"The chain which can be yanked is not the eternal chain." -- G. Fitch

tech / sci.math / Re: Fell all 24 GLONASS satellites immediately, in response to the attack of Poland by Russian missiles. By felling all GLONASS satellites, we cripple the entire fleet of Russian ICBMs, and probably guarantees the exit of the insane Putin. Freeing ...

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Fell all 24 GLONASS satellites immediately, in response to theWyouman Marchioni
+* Re: Fell all 24 GLONASS satellites immediately, in response to theArchimedes Plutonium

1
Re: Fell all 24 GLONASS satellites immediately, in response to the attack of Poland by Russian missiles. By felling all GLONASS satellites, we cripple the entire fleet of Russian ICBMs, and probably guarantees the exit of the insane Putin. Freeing ...

<tl14fg$24r31$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=119167&group=sci.math#119167

From: omh...@wrnsimi.mn (Wyouman Marchioni)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Subject: Re: Fell all 24 GLONASS satellites immediately, in response to the
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 22:39:44 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Wyouman Marchioni - Tue, 15 Nov 2022 22:39 UTC

Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

> Freeing Ukraine as the GLONASS satellites fall from the skies.
>
> BBC reports -- Missiles land in Poland, killing two

The Nazi's are saying two missiles hit Poland. (Yawn)

Re: Fell all 24 GLONASS satellites immediately, in response to the attack of Poland by Russian missiles. By felling all GLONASS satellites, we cripple the entire fleet of Russian ICBMs, and probably guarantees the exit of the insane Putin. Freeing ..

<6ffae87e-3be1-474d-80a0-e17953f12f6fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=119391&group=sci.math#119391

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2022 15:02:46 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 17 Nov 2022 23:02 UTC

Jim, explode the Russian missiles further East, not west.

Jim Pennino, nice try, but you have some kinks in the system yet, I want you to navigate the Russian missiles eastward so they land in Russia instead of Ukraine. Land in Moscow, or Volgograd or Vladivostok or Beijing.

Your hacked missiles are landing in Poland, not what I want.

Jim is it a new version of Intel chips in GLONASS, that you have not yet figured out??? I may have to send in the A team rather than you in the B team.. The Intel chips need to go eastward, Jim, not west.

> > On Wednesday, November 16, 2022 at 4:01:09 PM UTC-6, Jim Pennino wrote:
> > > "GPS" receiver chipsets have long been GNSS chipsets
> > > that deliver what they believe to be the best data from whatever
> > > satellites they happen to see.

> > So Pennino via Kibo Parry Moron elude to a Intel chip on GLONASS 24 satellites and all that is needed is to jamm those intel chips and we have 24 malfunctioning satellites, wiping out the navigation of all 6,000 Russian ICBM.
> >
> > But what AP likes to see is some brilliant hacker of USA or NATO to tell the ICBM to explode upon launch, so that as Russia launches ICBM, they, all 6,000 detonate upon Russia land.
> >
> > Something that Kibo, the moron of Rensselaer and CIA cannot understand with his 938 is 12% short of 945.

Re: Fell all 24 GLONASS satellites immediately, in response to the attack of Poland by Russian missiles. By felling all GLONASS satellites, we cripple the entire fleet of Russian ICBMs, and probably guarantees the exit of the insane Putin. Freeing ..

<b739f038-f283-41c8-82f2-7bf00f23ad21n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=119399&group=sci.math#119399

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2022 18:10:17 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 18 Nov 2022 02:10 UTC

Jim, have you cracked the code to GLONASS Intel chipset so the Russian missiles aimed at Ukraine end up exploding on Russia or China territory??

Do you need assistance Jim, for time is of the essence. Maybe fell all 24 GLONASS satellites.

> Jim, explode the Russian missiles further East, not west.
>
> Jim Pennino, nice try, but you have some kinks in the system yet, I want you to navigate the Russian missiles eastward so they land in Russia instead of Ukraine. Land in Moscow, or Volgograd or Vladivostok or Beijing.
>
> Your hacked missiles are landing in Poland, not what I want.
>
> Jim is it a new version of Intel chips in GLONASS, that you have not yet figured out??? I may have to send in the A team rather than you in the B team. The Intel chips need to go eastward, Jim, not west.
> 
> > > So Pennino via Kibo Parry Moron elude to a Intel chip on GLONASS 24 satellites and all that is needed is to jamm those intel chips and we have 24 malfunctioning satellites, wiping out the navigation of all 6,000 Russian ICBM.
> > >
> > > But what AP likes to see is some brilliant hacker of USA or NATO to tell the ICBM to explode upon launch, so that as Russia launches ICBM, they, all 6,000 detonate upon Russia land.
> > >
> > > Something that Kibo, the moron of Rensselaer and CIA cannot understand with his 938 is 12% short of 945.

Re: Fell all 24 GLONASS satellites immediately, in response to the attack of Poland by Russian missiles. By felling all GLONASS satellites, we cripple the entire fleet of Russian ICBMs, and probably guarantees the exit of the insane Putin. Freeing ..

<tl6t5h$2s1jj$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=119401&group=sci.math#119401

From: chris.m....@gmail.com (Chris M. Thomasson)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2022 19:11:44 -0800
 by: Chris M. Thomasson - Fri, 18 Nov 2022 03:11 UTC

https://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2022/11/researchers-break-security-guarantees-of-tte-networking-used-in-spacecraft/

Re: Fell all 24 GLONASS satellites immediately, in response to the attack of Poland by Russian missiles. By felling all GLONASS satellites, we cripple the entire fleet of Russian ICBMs, and probably guarantees the exit of the insane Putin. Freeing ...

<tl8tt4$31557$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=119443&group=sci.math#119443

From: chris.m....@gmail.com (Chris M. Thomasson)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2022 13:36:35 -0800
 by: Chris M. Thomasson - Fri, 18 Nov 2022 21:36 UTC

https://youtu.be/Jr9Kaa1sycs rofl!