From: polco...@gmail.com (olcott)
Newsgroups: comp.theory,sci.logic,comp.lang.c++,sci.math
Subject: Ben agrees the H(D,D)==0 according to its criterion
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 19:59:35 -0500
 by: olcott - Mon, 24 Oct 2022 00:59 UTC

Ordinary code analysis proves that H(D,D)==0 according to its criterion.
I have a friend with a masters degree in computer science that agreed to
this after a 75 minute phone discussion carefully analyzing the first
three pages of my paper. He also immediately agreed with the Sipser
approved criterion with no discussion needed.