The absence of labels [in ECL] is probably a good thing. -- T. Cheatham

tech / sci.math / Re: Why does Simon Roberts spam about "The mathematical use of infinity" when he cannot even acknowledge slant cut of cone is Oval, never ellipse, is he trying to replace the wretched German WM who spammed for 30 years??

SubjectAuthor
* Why does Simon Roberts spam about "The mathematical use of infinity"Archimedes Plutonium
+* Re: Why does Simon Roberts spam about "The mathematical use ofSimon Roberts

1
Why does Simon Roberts spam about "The mathematical use of infinity" when he cannot even acknowledge slant cut of cone is Oval, never ellipse, is he trying to replace the wretched German WM who spammed for 30 years??

<b31beaeb-35f2-4751-bf14-3c910efcf8afn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=117478&group=sci.math#117478

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2022 23:57:27 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Why does Simon Roberts spam about "The mathematical use of infinity"
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 30 Oct 2022 06:57 UTC

My 3rd published book

AP's Proof-Ellipse was never a Conic Section // Math proof series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Ever since Ancient Greek Times it was thought the slant cut into a cone is the ellipse. That was false. For the slant cut in every cone is a Oval, never an Ellipse. This book is a proof that the slant cut is a oval, never the ellipse. A slant cut into the Cylinder is in fact a ellipse, but never in a cone.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07PLSDQWC
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 11, 2019
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 1621 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 20 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

Proofs Ellipse is never a Conic section, always a Cylinder section and a Well Defined Oval definition//Student teaches professor series, book 5 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 14May2022. This is AP's 68th published book of science.

Preface: A similar book on single cone cut is a oval, never a ellipse was published in 11Mar2019 as AP's 3rd published book, but Amazon Kindle converted it to pdf file, and since then, I was never able to edit this pdf file, and decided rather than struggle and waste time, decided to leave it frozen as is in pdf format. Any new news or edition of ellipse is never a conic in single cone is now done in this book. The last thing a scientist wants to do is wade and waddle through format, when all a scientist ever wants to do is science itself. So all my new news and thoughts of Conic Sections is carried out in this 68th book of AP. And believe you me, I have plenty of new news.

In the course of 2019 through 2022, I have had to explain this proof often on Usenet, sci.math and sci.physics. And one thing that constant explaining does for a mind of science, is reduce the proof to its stripped down minimum format, to bare bones skeleton proof. I can prove the slant cut in single cone is a Oval, never the ellipse in just a one sentence proof. Proof-- A single cone and oval have just one axis of symmetry, while a ellipse requires 2 axes of symmetry, hence slant cut is always a oval, never the ellipse..

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B081TWQ1G6
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ November 21, 2019
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 827 KB
• Simultaneous device usage ‏ : ‎ Unlimited
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 51 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

#12-2, 11th published book

World's First Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus// Math proof series, book 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 15Dec2021. This is AP's 11th published book of science.
Preface:
Actually my title is too modest, for the proof that lies within this book makes it the World's First Valid Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, for in my modesty, I just wanted to emphasis that calculus was geometry and needed a geometry proof. Not being modest, there has never been a valid proof of FTC until AP's 2015 proof. This also implies that only a geometry proof of FTC constitutes a valid proof of FTC.

Calculus needs a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. But none could ever be obtained in Old Math so long as they had a huge mass of mistakes, errors, fakes and con-artist trickery such as the "limit analysis". And very surprising that most math professors cannot tell the difference between a "proving something" and that of "analyzing something". As if an analysis is the same as a proof. We often analyze various things each and every day, but few if none of us consider a analysis as a proof. Yet that is what happened in the science of mathematics where they took an analysis and elevated it to the stature of being a proof, when it was never a proof.

To give a Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus requires math be cleaned-up and cleaned-out of most of math's mistakes and errors. So in a sense, a Geometry FTC proof is a exercise in Consistency of all of Mathematics. In order to prove a FTC geometry proof, requires throwing out the error filled mess of Old Math. Can the Reals be the true numbers of mathematics if the Reals cannot deliver a Geometry proof of FTC? Can the functions that are not polynomial functions allow us to give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a Coordinate System in 2D have 4 quadrants and still give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a equation of mathematics with a number that is _not a positive decimal Grid Number_ all alone on the right side of the equation, at all times, allow us to give a Geometry proof of the FTC?

Cover Picture: Is my hand written, one page geometry proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, the world's first geometry proof of FTC, 2013-2015, by AP.

Product details
ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07PQTNHMY
Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 14, 2019
Language ‏ : ‎ English
File size ‏ : ‎ 1309 KB
Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
Print length ‏ : ‎ 154 pages
Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #128,729 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#2 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
#134 in Calculus (Books)
#20 in Calculus (Kindle Store)

Re: Why does Simon Roberts spam about "The mathematical use of infinity" when he cannot even acknowledge slant cut of cone is Oval, never ellipse, is he trying to replace the wretched German WM who spammed for 30 years??

<82b3b155-d5b2-4225-bab0-90d4ee3f2f01n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=117493&group=sci.math#117493

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2022 06:28:14 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Why does Simon Roberts spam about "The mathematical use of
From: simonrob...@gmail.com (Simon Roberts)
 by: Simon Roberts - Sun, 30 Oct 2022 13:28 UTC

On Sunday, October 30, 2022 at 2:57:32 AM UTC-4, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> [...]
>
> Cover Picture: Is my hand written, one page geometry proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, the world's first geometry proof of FTC, 2013-2015, by AP.
>

> Product details
> ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07PQTNHMY
> Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 14, 2019
> Language ‏ : ‎ English
> File size ‏ : ‎ 1309 KB
> Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
> Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
> Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
> Print length ‏ : ‎ 154 pages
> Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #128,729 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
> #2 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
Slant. I didn't know an oval could be and ellipse. Does an ellipse become a parabola at some limit of foci? By the way thank you for your interest and responses you all . AP, I will read your post today.

I still haven't researched nor understand how Gordol could have gone from coding sentences to conclude there are truths that aren't implied from the sentences. this must have been some kind of creative genius to say the least but I am doubtful that his theorem is sound . I just can't see it . I guess my ignorance is arrogance and cynicism. Has anyone ever tried to write a proof where they use coding of any set of Axioms to conclude that any combination will result from implications. I mean ANY. Perhaps Written in the same vein as godel, G.

Re: Why does Simon Roberts spam about "The mathematical use of infinity" when he cannot even acknowledge slant cut of cone is Oval, never ellipse, is he trying to replace the wretched German WM who spammed for 30 years??

<a2568e06-1a4e-4415-849b-206e4a85c9een@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=117530&group=sci.math#117530

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2022 12:38:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: simonrob...@gmail.com (Simon Roberts)
 by: Simon Roberts - Sun, 30 Oct 2022 19:38 UTC

> [...]
>
> Cover Picture: Is my hand written, one page geometry proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, the world's first geometry proof of FTC, 2013-2015, by AP.
>

> Product details
> ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07PQTNHMY
> Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 14, 2019
> Language ‏ : ‎ English
> File size ‏ : ‎ 1309 KB
> Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
> Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
> Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
> Print length ‏ : ‎ 154 pages
> Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #128,729 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
> #2 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
Because AP im a front page hog. I seek ultimately a very large audience.

I never eat a pig cuz a pig is a cop.

As far as the news goes they don't talk percentages much. You know the alt right the extreme right and left the racist cops the narcissists the sociopaths the satanic etc. Hard to find stats and percentages.pod people and lone wolves. those whom have been beaten with a stick together with those whom have no recolletion. Those with Aspbergers and those with apniA or diabetes or gluten allergies. Not to mention those with a loose right inner tie rod anD abnormally/unusuzlly/INCREDIBLE small appendages.

Oh yeah and the stats or percentages of those Now using the latest drug fentanyl or whatever and all those thinking about Sweet Tarts at Halloween talk about b*******. Damn nobody uses heroin anymore the world's going to hell..

Re: Why does Simon Roberts spam about "The mathematical use of infinity" when he cannot even acknowledge slant cut of cone is Oval, never ellipse, is he trying to replace the wretched German WM who spammed for 30 years??

<126a3f3c-c056-4eb1-86d9-bd50d025543en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=117533&group=sci.math#117533

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2022 13:00:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 30 Oct 2022 20:00 UTC

RE: 2-Harvard's Dr. Hau and Berkeley's Sylvia Else do not do physics but just play ad hominem games. Instead of doing Physics, both Harvard's Dr. Hau and Berkeley's Else want to play games of ad hominem. Whenever physics proves AP is correct, neither
by Earle Jones Nov 3, 2021, 11:19:48 PM

Re: Why does Simon Roberts spam about "The mathematical use of infinity" when he cannot even acknowledge slant cut of cone is Oval, never ellipse, is he trying to replace the wretched German WM who spammed for 30 years??

<tjoffc$15mn$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=117593&group=sci.math#117593

From: uii...@cestales.ml (Franz Salucci)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 12:35:57 -0000 (UTC)
NN/746sWM1Atrwxz8AJZmcrHpaYxD0uCaJJrzX4cjqUpVxdiLmdSMzXgsYbDP4d
BSA8uZoMC45IlW6nBW0eq3L1jdPc44F7Gubo7HPqqyQOLC1jKZ+LnctR3M/FzFl
0EcC6aD93zQ9Hz1BwmXk8k4zvwMVNPz6IPRfpBorTMEHHZOC1alDhQYyWN9oer+
NZPoYcW5oFzoXKmh+zi7ztxUzFCuKoWTcAJCJEyhomr87f0Il9RQHCr76H+8ao6
3otz8f6NQM6Ji67Tmk5dB7dwOEIX0WGkH6HxLonBlHqIuEHknkaK/3KXD06O8cb
4AAAAASUVORK5CYII=
 by: Franz Salucci - Mon, 31 Oct 2022 12:35 UTC

Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

> RE: 2-Harvard's Dr. Hau and Berkeley's Sylvia Else do not do physics but
> just play ad hominem games. Instead of doing Physics, both Harvard's Dr.
> Hau and Berkeley's Else want to play games of ad hominem. Whenever
> physics proves AP is correct, neither by Earle Jones Nov 3, 2021,
> 11:19:48 PM

/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD/2wBDAAQDAwMDAgQDAwMEBAQFBgoGBgUFBgwI
CQcKDgwPDg4MDQ0PERYTDxAVEQ0NExoTFRcYGRkZDxIbHRsYHRYYGRj/2wBDAQQE
BAYFBgsGBgsYEA0QGBgYGBgYGBgYGBgYGBgYGBgYGBgYGBgYGBgYGBgYGBgYGBgY
GBgYGBgYGBgYGBgYGBj/wAARCAAwADADASIAAhEBAxEB/8QAHwAAAQUBAQEBAQEA
AAAAAAAAAAECAwQFBgcICQoL/8QAtRAAAgEDAwIEAwUFBAQAAAF9AQIDAAQRBRIh
MUEGE1FhByJxFDKBkaEII0KxwRVS0fAkM2JyggkKFhcYGRolJicoKSo0NTY3ODk6
Q0RFRkdISUpTVFVWV1hZWmNkZWZnaGlqc3R1dnd4eXqDhIWGh4iJipKTlJWWl5iZ
mqKjpKWmp6ipqrKztLW2t7i5usLDxMXGx8jJytLT1NXW19jZ2uHi4+Tl5ufo6erx
8vP09fb3+Pn6/8QAHwEAAwEBAQEBAQEBAQAAAAAAAAECAwQFBgcICQoL/8QAtREA
AgECBAQDBAcFBAQAAQJ3AAECAxEEBSExBhJBUQdhcRMiMoEIFEKRobHBCSMzUvAV
YnLRChYkNOEl8RcYGRomJygpKjU2Nzg5OkNERUZHSElKU1RVVldYWVpjZGVmZ2hp
anN0dXZ3eHl6goOEhYaHiImKkpOUlZaXmJmaoqOkpaanqKmqsrO0tba3uLm6wsPE
xcbHyMnK0tPU1dbX2Nna4uPk5ebn6Onq8vP09fb3+Pn6/9oADAMBAAIRAxEAPwD6
X0T4w2LeMNT8Na/pMunT2F01ubhXEiMoPDsvVQRg9x716tbPDcW6TwSJJG4DK6HI
YHuCOteLePvBMFj8Qn8WwGJI76JfPVlPzSIMcMDxldv/AHya5HW/HvjDwcxs/C4F
tZ3KEo1zs8q3kAzuXeeVzwQD3yOnMus4yamR7KMopw3Pp8LgYo2ivgrxT+0l8XpN
N2W+uW9rc28zRXkNnaKph+XcNzNz7cenfjM9h8bfiTqnhSCKbxZrVvqjmbO21QRk
KwABfqDyRxkZHbFdNopX5jBXbtY+zPGni2w8G+GX1O6HnTMRHbWobDTyHoo9u5PY
A187aV4w+Imu/H/w1Pqmr3A02a88uSwtWMduoKkgEfx9BycmuO8O+K5b7VfM8ZeL
7q9itYQsK3iS+a0jgbs55GX4AHBUd8c+t/DXR9FvfiLZXyRXkU8G6ZTuGxztIG4Y
zgbuM9eMZrgdWUqiSZ2KnGMHdHa/GjWbPRfhNdahK8ZuY5U+yxk/M8hO0BR3OCa+
ZBYav4g0o6/cw3MRLtDHNcoZFhb5Tzkj5ODz2x2HTrfj94/SfxlaaRpiw3FzDIIr
VJiDEspPLsO+3jAHevOL7WfE3hDUV0698T6teI2J5LWaBBC7tkOiNtPlHBJX+HIA
YjqCrJSncUE4wMnWNJv5PDniC21CDbdWkzxRysMMWCjzEOOCTHLG4J6gt/dqxNpU
t38MI/EFtaOqafateOGG37RNJP5eAMDIALMfqPwsaz8RX1WwuZbe6eG6uRHNFEjb
YLuWJkjaJCc4dY9pwrEDnk1U0fxVqelaDcS63D1WOHTrEXQT7VMWVMO2ACQCWOeC
R6VLnK10i6cYtfI6m08Lakut6jpVzdWQOnJ+7u26kgA4LZ4A54Jx65xzrfCPXfE3
h74j2+pazcomlXOYHOd+WP3DleOeOfb8K8n8TeIrPxHcSw6lHd6pM0srB7mRMqXb
aFzGxUxoN2APvNycY+bQ1PTtW8NnStX8Jx3C290qLJprMZIZQAenox68ccislPVS
tZ+Y4pyjYu6lqf2fx3qN83hx9QvJZ90d2iYXdycYxn055ro5JIvHGmbfEemfYdUU
YEkaSorjtlSMk/hj3rZvPifawR3Wl2cduIpSEggsgIwCe7FMEgHrk/1rxHxDrt/p
PiaHU7KeytQrNjFuskmQeSSRkdecEVN1J26nQoNK7Wh1ug/DOTxBr11Fpmm31td2
UonitimxrtVYFijnAyR0GRnB5546K88P2HxGlk1KGxudK0jQLRlvpZZAAJioAhKg
58wEZIxkcZwcA8fo/wAc9EfxRBe6xa3GnTKux9RtiGmbt90YI6DkH866q88deAoN
I1gw+P3u0u3Ny1uLZlknZ1wwC4XPTqx/GrnGpa736CjKmtEV/D1louneGLq+1mwj
jgssHzoZYp/O54V0DHaTj+IKRjgVQt/EvxE8c+JI7jQzqFjpqjyofMtomhjA6HCr
nOB7H6Vx918SdOvZINM+yS2WlAFzvk2yzdjkjjn09CK6a2+KdrpWk29voirFtO1G
VVQqvTOBwQDxgjB/vLxWbp1HutWPngttj//Z