186,000 Miles per Second. It's not just a good idea. IT'S THE LAW.

tech / sci.math / Re: concepts white light are contrails//3rd dimension last dimension for EM is only 2nd dimension

SubjectAuthor
* concepts white light are contrails//3rd dimension last dimension forArchimedes Plutonium
`- Re: concepts white light are contrails//3rd dimension last dimensionArchimedes Plutonium

1
concepts white light are contrails//3rd dimension last dimension for EM is only 2nd dimension

<0fda9f23-ff71-4eb8-ad87-b1bc23158a24n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=115834&group=sci.math#115834

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2022 13:08:07 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: concepts white light are contrails//3rd dimension last dimension for
EM is only 2nd dimension
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 14 Oct 2022 20:08 UTC

concepts white light are contrails//3rd dimension last dimension for EM is only 2nd dimension

My 212th published book

The Color paradox of Physics explained-- White Light the addition of dark colors// Physics-Math

by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon's Kindle)

Preface: I have made known many times that my new goal, my new mission of science is progress on the concept of reincarnation, is it true, or nonexistent? In keeping with that mission I need to build up the sciences that perhaps can help that mission. One science topic is green plants and the color spectrum. And there seems to be strange and odd facts on the physics color spectrum, such as how is it possible that white light is broken up into 7 hues of color, all 7 being darker in color than white itself. This is a paradox and needs answers of how and why.

Cover Picture: Is my iphone photograph of a Google search of "white light prism color spectrum".

------------------------------
Table of Contents
------------------------------

1) My background history of this subject matter.

2) Paradoxes of science.

3) An experiment to prove whether or not green light is actually white light, just that our eye physiology makes them otherwise.

4) Numbers in the Visible EM Spectrum of red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet.

5) The "white" in light is like the contrail of a airplane.

6) Solving the paradox of Color from Planck's "Black Body Radiation".

7) Pith dark black surrounding Mercury, because Light waves are black body waves.

8) The pure physics of light, but the biology of seeing color is different.

9) Green is green, and white is Blackbody with contrails, like that of titanium dioxide.

10) Summary.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B0BHZ4JFNR
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ October 11, 2022
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 736 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled

#32-3, 213th published book

Dimension proof, that 3rd is the last and final dimension// physics-math

by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon's Kindle)

Preface: While looking for some old posts of 1994, a chance encounter; I ran across a post about Dimension. It does not take much to stimulate me on research of dimensions. I have been trying to proof in both math and physics that dimension does _not exist_ beyond 3rd dimension. That 3rd dimension is the last and final dimension, and I began looking for such a proof/s ever since 1991. There was the familiar proof that everyone knows-- adding a new perpendicular to existing 3 perpendiculars is impossible, for a 4th perpendicular only repeats one of the three already existing perpendiculars. But I wanted more than that proof. I wanted a proof out of physics. For it is physics that has spearheaded this crazy phenomenon of 4th dimension and higher. I wanted a proof directly out physics that ends the debate and discussion of higher dimensions. Fortunately I ran across this Usenet post/email of 1994, which offers a clear guidance as to how that proof of physics must go.

Cover Picture: Is my computer graphic of 3rd dimension from the erection of 3 axes, the x, y, and z axes as 3 perpendiculars from one another, and that a 4th would only be a repeat of one of the three existing axes.

-----------------------------
Table of Contents
-----------------------------

1) My history on the subject matter of this book.

2) My best opportunity for a physics proof that 3rd Dimension is last and final dimension.

3) My math proof experience; how much?

4) The Proof: in math and physics, 3 and only 3 dimensions exist.

5) Physics proof is always worth more than a mathematics proof.

6) Proof of 3rd dimension is last and final, because Volume and Voltage is all inclusive.

7) Physics 3rd dimension derives Coulomb constant 1*10^10 kg*m^3*s^-4*A^-2 from mass of neutron.

8) Proton+muon rest mass to be more precisely that of 1.61...*10^-27 kg, rather than their current 1.672... prefix.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B0BJ23RYXF
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ October 12, 2022
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 974 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 34 pages

Re: concepts white light are contrails//3rd dimension last dimension for EM is only 2nd dimension

<77bc9f2d-292b-4c52-adae-51e678bc3b72n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=115862&group=sci.math#115862

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2022 18:39:34 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: concepts white light are contrails//3rd dimension last dimension
for EM is only 2nd dimension
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 15 Oct 2022 01:39 UTC

All Light Waves are blackbody waves, and in the visible region, these black waves leave contrails of white light, as if the whiteness of light is a secondary effect of blackwaves.