After an instrument has been assembled, extra components will be found on the bench.

tech / sci.math / _Easiest way to stop North Korea missile launches is for Japan to telephone call up BeiDou satellite system and ruin it// Science Council Rules Earth, not petty unscientific dictators. 4m views

SubjectAuthor
* _Easiest way to stop North Korea missile launches is for Japan toArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: _Easiest way to stop North Korea missile launches is for Japan toArchimedes Plutonium
 `* Re: _Easiest way to stop North Korea missile launches is for Japan toArchimedes Plutonium
  `* Re: Archimedes "tard" Plutonium flunked the math test of aMichael Moroney
   `- Why not jamm Khayyam Why not jamm Khayyam Then blame it on poorArchimedes Plutonium

1
_Easiest way to stop North Korea missile launches is for Japan to telephone call up BeiDou satellite system and ruin it// Science Council Rules Earth, not petty unscientific dictators. 4m views

<38be49e5-a1d4-4d2f-8d29-f35e10a592e6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=116413&group=sci.math#116413

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 21:21:45 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: _Easiest way to stop North Korea missile launches is for Japan to
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 20 Oct 2022 04:21 UTC

Easiest way to stop North Korea missile launches is for Japan to telephone call up BeiDou satellite system and ruin it// Science Council Rules Earth, not petty unscientific dictators.
4m views

I believe Japan has far far superior scientists of Electromagnetic science and Electronics. Thus, I believe Japan can "telephone call-up" the Chinese BeiDou sattelites and this call up jams the satellite so that it is inactive or even comes crashing down to Earth.

Please, Japan, send your top scientists on this mission of knocking out BeiDou and thus stopping and halting of all North Korea missile launches.

Easiest way to stop North Korea missile launches is for Japan to telephone call up BeiDou satellite system and ruin it// Science Council Rules Earth, not petty unscientific dictators.

In my 191st book of science published: Making ICBMs obsolete// Political science by Archimedes Plutonium

In my 9th chapter, I discuss the easiest way to stop the North Korea nonsense of missile launches:
9) Concept of "telephone call-up" of ICBM and/or navigation satellite GLONASS, Russia, or BeiDou, China that ruins them to go off course and crashes.

AP

Re: _Easiest way to stop North Korea missile launches is for Japan to telephone call up BeiDou satellite system and ruin it// Science Council Rules Earth, not petty unscientific dictators. 4m views

<25bc4f62-044a-4e08-a279-d4e3c7f5a8bcn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=116487&group=sci.math#116487

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 10:53:54 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 20 Oct 2022 17:53 UTC

Easiest way to shape up or ship out China and North Korea in their stupid and obnoxious missile launches, is to start telephone calling up their BeiDou satellite systems. Japan, that smart country can probably hack into BeiDou in a breeze and knock BeiDou off course or even jam them so bad that they start falling back to Earth.

Of course, well that ends North Korea's stupid missile testing, for then they have no satellite guidance.

And that ends China's saber rattling over Taiwan, for without navigation system for airplanes and missiles, China is --- out of causing war ----.

All of modern warfare is now tied directly to -- how good is your satellite navigation system. Knock it out, and the enemy is knocked out.

Caveat-- of course, there is a huge caveat here. What if Russia and China are able to knock out the European and USA navigation satellite systems? The European's use Galileo positioning and the USA uses GPS. What if the USA and West are asleep behind the wheel, and Russia and China so advanced to knock out GPS and Galileo. Well, then the West is in the proverbial "up a shit creek without a paddle".

So, please, West, what are you waiting for. Every minute counts. Start telephone calling up BeiDou and especially GLONASS and make those satellites fall out of the skies.

Not one single Iran drone used in Ukraine made operable, because GLONASS is knocked out.

The world is full of hackers-- hack GLONASS, and hack BeiDou and start making those satellites fall to Earth. The West is perhaps 10 times more savvy in electrical and electronics than is Russia and China combined. So start making GLONASS and BeiDou fall out of the skies, and thus end the Russian campaign in Ukraine and end that dumb and silly North Korea missile launches and petty China saber rattling over Taiwan.

AP, King of Science, especially Physics

Re: _Easiest way to stop North Korea missile launches is for Japan to telephone call up BeiDou satellite system and ruin it// Science Council Rules Earth, not petty unscientific dictators. 4m views

<dd2aefc4-d119-4318-a917-e27f9b72c4acn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=116512&group=sci.math#116512

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 13:16:12 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 20 Oct 2022 20:16 UTC

Easiest way to stop Russia and China, ruin their satellite communications

Re: Archimedes "tard" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<tit5fo$1lt8$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=116528&group=sci.math#116528

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "tard" Plutonium flunked the math test of a
lifetime-generation test
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 00:00:02 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Fri, 21 Oct 2022 04:00 UTC

🤡 of Math and 🃏 of Physics Archimedes "bozo" Plutonium
<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

> Easiest way to stop Russia and China, ruin their satellite communications

Did you get the phone numbers for the GLONASS and Beidou satellites from
Putin and Xi yet?

Why not jamm Khayyam Why not jamm Khayyam Then blame it on poor Russian workmanship What takes years to remove bad dictators With piles and piles of economic sanctions Lord

<927f66df-b307-4aa6-b93b-0e49e424a194n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=116531&group=sci.math#116531

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 21:24:55 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Why not jamm Khayyam Why not jamm Khayyam Then blame it on poor
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 21 Oct 2022 04:24 UTC

Kibo on Khayyam Iran Satellite shoot down by missile infers Kibo Parry M, a low grade CIA failure consigned to making emoji-s as too dumb to be a field operative. Age getting to you Kibo, nerves shoot, eh? Why not jamm Khayyam?

Why not jamm Khayyam
Why not jamm Khayyam
Then blame it on poor
Russian workmanship

What takes years to remove bad dictators
With piles and piles of economic sanctions
Lord behold, when the people
are without their TV, Phone,
They remove the ugly dictator in a day