The nicest thing about the Alto is that it doesn't run faster at night.

tech / sci.math / Re: Making ICBMs obsolete has lead me to making satellites defunct// quickest way to end Ukraine invasion-- destroy GLONASS and now Iran satellite-- also BeiDou to end NK launches// Science Council Rules Earth, not petty dictators. Google search on "

SubjectAuthor
* Making ICBMs obsolete has lead me to making satellites defunct//Archimedes Plutonium
`- Re: Making ICBMs obsolete has lead me to making satellites defunct//Archimedes Plutonium

1
Making ICBMs obsolete has lead me to making satellites defunct// quickest way to end Ukraine invasion-- destroy GLONASS and now Iran satellite-- also BeiDou to end NK launches// Science Council Rules Earth, not petty dictators. Google search on "How

<e30e026b-bc50-4fc4-9175-6e363441dcben@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=116575&group=sci.math#116575

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 11:51:38 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Making ICBMs obsolete has lead me to making satellites defunct//
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 21 Oct 2022 18:51 UTC

Making ICBMs obsolete has lead me to making satellites defunct// quickest way to end Ukraine invasion-- destroy GLONASS and now Iran satellite-- also BeiDou to end NK launches// Science Council Rules Earth, not petty dictators.

Google search on "How to destroy a satellite without firing a single shot"

About 44,100,000 results (0.61 seconds)
Search Results
Featured snippet from the web
Image result for how to destroy a satellite without firing
How to destroy a satellite without firing a single shot
Radio-electronic jamming.
Radio-electronic protection.
Electromagnetic pulse.
Hackers and satellites.
Interception of control of satellites.
Space tugs as weapons.
Aug 18, 2022

How to destroy a satellite without firing a single shothttps://universemagazine.com › Articles
About featured snippets

The weapons for satellite war - The Universe Space Techhttps://universemagazine.com › Articles
Aug 5, 2022 — The easiest way to neutralize a satellite in orbit is to physically destroy it. After all, space vehicles are vulnerable. No one protects them ...

How to blow up a satellite. - Slate Magazinehttps://slate.com › news-and-politics › 2008/02 › how-to-...
Feb 15, 2008 — First, fire your kill vehicle. By Daniel Engber. Feb 15, 20087:31 AM.

Anti-satellite weapons (ASAT) are space weapons designed to incapacitate or destroy satellites for strategic or tactical purposes.
‎History · ‎Recent ASATs · ‎Limits of ASATs · ‎ASAT development

How to fight a war in space (and get away with it)https://www.technologyreview.com › satellite-space-wars
Jun 26, 2019 — Lasers: Blowing up a satellite with a laser is hard, but temporarily blinding its sensors is a lot easier. This may already be happening. ...

Mind that satellite! The mission to clean up dangerous space ...https://www..theguardian.com › science › apr › mind-sat...
Apr 21, 2022 — Russia had deliberately destroyed one of its own satellites with a ... in which debris from a shot-down satellite damages not just the ISS ...

Russia proved it can shoot down a satellite. Does this make ...https://www.washingtonpost.com › politics › 2021/11/23
Nov 23, 2021 — 15, Russia used a missile to destroy a satellite in an orbit just above the ... but without performing an interception of a real satellite.

Russia just blew up a satellite—here's why that spells trouble ...https://www.nationalgeographic.com › science › article
Nov 16, 2021 — Some actively destroy satellites with impactors, while others ... It has been test-firing Nudol missiles into space since 2014, just without ...

Scientists Want to Destroy Zombie Satellites With Lasers ...https://www.popularmechanics.com › science › scientist...
Mar 2, 2021 — A Russian physicist has come up with a concept to use lasers to destroy dead satellites, all without creating particle clouds with even more ...

America Can Protect Its Satellites Without Kinetic Space ...https://warontherocks.com › 2020/07 › america-can-pr...
Jul 30, 2020 — In other words, the Soviet military could shoot down U.S. satellites in orbit with missiles. Today, there are even more sophisticated threats to ...

Re: Making ICBMs obsolete has lead me to making satellites defunct// quickest way to end Ukraine invasion-- destroy GLONASS and now Iran satellite-- also BeiDou to end NK launches// Science Council Rules Earth, not petty dictators. Google search on "

<2952ec58-8d47-4d25-8786-64f7bf286201n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=116578&group=sci.math#116578

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 12:22:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 21 Oct 2022 19:22 UTC

On Friday, October 21, 2022 at 1:50:41 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Making ICBMs obsolete has lead me to making satellites defunct// quickest way to end Ukraine invasion-- destroy GLONASS and now Iran satellite-- also BeiDou to end NK launches// Science Council Rules Earth, not petty dictators.
>
> Google search on "How to destroy a satellite without firing a single shot"
>
> About 44,100,000 results (0.61 seconds)
> Search Results
> Featured snippet from the web
> Image result for how to destroy a satellite without firing
> How to destroy a satellite without firing a single shot
> Radio-electronic jamming.
> Radio-electronic protection.
> Electromagnetic pulse.
> Hackers and satellites.
> Interception of control of satellites.
> Space tugs as weapons.
> Aug 18, 2022
>
> How to destroy a satellite without firing a single shothttps://universemagazine.com › Articles
> About featured snippets

Quite some history to satellite warfare already in the literature. The above article--- quoting--- describes Krasukha-2 "break the connection both during the aggression in Donbas in 2014 and at the beginning of the large-scale invasion..."

"In January and February, Hawkeye 360 satellites ... jam signals... GPS near the Ukranian border."

"electromagnetic radiation can be so strong that it will cause huge induced currents in the satellite's electrical networks... simply burn out"

"...exchange of information takes place thanks to the written code..... vulnerable to cyber attacks"

"It was by DDoS attacks that Moscow tried to hack the Viasat satellite systems used by .... Ukraine..."

"In January 2022, ... Shijian-21 ...collided with... Beidou-2 and sent it into a graveyard orbit"...

"It is enough to give an impulse for braking, and then it will start falling by itself..."

AP writes: One can easily see the West to end this Ukraine war as we see GLONASS and BeiDou satellites falling from the skies. The West needs to maintain its superiority in electronics and electrical.

And this superiority also making ICBMs obsolete.

AP