If a 'train station' is where a train stops, what's a 'workstation'?

tech / sci.physics.relativity / [SR] You have to say things clearly.

SubjectAuthor
o [SR] You have to say things clearly.Richard Hachel

1
[SR] You have to say things clearly.

<PDuGyBh0LT5dDiygag8BRajlH1A@jntp>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=119192&group=sci.physics.relativity#119192

Subject: [SR] You have to say things clearly.
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
JNTP-HashClient: vWl_7Ui2KVYfnD7WR3LmO9I0tAM
JNTP-ThreadID: y3eckzsb_5BYKiatpYXMUDzTK0A
JNTP-Uri: http://news2.nemoweb.net/?DataID=PDuGyBh0LT5dDiygag8BRajlH1A@jntp
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 23 11:02:02 +0000
From: r.hac...@wanadou.fr (Richard Hachel)
 by: Richard Hachel - Sun, 2 Jul 2023 11:02 UTC

You have to say things clearly.
The problem with the theory of relativity is that we don't say things
clearly, firstly because we don't know them (only Hachel masters the
theory and even then only in its kinematic part), and secondly because
that scientists don't know how to spell correctly. The problem is twofold.
Albert Einstein, who lied all his life about the genius of Poincaré, will
admit at the end of his life that he had not only read Poincaré, but that
he had been captivated by his mathematical and LITERARY talents.
We have a bit the same thing with Hachel, and many have dared to say
(despite the terrible threats incurred in our current societies) that he
wrote very well.
But let's move on...
I attach here a small explanatory drawing for the students who have
difficulty with this theory. They can learn this small png file by heart,
or copy it on their pdf (there is no right on Hachel's equations,
explanation, novels, articles, creations, texts).
"You received for free, broadcast for free".

<http://news2.nemoweb.net/jntp?PDuGyBh0LT5dDiygag8BRajlH1A@jntp/Data.Media:1>

Bonne journée à tous.

R.H.