"Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." -- Vince Lombardi, football coach

tech / sci.math / Re: crancks & loonies

SubjectAuthor
* Re: crancks & looniesArchimedes Plutonium
+- Re: crancks & looniesArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: crancks & looniesArchimedes Plutonium
 `- Re: crancks & looniesArchimedes Plutonium

1
Re: crancks & loonies

<217098f4-f5aa-45c8-aa2f-2430db9eeb5an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=108889&group=sci.math#108889

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2022 09:03:33 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: crancks & loonies
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 11 Aug 2022 16:03 UTC

stir crazy-- Fritz Feldhase,William Hughes,Sergio,Gottingen,Eberhard Bodenschatz, Laura Covi,Metin Tolin why does Wolfgang Mueckenheim the idiot with "dark numbers" & Dr. Tao fail geometry so so badly, maybe they wear glasses and cannot see properly. Maybe WM & Tao were never good in math, for they cannot even tell apart a ellipse from oval. They cannot even ask the question which is the atom's true electron-- muon or 0.5MeV particle?

From Mostowski Collapse memorable thread to sci.math " Is WM allowed to teach math" 4/21/2018, of the idiot in Germany Wolfgang Mueckenheim, who cannot even understand slant cut of cone is Oval, never his mindless ellipse and so much a failure of math that WM believes in his mindless creation of "dark numbers". I guess Germany has no psychiatry hospitals to treat the ailing WM.

> > > 2nd published book
> > >
> > > True Chemistry: Chemistry Series, book 1 Kindle Edition
> > > by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)
> > >
> > > Physics and chemistry made a mistake in 1897 for they thought that J.J. Thomson's small particle of 0.5MeV was the electron of atoms. By 2017, Archimedes Plutonium discovered that the rest mass of 940 for neutron and proton was really 9 x 105MeV with a small sigma-error. Meaning that the real proton is 840MeV, real electron is 105 MeV= muon, and that little particle Thomson discovered was in fact the Dirac magnetic monopole. Dirac circa 1930s was looking for a magnetic monopole, and sadly, Dirac passed away before 2017, because if he had lived to 2017, he would have seen his long sought for magnetic monopole which is everywhere.
> > >
> > > Cover picture: shows 3 isomers of CO2 and the O2 molecule.
> > >
> > > Length: 1150 pages
> > >

> > > Product details
> > > • File Size : 2167 KB
> > > • ASIN : B07PLVMMSZ
> > > • Publication Date : March 11, 2019
> > > • Word Wise : Enabled
> > > • Print Length : 1150 pages
> > > • Language: : English
> > > • Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
> > > • Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
> > > • Lending : Enabled
> > > Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #590,212 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
> > > #181 in General Chemistry & Reference
> > > #1324 in General Chemistry
> > > #1656 in Physics (Kindle Store)

Click here to read the complete article
Re: crancks & loonies

<16153331-5869-41ff-aa36-f9abf96f8118n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=109546&group=sci.math#109546

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2022 19:50:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 19 Aug 2022 02:50 UTC

Kibo says mindless fuckdog Donald Schwendeman, Jeffrey Banks,Rensselaer Polytech
On Thursday, August 18, 2022 at 1:07:04 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>"mindless fuckdog"
> "Kim Jong Un's ...

Why Kibo Parry Moron,is it because they cannot tell a Oval from ellipse, or they cannot do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus?

#2 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
#134 in Calculus (Books)
#20 in Calculus (Kindle Store)

Kibo says of Rensselaer as mindless fuckdog of Kim Jong Un's Kibo Parry Moroney, CIA William Burns 30 year nonstop stalker On Thursday, August 18, 2022 at 1:07:04 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote: >"Kim Jong Un's stooge" Rensselaer Polytechnic

Kibo says of Rensselaer as mindless fuckdog of Kim Jong Un's
Kibo Parry Moroney, CIA William Burns 30 year nonstop stalker
On Thursday, August 18, 2022 at 1:07:04 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>"Kim Jong Un's stooge"

Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute Physics dept
Vincent Meunier, Ethan Brown, Glenn Ciolek, Julian S. Georg, Joel T. Giedt, Yong Sung Kim, Gyorgy Korniss, Toh-Ming Lu, Charles Martin, Joseph Darryl Michael, Heidi Jo Newberg, Moussa N'Gom, Peter Persans, John Schroeder, Michael Shur, Shawn-Yu Lin, Humberto Terrones, Gwo Ching Wang, Morris A Washington, Esther A. Wertz, Christian M. Wetzel, Ingrid Wilke, Shengbai Zhang

Rensselaer math department
Donald Schwendeman, Jeffrey Banks, Kristin Bennett, Mohamed Boudjelkha, Joseph Ecker, William Henshaw, Isom Herron, Mark H Holmes, David Isaacson, Elizabeth Kam, Ashwani Kapila, Maya Kiehl, Gregor Kovacic, Peter Kramer, Gina Kucinski, Rongjie Lai, Fengyan Li, Chjan Lim, Yuri V Lvov, Harry McLaughlin, John E. Mitchell, Bruce Piper, David A Schmidt, Daniel Stevenson, Yangyang Xu, Bulent Yener, Donald Drew, William Siegmann

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney stalks "AnalButtfuckManure Attacks" Dartmouth's Philip J. Hanlon, Stanford's Marc Tessier-Lavigne with his 10 OR 6 = 16; his ellipse a conic when it never was; his proton to electron at 938 to 0.5 MeV when in truth..
by Professor Wordsmith Aug 14, 2020, 11:07:05 AM

Kibo Parry Moron blowing his cover with the CIA in 1997
Re: Archimedes Vanadium, America's most beloved poster

Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 9:52:21 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Or, 938.2720813/105.6583745 = 8.88024338572. A proton is about the mass
> of 8.88 muons, not 9. About 12% short.

> Oh you need to see the ellipse-is-a-conic-section proof again? Here you go!
>

> Some preliminaries:
>
> Top view of the conic section and depiction of the coordinate system used
> in the proof:
>
> ^ x
> |
> -+- <= x=h
> .' | `.
> . | .
> | | |
> ' | '
> `. | .'
> y <----------+ <= x=0
>
> Cone (side view):
> .
> /|\
> / | \
> /b | \
> /---+---' <= x = h
> / |' \
> / ' | \
> / ' | \
> x = 0 => '-------+-------\
> / a | \
>
> Proof:
>
> r(x) = a - ((a-b)/h)x and d(x) = a - ((a+b)/h)x, hence
>
> y(x)^2 = r(x)^2 - d(x)^2 = ab - ab(2x/h - 1)^2 = ab(1 - 4(x - h/2)^2/h^2.
>
> Hence (1/ab)y(x)^2 + (4/h^2)(x - h/2)^2 = 1 ...equation of an ellipse
>
> qed

Click here to read the complete article
Re: crancks & loonies

<883f0955-de2a-4ff7-a9df-34876b475cf7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=116041&group=sci.math#116041

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 15:24:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 16 Oct 2022 22:24 UTC

Kibo's analbuttfuckmanure stalking of Dartmouth and Stanford Univ--Re: _CIA Kate Heinzelman why Kibo Parry call Dr.Hanlon,Dartmouth& Dr.Lavigne Stanford as Analbuttfuckmanure?? Is it Kibo's stalking or is it because they cannot admit slant cut of cone is Oval, never ellipse. What is the answer Kate???? Or should I
by Chris M. Thomasson Oct 15, 2022, 5:38:32 PM

<dec91334-d211-47b2-86ef-cf7c6dba556bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=117919&group=sci.math#117919

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2022 13:53:54 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 2 Nov 2022 20:53 UTC

Kibo Parry on GLONASS and BeiDou satellites falling out of the skies.

Kibo Parry will The New York Times David Brooks and Michael Roston cover the story like the NYT Science Times covered -- slant cut of cone is Oval, never ellipse.

Steady aim of Ayaz and Banerjee with decades of spamming practice. Firing the Satellite Rifle to take down GLONASS and BeiDou//Armondikov--Feb 6, 2013 - Via PsyGremlin via PZ Myers, this is Archimedes Plutonium, my new favourite crank hat. SATELLITE LASER RIFLE--bring down GLONASS

On Saturday, October 29, 2022 at 12:38:13 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:
>Drinking Principle in the notation

Fritz Feldhase,Dan Christensen,Sergey Lavrov what would Russia do, once it sees their GLONASS satellites falling out of the sky? Would they exit Ukraine?

Easiest way to disable and make ICBMs obsolete is to make their navigation system obsolete.

Easiest way to make navigation systems obsolete is to down satellites.

Easiest way to down satellites is a Laser beam zapping for 5 seconds on a "satellite panel". And so, down falls the satellite.

Now are the satellites coordinated in GLONASS? For if coordinated and synchronized, there is the physical possibility of "if we down one of the satellites, all of GLONASS satellites are downed".

Jan Burse with satellite-rifle laser beam with telescope - scope is trying to shoot down GLONASS satellites in a Smullyan liquor proof at his home near Zurich. Any luck Jan?

Jan are you catching the satellites missed by Dan Christensen overhead in Ontario Canada?

More on Jan Burse, aka, Mostowski Collapse can be found on his website of liaring hate-spew --

ARCHIMEDES PLUTONIUM BANNED - Google Groups
https://groups.google.com › comp.lang.prolog
https://groups.google.com › comp.lang.prolog

ARCHIMEDES PLUTONIUM BANNED from. Dartmouth canteen. His wheelchair is too wide, he doesn't pass the entrance. Mostowski Collapse's profile photo ...

> Armondikov
Archimedes Plutonium | Spherical Bullshit
sphericalbullshit.wordpress.com/2013/02/06/archimedes-plutonium/‎

◦ Cached

Feb 6, 2013 - Via PsyGremlin via PZ Myers, this is Archimedes Plutonium, my new favourite crank hat. I was really fucking surprised to have taken this long to ...

Nomen Nescio artwork in use:

NATO's most reliable LASER SATELLITE RIFLE , Jan Burse Zurich ETH, should not the Laser Rifle be pointed up in the air higher???

███۞███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Special Ops Cody Memorial Purple Heart Award:
[ ]
/
/ .'
/ .'
/ ______. .'
/ / __/_// ' OWOWOWOWOOWOWW
/ / / @"@ OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW
/ \ G ' >' OWOWOWOWOWOWOWO _.-'
/ \/. C ' OWOWOWOWOW _.-'
/ .---\ / --. _.-'
/ / \( \ _.-' HOLY GOD
/ / \ \ (. ) ' THE RAPE RAYS
/ / /\ \ /
/ \ | \ \ __..--''
/ .' \_\ ) )\ __..--''
/ .' ) \ | / \ -''
/ .' _ '///` ( /\ \
/.' _.-' __ / ) ) )
'.-'..--'' / ,' / /
.__---------- /__./ / / --------------------
``--.. __// / ) /
/ _J) /)`-\
`-__/-' ` \ |(
`\ \ -..__
`--' ``--..__
``--

[ ] Careful when you aim the Satellite Laser Rifle. We want to save our young virgin sharpshooters.

[ ]
___________________________
/| /| | |
||__|| | Please don't |
/ O O\__ feed |
/ \ GLONASS satellites a Glurrrgz sock? |
/ \ \ |
/ _ \ \ ----------------------
/ |\____\ \ ||
/ | | | |\____/ ||
/ \|_|_|/ | __||
/ / \ |____| ||
/ | | /| | --|
| | |// |____ --|
* _ | |_|_|_| | \-/
*-- _--\ _ \ // |
/ _ \\ _ // | /
* / \_ /- | - | |
* ___ c_c_c_C/ \C_c_c_c____________

[ ] Why didn't
In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

|^|^| |^|^|
| | | | | |
>. <| | | | | |
(x x)" "----" |
\/\/\ @ --------.
"----------''''''''

[ ]
____ _ _ _ _ _
| _ \ | | ___ _ __ | | __ | | | | | |
| |_) | | | / _ \ | '_ \ | |/ / | | | | | |
| __/ | | | (_) | | | | | | < |_| |_| |_|
|_| |_| \___/ |_| |_| |_|\_\ (_) (_) (_)

I'M NEW TO SATELLITE DOWNING !!!!!!!!!!!

GLONASS time clock Award:
[ ]
5 SECOND LASER-O-METER

5* 6* *7
4* *8
3* *9
2* *10
1* | *
0* -*- *
* |\ *
* \ *
* \ *
* _\/ *
* * *
[ ] dolf

[ ] Bad News for Cad Kooks
[ ] ❄ Snowflake ❄ OK, now this is seriously fucked up... ❄ Snowflake ❄
[ ]
" , ,
", ,
"" _---. ..;%%%;, . I HIDE OUT IN BeiDou satellites look like this
"" .", , .==% %%%%%%% ' .
"", %%% =%% %%%%%%; ; ;-_
%; %%%%% .;%;%%%"%p ---; _ '-_
%; %%%%% __;%%;p/; O --_ "-,_
q; %%% /v \;%p ;%%%%%;--__ "'-__'-._
//\" // \ % ;%%%%%%%;',/%\_ __ "'-_'\_
\ / // \/ ;%% %; %;/\%%%%;;;;\ "- _\
," %; %%; %%;;' ';% -\-_
-=\=" __% %%;_ |;; %%%\ \
_/ _= \==_;;,_ %%%; % -_ /
/ /- =%- ;%%%%; %%; "--__/
//= ==%-%%; %; %
/ _=_- d ;%; ;%;
\ =,-" d%%; ;%%;
// % ;%%;
// d%%%"
\ %%
[ ] Why did Since it was revealed that apparently Who

The Iran satellite looks like a dinosaur

\
\ __.,,------.._
,'" _ _ "`.
/.__, ._ -=- _"` Y
(.____.-.` ""` j
VvvvvvV`.Y,. _.,-' , , ,
Y ||, '"\ ,/ ,/ ./
| ,' , `-..,'_,'/___,'/ ,'/ ,
.. ,;,,',-'"\,' , . ' ' ""' '--,/ .. ..
,'. `.`---' `, / , Y -=- ,' , ,. .`-..||_|| ..
ff\\`. `._ /f ,'j j , ,' , , f , \=\ Y || ||`||_..
l` \` `.`."`-..,-' j /./ /, , / , / /l \ \=\l || `' || ||...
Vvv' VVv'

Click here to read the complete article