Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 18:53:12 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: El Nino & La Nina finally explained logically and scientifically--
Tipping point for permanent droughts-- Add to my 159th book of science//
Weatherology (formerly called meteorology)-- described and explained totally
as electricity and magnetism//
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 26 Oct 2022 01:53 UTC

El Nino & La Nina finally explained logically and scientifically-- Tipping point for permanent droughts-- Add to my 159th book of science// Weatherology (formerly called meteorology)-- described and explained totally as electricity and magnetism//

Google search of La Nina (see my comments below)

About 432,000,000 results (0.46 seconds)
Search Results
Featured snippet from the web
NOAA forecasts that the expected La Niña winter season, which is from December 2022 to February 2023, in the U.S. won't be atypical, as the northern Plains, Rockies and Pacific Northwest will also experience cooler temperatures; the South will be hotter than normal and the East Coast may be warmer than it usually is ...

How a 'Triple Dip' La Nina will impact the US this winterhttps://abcnews.go..com › story
Image result for la nina 2022
Image result for la nina 2022
About featured snippets

Feedback
People also ask
Is 2022 an El Nino or La Niña?
What happens in a La Niña year?
What is La Niña weather?
Does La Niña mean more rain?
Feedback

U.S. Winter Outlook: Warmer, drier South with ongoing La Ninahttps://www.noaa.gov › news-release › us-winter-outloo...
6 days ago — Starting in December 2022 through February 2023, NOAA predicts drier-than-average conditions across the South with wetter-than-average ...
Top stories

Severe Weather Europe
Winter 2022/2023 Forecast: October Update for the United States, Canada, and Europe, shows the La Nina influence ...
2 days ago

U.S. Winter Outlook: Warmer, drier South with ongoing La Nina
5 days ago

ABC News
How a 'Triple Dip' La Nina will impact the US this winter
5 days ago

Los Angeles Times
Winter outlook spells trouble for dry California
4 days ago
More news

September 2022 La Niña update: it's Q & A time - Climate.govhttps://www.climate.gov › news-features › blogs › septe...
Sep 8, 2022 — Ocean and atmospheric conditions tell us that La Niña—the cool phase of the El Niño-Southern Oscillation (ENSO) climate pattern—currently ...

Study suggests La Niña winters could keep on cominghttps://www.washington.edu › news › 2022/10/03 › stu...
Oct 3, 2022 — October 3, 2022 ... In the Pacific Northwest, La Niña winters tend to be colder and wetter than average. The past two winters have fit that description, ...

La Niña & Winter-Spring Update - National Weather Servicehttps://www.weather.gov › media › bou › LaNina...
PDF
La Niña is favored to continue through the rest of this winter (~95% chance), transitioning to ENSO-neutral during the spring 2022 (~60% chance during.

La Nina: How does it Impact our Winter Locallyhttps://www.weather.gov › iwx › la_nina
La Nina refers to the periodic cooling of ocean surface temperatures in the central and east-central equatorial Pacific. Typically, La Nina events occur every 3 ...

2022 Winter Outlook: Warmer, drier South with ongoing La Ninahttps://www.wvtm13.com › article › 2022-winter-weath...
3 days ago — Here's the Synopsis: There is a 75% chance of La Niña during the Northern Hemisphere winter (December-February) 2022-23.

Oct 13, 2022 — Key oceanic and atmospheric variables have remained consistent with La Niña conditions. A CPC La Niña Advisory still remains in place for ...
--- end quoting search hits of La Nina on Google ---

My 159th published book

Weatherology (formerly called meteorology)-- described and explained totally as electricity and magnetism// Astronomy science Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Preface: I had lived through the horrible 2012 drought where we had zero rainfall the entire 3 months of summer. I first saw it in the lilacs, painfully needing watering, and spent the entire summer as being nothing but a water boy for the Plutonium Atom National Park, to keep everything alive. And chalked it up as a bad year. But then in 2020 we had another drought summer and back again to doing not much else but watering. And in August of 2020, my research landed me on the idea that the Sun had gone Red Giant phase with a yearly increase in solar radiation of 0.005%. And this put a deep scare into my soul for 2021 became as bad as 2012 in drought, and worse because it was a back to back year of drought 2020-2021. Not only was I scared, for I staked much of my life on Plutonium Atom National Park, and began to envision it would end up being grasses and cacti in the near future.
So scared was I that I realized I needed to know much much more about weather than I had known before. And since I recently completed in 2021, my TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, 1st year College. I needed to explain weather all in terms of only electricity and magnetism. None of this cold front, warm front, low pressure, high pressure silly concepts. All had to be explained as forms of electricity and magnetism and how that causes wind, rain and all forms of weather.
Cover Picture: I had bought an expensive book, the most expensive I ever paid for in Electric Currents in Geospace and Beyond, 2018, Keiling, Marghitu, Wheatland, AGU, et al, and reading it I realized that their first several chapters should be this book that I write for it is weather all explained only in terms of electricity and magnetism. So on the cover of that book I placed "bent circles in sequence" to imitate a magnetic monopole. What is missing in that textbook by the American Geophysical Union AGU, is the true electron of atoms is the muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law of creating more magnetic monopoles of electricity. And the particle of 0.5MeV discovered by JJ Thomson in 1897 was not the electron of atoms but was Dirac's magnetic monopole. So that means all of the Maxwell Equations laws are either in error or missing several terms. And the book I reference of Electric Currents in Geospace needs to correct every page to be the truth of the real electron of atoms. Every page has mistakes because they have the wrong electron. And it is hoped by me, that this book becomes the first several chapters of a revised AGU textbook.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09MZ1GXD7
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ December 2, 2021
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 965 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 174 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Best Sellers Rank: #4,800,657 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #19,762 in Physics (Kindle Store)
◦ #115,116 in Physics (Books)

Alright, frighteningly, I have never understood what weather scientists keep bantering with this El Nino and La Nina.

To me, a scientist, whenever people in science cannot give a "scientific term" for a phenomenom, means, I am not the one hurting in understanding, but rather, the fool who gives these phenomenom unscientific names.

So, well, if anyone truly understands what is talked about with El Nino and La Nina, would give them a science name-- such as -- "clockwise spin" and "counterclockwise spin", instead of this childish nonsense "the boy" and "the girl".

And looking throughout the literature for someone with more than 1 and 1/2 marbles of a science brain, to give a science explanation-- sad to say, I see no-one understands the phenomenom and everyone seeming to talk the names but never talk the "explanation".

Can we say that one is a clockwise cell of motion while the other is a counterclockwise cell of motion of clouds?

And in the literature, the weather scientists seem to pin the causes of these cells on Solar Cycles. And they believe that this La Nina will in some future year snap and become El Nino and bring back the rainfall so desperately needed for Western USA and much of Europe and almost all of Africa.

Let me make a Hypothesis or Speculation here. That the Clockwise and Counterclockwise cells will remain permanently in place, with the La Nino, evermore staying in place, and causing Western USA, Europe and Africa to become deserts of their interiors. Some coastal lands will receive rainfall but the interiors turned to deserts.

The idea is that the Sun shines from Faraday law and not fusion, and the Sun increases its Solar radiation year after year. Last time measured by NASA was a 0.005% yearly increase in solar radiation which is a huge amount of increase, year after year after year.

It is not the increase in yearly radiation that alone makes LaNina's a permanent yearly fixture, but the fact that the Pacific Ocean is the largest body of water, far larger than the Atlantic Ocean.

So you have this yearly increase in Solar Radiation (NASA measured 0.005%) couple that with the fact that the Pacific Ocean is far larger than the Atlantic Ocean.

And my Hypothesis is that we reached a Tipping Point in La Nina-- it can no longer switch back to El Nino because the Atlantic Ocean is far too small compared to Pacific Ocean.

I do not yet know if La Nina is a clockwise cell or a counterclockwise cell, for it has to be Relative to the rotation of Earth on its spin axis.

And of course, Europe, Western USA, all of Africa will become complete interior deserts, hardly any rain. If we could see 20 years in the future. Western USA will be another Sahara desert.

All the more for the politicians of the USA to start to engineer irrigation projects. Why, I even read that the Mississippi River was the lowest in recorded history for 2022.

Click here to read the complete article