Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 13:14:17 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: United Against shithead spammers of sci.math
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 20 Oct 2022 20:14 UTC

Kibo Parry M splatter shit Dr.Panchanathan NSF, Kate Heinzelman CIA, Dr.Hau Harvard who refuses to turn off light and prove AP correct that Light Waves are closed loop circuits.

On Monday, July 5, 2021 at 1:48:40 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>"teratard"
> "Splatter-Fart-Shitee"
>flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

Re: _CIA Kate Heinzelman why Kibo Parry call Dr.Hanlon,Dartmouth& Dr.Lavigne Stanford as Analbuttfuckmanure?? Is it Kibo's stalking or is it because they cannot admit slant cut of cone is Oval, never ellipse. What is the answer Kate???? Or should I
by Chris M. Thomasson Oct 15, 2022, 5:38:32 PM

Re: Psychoceramic NSF Dr. Panchanathan,F. Fleming Crim, kibo Parry M says will corrupt the minds of your children! Why kibo? Because they still teach 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction and ellipse a conic when it never was.
by Mostowski Collapse (Jan Burse) Feb 4 , 2022, 1:33 AM

Earle Jones is Dr.Hau of Harvard unable to turn the lights off in BEC experiments, because like you Earle Jones of Stanford Univ you poop and piss in your pants, and does Stanford have to clean up your bathroom mess
> > Earle Jones says Dr. Hau finding the bathroom in the dark has consequences with poop and piss. Is it why she cannot turn off the lights in slow light experiments.
> >
> > On Tuesday, October 18, 2022 at 11:57:45 PM UTC-5, Earle Jones wrote:
> > > My guess is he will do much better posting about poop and piss than his posting about mathematics and science.
> > >
> > > earle
> > > *

Earle Jones of Stanford Univ predicts correctly:

On Monday, July 5, 2021 at 1:48:40 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>"teratard"
> "Splatter-Fart-Shitee"
>flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

Kibo is that why Harvard's Dr. Hau cannot turn off a light switch and prove AP correct -- Light waves are closed loop circuit with the source in the loop.

Click here to read the complete article