A failure will not appear until a unit has passed final inspection.

tech / sci.math / NOVA's Zero to Infinity-- half is alright-- history of 0, excise the negative numbers b.s., but the infinity portion of this show is total b.s. anti-math, anti-science // SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH. About 1/4 of this show is suitable, -- the talk...

SubjectAuthor
* NOVA's Zero to Infinity-- half is alright-- history of 0, excise theArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: NOVA's Zero to Infinity-- half is alright-- history of 0, exciseArchimedes Plutonium
 `- Re: NOVA's Zero to Infinity-- half is alright-- history of 0, exciseChris M. Thomasson

1
NOVA's Zero to Infinity-- half is alright-- history of 0, excise the negative numbers b.s., but the infinity portion of this show is total b.s. anti-math, anti-science // SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH. About 1/4 of this show is suitable, -- the talk...

<7480ded8-bd25-4d64-8469-d345a1aa81e6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=119449&group=sci.math#119449

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2022 14:23:40 -0800 (PST)
Subject: NOVA's Zero to Infinity-- half is alright-- history of 0, excise the
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 18 Nov 2022 22:23 UTC

Today I give the Layman's proof that Infinity means a borderline between finite numbers and infinite numbers, and that Infinity as "endlessness" is b.s. by kook mathmaticians.

Call it the Layman's proof or the caveman's proof. It is not sophisticated but easily understood by even the most impoverished of mathematics professors who never studied logic and who have no logical marbles in their head to think and do mathematics.

In the Primal Axiom of all Science-- All is Atom, and Atoms are nothing but electricity and magnetism. We can see the outline of the proof that there is no "endlessness" in Nature but that it is a delusion mirage by human minds gone amok.

Take a caveman before civilization and before this caveman's mind can be polluted by professors of mathematics. Now escort the caveman to walk around the planet Earth. He starts at the equator in Africa and walks along the equator where if ocean we have a bridge built for him. So he walks and walks and walks, until finally the caveman and escorts come back round and round to the very same spot he started. Where is the endlessness of the dunce math professors and their infinity???

Same thing happens when intelligent life takes a rocket into outer space, the rocket keeps traveling but to everyone's surprise, we end up back where we started from.

In Physics, there is no infinity = endlessness. In Physics there is a infinity = borderline.

And this has to be true for the Universal shape of an Atom, even the big atom of the Plutonium Atom Totality is a spherical shape.

The laws of physics-- Coulomb of Gravity of Faraday all require circular geometry. You cannot have electricity and magnetism without a Circuit, a closed loop. If All is Atom and Atoms are nothing but electricity and magnetism, then Infinity = borderline, but never the mindrot of math professors with their Infinity= endlessness.

Now, today I start a project of building spherical and circular geometries where the Decimal Grid Numbers occupy actual points of geometry but they have Empty Space and holes in between the numbers. So in 10 Grid our first few numbers are 0 then 0.1 then 0.2, etc. Now, in between 0 and 0.1 is no number at all existing. Now, what I am going to do is pretend 10 Grid is the last finite number Grid and then I am going to fill all the holes in 10 Grid with infinite numbers from 100 Grid. But that is only a circle that I am filling the true numbers and the holes with infinite numbers. Now I want to form a sphere of infinity with the 10 Grid. There are only 100 numbers in 10 Grid, so I need a polyhedron of 100 points and then I need the 1000 Grid for the 100 Grid is not sufficient to fill all the holes with infinite numbers. I need the 1000 Grid as infinite numbers because in Physics we need two Primal Equations to do physics. We need Voltage = i*B*E and we need Upotential energy + Kinetic energy = constant. In the kinetic energy equation we need the trigonometry of the pythagorean theorem of a^2 + b^2 = c^2. And that is why I need 100 and 1000 Grid to cover all the holes of a 100 vertex point polyhedron. It maybe that the 100 Grid suffices and that I am at a overabundance in 1000 Grid, but we shall see.

SUMMARY: the worlds most simple proof that Infinity does not mean "endlessness" is that Physics requires circuits. All of physics is electricity and magnetism. There must be circuits to have electricity and the laws of physics are EM laws. For endlessness to exist must be where "you do not come back around where you started from". Thus, Infinity equals simply a borderline where infinite numbers lie, and they lie in between where the true numbers lie. Infinite numbers compose Empty Space. And in this connection, in this enlightenment we see that there is a deep connection of 0 zero number and Infinity numbers as empty space, both have no Physical material existence that the Grid numbers have physical material existence.

NOVA's Zero to Infinity-- half is alright-- history of 0, excise the negative numbers b.s., but the infinity portion of this show is total b.s. anti-math, anti-science // SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH. About 1/4 of this show is suitable, -- the talk on zero history, but remove the negative numbers b.s... And all the Infinity b.s.

A few mistakes in the zero part of the discussion-- zero is not the flip side of the coin with
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Nov 17, 2022, 3:17:52 AM (yesterday)

I am confusing myself up here. Writing too fast. Infinity is merely a borderline, where mathematics
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Nov 17, 2022, 4:35:06 AM (yesterday)

Often I leave a science without thinking about it for years, and then something grabs my attention
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Nov 17, 2022, 4:45:49 PM (23 hours ago)

Also the portion in "Zero discussion" needs removal or excision. Talithia Williams: Along
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
12:29 AM (15 hours ago)

Now, so, here. This tv show fits nicely into my 223rd book of science where I straighten up and clear
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
12:59 AM (15 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe

In other words, the above FTC argument is saying that if you have no infinity between 0 and 1 or 1 and 2, etc, then you have no large scale infinity, a infinity that speaks of endlessness.

And this is a logical sore spot for Old Math, a trouble spot that seemed to go unrecognized in Old Math. That there are two types of infinity, a infinity of small numbers such as those between 0 and 1 and a infinity for numbers of counting from 1, 2, 3, onwards. And if Old Math is accused of schizophrenia, it is in infinity of not able to recognize a microinfinity versus a macroinfinity.

That you cannot have Calculus, if you have a continuum. And so we all want Calculus and throw out the continuum. But by throwing out the continuum, we have to have a borderline where finite numbers end and infinity numbers start. In essence the infinity numbers beyond 1*10^604 are the holes and gaps of 0 to 1*10^-604. Yes, the infinite numbers such as 1*10^789 are a hole in space from 0 to 1*10^-604. As we see that a number such as 1*10^789 is circling back around to 0 and stops at 1*10^-789.

Maybe it was good afterall that I studied a little of p-adic number theory. For p-adics is a circling back around to 0, and where negative numbers are totally replaced as b.s. numbers. But in Decimal Grid System replacing all the Real numbers of Old Math, we do not even need p-adics. For numbers naturally have a curvature that comes back around.

In this viewpoint we can see that 1*10^604 is itself the 0 number and so 1*10^604 add 1 is when inverted a number that is the hole along with many other numbers the hole between 0 and 1*10^-604.

Question, now, what about the hole from 2 to 2+1^10^-604. Is there an infinite number that starts filling up that hole, and what does it look like????

Re: NOVA's Zero to Infinity-- half is alright-- history of 0, excise the negative numbers b.s., but the infinity portion of this show is total b.s. anti-math, anti-science // SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH. About 1/4 of this show is suitable, -- the tal

<b96dc6a9-b6b6-43fa-8bb2-02fa29e45220n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=119450&group=sci.math#119450

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2022 14:38:06 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: NOVA's Zero to Infinity-- half is alright-- history of 0, excise
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 18 Nov 2022 22:38 UTC

In fact, astronomy has already begun to pour in evidence that the Cosmos is rings, finite rings and the Cosmic Universe is a finite sphere with Caltech's cosmic rings.

--- quoting ---
ned.ipac.caltech.edu
http://spider.ipac.caltech.edu/staff/jarrett/papers/LSS/
The third layer (0.01 < z < 0.02) is dominated by the P-P
supercluster
 (left side of image) and the P-I supercluster extending up into the
 ZoA terminating as the Great Attractor region (notably Abell 3627)
 disappears behind a wall of Milky Way stars. An intriguing "ring" or
 chain of galaxies seems to circle/extend from the northern to the
 southern Galactic hemisphere (see also Figure 1). It is unknown
 whether this ring-like structure is physically associated with the
 cosmic web or an artifact of projection.
--- end quoting ---

There is nothing better to defeat a stupid notion of Endlessness, than a circle or sphere. But then again, it shows the stupidity of math professors as if they love having fictional entities like ghosts, witches and hobgoblins because they love their fantasy of endlessness.

P.S. if the world's fastest speed is speed of light 3.16*10^8 meters/second and obviously finite, then the Universe itself cannot have any endlessness..

AP, King of Science, especially Physics

Re: NOVA's Zero to Infinity-- half is alright-- history of 0, excise the negative numbers b.s., but the infinity portion of this show is total b.s. anti-math, anti-science // SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH. About 1/4 of this show is suitable, -- the tal

<tl931e$31m9h$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=119452&group=sci.math#119452

From: chris.m....@gmail.com (Chris M. Thomasson)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2022 15:04:14 -0800
 by: Chris M. Thomasson - Fri, 18 Nov 2022 23:04 UTC

On 11/18/2022 2:38 PM, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> In fact, astronomy has already begun to pour in evidence that the Cosmos is rings, finite rings and the Cosmic Universe is a finite sphere with Caltech's cosmic rings.
>

> --- quoting ---
> ned.ipac.caltech.edu
> http://spider.ipac.caltech.edu/staff/jarrett/papers/LSS/
> The third layer (0.01 < z < 0.02) is dominated by the P-P
> supercluster
>  (left side of image) and the P-I supercluster extending up into the
>  ZoA terminating as the Great Attractor region (notably Abell 3627)
>  disappears behind a wall of Milky Way stars. An intriguing "ring" or
>  chain of galaxies seems to circle/extend from the northern to the
>  southern Galactic hemisphere (see also Figure 1). It is unknown
>  whether this ring-like structure is physically associated with the
>  cosmic web or an artifact of projection.
> --- end quoting ---
>
> There is nothing better to defeat a stupid notion of Endlessness, than a circle or sphere. But then again, it shows the stupidity of math professors as if they love having fictional entities like ghosts, witches and hobgoblins because they love their fantasy of endlessness.
>
> P.S. if the world's fastest speed is speed of light 3.16*10^8 meters/second and obviously finite, then the Universe itself cannot have any endlessness.
>
> AP, King of Science, especially Physics

Being contained inside of a black hole would change things into a parent
child relationship. Say, we are contained in a black hole residing
inside of our parent. That means we have black holes that contain our
children, and on and on.