"Turn on, tune up, rock out." -- Billy Gibbons

tech / sci.math / Re: theoretically the strongest concrete

SubjectAuthor
* Re: theoretically the strongest concreteArchimedes Plutonium
`- Re: theoretically the strongest concreteArchimedes Plutonium

1
Re: theoretically the strongest concrete

<3ead2f3a-32d0-4c69-b728-4ee18b40527an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=118410&group=sci.math#118410

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2022 18:00:30 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: theoretically the strongest concrete
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 7 Nov 2022 02:00 UTC

I am grateful for all the good replies here, and need to carefully reread all of them. I am writing a book on home construction and some of these ideas and practices written above are very helpful.

Thanks AP

Re: theoretically the strongest concrete

<b59daa4b-366b-4b72-b33b-3567cfc910dbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=118419&group=sci.math#118419

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2022 22:46:53 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 7 Nov 2022 06:46 UTC

On Sunday, November 6, 2022 at 8:00:35 PM UTC-6, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> I am grateful for all the good replies here, and need to carefully reread all of them. I am writing a book on home construction and some of these ideas and practices written above are very helpful.
>
> Thanks AP

I am in the process of writing my 217th book of science-- my collected wisdom of construction of buildings and home. Which maybe of benefit to others. It is a surprise to me to find such a lovely thread in sci.math in the year 2003, where collective wisdom is passed along. And where threads in sci.math and sci.physics contained no hate spew. Few and far in between for almost every thread in Usenet these days is packed full of hate spew hatred.

Well Architectural designed house built by AP // engineering

by Archimedes Plutonium

Preface: I should write this book on a well built house, or building. I want to share my experiences of a lifetime of living in houses and dealing with buildings, and being inside buildings. I myself built a concrete block garage, doing all the work myself except pouring the cement floor. Hard for a single person to pour concrete and smooth it out. I write this book in hopes that it benefits others from my lifetime stored experience and knowledge of homes and buildings.

Cover Picture: Is a photograph of the only building I owned that had a heat pump, although the normal ordinary heat pump with outside air exchange. Which is better than a inside heater but not as good as a geothermal heat pump. Perhaps if I am lucky, I will experience a geothermal heat pump where the pump is connected to a drill hole into the ground that reaches the water table and has a heat and cool air conditioning exchange year round with the water-table. Meaning that a hole was drilled down into the ground to the water table and from which this water table keeps the building cool in the heat of summer and keeps the building warm in the coldness of winter, simply from utilizing the water of the water table below ground.