There can be no twisted thought without a twisted molecule. -- R. W. Gerard

tech / sci.electronics.design / "There are already relevant international legal norms on civil aircraft in international practice," said Wang Wenbin, accusing the US of overreacting and violating international law after shooting down a Chinese unmanned airship of a civilian nature.

SubjectAuthor
* "There are already relevant international legal norms on civila a
+- "There are already relevant international legal norms on civila a
`- Re: "There are already relevant international legal norms on civilFred Bloggs

1
"There are already relevant international legal norms on civil aircraft in international practice," said Wang Wenbin, accusing the US of overreacting and violating international law after shooting down a Chinese unmanned airship of a civilian nature.

<64e89480-ff8b-4db0-a4cc-3bced93098ben@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=116385&group=sci.electronics.design#116385

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2023 05:23:47 -0800 (PST)
Subject: "There are already relevant international legal norms on civil
From: manta1...@gmail.com (a a)
 by: a a - Sat, 18 Feb 2023 13:23 UTC

"There are already relevant international legal norms on civil aircraft in international practice," said Wang Wenbin, accusing the US of overreacting and violating international law after shooting down a Chinese unmanned airship of a civilian nature.

chinadaily.com.cn
Washington urged to respect international law
China on Friday urged the United States to earnestly respect international law and refrain from political manipulation after Washington called for "sharper rules" for unknown aerial obje

"There are already relevant international legal norms on civil

<pk5IL.3367660$miq3.3279721@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=116388&group=sci.electronics.design#116388

From: manta1...@gmail.com (a a)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2023 14:32:53 GMT
 by: a a - Sat, 18 Feb 2023 14:32 UTC

Yet one more #veryStupidByLowIQaa post.

Re: "There are already relevant international legal norms on civil aircraft in international practice," said Wang Wenbin, accusing the US of overreacting and violating international law after shooting down a Chinese unmanned airship of a civilian nat

<d27d271d-3f82-4525-af88-ef60e76dc4d6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=116412&group=sci.electronics.design#116412

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2023 18:59:26 -0800 (PST)
From: bloggs.f...@gmail.com (Fred Bloggs)
 by: Fred Bloggs - Sun, 19 Feb 2023 02:59 UTC

On Saturday, February 18, 2023 at 8:23:51 AM UTC-5, a a wrote:
> "There are already relevant international legal norms on civil aircraft in international practice," said Wang Wenbin, accusing the US of overreacting and violating international law after shooting down a Chinese unmanned airship of a civilian nature.
>
> chinadaily.com.cn
> Washington urged to respect international law
> China on Friday urged the United States to earnestly respect international law and refrain from political manipulation after Washington called for "sharper rules" for unknown aerial obje

The balloon was shot down in U.S. sovereign airspace, not international air space. Wang doesn't know what he's talking about.