Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 18:56:02 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: #1President Biden, please make sci.physics,sci.math a police and govt
agency --FBI,CIA a spam free zone. The reason no dot edu address anymore was
the introduction of FBI CIA in 1995 to Usenet chased almost everyone out..
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 18 Oct 2022 01:56 UTC

#1President Biden, please make sci.physics,sci.math a police and govt agency --FBI,CIA a spam free zone. The reason no dot edu address anymore was the introduction of FBI CIA in 1995 to Usenet chased almost everyone out..
Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
12:46 AM (20 hours ago)

President Biden, please make sci.physics,sci.math a police and govt agency --FBI,CIA a spam free zone. The reason no dot edu address anymore was the introduction of FBI CIA in 1995 to Usenet chased almost everyone out
1 view
Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Oct 15, 2022, 7:53:49 PM (yesterday)

President Biden, please make sci.physics,sci.math a police and govt agency --FBI,CIA a spam free zone. The reason no dot edu address anymore was the introduction of FBI CIA in 1995 to Usenet chased almost everyone out

President Biden, please make sci.physics,sci.math a police and govt agency --FBI,CIA a spam free zone. The reason no dot edu address anymore was the introduction of FBI CIA in 1995 to Usenet chased almost everyone out.

Perfect example of stalker spammer Kibo Parry, and the reason Usenet is mostly a trash pile of spam -- few posters on topic.

Please, President Joe Biden make sci.physics and sci.math police free and govt agencies free. Just look at sci.chem-- looks like a nuclear war vaporization zone from FBI, CIA, and all foreign spy agencies nuked sci.chem out of existence.

Kibo on wanting to fuck her corpse/Kate Heinzelman, question, do you not think CIA is going overboard on stalking-- I mean 30 years for the insane Kibo Parry M??

On Monday, September 19, 2022 at 3:21:37 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> fails at math and science:

Kibo Parry Moroney in 1997 blows his CIA cover-- to the entire world, mind you---
Re: Archimedes Vanadium, America's most beloved poster
>> In article <5nefan$i06$9...@news.thecia.net> kibo greps <ki...@shell.thecia.net> writes:

AP no longer tolerates 30 year nonstop stalker shitheads like Kibo Parry M.

Re: #1President Biden, please make sci.physics,sci.math a police and govt agency --FBI,CIA a spam free zone. The reason no dot edu address anymore was the introduction of FBI CIA in 1995 to Usenet chased almost everyone out..

<88e1fdfc-58ba-4a1c-9de0-ad30d21c53e3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=116226&group=sci.math#116226

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 13:04:03 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: #1President Biden, please make sci.physics,sci.math a police and
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 18 Oct 2022 20:04 UTC

Pres.Biden, please make sci.physics and sci.math -- a spam free zone, spam free from govt agencies like FBI, CIA and all the police networks---