Prototype designs always work. -- Don Vonada

tech / sci.math / Re: Dr.Panchanathan needs a 1st page Counterpoint in his Google Search list so says Kibo Parry who says 10 years behind. But more like 100 years behind the curve is the National Science Foundation NSF.

SubjectAuthor
* Dr.Panchanathan needs a 1st page Counterpoint in his Google SearchArchimedes Plutonium
+* Re: Dr.Panchanathan needs a 1st page Counterpoint in his GoogleArchimedes Plutonium

1
Dr.Panchanathan needs a 1st page Counterpoint in his Google Search list so says Kibo Parry who says 10 years behind. But more like 100 years behind the curve is the National Science Foundation NSF.

<d622093b-18a3-4e4b-981d-145e8d2e4405n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=96819&group=sci.math#96819

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 09:40:55 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Dr.Panchanathan needs a 1st page Counterpoint in his Google Search
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 12 Apr 2022 16:40 UTC

On Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 10:14:10 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Congratulations! You "invented" the "Password Vault"/"Autofill"/Master
> Password" concept that are built in to browsers such as Firefox,
> Chrome/etc and have existed for years. Apple has a "Key Ring" concept
> in the OS itself. And these browsers have ways to transfer the
> "Password Vault" to a file to transfer to another browser or device.
>
> You're just 10 years behind.

---quoting Wikipedia ---
Controversy
Many government and university installations blocked, threatened to block, or attempted to shut-down The World's Internet connection until Software Tool & Die was eventually granted permission by the National Science Foundation to provide public Internet access on "an experimental basis."
--- end quote ---

NATIONAL SCIENCE FOUNDATION

Dr. Panchanathan , present day
France Anne Cordova
Subra Suresh
Arden Lee Bement Jr.
Rita R. Colwell
Neal Francis Lane
John Howard Gibbons 1993

Barry Shein, kibo parry std world
Jim Frost, Joe "Spike" Ilacqua

Kibo Parry Moroney in 1997 blows his CIA cover-- to the entire world, mind you---
Re: Archimedes Vanadium, America's most beloved poster
>> In article <5nefan$i06$9...@news.thecia.net> kibo greps <ki...@shell.thecia.net> writes:

AP no longer tolerates permanent hate spew stalkers like Kibo Parry M. of 30 years stalking. AP no longer tolerates insane stalkers like Kibo no matter where they are located. Unacceptable that a govt agent stalks a USA citizen for almost 30 years of hate attack spew like kibo Parry Moroney and AP redacts the spew and throws it back into their lap.

Kibo Parry M. wrote which AP redacted, for AP no longer can stomach the insane Kibo
On Wednesday, July 21, 2021 at 1:49:36 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>William J. Burns "AnalButtfuckManure"
> fails at math and science:

Frenchman Lacassagne 1885: "Every society has the criminals it deserves"

AP 2021: "Every University is _responsible_ for the filthy stalker or spammer who attended that school and is now a insane nonstop stalker or spammer on Usenet". Most college professors are new to the age of internet and the responsibilities have not seeped into them as yet, that if they have a mindless spammer in their community, it is their responsibility to guide and direct that misplaced soul to a rightful venue to unleash his/her mind.

AP 1990s: The Internet is new form of schooling with its openness, its publicity, and its international reach that College degrees in science can be passed out but also be made null & void if the beholder becomes an outrageous stalker & spammer of science on the Internet.

Re: Dr.Panchanathan needs a 1st page Counterpoint in his Google Search list so says Kibo Parry who says 10 years behind. But more like 100 years behind the curve is the National Science Foundation NSF.

<71a736e1-d0b8-4bdd-8645-9fc5f56a634bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=96820&group=sci.math#96820

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 09:45:17 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Dr.Panchanathan needs a 1st page Counterpoint in his Google
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 12 Apr 2022 16:45 UTC

Why Kibo Parry Moron is NSF Dr. Panchanathan 10 years behind? Is it because he is a failure in math not seeing that slant cut of single cone must be a Oval, never the ellipse for a cone has 1 axis of symmetry but ellipse requires 2 axes of symmetry. This means NSF and Dr. Panchanathan are not just 10 years behind in math but 2,000 years stifling idiots of math.
> On Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 10:14:10 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> > You're just 10 years behind.
>
> ---quoting Wikipedia ---
> Controversy
> Many government and university installations blocked, threatened to block, or attempted to shut-down The World's Internet connection until Software Tool & Die was eventually granted permission by the National Science Foundation to provide public Internet access on "an experimental basis."
> --- end quote ---
>
> NATIONAL SCIENCE FOUNDATION
>
> Dr. Panchanathan , present day
> France Anne Cordova
> Subra Suresh
> Arden Lee Bement Jr.
> Rita R. Colwell
> Neal Francis Lane
> John Howard Gibbons 1993
>
> Barry Shein, kibo parry std world
> Jim Frost, Joe "Spike" Ilacqua
>
> Kibo Parry Moroney in 1997 blows his CIA cover-- to the entire world, mind you---
> Re: Archimedes Vanadium, America's most beloved poster
> >> In article <5nefan$i06$9...@news.thecia.net> kibo greps <ki...@shell.thecia.net> writes:
> > >

> AP no longer tolerates permanent hate spew stalkers like Kibo Parry M. of 30 years stalking. AP no longer tolerates insane stalkers like Kibo no matter where they are located. Unacceptable that a govt agent stalks a USA citizen for almost 30 years of hate attack spew like kibo Parry Moroney and AP redacts the spew and throws it back into their lap.
>
> Kibo Parry M. wrote which AP redacted, for AP no longer can stomach the insane Kibo
> On Wednesday, July 21, 2021 at 1:49:36 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> >William J. Burns "AnalButtfuckManure"
> > fails at math and science:
> >

> Frenchman Lacassagne 1885: "Every society has the criminals it deserves"
>
> AP 2021: "Every University is _responsible_ for the filthy stalker or spammer who attended that school and is now a insane nonstop stalker or spammer on Usenet". Most college professors are new to the age of internet and the responsibilities have not seeped into them as yet, that if they have a mindless spammer in their community, it is their responsibility to guide and direct that misplaced soul to a rightful venue to unleash his/her mind.
>
> AP 1990s: The Internet is new form of schooling with its openness, its publicity, and its international reach that College degrees in science can be passed out but also be made null & void if the beholder becomes an outrageous stalker & spammer of science on the Internet.

3rd published book

AP's Proof-Ellipse was never a Conic Section // Math proof series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Ever since Ancient Greek Times it was thought the slant cut into a cone is the ellipse. That was false. For the slant cut in every cone is a Oval, never an Ellipse. This book is a proof that the slant cut is a oval, never the ellipse. A slant cut into the Cylinder is in fact a ellipse, but never in a cone.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07PLSDQWC
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 11, 2019
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 1621 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 20 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

Proofs Ellipse is never a Conic section, always a Cylinder section and a Well Defined Oval definition//Student teaches professor series, book 5 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 26Jan2022. This is AP's 68th published book of science.

Preface: A similar book on single cone cut is a oval, never a ellipse was published in 11Mar2019 as AP's 3rd published book, but Amazon Kindle converted it to pdf file, and since then, I was never able to edit this pdf file, and decided rather than struggle and waste time, decided to leave it frozen as is in pdf format. Any new news or edition of ellipse is never a conic in single cone is now done in this book. The last thing a scientist wants to do is wade and waddle through format, when all a scientist ever wants to do is science itself. So all my new news and thoughts of Conic Sections is carried out in this 68th book of AP. And believe you me, I have plenty of new news.

In November of 2019, I was challenged to make the definition of Oval a well defined definition. I took up that task, and fortunately I waited a long time since, 2016, my discovery that the oval was the slant cut into a cone, not the ellipse. I say fortunately because you need physics in order to make a well defined definition of oval. You need the knowledge of physics, that electricity is perpendicular to magnetism and this perpendicularity is crucial in a well defined definition of oval. When I discovered the ellipse was never a conic in 2016, I probably could not have well defined the oval at that time, because I needed the 3 years intervening to catch up on a lot of physics, but by November 2019, I was ready willing and able. Then in August of 2020, I discovered a third new proof of Ellipse is a cylinder section never a conic section, using solid 3rd dimension geometry of ovoid and ellipsoid.

Cover picture is a cone and a cylinder on a cutting board and that is an appropriate base to place those two figures because sectioning means cutting, and the cuts we want to make into a single cone and a cylinder is a slant cut not a cut parallel to the base of the figures, nor a cut that leaves the figure open ended but a slant cut that leaves the figure a closed loop.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B081TWQ1G6
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ November 21, 2019
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 2021 KB
• Simultaneous device usage ‏ : ‎ Unlimited
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 50 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

#11-2, 11th published book

World's First Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus// Math proof series, book 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 15Dec2021. This is AP's 11th published book of science.
Preface:
Actually my title is too modest, for the proof that lies within this book makes it the World's First Valid Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, for in my modesty, I just wanted to emphasis that calculus was geometry and needed a geometry proof. Not being modest, there has never been a valid proof of FTC until AP's 2015 proof. This also implies that only a geometry proof of FTC constitutes a valid proof of FTC.

Calculus needs a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. But none could ever be obtained in Old Math so long as they had a huge mass of mistakes, errors, fakes and con-artist trickery such as the "limit analysis". And very surprising that most math professors cannot tell the difference between a "proving something" and that of "analyzing something". As if an analysis is the same as a proof. We often analyze various things each and every day, but few if none of us consider a analysis as a proof. Yet that is what happened in the science of mathematics where they took an analysis and elevated it to the stature of being a proof, when it was never a proof.

To give a Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus requires math be cleaned-up and cleaned-out of most of math's mistakes and errors. So in a sense, a Geometry FTC proof is a exercise in Consistency of all of Mathematics. In order to prove a FTC geometry proof, requires throwing out the error filled mess of Old Math. Can the Reals be the true numbers of mathematics if the Reals cannot deliver a Geometry proof of FTC? Can the functions that are not polynomial functions allow us to give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a Coordinate System in 2D have 4 quadrants and still give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a equation of mathematics with a number that is _not a positive decimal Grid Number_ all alone on the right side of the equation, at all times, allow us to give a Geometry proof of the FTC?

Cover Picture: Is my hand written, one page geometry proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, the world's first geometry proof of FTC, 2013-2015, by AP.

Product details
ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07PQTNHMY
Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 14, 2019
Language ‏ : ‎ English
File size ‏ : ‎ 1309 KB
Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
Print length ‏ : ‎ 154 pages
Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #128,729 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#2 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
#134 in Calculus (Books)
#20 in Calculus (Kindle Store)

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Dr.Panchanathan needs a 1st page Counterpoint in his Google Search list so says Kibo Parry who says 10 years behind. But more like 100 years behind the curve is the National Science Foundation NSF.

<bbd70100-63df-42e0-affe-885cbc63e1b5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=96822&group=sci.math#96822

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 09:52:54 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 12 Apr 2022 16:52 UTC

So we see a Google Search list of Dr. Panchanathan as nothing but sugar coated gloss and nothing to indicate he is a failure of mathematics, logic and physics-- thinks ellipse is a conic section, is mindless in logic with his 2 OR 1= 3 with AND as subtraction, can never do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, and too stupid to even ask the simple question-- which is the Atom's true real electron-- muon or 0.5MeV particle.

As Kibo Parry Moron suggested 10 years behind the times, no, more like 2,000 years behind the times.

About 74,900 results (0.56 seconds)
Search Results
Featured snippet from the web
Image of dr panchanathan
Image of dr panchanathan
Image of dr panchanathan
Image of dr panchanathan
More images
Dr Panchanathan
The Honorable Sethuraman Panchanathan is a computer scientist and engineer and the 15th director of the U.S. National Science Foundation (NSF). Panchanathan was nominated to this position by the President of the United States in 2019 and subsequently unanimously confirmed by the U.S. Senate on June 18, 2020.
Email: spanchan@nsf.gov
Room: W 19100
Phone: (703) 292-8000

About featured snippets

Feedback
Web results

Sethuraman Panchanathan is an Indian-American computer scientist and academic administrator, and the 15th Director of National Science Foundation since June ...
Doctoral advisor: Morris Goldberg
Education: University of Madras (‎BS‎); ‎Indian In....‎
Spouse(s): Soumya Panchanathan
President: Donald Trump; ‎Joe Biden‎
‎Early life and education · ‎Academic career · ‎Research interests
People also ask
Who is the director of National Science Foundation?
Who started the National Science Foundation?
Who does the National Science Foundation report to?
What does the National Science Foundation do?
Feedback
Videos

PREVIEW
35:21
Sethuraman Panchanathan: The Future of Competitiveness
YouTube · AAAS Annual Meeting
Apr 1, 2021
10 key moments in this video

PREVIEW
6:38
Remarks from Sethuraman Panchanathan
YouTube · Computing Research Association
Aug 14, 2020
4 key moments in this video

PREVIEW
14:55
National Science Foundation Director Sethuraman ...
YouTube · The Hill Events
Jul 16, 2021
Feedback
View all

Dr. Sethuraman (Panch) Panchanathan (@DrPanch) / Twitterhttps://twitter.com › drpanch
Director of the National Science Foundation @NSF | Former Executive VP and Knowledge Enterprise & Chief Research Officer @ASU | Media inquiries ...

An optimist takes the helm at the National Science Foundationhttps://www.science.org › content › article › optimist-take...
The new director of the National Science Foundation (NSF), Sethuraman "Panch" Panchanathan, is familiar with the dark clouds over the agency.

Sethuraman Panchanathan - Tempe, Arizona, United Stateshttps://www.linkedin..com › drpanch
View Sethuraman Panchanathan's professional profile on LinkedIn. LinkedIn is the world's largest business network, helping professionals like Sethuraman ...

Sethuraman Panchanathan - ASU iSearchhttps://isearch.asu.edu › profile
Biography: In June, 2020, Dr. Sethuraman “Panch” Panchanathan was appointed by U.S. President Donald Trump as Director of the National Science Foundation ...

An Interview With Director Of National Science Foundation Dr ...https://www..forbes.com › taarinikaurdang › 2021/10/29
Dr. Panchanathan is the 15th Director of the National Science Foundation (NSF). He was nominated to the position by the former U.S. President ...

NSF Director Shares Vision for Solutions-Focused Sciencehttps://www.diverseeducation.com › home › article › na...
Oct 11, 2021 — Dr. Sethuraman Panchanathan was appointed in 2019 by former President Donald J. Trump to lead the $8.5 billion independent federal agency.

Dr. Sethuraman Panchanathan Director National Science ...https://www.appropriations.senate.gov › downloadPDF
Apr 13, 2021 — Dr. Sethuraman Panchanathan. Director. National Science Foundation. Before the. Subcommittee on Commerce, Justice, Science and Related ...
Related searches
Image of National Science Foundation
National Science Foundation

Re: Dr.Panchanathan needs a 1st page Counterpoint in his Google Search list so says Kibo Parry who says 10 years behind. But more like 100 years behind the curve is the National Science Foundation NSF.

<a39633a3-1c15-4da0-b3b0-ce355436acd3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=96976&group=sci.math#96976

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 18:06:03 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 14 Apr 2022 01:06 UTC

So how much is NSF Dr. Panchanathan paying for the spam stooges of McGinn, Pennino, Pnal to spam sci.physics every day? I hope it is 0 dollars, for if it is more than 0 dollars then we have a corrupt NSF.

James McGinn
, …
40
revealing the asshole hiding within
#-McGinn on Putin nuclear button pushing-- pretending to understand storms > +China's Xi
2:40 PM

James McGinn's profile photo
James McGinn
, …
claudi...@gmail.com
None of you can explain shit
On Sunday, January 16, 2022 at 8:48:02 PM UTC-8, James McGinn wrote: > On Sunday, January 16, 2022
2:29 PM

James McGinn's profile photo
James McGinn
, …
claudi...@gmail.com
Pennino: Do you deny that you use semantics as evidence?
On Monday, January 17, 2022 at 9:42:51 AM UTC-8, James McGinn wrote: > On Monday, January 17, 2022
2:28 PM

solvingt...@gmail.com's profile photo
solvingt...@gmail.com
, …
claudi...@gmail.com
Why excluding political BS is so important to a real scientist
On Sunday, February 6, 2022 at 9:36:40 AM UTC-8, solvingt...@gmail.com wrote: > On Sunday,
2:28 PM

claudi...@gmail.com's profile photo
claudi...@gmail.com
, …
Jim Pennino
nitwit network: mutually supportive believers that the "truth" of science has excused them from thinking
2:28 PM

James McGinn's profile photo
James McGinn
, …
claudi...@gmail.com
This is how snow forms, moron
On Thursday, February 10, 2022 at 9:18:19 AM UTC-8, James McGinn wrote: > On Thursday, February 10
2:28 PM

James McGinn's profile photo
James McGinn
, …
claudi...@gmail.com
to once again reveal your Dunning Kruger delusions
On Sunday, January 16, 2022 at 8:30:54 PM UTC-8, James McGinn wrote: > On Sunday, January 16, 2022
2:27 PM

James McGinn's profile photo
James McGinn
, …
claudi...@gmail.com
Hail requires very rapid, energetic updrafts
On Thursday, February 10, 2022 at 9:13:00 AM UTC-8, James McGinn wrote: > On Thursday, February 10
2:27 PM

claudi...@gmail.com's profile photo
claudi...@gmail.com
, …
Jim Pennino
Fabrice: You Got Nothing!!!

Re: Dr.Panchanathan needs a 1st page Counterpoint in his Google Search list so says Kibo Parry who says 10 years behind. But more like 100 years behind the curve is the National Science Foundation NSF.

<07d94c57-9267-448a-8ddb-c55a7de8f87fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97079&group=sci.math#97079

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 12:55:54 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 14 Apr 2022 19:55 UTC

James Kibo Parry M says of Dr.Panchanathan. Why Kibo? Because you have 2 counterpoints on your 1st page of Google hits showing you to be an insane stalker oaf.
On Thursday, April 14, 2022 at 3:04:38 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Snail of Math and Green Banded Broodsac Nemotode of Physics
> "I ate your brain"
> "one marble illogical brain"
>flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test
Kibo Parry Moroney stalks "AnalButtfuckManure Attacks" Betsy DeVos, NSF Dr. Panchanathan Caltech Thomas F Rosenbaum, Harvard's Lawrence Bacow with his 10 OR 6 = 16; his ellipse a conic when it never was; his proton to electron at 938 to 0.5 MeV ....
by ayaz.s....@gmail.com
Aug 16, 2020, 9:05:41 PM

crancks & loonies
by James Kibo Parry Sep 28, 1994, 5:14:31 AM

By the way
by James Kibo Parry March 8, 1999

Re: bwr fml & Kibo Parry M on Andrew Wiles, Terence Tao, Thomas Hales, John Stillwell, failures of Natural Logarithm with their disconnect of Natural Log defined as integral area of Y=1/t in interval 1 to x
by
Michael Moroney Sep 21, 2021, 12:08:40 AM

<7ae8d1f7-8eac-4b5c-aef6-70414f1bedd3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=97487&group=sci.math#97487

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2022 21:19:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 19 Apr 2022 04:19 UTC

Kibo Parry M. singing > Humanity needs to colonize Europa-- not engulfed in nuclear war > > Putin that petty dictator megalomaniac whore >

<be9bc6c8-e8d3-46f5-946c-faf3ca96405fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=118336&group=sci.math#118336

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2022 18:40:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 6 Nov 2022 01:40 UTC

1 ███۞███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
Radio Wave & Laser Rifle to shoot down Iran satellites

> ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
> I███████████████████].
> ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...
> Clutterfreak's Satellite RIFLE to shoot down GLONASS, Iran,and BeiDou satellites.
Hooray

Hooray And end the Ukraine war

Now I thought GLONASS Russian satellites numbered in the thousands, but apparently only 24 are operational.

So, easy easy Achilles tendon in all of the Russian ICBM military strategy, for knock out the 24 and you in a sense, knock out the entire Russian ICBM arsenal, for they no longer have any navigation.

And if the West is on its top shape and form in technology, we want the West Scientists to figure out how to intercept the Russian ICBM and cause it to fall upon Russia and explode upon Russia.

Get the best electronics and electrical engineers of the West to figure out how to cause all Russian launched and Chinese launched ICBMs to explode on home territory.

Caveat: if the West can do it, mind you, the Chinese and Russians will want to steal those secrets from the West and that should never be allowed--Ultimate Top Secret classification that not even a punk weirdo president like Trump cannot see, nor mention to him for he would sell it for a golf course in some foreign enemy country.

Google search reveals
24+
GLONASS (Globalnaya Navigazionnaya Sputnikovaya Sistema, or Global Navigation Satellite System) is a global GNSS owned and operated by the Russian Federation. The fully operational system consists of 24+ satellites.Oct 19, 2021

Other Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) - GPS.govhttps://www.gps.gov › systems › gnss
About featured snippets

Feedback
People also ask
How many satellites are in the GLONASS?
As of 15 October 2022, 143 GLONASS navigation satellites have been launched, of which 131 reached the correct orbit and 24 are currently operational.

List of GLONASS satellites - Wikipediahttps://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › List_of_GLONASS_sa...
Search for: How many satellites are in the GLONASS?

Re: Dr.Panchanathan needs a 1st page Counterpoint in his Google Search list so says Kibo Parry who says 10 years behind. But more like 100 years behind the curve is the National Science Foundation NSF.

<c701eb0d-b8bd-407c-b4b6-99d642893b2an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=119198&group=sci.math#119198

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 17:02:45 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 16 Nov 2022 01:02 UTC

Earle Jones disparaging that NSF has no leader in science in Dr. Panchanathan-- a computer geek who knows little to no physics nor math.