Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 22:23:18 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: China wants back Outer Manchuria and Vladivostok, stolen from China
by Russia
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 26 Oct 2022 05:23 UTC

Xi tired of playing the patsy pansy to Putin, stealing Outer Manchuria, and targeting Beijing with 7 nuclear missiles.

In fact, Putin intends to wipe out China and take it over, as Xi is unfocused.

Trolidan7 says for Xi to invade Outer Manchuria and Vladivostok to regain stolen Russia land along Amur & Ussuri river. While Putin is engaged in Ukraine, China may as well stop being a pansy patsy-- so says Trolidan.
3m views

1:34 PM (3 hours ago)

Trolidan7 says for Xi to invade Outer Manchuria and Vladivostok to regain stolen Russia land along
Trolidan7's profile photo
Trolidan7
2:04 PM (3 hours ago)

> Trolidan7 says for Xi to invade Outer Manchuria and Vladivostok to regain stolen Russia land along Amur & Ussuri river. While Putin is engaged in Ukraine, China may as well stop being a pansy patsy-- so says Trolidan.

I am thinking that this land is part of Portugal under the
Treaty of Zaragoza and not part of Spain.

Trolidan is correct, as Putin causes nuclear war, 7 nukes from Vladivostok will hit Beijin, as well as 2,000 missiles from Russian subs stationed near Vladivostok. Putin takes Xi as a pansy patsy, and wants all of Manchuria, not just Outer Manchuria.

Trolidan says that after Putin, Xi push nuclear buttons it is Planets of the Flea, not Planets of the Ape

On Wednesday, September 7, 2022 at 1:24:38 AM UTC-5, Trolidan7 wrote:
>has repeatedly implied that he wants to
> murder civilians and non-combatants in Russia, China, and
> elsewhere.
>
> That is wrong.
>
> Nuclear weapons are not cool, and his 'science council' does not
> deserve to rule a flea.

Trolidan7, did you figure out how many ICBMs China really has-- for it is far more than 350. Possibly as high as 12,000, for the inscrutable mind of the Chinese seeing Russia has 6,000 and USA with 6,000 would only be happy with 12,000.

Could China keep that number 12,000 so much of a secret and report 350????