There's a whole WORLD in a mud puddle! -- Doug Clifford

tech / sci.math / So how easy is it for directed laser beam on Earth to knock out a satellite? // Science Council Rules Earth, not petty dictators. So what is the soft underbelly of a Satellite that a few seconds a laser beam causes the satellite to gyrate out of

SubjectAuthor
* So how easy is it for directed laser beam on Earth to knock out aArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: So how easy is it for directed laser beam on Earth to knock out aFranz Salucci
 `* Re: So how easy is it for directed laser beam on Earth to knock out aMichael Moroney
  `* Re: So how easy is it for directed laser beam on Earth to knock out aBuddie Fiore

1
So how easy is it for directed laser beam on Earth to knock out a satellite? // Science Council Rules Earth, not petty dictators. So what is the soft underbelly of a Satellite that a few seconds a laser beam causes the satellite to gyrate out of

<fcc0c274-c9d2-4ea2-8232-8b42d3098920n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=117588&group=sci.math#117588

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 00:34:16 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: So how easy is it for directed laser beam on Earth to knock out a
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 31 Oct 2022 07:34 UTC

So how easy is it for directed laser beam on Earth to knock out a satellite? // Science Council Rules Earth, not petty dictators.

So what is the soft underbelly of a Satellite that a few seconds a laser beam causes the satellite to gyrate out of control and come tumbling to Earth?

You cannot beat the speed of a projectile with a laser beam.

We hear of trying to ruin ICBMs with lasers, but why not try them out first on satellites.

AP

Re: So how easy is it for directed laser beam on Earth to knock out a satellite? // Science Council Rules Earth, not petty dictators. So what is the soft underbelly of a Satellite that a few seconds a laser beam causes the satellite to gyrate out of

<tjoeoo$hdq$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=117592&group=sci.math#117592

From: uii...@cestales.ml (Franz Salucci)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 12:23:52 -0000 (UTC)
W1SWRnoXpcF7zIfPFggOR89+1ESgXQJFZDQuBQQZNDNkzluYtstGuMWnuRvbyPW
W6qBSQyvZKgDYaxkFttmIOtBqeKEqq5KyXdlPjOHnK9lKpqEHtv1RsDpwclpoeP
+rhQEzhAWwnyaGaKH7eCT0ie3AgnTlUxtBpcw7qkLxS63G+OY9Cx6D6XIDOhXGL
i5Vn9GzX+BEugDr9uFSkz6gb/uyS6vH3NZgUml36I5Nf7nKcY5sP4z3/+ihckRf
w/R25QHaU5vzsesTzD58ypSP9W/8GRFyt1g9IP8kAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
 by: Franz Salucci - Mon, 31 Oct 2022 12:23 UTC

Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

> We hear of trying to ruin ICBMs with lasers, but why not try them out
> first on satellites.

begin-base64 755 cattr.jpg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====

Re: So how easy is it for directed laser beam on Earth to knock out a satellite? // Science Council Rules Earth, not petty dictators. So what is the soft underbelly of a Satellite that a few seconds a laser beam causes the satellite to gyrate out of

<tjp1bn$9oi$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=117649&group=sci.math#117649

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 13:41:11 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Mon, 31 Oct 2022 17:41 UTC

On 10/31/2022 8:23 AM, Franz Salucci wrote:
> Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
>
>> We hear of trying to ruin ICBMs with lasers, but why not try them out
>> first on satellites.
>
> begin-base64 755 cattr.jpg
> /9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD/2wBDAAQDAwMDAgQDAwMEBAQFBgoGBgUF
> BgwICQcKDgwPDg4MDQ0PERYTDxAVEQ0NExoTFRcYGRkZDxIbHRsYHRYYGRj/
[...]

Hey Junior nymshifter! You screwed up your feeble attempt to post an
image again! Bring back the old nymshifter, he knows some about Usenet.
Or was he "mobilized" and is now riding in a jack-in-the-box tank in
Ukraine? Oh well, we'll miss him. NOT.

Re: So how easy is it for directed laser beam on Earth to knock out a satellite? // Science Council Rules Earth, not petty dictators. So what is the soft underbelly of a Satellite that a few seconds a laser beam causes the satellite to gyrate out of

<tjp3gb$hpji$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=117661&group=sci.math#117661

From: inb...@iieuedi.du (Buddie Fiore)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 18:17:47 -0000 (UTC)
b/E62ju9cB+3K3/KMxgIRaErrIs6qLf07k4sLzFq7RtT3+GCwngHtwMs1OkMfyw
4OJpf4QtNyTmO0NKhy5H8T0JUOoGc8Wk9gqsy1tmgwDa1/hAs3Gp3/QnUE1tE5C
NgH8N8AEsVZDBDDWuzPOvhE/cgABVKVabnnh3Pk354Yqpv2soWWYSeA+hDx+DJu
iFIrfm4mQuG892jhmI/HCk/aREyFVN/X6C1qoA6mR0h0Oh/idEG3R4vBrt9Koxu
bNYGQiYgHxzMgrt3Ud3zRo/iU/kBQupjZKRpUJOEJiOOM/1q8/wPC4LPxoMa/YA
AAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
|T\w)Xo+0i1e:DH-+O>-%+=\GkMu{yo3H`55@bJyZ-G$ZZ/;DUR}!JZEjytD65-X[d\<m(7
HG1/i.!CQ1;"=,y|3=%|_MVq8oy86[Q-|bRVFrCX]BfQX8S0b:9Vkwv_/h1,HcyzSM9pFHR
9SUpre&X@2wz{{vov!}Tjo6DnPFM]"xtzaUqfude!0`Ed96An5708-u4NRXJoR
 by: Buddie Fiore - Mon, 31 Oct 2022 18:17 UTC

Michael Moroney wrote:

>>> We hear of trying to ruin ICBMs with lasers, but why not try them out
>>> first on satellites.
>>
>> begin-base64 755 cattr.jpg
>> /9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD/2wBDAAQDAwMDAgQDAwMEBAQFBgoGBgUF
>> BgwICQcKDgwPDg4MDQ0PERYTDxAVEQ0NExoTFRcYGRkZDxIbHRsYHRYYGRj/ [...]
>
> Hey Junior nymshifter! You screwed up your feeble attempt to post an
> image again! Bring back the old nymshifter, he knows some about Usenet.
> Or was he "mobilized" and is now riding in a jack-in-the-box tank in
> Ukraine? Oh well, we'll miss him. NOT.

just your browser incapable to see the image. Also, some characters may
appear distorted in your browser. Fuck, this guy never heard about xface
and face in mails and usenet. Not our fault. Read this.

Woah: Ukrainian Mi-8 HelicopterEats Russian Manpad And Goes Down In Flames
https://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/%76%69%64%65%6f/QjkZHK70NL9g/

Gender Equality Fail: German Slut Slaps Russian Man Over Ukraine - Ends
Badly For Her
https://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/%76%69%64%65%6f/snvx38X88Qof/

Re: So how easy is it for directed laser beam on Earth to knock out a satellite? // Science Council Rules Earth, not petty dictators. So what is the soft underbelly of a Satellite that a few seconds a laser beam causes the satellite to gyrate out of

<tjp82j$1e98$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=117686&group=sci.math#117686

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 15:35:47 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Mon, 31 Oct 2022 19:35 UTC

On 10/31/2022 2:17 PM, Buddie Fiore wrote:

>>> begin-base64 755 cattr.jpg
>>> /9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD/2wBDAAQDAwMDAgQDAwMEBAQFBgoGBgUF
>>> BgwICQcKDgwPDg4MDQ0PERYTDxAVEQ0NExoTFRcYGRkZDxIbHRsYHRYYGRj/ [...]
>>
>> Hey Junior nymshifter! You screwed up your feeble attempt to post an
>> image again! Bring back the old nymshifter, he knows some about Usenet.
>> Or was he "mobilized" and is now riding in a jack-in-the-box tank in
>> Ukraine? Oh well, we'll miss him. NOT.
>
> just your browser incapable to see the image. Also, some characters may
> appear distorted in your browser.

Nope. I read the headers and your post (under your alter ego Franz
Salucci), and the headers are completely wrong for an image. Try again.

> Woah: Ukrainian Mi-8 HelicopterEats Russian Manpad And Goes Down In Flames

I'm not going to bother with your bitchute link.

There were two Mi-8 helicopters shot down on the same day, one Russian
and one Ukrainian. The Russian shootdown was quite spectacular, the
thing was spewing flames but kept on flying for quite some distance as
if nothing was wrong. Why the heck didn't the pilot set it down as
quickly as possible? Or was it on autopilot and the pilot was already dead?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOXD9bd2Y8Q

Speaking of which, some posts state that was actually a Wagner
helicopter. Nymshifter, can you tell us why 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ia卐 uses the Nazi
mercenary group 卐Wagner卐?

> Gender Equality Fail: German Slut Slaps Russian Man Over Ukraine - Ends
> Badly For Her

Check out the large number of videos of 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ians卐 who escaped to a
civilized country like Poland, but brought 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ian卐 hate with them
and abuse or attack Ukrainians there.

Re: So how easy is it for directed laser beam on Earth to knock out a satellite? // Science Council Rules Earth, not petty dictators. So what is the soft underbelly of a Satellite that a few seconds a laser beam causes the satellite to gyrate out of

<tjp94d$ibsv$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=117694&group=sci.math#117694

From: inb...@iieuedi.du (Buddie Fiore)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 19:53:49 -0000 (UTC)
ghxH85VaQoDBVHwfYJ9Dx2FB2Hqj1aeRRq37/LKVXJY+CP6Jt8tXhznhZVnwLTn
+v2AoO7a5hyhnamp9wV0HlgmB39yY4btr09Dm0rwaIy4OKu7J855ewE7xK29OJx
sBXdUgAzQ1pe1bCrNxvFPEy+iCg27hVRsBcH2HFIJNxVV43BlsAMQvZhxewdM+N
eZyFWER+zjcB3L4CvATWBOoONNa4de7PY7GFFFgRjo9g+goB3DZkmaixGfzU2jk
MNaRFJ/qUAd2kuapjIjaD/0mwUDiKQ6cGAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
'dNX62P2]3MM:OM!mt\$<+7~1VYJB^Kk{rz<Q!~0x.xA8>_E*kj^1!,!^'U\iYNS/B|k;kt
[$6_!@a>J1*.?!N,#6}~:8MST4
 by: Buddie Fiore - Mon, 31 Oct 2022 19:53 UTC

Michael Moroney wrote:

>> Gender Equality Fail: German Slut Slaps Russian Man Over Ukraine - Ends
>> Badly For Her
>
> Check out the large number of videos of 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ians卐 who escaped to a
> civilized country like Poland, but brought 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ian卐 hate with them
> and abuse or attack Ukrainians there.

you are lying. Stop the fucking lying, bitch. You are old. And stinks.

I just love gender equality, in capitalist west.

Gender Equality Fail: German Slut Slaps Russian Man Over Ukraine - Ends
Badly For Her
https://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/%76%69%64%65%6f/snvx38X88Qof/

Re: So how easy is it for directed laser beam on Earth to knock out a satellite? // Science Council Rules Earth, not petty dictators. So what is the soft underbelly of a Satellite that a few seconds a laser beam causes the satellite to gyrate out of

<tjpanc$ibsv$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=117703&group=sci.math#117703

From: inb...@iieuedi.du (Buddie Fiore)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 20:21:00 -0000 (UTC)
94Z8r8DyKHwCwGHvqMB+GrH7bCX+K4wCwWRbqMC/mduBeWGLC4104AriQzQ0AEC
ZlI32whGZpCBKM3rT94Ea0hGysBCqwcH1ZhJvSE/FuqlKkFJACLWGONENYD6AJ4
lJ8vgBrKm6hLGg1IhJNhxLK+ZziJHDhqC9oSJ7VroAlhbI4GLnOUK8b7CQAJiNS
dk0+cWc+HGlSBKMtQmcJWGUtZzITpakA6BWbgl7ONOWsajMEPmWM7GwlrHYOK+j
o5jXI4QKK9giviMs4PSDLVyi1pMYWgKso10BNSZMLQCPGK6BkV2AMXCDBfAPY82
9KvR63cX6edQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
 by: Buddie Fiore - Mon, 31 Oct 2022 20:21 UTC

Michael Moroney wrote:

>> just your browser incapable to see the image. Also, some characters may
>> appear distorted in your browser.
>
> Nope. I read the headers and your post (under your alter ego Franz
> Salucci), and the headers are completely wrong for an image. Try again.

or rather you, not undrestanding usenet headers, headers and encapsulation,
in general. Guys like you, to undrestand something you need install a
plugin. Or extension, *slava_uKraine*.

they want you ded, with what it comes first, covid, climate change,
*slava_uKraine*, which is of the most concern. They need to know the number
of you, alive, after that.

WHO:"Covid and climate changeare compounding each other"
https://www.bitchute.com/video/t7oSsYaSHb5g/