Ontogeny recapitulates phylogeny.

tech / sci.math / Re: Chris Thomasson on Putin insanity and why Ukraine needs HIMARS that reach Moscow and beyond-- as to bomb the whereabouts of Putin. Otherwise this Aggression never never ends...

SubjectAuthor
* Chris Thomasson on Putin insanity and why Ukraine needs HIMARS thatArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: Chris Thomasson on Putin insanity and why Ukraine needs HIMARSChris M. Thomasson
 +- Re: Chris Thomasson on Putin insanity and why Ukraine needs HIMARSArchimedes Plutonium

1
Chris Thomasson on Putin insanity and why Ukraine needs HIMARS that reach Moscow and beyond-- as to bomb the whereabouts of Putin. Otherwise this Aggression never never ends...

<7dffed0d-6fc4-4f65-9ab4-5ce0415da808n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=115413&group=sci.math#115413

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2022 13:21:45 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Chris Thomasson on Putin insanity and why Ukraine needs HIMARS that
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 10 Oct 2022 20:21 UTC

On Monday, October 10, 2022 at 3:16:36 PM UTC-5, Chris M. Thomasson wrote:
> If a building in Moscow gets blasted by Ukraine, well... Putin will most
> likely go 100% insane.

Re: Chris Thomasson on Putin insanity and why Ukraine needs HIMARS that reach Moscow and beyond-- as to bomb the whereabouts of Putin. Otherwise this Aggression never never ends...

<ti1ve3$srhk$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=115414&group=sci.math#115414

From: chris.m....@gmail.com (Chris M. Thomasson)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Chris Thomasson on Putin insanity and why Ukraine needs HIMARS
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2022 13:30:59 -0700
 by: Chris M. Thomasson - Mon, 10 Oct 2022 20:30 UTC

On 10/10/2022 1:21 PM, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> On Monday, October 10, 2022 at 3:16:36 PM UTC-5, Chris M. Thomasson wrote:
>> If a building in Moscow gets blasted by Ukraine, well... Putin will most
>> likely go 100% insane.

We all have to be ready for any response that will occur if Ukraine hits
Moscow with a massive missile barrage. Putin is already 99.999...8%
crazy. We have to be ready when that number hits 100%.

Re: Chris Thomasson on Putin insanity and why Ukraine needs HIMARS that reach Moscow and beyond-- as to bomb the whereabouts of Putin. Otherwise this Aggression never never ends...

<be0a22d0-6fad-4014-9932-add3a84f8804n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=115420&group=sci.math#115420

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2022 13:46:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 10 Oct 2022 20:46 UTC

The entire invasion of Ukraine starting February 2022 and continuing through October 2022, is an exercise of Insanity by one heck of a crazy imbecile Vladimir Putin. And up to October, the West sanctions have not convinced enough Sane people around Putin to remove him.

Here in October, we still see this missile striking of Ukraine, at Russia's random and free will, with no consequence to Moscow and the sane people in Moscow. Economic Sanctions are just not quick enough to remove a insane person from power. The world needs to build an elite force, like the one that took out Bin Laden hiding in Pakistan. Do we have a elite force to go into Russia and take out Putin? No. Do we have spies in Russia to take out Putin? Probably not-- although Russia took out John F. Kennedy by their spy in Dallas.

The world should have never gotten into this awful bloody mess of a fascist insane dictator threatening nuclear war.

China needs to help, for China will be a nuclear ash pile if that insane Putin pushes nuclear. For once, China has to wake up, that the West is their friend, never a insane idiot Putin in Moscow.

Sadly we are at this moment in time. We have to bomb Moscow where Putin is located so that sane people around Putin remove him. We have to take that gamble, for without that gamble, the insane Putin isolates himself more and more and then the nuclear button pushing increases more and more.

At this conjuncture, what is needed by the West is the "fast removal" of the insane dictator.

Fast removal, to tell the people of Russia, they need a band of sane people to remove the crazy in power.

Give Ukraine HIMARS that reach Moscow and beyond.

Here in the West we have likely "spotters" of where Putin is located. Target his location. That is how this Aggression ends almost instantly.

There is the chance the crazy man pushes the nuclear buttons, but not as long as he is surrounded by sane men. And the longer this drags on, the more isolated Putin becomes and the more dangerous.

So giving Ukraine HIMARS to reach Moscow and beyond is the lesser of evils. The longer time with insane Putin the more dangerous.

Do it while Putin is still surrounded with Sane people.

AP

Re: Chris Thomasson on Putin insanity and why Ukraine needs HIMARS that reach Moscow and beyond-- as to bomb the whereabouts of Putin. Otherwise this Aggression never never ends...

<b451fccb-5257-4de8-bbd1-919f480cdb85n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=115437&group=sci.math#115437

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2022 15:37:12 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 10 Oct 2022 22:37 UTC

HIMARS that reach Moscow should be given to Ukraine to target Putin. This is the only way to get rid of the insane Putin.

Re: Chris Thomasson on Putin insanity and why Ukraine needs HIMARS that reach Moscow and beyond-- as to bomb the whereabouts of Putin. Otherwise this Aggression never never ends...

<72647339-114b-455d-b010-c7cc7be7ac03n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=115773&group=sci.math#115773

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2022 17:55:21 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 14 Oct 2022 00:55 UTC

Kate Heinzelman-- why is Kibo Parry M posting sex with cadavers in sci.math? Is this a CIA technique of squeezing out the last drop of "intelligence" from the enemy? Kate, should not the CIA teach Kibo

On Monday, October 10, 2022 at 3:31:08 PM UTC-5, Chris M. Thomasson wrote:
>Putin is already 99.999...8%
> crazy. We have to be ready when that number hits 100%.

Talking about percentages, can you teach Kibo Parry M percentages, for apparently he failed Rensselaer Polytech with such idiocy as 938 is 12% short of 945.

Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 9:52:21 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
>  Or, 938.2720813/105.6583745 = 8.88024338572.  A proton is about the mass
 > of 8.88 muons, not 9. About 12% short.

Kate Heinzelman-- why is Kibo Parry M posting sex with cadavers in sci.math? Is this a CIA technique of squeezing out the last drop of "intelligence" from the enemy? Kate, should not the CIA teach Kibo percentages first, for he may fail in the field operations from lack of training in percentages. Kibo, if you lost a finger, what percentage short of fingers would you have???

Harry Cliff, Cole, Cooper,Cambridge far too stupid in physics to ask the question, which is the atom's true electron-- muon or 0.5MeV particle which AP says is the Dirac magnetic monopole while the real electron is a muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law. In fact so stupid is this list of so called physicists that they went through life believing the slant cut in single cone is a ellipse, when in reality it is a Oval of 1 axis of symmetry for the cone has 1 axis of symmetry but ellipse requires 2 axes of symmetry. The minds of all these so called physicists are not good enough to be doing physics. In fact, so stupid in science and math are all these people that when told in High School or College that a slant cut in single cone is a ellipse, they believed it, and believe in it to this day without so much as ever questioning the idea that a single cone and oval have just 1 axis of symmetry while ellipse requires 2 axes of symmetry, and yet many on this list were awarded science prizes. Maybe for ignorance of science but not for truth of science.

Kate Heinzelman-- why is Kibo Parry M posting sex with cadavers in sci.physics. Why Kibo cannot even do a correct percentage with his 938 is 12% short of 945 in muon arithmetic.
On Sunday, September 11, 2022 at 8:54:55 AM UTC-5, Eddie Ventimiglia wrote:

Michael Moroney aka Kibo Parry M. wrote
4:38 PM (2 hours ago)

Hagfish of Math and Slime Eel of Physics
> I want to fuck her corpse

> I want to fuck her corpse

Yes, we know you are a sick necrophiliac. No need to let everyone here
know, you sickie!

> > 1) think a slant cut in single cone is a ellipse when it is proven to be a Oval, never the ellipse. For the cone and oval have 1 axis of symmetry, while ellipse has 2.
> > 2) think Boole logic is correct with AND truth table being TFFF when it really is TTTF in order to avoid 2 OR 1 =3 with AND as subtraction
> > 3) can never do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus and are too ignorant in math to understand that analysis of something is not proving something in their "limit hornswaggle"
> > 4) too stupid in science to ask the question of physics-- is the 1897 Thomson discovery of a 0.5MeV particle actually the Dirac magnetic monopole and that the muon is the true electron of atoms stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law. Showing that Peter Higgs, Sheldon Glashow, Ed Witten, John Baez, Roger Penrose, Arthur B. McDonald are sapheads when it comes to logical thinking in physics with their do nothing proton, do nothing electron.

President: Marc Tessier-Lavigne (neuroscience)
Provost: Persis Drell (physics)

Stanford physics dept.

Alexander Fetter, John Lipa, William Little, Douglas Osheroff, David Ritson, H. Alan Schwettman, John Turneaure, Robert Wagoner, Stanley Wojcicki, Mason Yearian

Cambridge Physics Dept

Ahnert, Alai, Alexander, Allison, Ansorge, Atature, Barker, Barnes, Bartlett, Batley, Baumberg, Bohndiek, Bowman, Brown, Buscher, Butler, Campbell Carilli, Carter, Castelnovo, Challis, Chalut, Chaudhri, Chin, Ciccarelli, Cicuta, Harry Cliff, Cole, Cooper, Cowburn, Credgington, Cross, Croze, Deschler, Donald, Duffett-Smith, Dutton, Eiser, Ellis, Euser, Field, Flynn, Ford, Friend, Gibson, Green, Greenham, Gripaios, Grosche, Guck, Gull, Haniff, Heavens-Ward, Heine, Hine, Hobson, Hope-Coles, Howie, Hughes, Irvine, Jardine, Jenkins, Jones, Josephson, Keyser, Khmeinitskii, King, Kotlyar, Lamacraft, Lasenby, Lester, Longair, Lonzarich, Maiolino, Marshall, Martin, Mitov, Morris, Mortimer, Moller, Needs, Norman, Nunnenkamp, Padman,Parker, Patel, Payne, Pepper, Phillips, Pramauro, Queloz, Rao, Richer, Riley, Ritchie, Sargent, Saunders, Saxena, Schneider, Scott, Scrivener, Sebastian, Simmons, Simons, Sirringhaus, Smith, Sutherland, Taylor, Teichmann, Terentjev, Thomson, Verrechia, Walker, Ward, Warner, Weale, Webber, Whyles, Withington.

Cambridge Math Dept

Alan Baker
Bela Bollobas
Darwin Smith
John Coates
Timothy Gowers
Peter Johnstone
Imre Leader
Gabriel Paternain

Caltech Physics Dept

Barry Barish, Felix Boehm, Steven Frautschi
Murray Gell-Mann, David Goodstein, Thomas Phillips,
John Schwarz, Barry Simon, Kip Thorne, Petr Vogel,
Rochus Vogt, Ward Whaling, Michael E. Brown,
Konstantin Batygin

UCLA chancellor: Gene D. Block (biology)

UCLA Physics dept
Ernest Abers, Elihu Abrahams, Katsushi Arisaka, Michalis Bachtis
Eric Becklin, Zvi Bern, Rubin Braunstein, Stuart Brown, Robijn Bruinsma
Charles Buchanan, Wesley Campbell, Troy Carter, Sudip Chakravarty
W. Gilbert Clark, John Cornwall, Robert Cousins, Eric D'Hoker
Robert Finkelstein, Christian Fronsdal, Walter Gekelman, Graciela Gelmini
George Gruner, Michael Gutperle, Brad Hansen, Jay Hauser, Karoly Holczer
Huan Huang, Eric Hudson, George Igo, Per Kraus, Alexander Kusenko
Thomas Mason, George Morales, Warren Mori, Steven Moszkowski
Christoph Niemann, Kumar Patel, Roberto Peccei, Claudio Pellegrini
Seth Putterman, B. Regan, James Rosenzweig, Joseph Rudnick
David Saltzberg, William Slater, Reiner Stenzel, Terry Tomboulis, Jean Turner

UCSD, Univ Calif San Diego, physics dept

Henry D.I. Abarbanel, Kam S. Arnold, Daniel P. Arovas, Richard D. Averitt, Julio T. Barreiro, Dimitri N. Basov, Steven Boggs, James G. Branson, Adam J.. Burgasser, Leonid V. Butov, Alison Coil, Eva-Maria S. Collins, Max Di Ventra, Patrick H. Diamond, Fred C. Driscoll, Daniel H. Dubin,
Olga K. Dudko, Raphael M. Flauger, Michael M. Fogler, Alex Frano, George M. Fuller, Daniel R Green, Kim Griest, Benjamin Grinstein, Alexander Groisman, Tarun Grover, Jorge E. Hirsch, Michael Holst, Terence T. Hwa, Kenneth A. Intriligator, Elizabent Jenkins, Suckjoon Jun, Brian Keating, Dusan Keres, David Kleinfeld, Quinn M. Konopacky, Elena F. Koslover, Julius Kuti, Tongyan Lin, Aneesh V. Manohar, M. Brian Maple, John A. McGreevy, Thomas W. Murphy, Kaixuan Ni, Michael L. Norman, Thomas M O'Neil, Hans P. Paar, Mark Paddock, Jeremie Palacci, Tenio Popmintchev, Wouter-Jan Rappel, Karin M. Sandstrom, Ivan K. Schuller, Lu J. Sham, Vivek Sharma, Tatyana O. Sharpee, Brian Shotwell, Oleg Shpyrko, Elizabeth H Simmons, Sunil K. Sinha, Douglas E. Smith, Harry Suhl

Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute Physics dept
Vincent Meunier, Ethan Brown, Glenn Ciolek, Julian S. Georg, Joel T. Giedt, Yong Sung Kim, Gyorgy Korniss, Toh-Ming Lu, Charles Martin, Joseph Darryl Michael, Heidi Jo Newberg, Moussa N'Gom, Peter Persans, John Schroeder, Michael Shur, Shawn-Yu Lin, Humberto Terrones, Gwo Ching Wang, Morris A Washington, Esther A. Wertz, Christian M. Wetzel, Ingrid Wilke, Shengbai Zhang

Harvard Physics dept
Jacob Barandes, Howard Berg, Michael Brenner, Adam Cohen, Eugene Demler, Michael Desai
Louis Deslauriers, John Doyle, Cora Dvorkin, Gary Feldman, Douglas Finkbeiner, Melissa Franklin, Gerald Gabrielse, Howard Georgi, Sheldon Glashow, Roy Glauber, Jene Golovchenko, Markus Greiner, Roxanne Guenette, Girma Hailu, Bertrand Halperin, Lene Hau
Thomas Hayes, Eric Heller, Jason Hoffman, Jenny Hoffman, Gerald Holton, Paul Horowitz, John Huth, Arthur Jaffe, Daniel Jafferis, Efthimios Kaxiras, Philip Kim, John Kovac, Erel Levine
Mikhail Lukin, Logan McCarty, L. Mahadevan, Vinothan Manoharan, Eric Mazur, Masahiro Morii
David Morin, Julia Mundy, Cherry Murray, David Nelson, Kang Ni, Hongkun Park, William Paul
Peter Pershan, Mara Prentiss, Lisa Randall, Matthew Reece, Subir Sachdev, Aravinthan Samuel, Matthew Schwartz, Irwin Shapiro, Isaac Silvera, Andrew Strominger, Christopher Stubbs, Cumrun Vafa, Ronald Walsworth, David Weitz, Robert Westervelt, Richard Wilson
Tai Wu, Amir Yacoby, Susanne Yelin, Xi Yin

Chancellor Cynthia Barnhart
President: L. Reif (electrical engineer)

MIT physics dept
William Bertozzi, Robert Birgeneau, Hale Bradt, Bernard Burke, George Clark , Jeffrey Goldstone, Thomas Greytak, Lee Grodzins , Paul Joss, Vera Kistiakowsky, Earle Lomon, Irwin Pless, Paul Schechter, James Young

Cornell Univ physics:
Jim Alexander, Tomas Arias, Ivan Bazarov, Eberhard Bodenschatz, Debanjan Chowdhury, Itai Cohen, Csaba Csaki, Veit Elser, Eanna Flanagan, Carl Franck, Lawrence Gibbons, Paul Ginsparg, Yuval Grossman, Thomas Hartman, Georg Hoffstaetter, Natasha Holmes, Chao-Ming Jian, Eun-Ah Kim, Michael Lawler, Andre Leclair, Peter Lepage, Stephen Levy, Matthias Liepe, Kin Fai Mak, Jared Maxson, Liam McAllister, Paul McEuen, Erich Mueller, Christopher Myers, Michael Niemack, Matthias Neubert, Katja Nowack, Jeevak Parpia, Ritchie Patterson, Maxim Perelstein, Daniel Ralph, Brad Ramshaw, David Rubin, Anders Ryd, James Sethna, Jie Shan, Kyle Shen, Eric Siggia, Saul Teukolsky, Julia Thom-Levy, Robert Thorne, Cyrus Umrigar, Jane Wang, Michelle Wang, Ira Wasserman, Peter Wittich

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Chris Thomasson on Putin insanity and why Ukraine needs HIMARS that reach Moscow and beyond-- as to bomb the whereabouts of Putin. Otherwise this Aggression never never ends...

<9dc72542-05de-470b-b437-34678800ac6bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=116684&group=sci.math#116684

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 15:49:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 22 Oct 2022 22:49 UTC

Curious, if the West knocks out GLONASS completely, how many Russians will not have TV or telephone??

West knocks out Iran satellites-- how many without telephone and TV in Iran???

Serves them right, for knocking out 70% of Ukraines electricity and water.

Re: Chris Thomasson on Putin insanity and why Ukraine needs HIMARS that reach Moscow and beyond-- as to bomb the whereabouts of Putin. Otherwise this Aggression never never ends...

<tj1sf0$10o4v$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=116689&group=sci.math#116689

From: chris.m....@gmail.com (Chris M. Thomasson)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 15:56:32 -0700
 by: Chris M. Thomasson - Sat, 22 Oct 2022 22:56 UTC

On 10/22/2022 3:49 PM, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Curious, if the West knocks out GLONASS completely, how many Russians will not have TV or telephone??
>
> West knocks out Iran satellites-- how many without telephone and TV in Iran???
>
> Serves them right, for knocking out 70% of Ukraines electricity and water.

It sure seems as if you have a total disregard to any type of response.

Re: Chris Thomasson on Putin insanity and why Ukraine needs HIMARS that reach Moscow and beyond-- as to bomb the whereabouts of Putin. Otherwise this Aggression never never ends...

<tj29fp$1sq9$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=116710&group=sci.math#116710

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 22:39:00 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Sun, 23 Oct 2022 02:39 UTC

On 10/22/2022 6:56 PM, Chris M. Thomasson wrote:
> On 10/22/2022 3:49 PM, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
>> Curious, if the West knocks out GLONASS completely, how many Russians
>> will not have TV or telephone??
>>
>> West knocks out Iran satellites-- how many without telephone and TV in
>> Iran???
>>
>> Serves them right, for knocking out 70% of Ukraines electricity and
>> water.
>>

> It sure seems as if you have a total disregard to any type of response.

He'll respond, alright. He'll insult you in a dozen different unrelated
topics.

If you meant actually acknowledging flaws in his "reasoning" (if you can
call it that), then yes, he disregards any and all responses to his claims.

Re: Chris Thomasson on Putin insanity and why Ukraine needs HIMARS that reach Moscow and beyond-- as to bomb the whereabouts of Putin. Otherwise this Aggression never never ends...

<tj2eld$14upi$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=116716&group=sci.math#116716

From: chris.m....@gmail.com (Chris M. Thomasson)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 21:07:08 -0700
 by: Chris M. Thomasson - Sun, 23 Oct 2022 04:07 UTC

On 10/22/2022 7:39 PM, Michael Moroney wrote:
> On 10/22/2022 6:56 PM, Chris M. Thomasson wrote:
>> On 10/22/2022 3:49 PM, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
>>> Curious, if the West knocks out GLONASS completely, how many Russians
>>> will not have TV or telephone??
>>>
>>> West knocks out Iran satellites-- how many without telephone and TV
>>> in Iran???
>>>
>>> Serves them right, for knocking out 70% of Ukraines electricity and
>>> water.
>>>

>> It sure seems as if you have a total disregard to any type of response.
>
> He'll respond, alright. He'll insult you in a dozen different unrelated
> topics.
>
> If you meant actually acknowledging flaws in his "reasoning" (if you can
> call it that), then yes, he disregards any and all responses to his claims.

Yeah. I have not added AP to my killfile yet. One reason was a nice
discussion we had about semi-circles. He actually inspired me to create
the following fractal:

https://youtu.be/4VrMT18Rr84

Code:

https://pastebin.com/raw/mGar95sa

Re: Chris Thomasson on Putin insanity and why Ukraine needs HIMARS that reach Moscow and beyond-- as to bomb the whereabouts of Putin. Otherwise this Aggression never never ends...

<6a7dd331-1c83-4031-b879-d482de2f6b6an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=116726&group=sci.math#116726

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 22:58:16 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 23 Oct 2022 05:58 UTC

What Putin does when GLONASS falls to Earth, and the Russian people are without TV and telephone, just as Putin makes Ukraine without power and water.

On Sunday, October 23, 2022 at 12:34:17 AM UTC-5, Chris M. Thomasson wrote:
> Wow. You really are paranoid! Jesus.

I do not think Putin believes in Christianity, Chris, may, but not Putin

Re: Chris Thomasson on Putin insanity and why Ukraine needs HIMARS that reach Moscow and beyond-- as to bomb the whereabouts of Putin. Otherwise this Aggression never never ends...

<tj2ogo$15is3$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=116730&group=sci.math#116730

From: ohc...@iessicsr.rn (Oscar Alcheri)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 06:55:21 -0000 (UTC)
NJSPn4lRammOOs1CkLyTpJg7swKCP3l0CRgZ/oDw6cTNbsMkEqMxYxIL/mgGFoH
/xBkpMrnErJDgZYPjjDyFZxK0AeyjaMfAmvVDiLptXzR5brHgtTM0m12lfwHeu2
EsVao7yAyyd28nu1HCLQJOsQPNjFpp/BJQ8BGgIEWhtbP+bAI1uBBgoDwYryw9v
nvwEkBDIXVPyamFquf8D8FEhJWSIX2QAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
 by: Oscar Alcheri - Sun, 23 Oct 2022 06:55 UTC

Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

> What Putin does when GLONASS falls to Earth, and the Russian people are
> without TV and telephone, just as Putin makes Ukraine without power and
> water.
>
> On Sunday, October 23, 2022 at 12:34:17 AM UTC-5, Chris M. Thomasson
> wrote:
>> Wow. You really are paranoid! Jesus.
>
> I do not think Putin believes in Christianity, Chris, may, but not Putin

now, that you know where your welfare and "prosperity" along decades came
from, Russia and China, you should definitely expose your *respect* to
these countries, you disgusting lying bitch. *I_fuck_your_ass* bitch!

Re: Chris Thomasson on Putin insanity and why Ukraine needs HIMARS that reach Moscow and beyond-- as to bomb the whereabouts of Putin. Otherwise this Aggression never never ends...

<tj46oa$1btvb$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=116781&group=sci.math#116781

From: chris.m....@gmail.com (Chris M. Thomasson)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 13:04:26 -0700
 by: Chris M. Thomasson - Sun, 23 Oct 2022 20:04 UTC

On 10/22/2022 10:58 PM, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> What Putin does when GLONASS falls to Earth, and the Russian people are without TV and telephone, just as Putin makes Ukraine without power and water.
>
> On Sunday, October 23, 2022 at 12:34:17 AM UTC-5, Chris M. Thomasson wrote:
>> Wow. You really are paranoid! Jesus.
>
> I do not think Putin believes in Christianity, Chris, may, but not Putin

We have to be ready for any potential responses if Moscow is attacked.
That is my main point.

Re: Chris Thomasson on Putin insanity and why Ukraine needs HIMARS that reach Moscow and beyond-- as to bomb the whereabouts of Putin. Otherwise this Aggression never never ends...

<993ed3de-6248-456b-9426-09c4f12c627cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=116963&group=sci.math#116963

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 17:57:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 25 Oct 2022 00:57 UTC

Chris Thomasson says Putin with "infinity complex", when all that is needed is to bring GLONASS down to Earth and all this Russian Invasion disappears.. Let the GLONASS satellites fall to Earth.

On Monday, October 10, 2022 at 3:31:08 PM UTC-5, Chris M. Thomasson wrote:

WM
, …
Chris M. Thomasson
A simple definition of actual infinity
On 10/24/2022 4:53 PM, sobriquet wrote: > On Tuesday, October 25, 2022 at 12:26:31 AM UTC+2, Chris
7:39 PM