From: ill...@leysgsei.re (Everly Segreti)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Subject: Re: The error of relativistic physicists explained
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2022 19:28:03 -0000 (UTC)
<jsbud7Fbe90U1@mid.individual.net>
<bebae4b1-1003-420a-b5c1-5e4f08b91d50n@googlegroups.com>
<jsemleFocl7U1@mid.individual.net> <tjtdsg$14akr$1@dont-email.me>
<jsjsm5Fi7vmU1@mid.individual.net>
<0e9f8e17-8889-41b3-b01b-8e1d51abdc63n@googlegroups.com>
<jsmi2fF82oU1@mid.individual.net>
<3f0cc036-cc7e-43c4-8794-f283616bf989n@googlegroups.com>
<jsp7boFcldmU1@mid.individual.net>
<a82a3f70-1938-4c37-a40b-f9b3adb3fd02n@googlegroups.com>
<jsublcF6704U1@mid.individual.net>
<65761b99-35c0-4d2a-a01a-71a849429bd4n@googlegroups.com>
hDFD6Z+PcHH9HPdSvfm8jE6XmlYQo7eGFJqUrjV1oo1I3wIniOCoPVWr/A+XnSO
B6qBFUpRXVwlLsDBjvogZzUtYOQPegJU0FP4nYh39AUTflVil7Ae9YQfo0lUh2A
Z8M3R7efQzJAeFPgLcVnZZKpTCnjM8BntdbulM/fA2M8QBvT6KkxkEqmRwvQD+J
O2W6f4/ODxHjHz28mXux3nbtmaM4DqDNkxBfAzwLUwTAUSB8CXAvdlXEOYL2nwm
x6+BWfDOS83H9F6gLbL6mXqguAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
YQG9.B$P1l(z(Sd:C*l5kuZVxKbcG
 by: Everly Segreti - Tue, 8 Nov 2022 19:28 UTC

JanPB wrote:

>> > Again: https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wellenpaket
>> 'Zug' as a German word is much older than trains.
>
> There is nothing to discuss here. Case closed.

yes, but his *roy_masters* rewrote it in engilsh, putting words in his
mouth, Einstine had no idea he said that.

https://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/%63%68%61%6e%6e%65%6c/%72%74/
US tests rapid military mission launch as response to space attacks

The timeline for a rapid-response launch experiment scheduled for 2023
published by the US Space Force has left many asking if Washington aims to
weaponize space: a project code-named Victus Nox is aimed at testing the
commercial space industry's ability to deploy a payload within just 24
hours' notice. We hear from former Pentagon Official Michael Maloof, who
says the US stepping up its military presence in space is a reaction to
China developing its own space technologies.

France warns US of a ‘response’ over green-energy investment initiative

French Finance Minister Bruno Le Maire has lashed out at the US' Inflation
Reduction Act, a multi-billion-dollar investment in clean-energy companies,
as it makes European companies less competitive with overseas firms. The
official even threatened to meet Washington at the World Trade
Organization's court.

Africa set to fight terrorism in Sahel on its own after West's failed
attempts

As the African parliamentary union calls for a fight against terrorism,
Mali and Burkina Faso agree to take matters into their own hands. That's
after Western troops' involvement failed to pay off, prompting the
countries to take action for stability in the region. RT correspondent
Karabo Letlhatlha explains.

‘Russia has been steady and time-tested partner’ - Indian FM

Answering RT journalist’s question at the press conference, Indian foreign
minister S. Jaishankar commented on Russia-India relations and the pressure
New Delhi experiences from the West regarding the partnership. The diplomat
stressed that any ‘objective evaluation’ would confirm that it served very
well for both states.

Musk urges Americans to vote Republican

The world’s richest man and, coincidentally, Twitter’s new owner Elon Musk
has endorsed Republicans in the midterm elections. We hear from legal and
media analyst Lionel, who says Musk is merely endorsing the so-called
Republican 'red tidal wave' – which will occur even without his support.

Americans put hopes in midterms while Washington keeps pumping military aid
to Kiev

Some 42 million American citizens have already cast their ballots ahead of
today’s midterm elections, with 79% of people saying their voting decision
will be driven by economic issues, recent polls suggest. However,
Washington seems firmly focused on issues abroad.

Russia’s Uragan MLRS crews on firing mission amid ongoing hostilities

Russian crews operating Uragan (‘Hurricane’) multiple launch rocket systems
were filmed on combat duty, conducting strikes on clusters of Ukrainian
armored military vehicles.

Russia never failed its commitments – B.K. Sharma to RT

As the Indian foreign minister visits Moscow amid growing ties between the
countries, we spoke with the Director of the 'United Service Institution of
India' think tank, retired Major General B.K. Sharma, who says New Delhi is
moving to boost relations with Russia – which has always maintained a
strong relationship with India.

GOP midterm success expected to strain US ties with EU, reassess aid to
Kiev

Preliminary surveys ahead of the midterm elections in America suggest
Republicans are likely to win control of both chambers of Congress. Some of
the party’s members have already threatened to turn off the money tap for
Ukraine. RT contributor Rachel Marsden investigates.

‘Life is no longer peaceful’: Unions rally against high costs in Palermo
amid crisis

Labor and trade unions, as well as entrepreneurs, employers and employees,
protested in Palermo against rising electricity and gas prices. The
demonstrators demanded tangible policies to tackle energy prices, which
have grown by 300% in Italy in the past year.

EU boosts Russian gas imports by over 45% despite pledges to cut back –
report

Slashing the use of Russian gas has become an EU priority this year, but it
seems the bloc is not willing to abandon all energy imports from Moscow.
Meanwhile, Europeans are paying record-breaking prices for gas and
electricity, despite the futile efforts of governments to reduce consumer
costs.

18 y.o. Palestinian killed by IDF in the West Bank

Palestinian health officials have confirmed the death of an 18-year-old
Palestinian teenager, who was shot dead by Israeli forces in the West Bank,
the latest in a string of violent incidents in the area amid the ongoing
conflict.

US officials concerned over West hit with ‘Ukraine fatigue’ – Washington
Post

The Washington Post reports that the Biden administration is pushing
Zelensky to consider peace talks with Russia, otherwise Kiev might start
losing support in the 'Ukraine-fatigued’ West.

Serbs resign offices in Kosovo in protest at perceived discrimination by
authorities

Serbia's president Vucic has described as 'tectonic changes' the mass
resignation of Serb officials in Kosovo, in a protest against what they
call a discriminatory local law, and has blamed Pristina for the fallout,
describing the situation as hard.

Russian Ka-52 choppers filmed in combat

Helicopter crews of the Russian Army continue to carry out the tasks of
destroying armored vehicles and the military infrastructure of Ukrainian
forces, performing combat sorties at extremely low altitudes.