all human beings suddenly died.
> .... This is because only "a human observation"
> is PROOF of the EXISTENCE of ANYTHING !.
..
[George E Hammond MS Physics]
..
Hi Laurence Clark Crossen: –
..
...... Hey L. C. – I'm not hearing from you,
You had my attention for awhile –
are you folding, or just AWOL ?
..
...... I'm trying to discuss: –
..
|a² o o o. |
|o a² o o. | = HAMMOND METRIC OF GOD
|o o a² o. |
|ooo-1/a²|
..
Which is the FORCE MAJEURE of the discovery of the SPOG
and you seem to be wanting to discuss "Philawzzophy"
instead ? SPR is a RELATIVITY newsgroup don'chano !
..
Looking forward to your early reply,
..
George

Click here to read the complete article
Re: IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?

<u5l9b2$1sqp2$2@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=117141&group=sci.physics.relativity#117141

From: njr...@rriojmon.jo (Dorion Romijn)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2023 18:25:39 -0000 (UTC)
PjE8shnh6HMByByCbnitu2WLSiOsR+fGp/YBota6tNqtqy2kA+w/o69hD2bPWIh
gXYYbXjyeo3aD8tC1jfPwG/wptGxkYoB7A/SrYAs7Mb/1iBzVDISs4n8H/qyqEp
uHjBL4CJtqEwvsJ3MPV1ByOYLE6WgiltXsIf9rLA3WPdQi3pX6G3eMHhXy1LLNv
wdwAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
 by: Dorion Romijn - Mon, 5 Jun 2023 18:25 UTC

George Hammond wrote:

> ..... I'm trying to discuss: –
> |a̶² o̶ o̶ o̶. |
> |o̶ a̶² o̶ o̶. | = H̶A̶M̶M̶O̶N̶D̶ M̶̶E̶̶T̶̶R̶̶I̶̶C̶̶ O̶̶F̶̶ G̶̶O̶̶D̶̶
> |o̶ o̶ a̶² o̶. |
> |o̶o̶o̶-1/a̶²|

nonsense. You are talking of a domain which doesn't even exists. And you
treat tensors as matrices. You are completely uneducated.

Re: IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?

<20556e99-0d7f-4fd8-bcda-aeb703fac19cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=117150&group=sci.physics.relativity#117150

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2023 13:50:21 -0700 (PDT)
From: l.c.cros...@hotmail.com (Laurence Clark Crossen)
 by: Laurence Clark Cross - Mon, 5 Jun 2023 20:50 UTC

On Monday, June 5, 2023 at 11:25:42 AM UTC-7, Dorion Romijn wrote:
> George Hammond wrote:
>
> > ..... I'm trying to discuss: –
> > |a̶² o̶ o̶ o̶. |
> > |o̶ a̶² o̶ o̶. | = H̶A̶M̶M̶O̶N̶D̶ M̶̶E̶̶T̶̶R̶̶I̶̶C̶̶ O̶̶F̶̶ G̶̶O̶̶D̶̶
> > |o̶ o̶ a̶² o̶. |
> > |o̶o̶o̶-1/a̶²|
>
> nonsense. You are talking of a domain which doesn't even exists. And you
> treat tensors as matrices. You are completely uneducated.
Relativity is nonsense, and you are so dense you don't recognize when it is scoffed at.

Re: IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?

<u5ljrc$1tklh$3@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=117151&group=sci.physics.relativity#117151

From: uea...@sseelutc.ae (Tupanes Lucassen)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2023 21:25:00 -0000 (UTC)
<20556e99-0d7f-4fd8-bcda-aeb703fac19cn@googlegroups.com>
NJSPn4lRammOOs1CkLyTpJg7swKCP3l0CRgZ/oDw6cTNbsMkEqMxYxIL/mgGFoH
/xBkpMrnErJDgZYPjjDyFZxK0AeyjaMfAmvVDiLptXzR5brHgtTM0m12lfwHeu2
EsVao7yAyyd28nu1HCLQJOsQPNjFpp/BJQ8BGgIEWhtbP+bAI1uBBgoDwYryw9v
nvwEkBDIXVPyamFquf8D8FEhJWSIX2QAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
[hU2i..?e7]oN_:v=>Q@.:_KlRRHZF9BLP%G`hn56!#'T'|A-y)I%Z<SYUt>3[ZPsUjQy?'
p2QKEz^OJ9XQoQ^bfwN\F5".09QOq<qk_qF7mkX:!Z%.Z=WudLLL*Dm*}`Y~JZM_.^h2!^/
x=*dl})fI>zj/nk
 by: Tupanes Lucassen - Mon, 5 Jun 2023 21:25 UTC

Laurence Clark Crossen wrote:

> On Monday, June 5, 2023 at 11:25:42 AM UTC-7, Dorion Romijn wrote:
>> George Hammond wrote:
>>
>> > ..... I'm trying to discuss: –
>> > |a̶² o̶ o̶ o̶. |
>> > |o̶ o̶ a̶² o̶. |
>> > |o̶o̶o̶-1/a̶²|
>>
>> nonsense. You are talking of a domain which doesn't even exists. And
>> you treat tensors as matrices. You are completely uneducated.
> Relativity is nonsense, and you are so dense you don't recognize when it
> is scoffed at.

where is Relativity nonsense, fucking stoopid. You can't even read. Can't
you see what he wrote, fucking stoopid.

yet another imbecile declaring Relativity nonsense, for the wrong reason.
You, uneducated pile of shit, is going through an adventure, at the bottom
of the sea.

Re: IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?

<646e7e68-0d4a-4cdb-823b-bf61113d5022n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=117152&group=sci.physics.relativity#117152

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2023 14:39:14 -0700 (PDT)
From: ghammond...@gmail.com (George Hammond)
 by: George Hammond - Mon, 5 Jun 2023 21:39 UTC

On Monday, June 5, 2023 at 2:25:42 PM UTC-4, Dorion Romijn wrote:
> George Hammond wrote:
>
> > ..... I'm trying to discuss: –
> > |a̶² o̶ o̶ o̶. |
> > |o̶ a̶² o̶ o̶. | = H̶A̶M̶M̶O̶N̶D̶ M̶̶E̶̶T̶̶R̶̶I̶̶C̶̶ O̶̶F̶̶ G̶̶O̶̶D̶̶
> > |o̶ o̶ a̶² o̶. |
> > |o̶o̶o̶-1/a̶²|
>
> nonsense. You are talking of a domain which doesn't even exists. And you
> treat tensors as matrices. You are completely uneducated.
, [George E Hammond MS Physics]
..
CURRICULUM VITAE – GEORGE E. HAMMOND
B.S. Physics 1964, Worcester Polytechnic Institute
Worcester MA,
..
M.S. Physics 1967, Northeastern University, Boston MA
..
Ph.D. Candidate and Teaching Fellow in Physics, 1967-68
Northeastern Univ.Boston MA. Note: Studied Relativity under
Prof. Richard Arnowitt at N.U. & later Distinguished Professor
of Physics at TAMU
..
SO YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT – LET'S SEE YOUR CV !!
..
George.

Re: IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?

<5d182f60-138e-4ca5-87ab-4bf2f21dbecen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=117153&group=sci.physics.relativity#117153

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2023 14:58:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: ghammond...@gmail.com (George Hammond)
 by: George Hammond - Mon, 5 Jun 2023 21:58 UTC

On Monday, June 5, 2023 at 4:50:22 PM UTC-4, Laurence Clark Crossen wrote:
> On Monday, June 5, 2023 at 11:25:42 AM UTC-7, Dorion Romijn wrote:
> > George Hammond wrote:
> >
> > > ..... I'm trying to discuss: –
> > > |a̶² o̶ o̶ o̶. |
> > > |o̶ o̶ a̶² o̶. |
> > > |o̶o̶o̶-1/a̶²|
> >
> > nonsense. You are talking of a domain which doesn't even exists. And you
> > treat tensors as matrices. You are completely uneducated.
..> Relativity is nonsense, and you are so dense you don't recognize when it is scoffed at
[George E Hammond MS Physics]
..
CURRICULUM VITAE – GEORGE E. HAMMOND
B.S. Physics 1964, Worcester Polytechnic Institute
Worcester MA,
..
M.S. Physics 1967, Northeastern University, Boston MA
..
Ph.D. Candidate and Teaching Fellow in Physics, 1967-68
Northeastern Univ.Boston MA. Note: Studied Relativity under
Prof. Richard Arnowitt at N.U. & later Distinguished Professor
of Physics at TAMU
..
SO YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT – LET'S SEE YOUR CV !!
..
George..

Re: IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?

<95bc322b-e0ba-45e7-ad3e-95682c0d8a92n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=117154&group=sci.physics.relativity#117154

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2023 15:02:19 -0700 (PDT)
From: l.c.cros...@hotmail.com (Laurence Clark Crossen)
 by: Laurence Clark Cross - Mon, 5 Jun 2023 22:02 UTC

On Monday, June 5, 2023 at 2:58:37 PM UTC-7, George Hammond wrote:
> On Monday, June 5, 2023 at 4:50:22 PM UTC-4, Laurence Clark Crossen wrote:

> > > nonsense. You are talking of a domain which doesn't even exists. And you
> > > treat tensors as matrices. You are completely uneducated.
> .> Relativity is nonsense, and you are so dense you don't recognize when it is scoffed at
> [George E Hammond MS Physics]
> .
> CURRICULUM VITAE – GEORGE E. HAMMOND
> B.S. Physics 1964, Worcester Polytechnic Institute
> Worcester MA,
> .
> M.S. Physics 1967, Northeastern University, Boston MA
> .
> Ph.D. Candidate and Teaching Fellow in Physics, 1967-68
> Northeastern Univ.Boston MA. Note: Studied Relativity under
> Prof. Richard Arnowitt at N.U. & later Distinguished Professor
> of Physics at TAMU
> .
> SO YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT – LET'S SEE YOUR CV !!
> .
> George..
The only credential I need is the Hammond Metric of God!