Systems programmers are the high priests of a low cult. -- R. S. Barton

tech / sci.math / Re: Give Ukraine HIMAR missiles that reach Moscow-- the only way to stop the crazy insane Putin// Science Council Rules Earth, not petty dictators. As long as Russia has Open License to bomb and missile target Ukraine, this Aggression by Russia never

SubjectAuthor
* Give Ukraine HIMAR missiles that reach Moscow-- the only way to stopArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: Give Ukraine HIMAR missiles that reach Moscow-- the only way toChris M. Thomasson
 +* Re: Give Ukraine HIMAR missiles that reach Moscow-- the only way toChris M. Thomasson
 |`- Re: Give Ukraine HIMAR missiles that reach Moscow-- the only way toChris M. Thomasson
 `* Re: Give Ukraine HIMAR missiles that reach Moscow-- the only way toArchimedes Plutonium

1
Give Ukraine HIMAR missiles that reach Moscow-- the only way to stop the crazy insane Putin// Science Council Rules Earth, not petty dictators. As long as Russia has Open License to bomb and missile target Ukraine, this Aggression by Russia never

<461647af-a1cf-43cd-9888-ea0167582155n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=115631&group=sci.math#115631

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2022 15:16:18 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Give Ukraine HIMAR missiles that reach Moscow-- the only way to stop
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 12 Oct 2022 22:16 UTC

Give Ukraine HIMAR missiles that reach Moscow-- the only way to stop the crazy insane Putin// Science Council Rules Earth, not petty dictators. As long as Russia has Open License to bomb and missile target Ukraine, this Aggression by Russia never
Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Oct 10, 2022, 3:15:58 PM (2 days ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe

Give Ukraine HIMAR missiles that reach Moscow-- the only way to stop the crazy insane Putin// Science Council Rules Earth, not petty dictators.

As long as Russia has Open License to bomb and missile target Ukraine, this Aggression by Russia never ends. And as long as Russia has an insane dictator, this aggression never ends.

So, well, give Ukraine HIMARS that reach Moscow. Tell Russia, also, if the insane man pushes nuclear buttons, Russia and China become a nuclear ash pile.

Once a HIMARS missile from Ukraine flattens a building in Moscow, is the moment that Russians put an end to the Ukraine aggression.

No, I think there are enough sane people around Putin to stop his one man act of insanity.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Oct 10, 2022, 3:54:43 PM (2 days ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
The entire invasion of Ukraine starting February 2022 and continuing through October 2022, is an exercise of Insanity by one heck of a crazy imbecile Vladimir Putin. And up to October, the West sanctions have not convinced enough Sane people around Putin to remove him.

Here in October, we still see this missile striking of Ukraine, at Russia's random and free will, with no consequence to Moscow and the sane people in Moscow. They need "skin in the game in Moscow". Economic Sanctions are just not quick enough to remove a insane person from power. The sanctions should have been in place when that insane Putin poisoned Litvinenko in London in 2006. The world needs to build an elite force, like the one that took out Bin Laden hiding in Pakistan. Do we have a elite force to go into Russia and take out Putin? No. Do we have spies in Russia to take out Putin? Probably not-- although Russia took out John F. Kennedy by their trained Lee Harvey Oswald (became a Russian proxy) in Dallas.

The world should have never gotten into this awful bloody mess of a fascist insane dictator threatening nuclear war.

China needs to help!!!!! For China will be a nuclear ash pile if that insane Putin pushes nuclear. For once, China has to wake up, that the West is their friend, never a insane idiot Putin in Moscow.

Sadly we are at this moment in time. We have to bomb Moscow where Putin is located so that sane people around Putin remove him. We have to take that gamble, for without that gamble, the insane Putin isolates himself more and more and then the nuclear button pushing-- likely increases more and more.

At this conjuncture, what is needed by the West is the "fast removal" of the insane dictator. While still surrounded by Sane persons.

Fast removal, to tell the people of Russia, they need a band of sane people to remove the crazy in power.

Give Ukraine HIMARS that reach Moscow and beyond.

Here in the West we have likely "spotters" of where Putin is located. Target his location. That is how this Aggression ends almost instantly.

There is the chance the crazy man pushes the nuclear buttons, but not as long as he is surrounded by sane men. And the longer this drags on, the more isolated Putin becomes and the more dangerous.

So giving Ukraine HIMARS to reach Moscow and beyond is the lesser of evils. The longer time with insane Putin the more dangerous.

Do it while Putin is still surrounded with Sane people.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Oct 10, 2022, 4:19:16 PM (2 days ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
With all the economic sanctions placed on Russia by the West, sadly they have not unplugged Russia from the sci. newsgroups, for their propaganda still gets through-----

Mandy asks if there is a Lee Harvey Oswald in Russia now???

On Monday, October 10, 2022 at 3:57:30 PM UTC-5, Mandy Stabile wrote:

> crazy what?? you stoopid mazafaka. You have to suck his dick and mine
> first. You bad teeth cacapitalist lying khakhole khazar propaganda bitch.
> They have to deal with the head of the snake. Expect them.
>
> go tell tell them, I told you to suck my dick. Tell them, I sent you to
> tell that.

Mandy Stabile says we have a Lee Harvey Oswald like in Russia to remove Putin, and although he may have bad breathe. Why Mandy, does he not use Listerine?

And although the USA after Kennedy's death in 1963 says Oswald was a lone shooter and not a Russian agent. The reports were to calm people, but the truth be known, JFK was the first to be killed by a foreign adversary country..

The Warren Commission was not about truth and reality, but about softening, so the USA would not go to war with USSR over JFK's death. Feelings and emotions were raw in late 1963 over JFK death, and easily lead to a war.

Do we have a Lee Harvey Oswald in Russia now??

Re: Give Ukraine HIMAR missiles that reach Moscow-- the only way to stop the crazy insane Putin// Science Council Rules Earth, not petty dictators. As long as Russia has Open License to bomb and missile target Ukraine, this Aggression by Russia never

<ti7o0o$1ju82$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=115643&group=sci.math#115643

From: chris.m....@gmail.com (Chris M. Thomasson)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Give Ukraine HIMAR missiles that reach Moscow-- the only way to
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2022 18:01:12 -0700
 by: Chris M. Thomasson - Thu, 13 Oct 2022 01:01 UTC

On 10/12/2022 3:16 PM, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Give Ukraine HIMAR missiles that reach Moscow-- the only way to stop the crazy insane Putin// Science Council Rules Earth, not petty dictators. As long as Russia has Open License to bomb and missile target Ukraine, this Aggression by Russia never
> Subscribe
> 
> Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
> Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
> Oct 10, 2022, 3:15:58 PM (2 days ago)
> 
> 
> 
> to Plutonium Atom Universe
>
> Give Ukraine HIMAR missiles that reach Moscow-- the only way to stop the crazy insane Putin// Science Council Rules Earth, not petty dictators.
[...]

Will you be there to pull the trigger on a massive missile barrage that
will hit Moscow with more than 100 high precision missiles?

Re: Give Ukraine HIMAR missiles that reach Moscow-- the only way to stop the crazy insane Putin// Science Council Rules Earth, not petty dictators. As long as Russia has Open License to bomb and missile target Ukraine, this Aggression by Russia never

<ti7o91$1ju82$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=115644&group=sci.math#115644

From: chris.m....@gmail.com (Chris M. Thomasson)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2022 18:05:36 -0700
 by: Chris M. Thomasson - Thu, 13 Oct 2022 01:05 UTC

On 10/12/2022 6:01 PM, Chris M. Thomasson wrote:
> On 10/12/2022 3:16 PM, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
>> Give Ukraine HIMAR missiles that reach Moscow-- the only way to stop
>> the crazy insane Putin// Science Council Rules Earth, not petty
>> dictators. As long as Russia has Open License to bomb and missile
>> target Ukraine, this Aggression by Russia never
>> Subscribe
>> 
>> Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
>> Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
>> Oct 10, 2022, 3:15:58 PM (2 days ago)
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> to Plutonium Atom Universe
>>
>> Give Ukraine HIMAR missiles that reach Moscow-- the only way to stop
>> the crazy insane Putin// Science Council Rules Earth, not petty
>> dictators.
> [...]
>
> Will you be there to pull the trigger on a massive missile barrage that
> will hit Moscow with more than 100 high precision missiles?

Once that happens, be ready for at least 42 state of the art hyper sonic
anti ship missiles being fired at a single US carrier.... China will
take Taiwan, and Putin, being now actually 100% crazy, will nuke
Ukraine. Iran might fire missiles at Israel, and dozens of suicide
bombers might go off. It might start a shit storm. You know the US does
not defend its borders, right? How many evil hezbollah agents have came
here in the past two years, right across the border?

Re: Give Ukraine HIMAR missiles that reach Moscow-- the only way to stop the crazy insane Putin// Science Council Rules Earth, not petty dictators. As long as Russia has Open License to bomb and missile target Ukraine, this Aggression by Russia never

<tiatul$21aha$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=115795&group=sci.math#115795

From: chris.m....@gmail.com (Chris M. Thomasson)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2022 23:00:53 -0700
 by: Chris M. Thomasson - Fri, 14 Oct 2022 06:00 UTC

On 10/12/2022 6:05 PM, Chris M. Thomasson wrote:
> On 10/12/2022 6:01 PM, Chris M. Thomasson wrote:
>> On 10/12/2022 3:16 PM, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
>>> Give Ukraine HIMAR missiles that reach Moscow-- the only way to stop
>>> the crazy insane Putin// Science Council Rules Earth, not petty
>>> dictators. As long as Russia has Open License to bomb and missile
>>> target Ukraine, this Aggression by Russia never
>>> Subscribe
>>> 
>>> Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
>>> Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
>>> Oct 10, 2022, 3:15:58 PM (2 days ago)
>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>>> to Plutonium Atom Universe
>>>
>>> Give Ukraine HIMAR missiles that reach Moscow-- the only way to stop
>>> the crazy insane Putin// Science Council Rules Earth, not petty
>>> dictators.
>> [...]
>>
>> Will you be there to pull the trigger on a massive missile barrage
>> that will hit Moscow with more than 100 high precision missiles?
>>

> Once that happens, be ready for at least 42 state of the art hyper sonic
> anti ship missiles being fired at a single US carrier.... China will
> take Taiwan, and Putin, being now actually 100% crazy, will nuke
> Ukraine. Iran might fire missiles at Israel, and dozens of suicide
> bombers might go off. It might start a shit storm. You know the US does
> not defend its borders, right? How many evil hezbollah agents have came
> here in the past two years, right across the border?

It sucks that a really bad fucked up war might actually occur using
state of the art top secret weapons that we have never seen before! We
have to play our cards right to see if the war can be possibly avoided?

I see fire?

https://youtu.be/WJabPYimznY

Re: Give Ukraine HIMAR missiles that reach Moscow-- the only way to stop the crazy insane Putin// Science Council Rules Earth, not petty dictators. As long as Russia has Open License to bomb and missile target Ukraine, this Aggression by Russia never

<fbc44037-10ff-4659-a12a-51bcff28eb60n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=115798&group=sci.math#115798

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2022 23:47:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 14 Oct 2022 06:47 UTC

On Wednesday, October 12, 2022 at 8:01:22 PM UTC-5, Chris M. Thomasson wrote:

> Will you be there to pull the trigger on a massive missile barrage that
> will hit Moscow with more than 100 high precision missiles?

Well the Ukraine invasion is showing us that Communist ruled Russia and its manufacturing is below par, which likely translates into 50% of their ICBMs are non-functional or miss their targets.

If I can get the West to test-- "telephone call up to ruin navigation satellites and ICBMs themselves" we could have the laughable situation that if Russia launches, its own missiles fall onto Russia itself and explode. Same thing with China.

Use the NK launches to test out the "telephone call up". Of course it is not calling up a telepone in a satellite or ICBM, but interfering enough with the electronics aboard the ICBM or satellite that they misguide and fall to earth.

Re: Give Ukraine HIMAR missiles that reach Moscow-- the only way to stop the crazy insane Putin// Science Council Rules Earth, not petty dictators. As long as Russia has Open License to bomb and missile target Ukraine, this Aggression by Russia never

<tib24q$21k9o$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=115799&group=sci.math#115799

From: chris.m....@gmail.com (Chris M. Thomasson)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2022 00:12:26 -0700
 by: Chris M. Thomasson - Fri, 14 Oct 2022 07:12 UTC

On 10/13/2022 11:47 PM, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> On Wednesday, October 12, 2022 at 8:01:22 PM UTC-5, Chris M. Thomasson wrote:
>>
>> Will you be there to pull the trigger on a massive missile barrage that
>> will hit Moscow with more than 100 high precision missiles?
>
> Well the Ukraine invasion is showing us that Communist ruled Russia and its manufacturing is below par, which likely translates into 50% of their ICBMs are non-functional or miss their targets.
>
> If I can get the West to test-- "telephone call up to ruin navigation satellites and ICBMs themselves" we could have the laughable situation that if Russia launches, its own missiles fall onto Russia itself and explode. Same thing with China.
>
> Use the NK launches to test out the "telephone call up". Of course it is not calling up a telepone in a satellite or ICBM, but interfering enough with the electronics aboard the ICBM or satellite that they misguide and fall to earth.

If they commit to a total release, can your jamming system prevent 100%
of the enemy missiles from hitting their targets? If so, how do they
miss their targets? Being 60 miles off, but still impacting a location
on Earth is interesting, but not ideal in a sense. Can you get them
before they merv?

Re: Give Ukraine HIMAR missiles that reach Moscow-- the only way to stop the crazy insane Putin// Science Council Rules Earth, not petty dictators. As long as Russia has Open License to bomb and missile target Ukraine, this Aggression by Russia never

<tib28a$21k9f$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=115801&group=sci.math#115801

From: chris.m....@gmail.com (Chris M. Thomasson)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2022 00:14:18 -0700
 by: Chris M. Thomasson - Fri, 14 Oct 2022 07:14 UTC

On 10/14/2022 12:12 AM, Chris M. Thomasson wrote:
> On 10/13/2022 11:47 PM, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
>> On Wednesday, October 12, 2022 at 8:01:22 PM UTC-5, Chris M. Thomasson
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Will you be there to pull the trigger on a massive missile barrage that
>>> will hit Moscow with more than 100 high precision missiles?
>>
>> Well the Ukraine invasion is showing us that Communist ruled Russia
>> and its manufacturing is below par, which likely translates into 50%
>> of their ICBMs are non-functional or miss their targets.
>>
>> If I can get the West to test-- "telephone call up to ruin navigation
>> satellites and ICBMs themselves" we could have the laughable situation
>> that if Russia launches, its own missiles fall onto Russia itself and
>> explode. Same thing with China.
>>
>> Use the NK launches to test out the "telephone call up". Of course it
>> is not calling up a telepone in a satellite or ICBM, but interfering
>> enough with the electronics aboard the ICBM or satellite that they
>> misguide and fall to earth.
>
> If they commit to a total release, can your jamming system prevent 100%
> of the enemy missiles from hitting their targets? If so, how do they
> miss their targets? Being 60 miles off, but still impacting a location
> on Earth is interesting, but not ideal in a sense. Can you get them
> before they merv?

MIRV

Sorry for the typos. :^o

Re: Give Ukraine HIMAR missiles that reach Moscow-- the only way to stop the crazy insane Putin// Science Council Rules Earth, not petty dictators. As long as Russia has Open License to bomb and missile target Ukraine, this Aggression by Russia never

<tib2h9$21k9o$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=115802&group=sci.math#115802

From: chris.m....@gmail.com (Chris M. Thomasson)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2022 00:19:05 -0700
 by: Chris M. Thomasson - Fri, 14 Oct 2022 07:19 UTC

On 10/14/2022 12:14 AM, Chris M. Thomasson wrote:
> On 10/14/2022 12:12 AM, Chris M. Thomasson wrote:
>> On 10/13/2022 11:47 PM, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

>>> Well the Ukraine invasion is showing us that Communist ruled Russia
>>> and its manufacturing is below par, which likely translates into 50%
>>> of their ICBMs are non-functional or miss their targets.
>>>
>>> If I can get the West to test-- "telephone call up to ruin navigation
>>> satellites and ICBMs themselves" we could have the laughable
>>> situation that if Russia launches, its own missiles fall onto Russia
>>> itself and explode. Same thing with China.
>>>
>>> Use the NK launches to test out the "telephone call up". Of course it
>>> is not calling up a telepone in a satellite or ICBM, but interfering
>>> enough with the electronics aboard the ICBM or satellite that they
>>> misguide and fall to earth.
>>
>> If they commit to a total release, can your jamming system prevent
>> 100% of the enemy missiles from hitting their targets? If so, how do
>> they miss their targets? Being 60 miles off, but still impacting a
>> location on Earth is interesting, but not ideal in a sense. Can you
>> get them before they merv?
>
> MIRV
>
> Sorry for the typos. :^o

don't forget about: