Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2022 15:43:23 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Here is my new poem of Love in english
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 6 Nov 2022 23:43 UTC

Pennino never had a brain
to do actual science, and gain
that is why he spends his time
chasing after runts and imps
like McGinn or MitchR, for that is
Pennino's highest level of doing
science-- chase after runts and imps.

On Sunday, November 6, 2022 at 2:16:07 PM UTC-6, Jim Pennino wrote in sci.physics:

> Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > Not a single Saber toothed tiger skull intact with sabres ever found in fossils,
> No need for a skull as the La Brea Tar Pits has more than 2,500 cat
> fossils, a lot of which are complete animals.
>
> The La Brea Tar Pits & Museum is a must see for anyone touring the Los
> Angeles area.
>
> <snip remaining nonsense>

Pennino points out the obvious to the Paleontology no logical marbles brain.. All 2,500 cats found at La Brea none were complete skulls with sabers attached.

All sabers found at La Brea were isolated and separate from the cats.

All sabers found at La Brea belong to a walrus animal that came from South America and was evolving.

There never existed a cat with huge saber teeth, for those were walrus teeth. Which the cats preyed on.

The Saber Tooth tiger never went exinct, for how could it go extinct when it never existed.

The tigers found at La Brea are tigers that still exist alive today-- the cats of South America and of North America.

Saber toothed tigers is a money making gimmick that fills museums with ticket buying gullible general public. No-one would want to see a normal cat in a museum and pay to see it.

So when the first case of tiger fossils were found-- the con men of science said to themselves-- hey , we cannot make money on this nor grab attention, unless we dress this cat up, somewhat. Do we make it have antler horns?? No, that would be found out of our cheating liaring ways. Do we have our cat have two heads-- one in front and one in back? No, the public would find that out.

But, wait a minute, let us say the cat had enormous teeth, and look for a walrus teeth found nearby. Yes, that would fill our ticket buying gullible general public, with the absurd cat of teeth from a walrus.

AP, King of Science, especially Physics