Mathematicians practice absolute freedom. -- Henry Adams

tech / sci.math / 5 November 2022: New visitors to sci.math: My historic geometric theorem proves it is fine to set h=0 in the flawed mainstream calculus.

SubjectAuthor
* 5 November 2022: New visitors to sci.math: My historic geometricEram semper recta
`- Re: 5 November 2022: New visitors to sci.math: My historic geometricEfftard K. Donglemeier

1
5 November 2022: New visitors to sci.math: My historic geometric theorem proves it is fine to set h=0 in the flawed mainstream calculus.

<20e095d7-ef75-44d4-8e26-a95af96d40e0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=118266&group=sci.math#118266

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2022 05:22:14 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: 5 November 2022: New visitors to sci.math: My historic geometric
theorem proves it is fine to set h=0 in the flawed mainstream calculus.
From: thenewca...@gmail.com (Eram semper recta)
 by: Eram semper recta - Sat, 5 Nov 2022 12:22 UTC

The typical bullshit you'll find posted in many comments is this:

"Hey New Calculus, stop promoting your new calculus, all you're doing in your videos is dividing by 0/0 everywhere".

In fact, there is never division by 0 in the New Calculus because m+n can never be zero just as h can never be zero in the mainstream calculus. In the New Calculus, Q(x,m,n) is ALWAYS equal to 0, unlike Q(x,h) which is only equal to 0 if the function being differentiated is a straight line. However, in order to get the derivative in mainstream calculus, one must set Q(x,h)=0, that is equivalent to setting h=0. Thanks to my historic geometric theorem, it is perfectly valid and legal to set h=0 even in the mainstream calculus because it is EQUIVALENT to discarding Q(x,h) which is the difference in slopes (between tangent line and non-parallel secant line). In the New Calculus it is unnecessary to discard Q(x,m,n) because it is always ZERO! Turns out, there was really nothing to rigorise in mainstream calculus - rather the problem is that the fools who came before me NEVER understood. My historic geometric theorem is explained here:

https://www.academia.edu/62358358/My_historic_geometric_theorem_of_January_2020

My historic theorem was realised as a result of the rigorous New Calculus. Humanity would have remained in the dark had I not revealed that neither Newton nor Leibniz were doing anything wrong by setting h=0 because this is equivalent to discarding the term in Q(x,h). This sort of nonsense does not happen in the New Calculus because Q(x,m,n) is ALWAYS 0, not just when f is a straight line.

Re: 5 November 2022: New visitors to sci.math: My historic geometric theorem proves it is fine to set h=0 in the flawed mainstream calculus.

<tk61vi$11vc$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=118279&group=sci.math#118279

From: efft...@donglemeier.net (Efftard K. Donglemeier)
Newsgroups: sci.math
theorem proves it is fine to set h=0 in the flawed mainstream calculus.
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2022 09:11:28 -0700
 by: Efftard K. Donglemei - Sat, 5 Nov 2022 16:11 UTC

On 11/5/2022 5:22 AM, Eram semper recta ("I am always a rectum") wrote:

> The typical bullshit you'll find posted

Adios dipshit.