There's a whole WORLD in a mud puddle! -- Doug Clifford

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: _NATO armies, prepare yourself to enter Ukraine and fight alongside Ukraine army, as the only way to end this war, because the insane Putin will launch missiles endlessly// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH, not petty dictators.

SubjectAuthor
* Re: _NATO armies, prepare yourself to enter Ukraine and fightGarland Dritsas
`* Re: a fucking retard immigrant in america Archimedes PlutoniumEmmett Roijakkers
 `* Re: a fucking retard immigrant in america Archimedes PlutoniumChris M. Thomasson
  `* Re: a fucking retard immigrant in america Archimedes Plutoniumwhodat
   +* Re: a fucking retard immigrant in america Archimedes PlutoniumMichelle Mertens
   |`- Re: a fucking retard immigrant in america Archimedes Plutoniumwhodat
   `* Re: a fucking retard immigrant in america Archimedes PlutoniumChris M. Thomasson
    `- Re: a fucking retard immigrant in america Archimedes PlutoniumJonathanrob Rumpade

1
Re: _NATO armies, prepare yourself to enter Ukraine and fight alongside Ukraine army, as the only way to end this war, because the insane Putin will launch missiles endlessly// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH, not petty dictators.

<u410im$1hk5r$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=115901&group=sci.physics.relativity#115901

From: agt...@iadrgnsi.ad (Garland Dritsas)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Subject: Re: _NATO armies, prepare yourself to enter Ukraine and fight
Date: Tue, 16 May 2023 22:37:11 -0000 (UTC)
QOU7F7sWuAAihJGZAe7oftWw1gmmUKlq9koZ+slwLJyE4qB5EJ/Rt8rZ5jMYOcr
Q4xNhaHKsaGAtJSy16eAW9la2iPTRQllUDTQFCiJBWK8smJe/fAHQAjICySklsP
dsmXcFY+7aNV8CYo3H14ao+vwZgKb3P3zv33ZiavIBzzq7exjqGRQrEZbuhv+2e
VupTWXoBy1aT6MJp7Rz6Uvqa+p/tgZqjb3WehrKuEbhiDfg235Via44iXkqSo6v
gZ1k+gpzv8D6QV8JLWWIUMG8FuApw6ya5prGXThzKPzxECOikf/uVAAAAAElFTk SuQmCC
 by: Garland Dritsas - Tue, 16 May 2023 22:37 UTC

Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

> _NATO armies, p̶r̶e̶p̶a̶r̶e̶ y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶ t̶o̶ e̶n̶t̶e̶r̶ U̶k̶r̶a̶i̶n̶e̶ a̶n̶d̶ f̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ a̶l̶o̶n̶g̶s̶i̶d̶e̶
> U̶k̶r̶a̶i̶n̶e̶ a̶r̶m̶y̶, a̶s̶ t̶h̶e̶ o̶n̶l̶y̶ w̶a̶y̶ t̶o̶ e̶n̶d̶ t̶h̶i̶s̶ w̶a̶r̶, b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ t̶h̶e̶ i̶n̶s̶a̶n̶e̶ P̶u̶t̶i̶n̶

they already did, from the beginning, fucking stoopid. Actually since the
nazi cop 2014, proved by the nazi fucking bitch victoria nulan "fuck the
EU". You are such a fucking ignorant. It's NOT the uKraine fighting, but
the nazi nato, losing all battles. The fucking gay actor still needs
weapons and nato military personnel to steal that country.

the people will kill this khazar gay actor, if he ever returns. 86% of
population in Kiev are Russian. You braindead idiot.

Re: a fucking retard immigrant in america Archimedes Plutonium

<u422l3$1pl1f$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=115923&group=sci.physics.relativity#115923

From: esm...@rmeetret.et (Emmett Roijakkers)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Subject: Re: a fucking retard immigrant in america Archimedes Plutonium
Date: Wed, 17 May 2023 08:18:43 -0000 (UTC)
v9BX5QuIjasKbF1O71YMAVBFeInyxe99JXYvVP50T4AK6DrD1H/uiqJI+3k2zmI
K9TWeApVI2a1iZiJkGeOCb1vsEULKe5b6l3h7gjq8V/VWLLSc9QLHi7gLHzCdsW
gEwFiOKFNYWKrLQWCQB+D1wO+I/8CQjuMOHNlpf2LWK8Mr8IaDHfggYWNwPAraT
xkgtMu0ABcspGkQwZYPJEVBxo/St3vB+I1jCf2VlBXXB+Hl8HKPdGNq6K8ScBfS
tLBAAmGyqapYASHrBGzUFJG1xGiDsFArWgNFPQK/TFNja/AT99B/4Bwq2/kG2Af
zuAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
 by: Emmett Roijakkers - Wed, 17 May 2023 08:18 UTC

a fucking retard immigrant in america Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

> G̶o̶v̶e̶r̶n̶o̶r̶s̶ o̶f̶ U̶s̶e̶n̶e̶t̶ s̶c̶i̶.m̶a̶t̶h̶,s̶c̶i̶.p̶h̶y̶s̶i̶c̶s̶ h̶e̶r̶e̶ w̶e̶ h̶a̶v̶e̶ a̶ R̶u̶s̶s̶i̶a̶n̶ w̶i̶t̶h̶
> p̶r̶o̶p̶a̶g̶a̶n̶d̶a̶ a̶n̶d̶ t̶h̶r̶e̶a̶t̶e̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ t̶h̶e̶ l̶i̶f̶e̶ o̶f̶ a̶ U̶S̶A̶ c̶i̶t̶i̶ze̶n̶. I̶n̶ R̶u̶s̶s̶i̶a̶,
>
> On Tuesday, May 16, 2023 at 5:37:15 PM UTC-5, Garland Dritsas wrote:
>> the people will kill this khazar gay actor, if he ever returns. 86% of
>> population in Kiev are Russian. You braindead idiot.

stop top-posting, you fucking retard. You made the khazar gay actor,
playing piano with his dick, a puppet playing "president" for a country he
sold and want to steal, a *_capitalist_usa_citizen?_*? You fucking retard.

the anglo_saxons already got they asses burned. All the weapons and more
the 700,000 trained nazis solders since the american nazi cup 2014, till
today, are gone. Including *_"patriot_system_shit"_*, recently, many
places. Including also illegal *_anglo_saxon_depleted_uranium_* crap, and
possibly proper nuclear bombs delivered to fucking uKraine to kill Russian
people, of which 86% are living in the fucking nazi cupped fictitious
"uKraine". Piss of from europe, you fucking retard. You are a
*_terrorist_state_*.

*_Russia_likely_damaged_US-made_Patriot_missile_battery_* – CNN
https:/%72t.com/news/576406-russian-hypersonic-missile-hits-ukraine-
patriot-system/

*_Mainstream_media_is_dead_* – US senator
https://%72t.com/news/576411-graham-says-mainstream-media-is-dead/

Re: a fucking retard immigrant in america Archimedes Plutonium

<u422q8$3qr8e$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=115924&group=sci.physics.relativity#115924

From: chris.m....@gmail.com (Chris M. Thomasson)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Date: Wed, 17 May 2023 01:21:28 -0700
 by: Chris M. Thomasson - Wed, 17 May 2023 08:21 UTC

On 5/17/2023 1:18 AM, Emmett Roijakkers wrote:
> a fucking retard immigrant in america Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
>
>> G̶o̶v̶e̶r̶n̶o̶r̶s̶ o̶f̶ U̶s̶e̶n̶e̶t̶ s̶c̶i̶.m̶a̶t̶h̶,s̶c̶i̶.p̶h̶y̶s̶i̶c̶s̶ h̶e̶r̶e̶ w̶e̶ h̶a̶v̶e̶ a̶ R̶u̶s̶s̶i̶a̶n̶ w̶i̶t̶h̶
>> p̶r̶o̶p̶a̶g̶a̶n̶d̶a̶ a̶n̶d̶ t̶h̶r̶e̶a̶t̶e̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ t̶h̶e̶ l̶i̶f̶e̶ o̶f̶ a̶ U̶S̶A̶ c̶i̶t̶i̶ze̶n̶. I̶n̶ R̶u̶s̶s̶i̶a̶,
>>
>> On Tuesday, May 16, 2023 at 5:37:15 PM UTC-5, Garland Dritsas wrote:
>>> the people will kill this khazar gay actor, if he ever returns. 86% of
>>> population in Kiev are Russian. You braindead idiot.
>
> stop top-posting, you fucking retard.

[...]

Is it kind to make fun of a person that is most likely retarded?

Re: a fucking retard immigrant in america Archimedes Plutonium

<kck3q4Faa5U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=115935&group=sci.physics.relativity#115935

From: whod...@void.nowgre.com (whodat)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Date: Wed, 17 May 2023 08:40:17 -0500
 by: whodat - Wed, 17 May 2023 13:40 UTC

On 5/17/2023 3:21 AM, Chris M. Thomasson wrote:
> On 5/17/2023 1:18 AM, Emmett Roijakkers wrote:
>> a fucking retard immigrant in america Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
>>
>>> G̶o̶v̶e̶r̶n̶o̶r̶s̶ o̶f̶ U̶s̶e̶n̶e̶t̶ s̶c̶i̶.m̶a̶t̶h̶,s̶c̶i̶.p̶h̶y̶s̶i̶c̶s̶ h̶e̶r̶e̶ w̶e̶ h̶a̶v̶e̶ a̶ R̶u̶s̶s̶i̶a̶n̶ w̶i̶t̶h̶
>>> p̶r̶o̶p̶a̶g̶a̶n̶d̶a̶ a̶n̶d̶ t̶h̶r̶e̶a̶t̶e̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ t̶h̶e̶ l̶i̶f̶e̶ o̶f̶ a̶ U̶S̶A̶ c̶i̶t̶i̶ze̶n̶. I̶n̶ R̶u̶s̶s̶i̶a̶,

>> stop top-posting, you fucking retard.
>
> [...]
>
> Is it kind to make fun of a person that is most likely retarded?

There's not much to say when one retard attacks another,

Re: a fucking retard immigrant in america Archimedes Plutonium

<u42t7l$1sgfl$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=115938&group=sci.physics.relativity#115938

From: lte...@ceelemel.le (Michelle Mertens)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Date: Wed, 17 May 2023 15:52:22 -0000 (UTC)
NJSPn4lRammOOs1CkLyTpJg7swKCP3l0CRgZ/oDw6cTNbsMkEqMxYxIL/mgGFoH
/xBkpMrnErJDgZYPjjDyFZxK0AeyjaMfAmvVDiLptXzR5brHgtTM0m12lfwHeu2
EsVao7yAyyd28nu1HCLQJOsQPNjFpp/BJQ8BGgIEWhtbP+bAI1uBBgoDwYryw9v
nvwEkBDIXVPyamFquf8D8FEhJWSIX2QAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
 by: Michelle Mertens - Wed, 17 May 2023 15:52 UTC

whodat wrote:

>>> stop top-posting, you fucking retard.
>>
>> [...] Is it kind to make fun of a person that is most likely retarded?
>
> T̶h̶e̶r̶e̶'s̶ n̶o̶t̶ m̶u̶c̶h̶ t̶o̶ s̶a̶y̶ w̶h̶e̶n̶ o̶n̶e̶ r̶e̶t̶a̶r̶d̶ a̶t̶t̶a̶c̶k̶s̶ a̶n̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶,

you just did, said pretty much for an inbreed retard like you. However,
the immigrant Plutonium attempts science and physics from time to time.
Not you, being scared like shit to make a proper science statement.

now suck your own dick like an elephant, then go to sleep. You fucking
inbreed retard.

Re: a fucking retard immigrant in america Archimedes Plutonium

<kckjleF2hqoU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=115947&group=sci.physics.relativity#115947

From: whod...@void.nowgre.com (whodat)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Date: Wed, 17 May 2023 13:10:50 -0500
 by: whodat - Wed, 17 May 2023 18:10 UTC

On 5/17/2023 10:52 AM, Michelle Mertens wrote:

>>> [...] Is it kind to make fun of a person that is most likely retarded?
>>
>> T̶h̶e̶r̶e̶'s̶ n̶o̶t̶ m̶u̶c̶h̶ t̶o̶ s̶a̶y̶ w̶h̶e̶n̶ o̶n̶e̶ r̶e̶t̶a̶r̶d̶ a̶t̶t̶a̶c̶k̶s̶ a̶n̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶,
>
> you just did, said pretty much for an inbreed retard like you. However,
> the immigrant Plutonium attempts science and physics from time to time.
> Not you, being scared like shit to make a proper science statement.

On the other hand you attempt and fail when trying to use elementary
logic. You haven't been here long enough to know everything I post
about.

> now suck your own dick like an elephant, then go to sleep. You fucking
> inbreed retard.

Too late in attempting that insult with me, you already used it on
someone else. So tell us, who clusterfucked your mind. I assume you
had one once. Perhaps it was vodka and other substances that scrambled
your brain. Perhaps you used concord grapes trying to make toilet wine.
That's gotta be it; wood alcohol sometimes creates retards like you.

BTW, you are probably the best retard we have. I urge you to join the
kibology newsgroup. They are always happy to receive people like you.
By an large in their own way they're among the smartest posters on
Usenet.

Re: a fucking retard immigrant in america Archimedes Plutonium

<u43dbc$3vnll$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=115954&group=sci.physics.relativity#115954

From: chris.m....@gmail.com (Chris M. Thomasson)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Date: Wed, 17 May 2023 13:27:25 -0700
 by: Chris M. Thomasson - Wed, 17 May 2023 20:27 UTC

On 5/17/2023 6:40 AM, whodat wrote:
> On 5/17/2023 3:21 AM, Chris M. Thomasson wrote:

>>> stop top-posting, you fucking retard.
>>
>> [...]
>>
>> Is it kind to make fun of a person that is most likely retarded?
>
> There's not much to say when one retard attacks another,

Well, touche! :^)

Re: a fucking retard immigrant in america Archimedes Plutonium

<u43kmv$1v2ab$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=115960&group=sci.physics.relativity#115960

From: nnn...@uprujahn.tn (Jonathanrob Rumpade)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Date: Wed, 17 May 2023 22:33:03 -0000 (UTC)
oFaAwmSM5vaNXGDe4fXQGyKrP31JPhMJgmNB2LVGXEkIqNFOyPKyw4xdFUQvpVV
oyRuO4iUeBIUtbV37AOlWiQd0FVFGraiixYIs73tBJ348L4GFruUIH+N09sXDPh
ZKDUpsYDYeaApaUFmtk5X2CYCLn0Hc1XuVQVZ4Ad3MBg50uQB45bnA3QwJt0y5F
1eMXlcCsMCJW6iQNpSgfAJ8L3PGSPh2rWMAtYHin2BJSIxPDfIHUJZ5n+LWCtrX
4NyS2q79gvAJV4v7hL+N/SCfyBcZeg/d5WGG6AoWKsrDmeL7KkOBl/gtrWB54PH
FZMgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
 by: Jonathanrob Rumpade - Wed, 17 May 2023 22:33 UTC

yet another retard mazafaka, Chris M. Thomasson, wrote:

>>> [...] Is it kind to make fun of a person that is most likely retarded?
>>
>> There's not much to say when one retard attacks another,
>
> Well, touche! :^)

you two mazafaka lover boys, seemingly are not only retards, but literary
braidead :^)