Diplomacy is the art of saying "nice doggy" until you can find a rock.

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Einstein's Constant-Speed-of-Light Nonsense

SubjectAuthor
* Einstein's Constant-Speed-of-Light NonsensePentcho Valev
+- Re: Einstein's Constant-Speed-of-Light NonsenseDieterich Peter
`- Re: Einstein's Constant-Speed-of-Light NonsenseBenedict Schoonenburg

1
Einstein's Constant-Speed-of-Light Nonsense

<d8e6588a-fab3-47e5-9c0d-95b1c698f8can@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=118026&group=sci.physics.relativity#118026

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2023 04:21:42 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Einstein's Constant-Speed-of-Light Nonsense
From: pva...@yahoo.com (Pentcho Valev)
 by: Pentcho Valev - Sat, 17 Jun 2023 11:21 UTC

"Speed of light independent of the speed of the emitter" is false but in 1905 no one (except for Walther Ritz) questioned it, as it was the central tenet of the ether theory. However, combined with the principle of relativity, "speed of light independent of the speed of the emitter" entails "speed of light independent of the speed of the observer", which is obvious nonsense. Etherists never accepted it and ended up entangled in ambiguity:

Olivier Darrigol, The Mystery of the Einstein-Poincaré Connection: "It is clear from the context that Poincaré meant here to apply the postulate [of constancy of the speed of light] only in an ether-bound frame, in which case he could indeed state that it had been "accepted by everybody." In 1900 and in later writings he defined the apparent time of a moving observer in such a way that the velocity of light measured by this observer would be the same as if he were at rest (with respect to the ether). This does not mean, however, that he meant the postulate to apply in any inertial frame. From his point of view, the true velocity of light in a moving frame was not a constant but was given by the Galilean law of addition of velocities." https://www.jstor.org/stable/10.1086/430652

Einstein camouflaged the nonsense by vandalizing space and time - Neil deGrasse Tyson calls the procedure "cosmic conspiracy of the highest order":

"But this seems to be nonsense. How can it happen that the speed of light relative to an observer cannot be increased or decreased if that observer moves towards or away from a light beam? Einstein states that he wrestled with this problem over a lengthy period of time, to the point of despair." https://history.aip.org/exhibits/einstein/essay-einstein-relativity.htm

"Einstein pulled all of these ideas together in his 1905 theory of special relativity, which postulated that the speed of light was a constant. For this to be true, space and time had to be combined into a single framework that conspired to keep light's speed the same for all observers." https://www..livescience.com/space-time.html

Neil deGrasse Tyson, Death by Black Hole: And Other Cosmic Quandaries, pp. 123-124: "If everyone, everywhere and at all times, is to measure the same speed for the beam from your imaginary spacecraft, a number of things have to happen. First of all, as the speed of your spacecraft increases, the length of everything - you, your measuring devices, your spacecraft - shortens in the direction of motion, as seen by everyone else. Furthermore, your own time slows down exactly enough so that when you haul out your newly shortened yardstick, you are guaranteed to be duped into measuring the same old constant value for the speed of light. What we have here is a COSMIC CONSPIRACY OF THE HIGHEST ORDER." https://www.amazon.com/Death-Black-Hole-Cosmic-Quandaries/dp/039335038X

Brian Greene: "If space and time did not behave this way, the speed of light would not be constant and would depend on the observer's state of motion. But it is constant; space and time do behave this way. Space and time adjust themselves in an exactly compensating manner so that observations of light's speed yield the same result, regardless of the observer's velocity." http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/physics/special-relativity-nutshell.html

Pentcho Valev https://twitter.com/pentcho_valev

Re: Einstein's Constant-Speed-of-Light Nonsense

<u6kaeh$2svac$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=118036&group=sci.physics.relativity#118036

From: tti...@terereti.te (Dieterich Peter)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Subject: Re: Einstein's Constant-Speed-of-Light Nonsense
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2023 12:54:41 -0000 (UTC)
Eb+D9xWKdLhrEUp+g6lA+kBHHYpE605J3GG1gd1EQeGzJyGCdYD5CIbGwYD3Br4
3hgtzFQxuaDKDSvrAla+sZu0W23Fg9uQN8QmuzeVFA9AeEyvO+JjxGwTHApwLn2
bdEejDL/gS/ugwaLRbNqd+wKPStcrE+QnWEBYb80GnJgsfJ88zrE0jVFBlPYJ6f
M+87dmOk8P+gLYcu9T3M/Lm+gH4f4Yy7P0CG5ViiqL8wn/nZQ8SNby0G/Xq+n+B
4AVQK+yj1D17V25IcXpU+AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
 by: Dieterich Peter - Sat, 17 Jun 2023 12:54 UTC

Pentcho Valev wrote:

> "Speed of light independent of the speed of the emitter" is false but in
> 1905 no one (except for Walther Ritz) questioned it, as it was the
> central tenet of the ether theory. However, combined with the principle
> of relativity, "speed of light independent of the speed of the emitter"
> entails "speed of light independent of the speed of the observer", which
> is obvious nonsense. Etherists never accepted it and ended up entangled
> in ambiguity:

so true indeed. Einstine didn't undrestand his tensors 1915, *_after_*
"publishing" his GR. He didn't know what they are.

a child asked him for help in tensors, the Einstine later days, honestly
remarked, "*_wait_a_minute,_I'm_not_very_good_at_it"_*. He was busy
with his cousin, in america those days. Disgusting, but here you have the
truth about his relativity.

Re: Einstein's Constant-Speed-of-Light Nonsense

<u6ke5f$2tbf6$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=118040&group=sci.physics.relativity#118040

From: enc...@nnotrebn.bo (Benedict Schoonenburg)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2023 13:58:08 -0000 (UTC)
tk/cWs7XrWt0x9JFHMjnZCNntxD2S69ow4CUhj1sDGlFVUlQ7foMFMPa0bqSUoh
GNLBC5IHThN1W1UkptZNsisERgFyPcCCFV242rcfyEIV6gaqrVxiSGO8E14XPxD
nklT/d3gV+fR71Ofj5DZS4w4CxqqxNIqa4gpLZEnFbJUZqghEKuQZTkMaTxB/BL
xVUrab+gakQyZJP5DogZFX8opqnk175sVmtE8ErfoGoFEfbtD5ACXx6+3o28WQy
e/1So/Qnl3yXJbyCa/5y2QBk94ZJ4AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
 by: Benedict Schoonenbur - Sat, 17 Jun 2023 13:58 UTC

Pentcho Valev wrote:

> "Speed of light independent of the speed of the emitter" is false but in
> 1905 no one (except for Walther Ritz) questioned it, as it was the
> central tenet of the ether theory. However, combined with the principle

yes, naturally. I do believe it's time to 'visit', via air mail, the
*_decision_making_centers_* of the WEF and the DAVOS crowd. Thank you.

Yes please! More like that. Time for Russia to message America's "Dear
Leader" and his neocon minions in Washington in a manner they can fully
grasp.

It’s too bad Putin can’t strike the actual decision making centers in the
adjacent NATO countries. Obviously, these ones are just for show given
that they continue to fight after having multiples of them destroyed
behave better than nothing.

Target all the neo-Nazi thugs NATO is using to continue its war on Russia.
These attacks have double wammy effects: kill CIA/MI6 assets running the
war inside Ukraine and their helpers, the neo-Nazis.

tell me the khazar clown gay motherfucker is dead

*_Russia_strikes_Ukrainian_'decision-making_center'_* – MOD
The attack was a success, and the intended facility was hit, Russia’s
Defense Ministry says
https://%72t.com/%72%75%73%73ia/578202-ukrainian-decision-making-strike/