To understand a program you must become both the machine and the program.

tech / sci.math / Re: AP's 219th book of science -- making clear and commonsense the Psychology disorders of Psychosis from Schizophrenia. // First Chapter of this book is a tirade on the science of Psychology, for it is them I blame most of all if Putin pushes nuclea

SubjectAuthor
* AP's 219th book of science -- making clear and commonsense theArchimedes Plutonium
+- Re: AP's 219th book of science -- making clear and commonsense theArchimedes Plutonium
+- Re: AP's 219th book of science -- making clear and commonsense theArchimedes Plutonium
`- Re: AP's 219th book of science -- making clear and commonsense theArchimedes Plutonium

1
AP's 219th book of science -- making clear and commonsense the Psychology disorders of Psychosis from Schizophrenia. // First Chapter of this book is a tirade on the science of Psychology, for it is them I blame most of all if Putin pushes nuclear...

<749123b8-1df6-4c18-a7e9-65ed18bd3864n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=118021&group=sci.math#118021

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2022 11:04:21 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: AP's 219th book of science -- making clear and commonsense the
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 3 Nov 2022 18:04 UTC

AP's 219th book of science -- making clear and commonsense the Psychology disorders of Psychosis from Schizophrenia. // First Chapter of this book is a tirade on the science of Psychology, for it is them I blame _most of all_ if Putin pushes nuclear buttons. It was Alexander Litvinenko, murdered in London with polonium poison in tea by Putin in 2006. That the science of psychology should have made a __All Alert__ that Putin needs to go, and go fast starting 2006. We probably would not be in this situation now of Ukraine in 2022. Where a crazy insane madman can push nuclear buttons.

For if we have a nuclear war, then humanity and all life on Earth is doomed to Extinction and Oblivion. Mind you-- not because of the idiot Putin pushing nuclear buttons. But because of the Sun gone Red Giant phase. We have a narrow window of 1,000 years to make a permanent colony on Europa. For Earth is going to be swallowed by the Sun, regardless if idiot Putin pushes nuclear buttons or not. But if he does, then our window is closed, and all life on Earth is doomed to extinction and oblivion.

Sad to think that the only remnants that there was a life and civilization on a planet of Earth, is Voyager satellite cruising in deep space.

So if nuclear war transpires because of the insane Putin, I blame that on the science of Psychology, as a bunch of cowards who never fulfilled their duty and obligation starting 2006, to alarm and warn the entire planet Earth that Putin must go.

AP's 219th book of science -- making clear and commonsense the Psychology disorders of Psychosis from Schizophrenia.
3m views
Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Nov 2, 2022, 8:45:03 PM (16 hours ago)

AP's 219th book of science -- making clear and commonsense the Psychology disorders of Psychosis
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
2:52 AM (10 hours ago)

AP's 218th book of science-- 3D Oval, Ellipse, Sphere, Pencil Ellipse and where pure geometry
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
3:36 AM (9 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Now in my 76th published book I explained what causes homosexuality in animals as a reversal of the flow of electricity. And I further explained in many science books that the ultimate explanation of phenomenon all comes down to a electricity and magnetism explanation. For the Primal Principle of All Science is-- All is Atom, and Atoms are nothing but electricity and magnetism.

So, to solve Psychosis and Schizophrenia, I need a electricity and magnetism explanation, and I suspect I found it in the geometry of electricity. If you rotate a Pencil Ellipse on its longest axis, you get the Ray-transverse wave which is normal, but if you rotate the Pencil Ellipse on its shortes axis, you end up in 3rd dimension with a circular plate geometry-- a Longitudinal electric wave. So in these psychology disorders, the phenomenon is that the dopamine receptors are receiving a Longitudinal wave when they should receive a Ray-Transverse wave. This is why lithium is a cure for many mental disorders.

Have you ever seen a TV where the picture is totally backwards from other sets? Well that is homosexuality, the batteries are put in backwards.

What causes Homosexuality: a theory// physics-psychology series, book 3 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

After writing my book: Location of Brain Locus in Brain Locus Theory// physics-psychology series, book 2, I kept making analogies of the Brain Mind to a TV set rather than a radio. And because of recent reports that homosexuality was not a genetic caused condition. I set to look for what can be reversed in a TV that mimics or imitates homosexuality.

If we reverse the electrodes on a deflection coil of a TV, we reverse what appears on the screen.

The best analogy of a physical condition is often the inner workings of that condition.

Cover Picture: My photo of a Google Search of TV deflection coil.

Product details
File Size: 1108 KB
Print Length: 31 pages
Publication Date: December 27, 2019
Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B0837GSYLN
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #470,691 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#31 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
#254 in Anatomy Science
#656 in Biology (Kindle Store)

Re: AP's 219th book of science -- making clear and commonsense the Psychology disorders of Psychosis from Schizophrenia. // First Chapter of this book is a tirade on the science of Psychology, for it is them I blame most of all if Putin pushes nuclea

<43df5c48-f0ef-44f8-8759-18a996411345n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=118027&group=sci.math#118027

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2022 11:22:24 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 3 Nov 2022 18:22 UTC

Making clear and commonsense the Psychology disorders of Psychosis from Schizophrenia.

Now I probably do not have the title of this book correct by comparing Psychosis with Schizophrenia, because Schizophrenia is a subset of Psychosis.

Most psychologists are poor in logic and math and would never understand logical reasoning.

To them, it is alright to compare psychosis with schizophrenia, yet one is a subset of the other. But not to a logical person, skilled in math.

So what I need is a classification of a disorder that is complamentary to schizophrenia.

Looking at the spectrum of psychosis, I suspect that complamentarity is manic-depressive or called bipolar.

So what I have as true psychology, not the rumdummy Old Psychology, is a comparison of the mental Disorder of Manic-depressive with Schizophrenia. And it is here that I can begin to pinpoint that Manic-depressive is the Longitudinal electric current while the Schizophrenia is the Ray-Transverse electric current. But I have to give this much much more thought before I write the book.

The science of Psychology has never been given a "house cleaning" and fitted with logical and reasoned thought. So there is much to clean up here.

AP, King of Science, especially physics

Re: AP's 219th book of science -- making clear and commonsense the Psychology disorders of Psychosis from Schizophrenia. // First Chapter of this book is a tirade on the science of Psychology, for it is them I blame most of all if Putin pushes nuclea

<bc5339e5-80a6-4503-8f74-a0633b1b7759n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=118128&group=sci.math#118128

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2022 23:47:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 4 Nov 2022 06:47 UTC

Now there is a interesting Psychology question to ask -- along with this research of this book. It is a phenomenon on my mind as of late.

It is more apparent over in sci.math than it is in sci.physics.

The phenomenon is "who is crazy insane". Over in sci.math it takes little time to figure out that WM, Wolfgang Mueckenheim of Gottingen Univ is a crank, for every day for the past 3 decades he cranks garbage. And little time to figure out he thus must be more than a crank but a crackpot with his "dark numbers". That is a polite word for calling one insane.

But, here is the intriguing question for me. The crackpot WM, has many many followers who constantly, everyday reply. Now it could all be a game, a game to keep depraved posts of WM on the front page of sci.math at all hours of the day, where one poster chimes in with his one liner reply from 1 to 3PM then the next poster covers 3 to 5PM, a total acting game for keeping WM on front page.

Or it could be genuine posts. And if it is genuine, then the question has to be, are these followers just as insane as is WM is insane.

Now Psychology psychosis speaks of obsessive-compulsive behavior. And perhaps what is going on here in sci.math with WM threads of insanity, is that one person with repetitive behavior attracts other persons with repetitive behavior and we end up with what the US Navy called a "cluster fuck of insanity".

AP

Re: AP's 219th book of science -- making clear and commonsense the Psychology disorders of Psychosis from Schizophrenia. // First Chapter of this book is a tirade on the science of Psychology, for it is them I blame most of all if Putin pushes nuclea

<5b429543-5c50-4f40-a0e9-ea0eb2364d4bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=118180&group=sci.math#118180

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2022 13:37:46 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 4 Nov 2022 20:37 UTC

I believe I finally found the "devil" in a substance of pure science, of physics and biology. With the help of my good friend Julio's advice in a post where he casually said "human devil".

Anyway, in constructing this 219th book on psychology, it occurred to me, that in genetics DNA, that within genetics there is the potential of animals genes coming to be that of a individual that does the opposite of what the species does. For instance the evolution of snakes from ocean eels was one of where a eel was borne that eats other eels, and in a sense is a "devil to other eels". Same way in human society, genetics is constantly forming individuals that are "devils to the rest of society".

So here I have a workable Physics concept of "devil". Before I was looking for this concept in just physics without biology, but now I see that the "devil" of religion, comes from the inner workings of biology genetics. It is a necessary part of biology, that you have goodness, and goodness overall prevails, but the very nature of genetic reassemblage produces "devilish products".

And this devilish product-- counter to the forces of Good in Society, is constantly trying to tear down the Goodness of society. Now in English language, God and Goodness are near spelling of one another. And Devil and Dead are near spelling. Is it so in other languages?? Not that it matters for that is just a psychological slip of the tongue in language.

So I finally find a Devil concept in Science, and it is the large spectrum of change possible from DNA. And it is forboding of our future for the more and more humans we have as overpopulation of planet Earth, the more and more likely we face the challenge that devils among us, will destroy planet Earth. We see this already in one insane man in Russia, Putin, threatening to push nuclear buttons. We see the devil even in church leaders of Russia, aiding and abetting his pushing of nuclear buttons.

So the Devil exists not just in religion, but in science as the generating of new DNA molecules, molecules unfit to live side by side with Goodness molecules, but rather, ready to eat and destroy goodness molecules. Natural, in Nature, for that is how many predators are formed from the stock of a "goodness species" arises a devil individual that eats other goodness individuals and eventually splits away from them to form a new species.

This explains why millions of idiots in the USA cannot understand that Biden won 2020 election, their minds are devilish with devilish genetics of DNA.. Truth and reality and science are all DNA genetic based truth, reality and science. We come to know the truth of the world, not from experiments but from our own genetics of DNA.

In the Michelson Morley experiment, you can show his experiment every minute of every day to Michelson and he cannot and will not accept it because his genetics DNA could not. You can show Terence Tao, Andrew Wiles, John Stillwell, Thomas Hales, Ken Ribet, Ruth Charney, a million different sized Cones, all sectioned-- all coming out as Ovals, and never once a admittance or acknowledgement by any one of them that the section is a Oval, never the ellipse. Not because of brain power or education or experimentation, but because their genetic DNA forbids them "to see the truth". Tao, Wiles, Stillwell, Hales, Ribet, Charney are to math what Republican 2020 election deniers are to politics, they have the "devil genetics".

AP