From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: Best Physics textbooks of today TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, before that it
was Feynman's Lectures on Physics, now it is TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2023 01:12:50 -0700
 by: The Starmaker - Thu, 8 Jun 2023 08:12 UTC

Okay Archimedes Plutonium, you gots Best Physics textbooks of today TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS.

Now that you finished writing...it's time to put down your pen and buy some guns and machine guns.

Get ready to sell your textbooks to high schools.

First you going to have to get rid of some guys who control the monopoly on textbooks.

Get their names

and pay them a visit at night...

and you tell them..

"I'm going to be selling my books to high school students."
"If I fuckin hear that you are interfering with my business, I'm
going to come back here and I'm going to fucking kill you!"

You tell them..(while you're holding their necks against the walls)
"DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?!?!"
"DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

Then, you take over their monopoly textbooks business from them and
you resume the monopoly by paying all the kickbacks directly to the teachers.

https://writing.ucsc.edu/RothmanAwards/2017/Lao_Natan_Textbook-Monopoly.pdf
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2015/10/21/college-textbooks-are-a-racket/
http://isu.indstate.edu/guell/ecn100_004/Textbooks.pdf

You should be able to come up with a Monopoly on Physics books.

Paddy, the mob's all ready

by the time you can open.

Got some swell routes laid out for you,

and the stock's all marked.

You mean,

you have the customers all signed up?

-Signed up?

-Yes, sir.

Signed up or sealed up.

Tom and Matt here

is the official signers and sealers.

-The trouble squad.

-And if they need any help...

Nails has got some pretty handy boys

with their gloves all oiled.

Dear me, l'm afraid this means--

lt means they buy our beer

or they don't buy any beer.

Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

> [...]
> • Language ‏ : ‎ English
> • File size ‏ : ‎ 824 KB
> • Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> • Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
> • Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> • X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
> • Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> • Print length ‏ : ‎ 66 pages
> • Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
>
> #2-8, 202nd published book
>
> TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, Permanent Colony on Europa// graduate school college
> by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon's Kindle edition)
>

> Cover Picture: Is my iphone photo of a Google search for Europa with Webb telescope. These are exciting times in that the Webb telescope maybe able to pinpoint life on Europa.
>
> Product details
> • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B0BC5T9JBH
> • Publication date ‏ : ‎ August 27, 2022
> • Language ‏ : ‎ English
> • File size ‏ : ‎ 801 KB
> • Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> • Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
> • Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> • X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
> • Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> • Print length ‏ : ‎ 45 pages
> • Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
>
> #2-9, 161st published book
>
> PHYSICSOPEDIA -- List of 137 fakes and mistakes of Old Physics// Student teaches professor Kindle Edition
> by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)
>
> Last revision was 24Apr2022. This is AP's 161st published book of science.
>
> Preface:
> A Physicsopedia is a book of the overall assessment and evaluation of the state of the art of Physics. It is like a report card. It is a total view of the science and a judgement of the science, both of the past, present and the direction forward into the future. Its greatest use is to alert readers and people in science of what is wrong with their subject, and as a ancillary use, to alert students what to avoid in college as a waste of time.
>
> It is not in alphabetical order but mostly, rather, has a ordering of what is most important at the start and only at the very very end. For there is no index.
>

> Product details
> • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09N18QPP1
> • Publication date ‏ : ‎ December 3, 2021
> • Language ‏ : ‎ English
> • File size ‏ : ‎ 1139 KB
> • Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> • Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
> • Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> • X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
> • Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> • Print length ‏ : ‎ 82 pages
> • Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
>
> y  z
> | Â /
> | /
> |/______ x
>
> More people reading and viewing AP's newsgroup than viewing sci.math, sci.physics. So AP has decided to put all NEW WORK, to his newsgroup. And there is little wonder because in AP's newsgroups, there is only solid pure science going on, not a gang of hate spewing misfits blighting the skies.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Best Physics textbooks of today TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, before that it was Feynman's Lectures on Physics, now it is TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS

<64821270.3FAD@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=117367&group=sci.physics.relativity#117367

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: Best Physics textbooks of today TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, before that it was Feynman's Lectures on Physics, now it is TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2023 10:40:00 -0700
 by: The Starmaker - Thu, 8 Jun 2023 17:40 UTC

In another words Archimedes Plutonium, you cannot allow high schools students to read any other physics textbooks WITHOUT Your okay.

Monopoly.

lt means they buy our beer
or they don't buy any beer.

The Starmaker wrote:

> [...]
> >
> > y  z
> > | Â /
> > | /
> > |/______ x
> >
> > More people reading and viewing AP's newsgroup than viewing sci.math, sci.physics. So AP has decided to put all NEW WORK, to his newsgroup. And there is little wonder because in AP's newsgroups, there is only solid pure science going on, not a gang of hate spewing misfits blighting the skies.
>
> --
> The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable, and challenge
> the unchallengeable.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Best Physics textbooks of today TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, before that it was Feynman's Lectures on Physics, now it is TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS

<50s48ilhfvar4dffrhpv43fr4cdj4gktgp@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=117399&group=sci.physics.relativity#117399

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2023 17:22:16 -0700
 by: The Starmaker - Fri, 9 Jun 2023 00:22 UTC

On Thu, 8 Jun 2023 14:43:27 -0700 (PDT), Archimedes Plutonium
<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> wrote:

>Education and violence-militancy do not mix

The fact is Albert Einstein was a teacher (most of his student end up
making atomic bombs),

and he was known as a...violent militant.

In fact, Albert Einstein is a self-proclaimed violent militant!

"b) to speed up the experimental work,which is at present being car-

ried on within the limits of the budgets of University laboratories,
..." -Albert Einstein

The educational University laboratories were all put together and
moved to Los Almos and they called it the Mahattan Project!

Archimedes Plutonium? Plutonium????

plu·to·ni·um
/plo?o'tone?m/
noun
the chemical element of atomic number 94, a dense silvery radioactive
metal of the actinide series, used as
an explosive in nuclear fission weapons.

Plutonium only occurs in trace amounts in nature but is manufactured
in nuclear reactors from uranium-238.

YOU'RE ALL ABOUT Education and violence-militancy !!!!

Bombs Away!!!!

.... an ancient weapon devised by Archimedes
When Archimedes began to ply his engines, he at once shot against the
land forces all sorts of missile weapons, and
immense masses of stone that came down with incredible noise and
violence; against which no man could stand; for they knocked down
those upon whom they fell in heaps, breaking all their ranks and
files.

Archimedes Plutonium???? are you kidding me?

teach me!!!!

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: Best Physics textbooks of today TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS, before that it was Feynman's Lectures on Physics, now it is TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS

<64835D7E.2800@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=117471&group=sci.physics.relativity#117471

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2023 10:12:30 -0700
 by: The Starmaker - Fri, 9 Jun 2023 17:12 UTC

It's kill or be killed.

If your physics books are not reaching your intended
marketplace...you're being killed.

or
there are two kinds of
people in this world...
those who fuck, and those who get fucked.

or
(dis i learned from the russians)
you cannot make an omellet without breaking some eggs.