Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 17:53:45 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: _President Biden, please make sci.physics,sci.math a police and govt
agency --FBI,CIA a spam free zone. The reason no dot edu address anymore was
the introduction of FBI CIA in 1995 to Usenet chased almost everyone out
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 16 Oct 2022 00:53 UTC

President Biden, please make sci.physics,sci.math a police and govt agency --FBI,CIA a spam free zone. The reason no dot edu address anymore was the introduction of FBI CIA in 1995 to Usenet chased almost everyone out

President Biden, please make sci.physics,sci.math a police and govt agency --FBI,CIA a spam free zone. The reason no dot edu address anymore was the introduction of FBI CIA in 1995 to Usenet chased almost everyone out.

Perfect example of stalker spammer Kibo Parry, and the reason Usenet is mostly a trash pile of spam -- few posters on topic.

Please, President Joe Biden make sci.physics and sci.math police free and govt agencies free. Just look at sci.chem-- looks like a nuclear war vaporization zone from FBI, CIA, and all foreign spy agencies nuked sci.chem out of existence.

Kibo on wanting to fuck her corpse/Kate Heinzelman, question, do you not think CIA is going overboard on stalking-- I mean 30 years for the insane Kibo Parry M??

On Monday, September 19, 2022 at 3:21:37 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> fails at math and science:

Kibo Parry Moroney in 1997 blows his CIA cover-- to the entire world, mind you---
Re: Archimedes Vanadium, America's most beloved poster
>> In article <5nefan$i06$9...@news.thecia.net> kibo greps <ki...@shell.thecia.net> writes:

AP no longer tolerates 30 year nonstop stalker shitheads like Kibo Parry M.

Re: Archimedes "fucking barkdog" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<tiini9$1r76$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=116072&group=sci.math#116072

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "fucking barkdog" Plutonium flunked the math test of a
lifetime-generation test
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 01:01:03 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Mon, 17 Oct 2022 05:01 UTC

🪲 of Math and 🪳 of Physics Archimedes "Village Idiot of Meckling SD"
Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

> President Biden,

President Biden isn't here, and never was. He has better things to worry
about than to listen to some nobody of math blather about the FBI/CIA
spamming.

> please make sci.physics,sci.math a police and govt agency --FBI,CIA a spam free zone.

They don't care about Usenet.

> The reason no dot edu address anymore was the introduction of FBI CIA in 1995 to Usenet chased almost everyone out

The reason the .edu people are gone is because of nutcases blathering
about cosmic plutonium atoms and claiming the ellipse isn't a conic
section when even the ancient Greeks knew it was.

> Perfect example of stalker spammer Kibo Parry, and the reason Usenet is mostly a trash pile of spam -- few posters on topic.

Like the biggest spammer of all, one Archimedes Plutonium.

> I want to fuck her corpse

Why do you insist on doing such a disgusting act? Why try to tell
President Biden about your disgusting fetish? Fortunately, he's not
here, he'd be truly disgusted with you.

> On Monday, September 19, 2022 at 3:21:37 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>> Archimedes Plutonium fails at math and science:

Yes, everyone knows that.

Kibo Parry M "fucking barkdog" on Dartmouth College campus, do you bark at Stanford Kibo???

<0b87f803-658d-4f71-b3fc-e692a283f2bbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=116075&group=sci.math#116075

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 22:51:32 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Kibo Parry M "fucking barkdog" on Dartmouth College campus, do you
bark at Stanford Kibo???
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 17 Oct 2022 05:51 UTC

Re: _CIA Kate Heinzelman why Kibo Parry call Dr.Hanlon,Dartmouth& Dr.Lavigne Stanford as Analbuttfuckmanure?? Is it Kibo's stalking or is it because they cannot admit slant cut of cone is Oval, never ellipse. What is the answer Kate???? Or should I a
12m views

Kibo Parry M "fucking barkdog" on Dartmouth College campus, do you bark at Stanford Kibo???

Chris M. Thomasson's profile photo
Chris M. Thomasson
Oct 15, 2022, 5:38:32 PM (yesterday)
î º