I am not now, nor have I ever been, a member of the demigodic party. -- Dennis Ritchie

tech / sci.math / Re: As a species

SubjectAuthor
* As a speciesSimon Roberts
+* Re: As a speciesSimon Roberts
|`- Re: As a speciesSergi o
`- Re: As a speciesGreta Baine

1
As a species

<023ed9b8-f2e0-44b5-b9c4-ca825f2b38d2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=115925&group=sci.math#115925

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 12:02:32 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: As a species
From: simonrob...@gmail.com (Simon Roberts)
 by: Simon Roberts - Sat, 15 Oct 2022 19:02 UTC

I am a self-hating human so much I love myself we deserve what we're going to get Extinction almost entirely of us we you know the gang with them for five acres per person with diminishing water supply where f***** and don't break it up by country put it all together we deserve it cuz we model the environment we got all the evidence we need yet we pay people exorbance amounts of money to model s*** and we we spend a lot of time talking I'm no different I have no way to enact change and honestly I have no f****** desire I have been completely frustrated f*** you all see you in hell I love myself it's the Human Condition

Re: As a species

<5c2ff0d6-d79e-43a0-af39-6b81b43876c0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=115927&group=sci.math#115927

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 12:09:45 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: As a species
From: simonrob...@gmail.com (Simon Roberts)
 by: Simon Roberts - Sat, 15 Oct 2022 19:09 UTC

On Saturday, October 15, 2022 at 3:02:37 PM UTC-4, Simon Roberts wrote:
> I am a self-hating human so much I love myself we deserve what we're going to get Extinction almost entirely of us we you know the gang with them for five acres per person with diminishing water supply where f***** and don't break it up by country put it all together we deserve it cuz we model the environment we got all the evidence we need yet we pay people exorbance amounts of money to model s*** and we we spend a lot of time talking I'm no different I have no way to enact change and honestly I have no f****** desire I have been completely frustrated f*** you all see you in hell I love myself it's the Human Condition
Yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada and finally thanks for my huge paycheck yada yada yada I can buy a bunker now and live underground three years sayonara inferior suckers as you try to figure out if you want a penis or not or if you think Trump's a real cool guy I like him cuz I'm gay and I think he's real neat also I like being f***** and so there you go

Re: As a species

<tif2gm$qfq$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=115932&group=sci.math#115932

From: gre...@baine.net (Greta Baine)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 12:43:17 -0700
 by: Greta Baine - Sat, 15 Oct 2022 19:43 UTC

On 10/15/2022 12:02 PM, Simon Roberts wrote:
> I am a self-hating human so much I love myself we deserve what we're going to get Extinction almost entirely of us we you know the gang with them for five acres per person with diminishing water supply where f***** and don't break it up by country put it all together we deserve it cuz we model the environment we got all the evidence we need yet we pay people exorbance amounts of money to model s*** and we we spend a lot of time talking I'm no different I have no way to enact change and honestly I have no f****** desire I have been completely frustrated f*** you all see you in hell I love myself it's the Human Condition

Get a brain.

Re: As a species

<tif2jb$por$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=115934&group=sci.math#115934

From: inva...@invalid.com (Sergi o)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 14:44:43 -0500
 by: Sergi o - Sat, 15 Oct 2022 19:44 UTC

https://www.pearsonitcertification.com/authors/bio/15e5b458-cb35-4bbb-a0a7-09a1f370b4d1

?