Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2022 10:11:57 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: +AP's 218th book of science -- making clear and commonsense the
Psychology Psychosis from Schizophrenia.
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 1 Nov 2022 17:11 UTC

Now the reason I am writing this book on a unification of Psychology psychosis with schizophrenia, is that those two disorders were never given clarity in the science of psychology, and my recent research into thermodynamics unified with Electromagnetism makes possible a unification of Psychosis with Schizophrenia.

AP's 218th book of science -- making clear and commonsense the Psychology disorders of Psychosis from Schizophrenia.

As I am reading "psychosis" in Wikipedia, it says "difficulties in determining what is real and what is not real. Symptoms may include delusions and hallucinations, among other features. Additional symptoms are incoherent speech and behavior that is inappropriate for a given situation."

As I am reading "schizophrenia" in Wikipedia, it says "a mental disorder characterized by continuous or relapsing episodes of psychosis. Major symptoms include hallucinations (typically hearing voices), delusions, and disorganized thinking. Other symptoms include social withdrawal, decreased emotional expression, and apathy. Symptoms typically develop gradually, begin during young adulthood, and in many cases never become resolved."

Many have obsessive-compulsive disorder, which here in Usenet would be labeled as a "crank plus crackpot".

I thought I better write a book to clear up some of Psychology on its two major disorders of the mind.

AP

Re: Archimedes "exatard" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<tjs9eh$1qho$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=117836&group=sci.math#117836

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "exatard" Plutonium flunked the math test of a
lifetime-generation test
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2022 19:17:38 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Tue, 1 Nov 2022 23:17 UTC

🤪 of Math and 😜 of Physics Archimedes "Putin's minion" Plutonium
<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> tarded:
> AP's 218th book of science -- making clear and commonsense the Psychology disorders of Psychosis from Schizophrenia.
>
> As I am reading "psychosis" in Wikipedia, it says "difficulties in determining what is real and what is not real. Symptoms may include delusions and hallucinations, among other features. Additional symptoms are incoherent speech and behavior that is inappropriate for a given situation."

Awesome! You have the perfect test subject: Yourself! You have
difficulties in determining what is real and what is not real
(ellipse/conic section, electron is muon, etc.), hallucinations (cosmic
plutonium atom talked to you, producing the Plutonium Stupidity Theory),
inappropriate behavior (spamming, attacking anyone who disagrees with
you), delusions (posting messages addressed to people not here, King of
Physics silliness, all your "proofs") etc. Finally a book worth reading?

> As I am reading "schizophrenia" in Wikipedia, it says "a mental disorder characterized by continuous or relapsing episodes of psychosis. Major symptoms include hallucinations (typically hearing voices), delusions, and disorganized thinking. Other symptoms include social withdrawal, decreased emotional expression, and apathy. Symptoms typically develop gradually, begin during young adulthood, and in many cases never become resolved."

You certainly have the continuous psychosis and disorganized thinking.

> Many have obsessive-compulsive disorder, which here in Usenet would be labeled as a "crank plus crackpot".

Probably true for you with posting here. Obsessing over this "front
page" of yours.

> I thought I better write a book to clear up some of Psychology on its two major disorders of the mind.

It might be an interesting read! As long as your psychosis doesn't
interfere with the study of psychosis.

Kibo Parry M on Kate Heinzelman, Lisa Randall, and Ruth Charney. Why Kibo??? because none can admit slant cut of cone is Oval, never ellipse???

<232a652f-7594-4691-9cba-61d977055a8en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=117838&group=sci.math#117838

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2022 16:37:20 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Kibo Parry M on Kate Heinzelman, Lisa Randall, and Ruth Charney. Why
Kibo??? because none can admit slant cut of cone is Oval, never ellipse???
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 1 Nov 2022 23:37 UTC

On Tuesday, November 1, 2022 at 6:17:47 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>"Putin's minion"

Re: Drs.Larry Summers, Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall of Harvard, teach percentages correctly??-- Moroney//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole (1)
By Michael Moroney 1/23/18, 44 posts 461 views

Kibo on Kate Heinzelman
Kibo on > I want to fuck her corpse
On Sunday, September 11, 2022 at 12:07:15 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> I want to fuck her corpse
Kibo Parry Moroney in 1997 blows his CIA cover-- to the entire world, mind you---
Re: Archimedes Vanadium, America's most beloved poster

On Tuesday, November 1, 2022 at 9:13:14 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>"Court Jester of Math"

Kibo,is Ruth Charney of AMS the model in your book, for she cannot admit the slant cut of cone is Oval, never the ellipse as proven by AP in 2016? I know it falls on deaf ears of Kibo with his 938 is 12% short of 945. And Ruth, would the AMS publish Kibo's 938 is 12% short of 945, because the AMS certainly will not publish AP's conic proof? Maybe that is all the AMS publishes-- fake math.

Kibo on wanting to fuck her corpse/Kate Heinzelman, question, do you not think CIA is going overboard on stalking-- I mean 30 years for the insane Kibo Parry M??

On Monday, September 19, 2022 at 3:21:37 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> fails at math and science:

Kibo Parry M.30 year stalker--> I want to fuck her corpse//Kate Heinzelman question-- is it legal for the CIA to pay for stalkers like Kibo to stalk private USA citizens, and 30 years on... nonstop for 30 years. Should not Kibo be in Guantanamo, not in a desk-job spamming and stalking Usenet.

On Sunday, September 18, 2022 at 12:43:52 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>"bozo"
> fails at math and science:
>"psychoceramic"

Kate must have something well going for her to be the CIA General Counsel. The only big time loser around here is you Kibo Parry M., why you even hate your own mother.

Who Kibo? CIA Kate Heinzelman; I thought she is just new on the job?
On Sunday, September 11, 2022 at 12:07:15 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> I want to fuck her corpse
> You are a very sick man

Who, Kibo Parry M; William J. Burns for scolding you on blowing your cover, the same day you entered the CIA?

On Tuesday, September 13, 2022 at 10:40:13 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>"physics hater"
> tarded:
> Drag Queen of Science, especially Physics

Kibo Parry Moroney in 1997 blows his CIA cover-- to the entire world, mind you---
Re: Archimedes Vanadium, America's most beloved poster
>> In article <5nefan$i06$9...@news.thecia.net> kibo greps <ki...@shell.thecia.net> writes:

AP no longer tolerates 30 year nonstop stalker shitheads like Kibo Parry M.

Time that stalker shitheads like Kibo Parry Moron did physics in sci.physics and math in sci.math.

148th published book

Plutonium Atom Totality Universe, 9th edition 2021, Atom Totality Series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 30Nov2021. And this is AP's 148th published science book.

Preface:
Physics book that explains what the universe is, and how it works. This is a continuation of the Atomic Theory by Democritus in Ancient Greek times. It adds one more fact to the Atomic Theory picture. That the Universe itself is one gigantic big atom. The picture is that of the Universe, in total, is one big atom that contains more atoms, inside itself. It completes the logic of science that Dr. Feynman wrote-- all things are made up of atoms -- and so, to complete that idea -- all things and the universe itself is an atom.

In this edition of year 2021, AP actually proves the Atom Totality theory, and therefore, a simultaneously _disproof_ of the Big Bang theory. The proof is simple, in that the Sun and stars shine not from fusion, but rather, instead, shine from the Faraday law going on inside each and every proton in the Sun or star, or, in the Universe. The muon is the true electron of atoms and is the bar magnet in Faraday's law while the proton is a 840MeV particle in the geometry shape of 8 ring coil torus that is the closed loop coil in Faraday's Law. NASA scientists have discovered the Sun is a yearly increase in radiation of 0.005% yearly, and is why 25% of all insects have perished in the last decade 2010-2020. Stars and Sun shine from Faraday law, not from fusion and that is how the Universe itself grows. So, we cannot logically have two different mechanisms for the creation of the Universe. We cannot have electricity magnetism of Faraday law and then some silly "explosion of Big Bang" to create and grow the universe.

Also, in the course of providing supporting evidence of the Atom Totality theory, my research had to revise and correct the entire Maxwell Equations, and revise and correct the theory, the quantum electrodynamics theory.

Cover Picture: Again I used 8 rings from plumbing hardware to represent the 8 rings of a proton torus, and visualize each ring as a dot cloud pattern instead of a continuous ring, and the holes in some of those rings helps facilitate that image. Notice the muon ring is inside the proton torus rings, and perpendicular, and situated at the equator, going around and around the proton torus at nearly the speed of light in the Faraday law; producing electricity. Atoms are designed to produce maximum electricity, given their masses.
Length: 329 pages

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B08T82M2LP
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ January 16, 2021
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 872 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 329 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Best Sellers Rank: #203,710 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #289 in Physics (Kindle Store)
◦ #1,716 in Physics (Books)

#1-2, 48th published book

Plutonium Atom Totality Universe, Atom Totality Series, book 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

--------------------------
Table of Contents
--------------------------

1) A visual image of a Atom Totality

2) Simply multiply 9 times 105MeV and there you get the rest mass of proton and neutron.

3) The tau-electron 1777MeV is merely 105MeV multiply by 17 is 1785 with Sigma Error of 0.4%.

4) Particle in the 840MeV range so that we can say we discovered the proton particle isolated of its internal muon.

5) Found a 840MeV particle in experimental physics, but, is it the proton torus without its interior occupied by a muon?

6) The theory of 9s, as help in physics.

7) How we picture the interior of Atoms, and the Atom Totality.

8) The Principle of Scooting-Over, applied.

9) An ongoing commentary of the geometry of atoms, both interior and exterior.

10) Galaxies form Rings in Faraday Coil, and Faraday bar-magnet // Cosmic Proton, Cosmic Muon.

11) Is there a Cosmic Faraday Law going on?
Length: 148 pages

Product details
File Size: 2370 KB
Print Length: 148 pages
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
Publication Date: June 10, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07SW87BF5
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #285,417 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#826 in Astronomy (Books)
#166 in Astronomy (Kindle Store)
#671 in Physics (Kindle Store)

#1-3, 74th published book

HISTORY OF THE PROTON MASS and the 945 MeV //Atom Totality series, book 3 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

In 2016-2017, AP discovered that the real proton has a mass of 840 MeV, not 938. The real electron was actually the muon and the muon stays inside the proton that forms a proton torus of 8 rings and with the muon as bar magnet is a Faraday Law producing magnetic monopoles. So this book is all about why researchers of physics and engineers keep getting the number 938MeV when they should be getting the number 840 MeV + 105 MeV = 945 MeV.

Cover Picture is a proton torus of 8 rings with a muon of 1 ring inside the proton torus, doing the Faraday Law and producing magnetic monopoles.
Length: 17 pages

Product details
• Publication Date : December 18, 2019
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print Length : 17 pages
• File Size : 698 KB
• ASIN : B082WYGVNG
• Language: : English
• Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
• Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Lending : Enabled

#1-4, 105th published book

Atom Geometry is Torus Geometry // Atom Totality series, book 4 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Click here to read the complete article