Memory fault -- core...uh...um...core... Oh dammit, I forget!

tech / sci.math / AP's 220th book of science// EXPERIMENTAL PROOF the PROTON is a TORUS of 840MeV with MUON as ELECTRON inside the PROTON TORUS. 21m views

SubjectAuthor
* AP's 220th book of science// EXPERIMENTAL PROOF the PROTON is a TORUSArchimedes Plutonium
+* Re: AP's 220th book of science// EXPERIMENTAL PROOF the PROTON is aArchimedes Plutonium

1
AP's 220th book of science// EXPERIMENTAL PROOF the PROTON is a TORUS of 840MeV with MUON as ELECTRON inside the PROTON TORUS. 21m views

<a6f6c4bc-6d33-49c8-956f-92ae2db07ee1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=119868&group=sci.math#119868

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 14:57:11 -0800 (PST)
Subject: AP's 220th book of science// EXPERIMENTAL PROOF the PROTON is a TORUS
of 840MeV with MUON as ELECTRON inside the PROTON TORUS. 21m views
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 23 Nov 2022 22:57 UTC

AP's 220th book of science// EXPERIMENTAL PROOF the PROTON is a TORUS of 840MeV with MUON as ELECTRON inside the PROTON TORUS.
21m views
Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Nov 21, 2022, 4:22:44 PM (2 days ago)

AP's 220th book of science// EXPERIMENTAL PROOF the PROTON is a TORUS of 840MeV with MUON as
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Nov 21, 2022, 11:32:25 PM (yesterday)

Sorry I made a mistake, and let "charge" slip by me in the abstract. Below I corrected my
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Nov 21, 2022, 11:34:33 PM (yesterday)

New Scientist on Proton "stretchiness" is because the proton is a Torus of 840MeV with the
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Nov 22, 2022, 2:11:49 AM (yesterday)

I was looking and looking for SCIENCE, AAAS magazine that covered this story, and found none. So
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Nov 22, 2022, 3:25:26 AM (yesterday)

AP's rewrite of the below article in Science News of 24Oct2022. There was AP in 2016-2017 trying
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Nov 22, 2022, 4:42:36 PM (yesterday)

Now, the way I was told about remnants of a fission blast or a fusion blast site, is that there is no
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Nov 22, 2022, 5:18:53 PM (24 hours ago)

Now the Muon is a fundamental particle, meaning, like the Dirac magnetic monopole of 0.5MeV that it
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Nov 22, 2022, 8:17:04 PM (21 hours ago)

So, what exactly is a Dirac Magnetic Monopole?? It is the replacement for the meaningless term "
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Nov 22, 2022, 8:29:57 PM (20 hours ago)

Doing the same for particles of rest mass 840 MeV, the pure proton torus without a muon inside and
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Nov 22, 2022, 8:50:41 PM (20 hours ago)

Some people in Poland observed the 840MeV proton torus, although they did not recognize it as such. -
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Nov 22, 2022, 9:09:08 PM (20 hours ago)

I suspect some scientists in Poland observed the world's first true proton torus as indicated in
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Nov 22, 2022, 9:45:17 PM (19 hours ago)

No luck in finding any Particle Physics Machine finding a 1050MeV particle, except, except for AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
1:37 AM (15 hours ago)

AP's rewrite of the PHYS ORG article of "Physicists confirm hitch in proton structure"
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
4:53 PM (2 minutes ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
AP's rewrite of PhysicsWorld understanding of Proton stretchiness. Remember this is AP's attempt to correct fake physics interpretation of experimental data as are all these rewrites by AP.

Physicists puzzling over proton stretchiness is no more bizarre than Rutherford, Geiger, Marsden interpretation in 1909-1911 that Atom's had nuclei when atoms truly do not have nuclei.

Virtual Compton scattering
Collision course: diagram showing the real photon (γ) that is produced when an electron scatters from a proton. (Courtesy Nikos Sparveris/Temple University)
New electron scattering data from the US suggest that the electromagnetic structure of the proton is a 8 ring torus or 840 windings torus of a 840MeV proton particle with its electron=Muon tucked inside the proton torus doing the Faraday law with proton torus – an observation that partially corroborates earlier measurements done in 2000.

The explanation for why most physicists get important physics wrong is because interpretation of a physics experiment is usually the very most difficult part about doing physics experiments. Becuase physics professors usually, not always, lack a Logical brain in doing physics, why they get degrees from colleges and universities around the globe but few if any of those schools require a single course in formal logic to see if the person thinks straight, can think clearly, and thus graduating another kook physicist to be unleashed into the physics community. A Kook physicist is one that treasures fame and fortune over that of truth in physics, and can be seen by mindless idiots pandering black holes; Standard Model; slant cut of cone is ellipse; numbers of mathematics as Reals; Boole's 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction because Boole mistakenly switched AND truth table for OR; no-one in physics or math can do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus; that the sine and cosine function are sinusoidal waves when in truth those are semi-circle waves; everyone in physics too stupid to understant a proton, electron, neutron have electromagnetic functions, jobs, tasks such as the muon is the real true electron of atoms doing the Faraday law with proton, but thrusting around inside the proton torus of 840MeV, not the idiot physicists 938MeV proton.

The anomaly and disease of kook physicists is heavy in physics, for colleges and universities cannot even teach correct Logic with their mindless Boole 2 OR 1 = 3, with AND as subraction, so can you actually blame physicists with their mindless b.s. of black holes. Their mindless Standard Model, that never predicted a single thing in all of physics for 70 years of the existence of the kook physics called Standard Model. In the future we will use the Standard Model to teach students how heavy kook physics had become-- never prediction, instead postdiction.

The physics bullshit of strings, of quarks, of gluons, all vapid of logic reasoning and only a desire by kook physicists who have no Logical abilities to gain fame and fortune, for surely, they have no logical marbles in their heads to gain the truth of physics. Kook physics is--- quarks inside a proton are bound by the strong interaction and the theory of quantum chromodynamics (QCD) describes how this interaction is mediated by gluons.

True physics requires Logical intelligence, intelligence to realize Dirac was correct when he said magnetic monopoles must exist. And thus AP in 2016-2017 realized Thomson in 1897 screwed up with identifying the true electron of atoms-- it is the muon discovered in 1936, and what JJ Thomson had found was the Dirac magnetic monopole. The monopole is Electric current itself, and is produced by Nature as in every proton in Nature is a 840MeV proton torus with the muon inside doing the Faraday law.

Ask your local ignorant physics or astronomy professor why the Sun and stars shine? Ask them. For their answers should all be the same kook answer-- by fusion, the fusing of hydrogen to make helium. A little, a tiny little of fusion does go on in stars and the Sun, but the majority, over 95% of the Sunshine or Starshine, is caused by the muon thrusting round and round and round inside every proton that exists in that star or in the Sun. Faraday Law creates Sunshine and Starshine.

So, naturally, as we do Stretchiness Experiments on the Proton, naturally the input of 0.5MeV monopoles on a torus of Faraday Law is going to stretch that proton torus with its interior muon making electricity.

In 2000, researchers at the Mainz Microtron in Germany used the Compton scattering of virtual photons produced by collisions between 0.5MeV monopoles and liquid hydrogen to measure the generalized electric and magnetic polarizabilities of the proton. These show how easily a body deforms in response to electromagnetic excitations.

Theory suggests the electric polarizability should increase as one focuses deeper into the proton torus with its muon inside, as the structure becomes stiffer. And the 840MeV proton torus, the experimental data appeared consistent with the scattering pattern predicted by chiral effective field theory.

In the new research, Sparveris and colleagues repeated the Compton scattering experiment, but used some advanced capabilities of the Jefferson lab to reduce the uncertainties. We throw 0.5MeV monopoles at a proton, a virtual photon is exchanged between the monopole and the proton, and then a real photon is produced at the end. The real photon produced exposes the system to the electric and magnetic field that you need to allow the polarizability to be measured; the energy of the virtual photon defines the scale of the observation. The researchers measured the reaction at different energies and momenta exchanged in collisions – which defined the wavelength of the virtual photon.

If the proton becomes stiffer on smaller scales, the measured electric polarizability should drop smoothly with the wavelength of the virtual photon. Like the Mainz data from 2000, however, the Jefferson Lab data also seem to deviate from this trend.

Smaller, but there nonetheless
At some point there is some local enhancement – a plateau or small bump where it temporarily increases before falling off again, and outlining the Proton as a Proton Torus of 840 windings or as 8 rings with 45 degree angle separation of rings from one another.

--- quoting PhysicsWorld from the web ---
PhysicsWorld

Proton’s puzzling electromagnetic structure is observed in new experiment
Virtual Compton scattering
Collision course: diagram showing the real photon (γ) that is produced when an electron scatters from a proton. (Courtesy Nikos Sparveris/Temple University)
New electron scattering data from the US suggest that the electromagnetic structure of the proton may differ from theoretical predictions – an observation that partially corroborates earlier measurements done in 2000. The explanation for the anomaly is unclear, but the researchers believe more insights may emerge as increasing computing power allows theoreticians to perform direct calculations of the interactions between the proton’s constituent quarks.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: AP's 220th book of science// EXPERIMENTAL PROOF the PROTON is a TORUS of 840MeV with MUON as ELECTRON inside the PROTON TORUS. 21m views

<abee4887-a1cc-4b57-8c49-050c1b8ee26en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=119953&group=sci.math#119953

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2022 15:32:46 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: AP's 220th book of science// EXPERIMENTAL PROOF the PROTON is a
TORUS of 840MeV with MUON as ELECTRON inside the PROTON TORUS. 21m views
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 24 Nov 2022 23:32 UTC

Now I have run into an immense difficulty.

I keep saying 8 ring proton torus, each ring equivalent to a Muon ring of 105MeV.

I keep saying 8 ring proton torus of 840 windings.

So is the stretchiness just involve 8 rings, or is the stretchiness involve 840 windings.

And here again I have the problem of the Jarrett Cosmic ring of galaxies. Is the Cosmic ring of galaxies one ring or is it 1 of the 840 windings.

When this experiment is repeated with a Muon instead of the 0.5MeV Dirac magnetic monopole, then perhaps some answers will come of the question 8 rings or 840 windings.

But, I am going to ask that the experimenters go a huge step further. A very huge step further and like Rutherford, Geiger, Marsden, hit the hydrogen atoms with alpha particles as they did in early 1900s of a gold leaf foil. See whether the muon inside hydrogen protons can repel back to the source some alpha particles.

For the muon circling around inside of a single proton torus still has quite a bit of momentum going at nearly the speed of light. And although a alpha particle-- which is really a helium atom for the true electron of atoms is the muon, has so much more mass than a muon, there is the possibility of a **head on collision of a muon with a incoming alpha particle** and we may detect alpha particles with angles back to the source. Or possibly detect smashed up hydrogen atoms that are broken apart in 210MeV, or 315MeV, or 420MeV, or 525MeV, etc etc.

I wrote a book that Atoms have no nucleus, rather instead have interiors of toruses.

AP, King of Science, especially Physics

Re: AP's 220th book of science// EXPERIMENTAL PROOF the PROTON is a TORUS of 840MeV with MUON as ELECTRON inside the PROTON TORUS. 21m views

<142d6e8a-2015-4786-bf90-6387ecb0d8e2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=119959&group=sci.math#119959

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2022 18:34:35 -0800 (PST)
TORUS of 840MeV with MUON as ELECTRON inside the PROTON TORUS. 21m views
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 25 Nov 2022 02:34 UTC

So now, let us say there is a repeat of the Stretchiness Proton Experiment using the muon instead of the 0.5MeV monopole particle.

And say it is confirmed that the Proton is 840MeV with a muon inside from the muon scattering.

And say we even measure protons of 840MeV and some of 1050MeV due to the muon detaching one of the 8 rings to give a 840MeV proton or by adding on a muon to a 945MeV proton+ muon inside to build a proton that is 1050MeV. And say we measure evidence of the existence of 840MeV protons, 945MeV protons and 1050MeV protons. All of which is fine and dandy in proving the proton is a torus with muon inside.

And now, we switch from firing muons at the hydrogen protons to firing alpha particles at the hydrogen protons. And what if in this experiment, we do not get as robust of a deflection back to the source of that firing, but we get a toned down deflection to the source when firing alpha particles at hydrogen protons. What will this prove?? It proves for one thing that Atoms have no nucleus or nuclei, but that the deflection in Rutherford, Geiger, Marsden is due to a head-on collision of a alpha particle with a muon thrusting through a proton torus. What would a head on collision of a alpha particle with a muon moving in the opposite direction at 99% speed of light? Is that enough momentum to scatter the alpha particle to recoil and hit the source from whence it came from?

In one of my books, I argue that the Rutherford, Geiger, Marsden experiment is all wrong, completely wrong in arguing that Atoms have dense nuclei. For what I argue is that Proton toruses house not only muons that go round and round in the Faraday law, but a gold atom protons enlarge so that atoms of smaller atomic number go round and round inside a Gold atom proton, and that a alpha particle that hits the particle going around in Head-on collision (much like Newton's cradle of balls) that the incoming alpha particle is deflected back directly to the source.

So I do not expect many deflections of incoming alpha particles upon Hydrogen protons, but I do expect some, yes, some alpha particles deflecting back to the source of those alpha particles. I expect this because the interior muon of a hydrogen proton is moving at 99% speed of light and if a head on collision with a alpa particle can be a deflection back to the source.

Which brings up another feature of the Mindless idiocy that is the Standard Model, for we preach and preach and preach our young students that the 4 forces of physics does not allow the 0.5MeV particle as electron in Standard Model, does not allow it to "fall into the proton". But here, in 2022 and prior, we have experiments of firing the 0.5MeV particle directly onto and into a proton. So here is a case of vast-stupidity of the Standard Model and all the professors of physics that abide by this ignorant model. On one side of their mouth-- they preach the 0.5MeV particle is the atom's electron and it never falls into the proton of hydrogen, yet on the other side of their mouth in a vast contradiction-- they routinely fire this 0.5MeV particle into that proton of hydrogen routinely and with no problem. Which only goes to show, the Standard Model of Old Physics is dead on arrival, it is so fake, that it contradicts itself at the starting block.

AP, King of Science, especially Physics

Re: AP's 220th book of science// EXPERIMENTAL PROOF the PROTON is a TORUS of 840MeV with MUON as ELECTRON inside the PROTON TORUS. 21m views

<e3725f00-3d6e-4fe7-9438-38dedc3ddc9cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=119969&group=sci.math#119969

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2022 23:51:47 -0800 (PST)
TORUS of 840MeV with MUON as ELECTRON inside the PROTON TORUS. 21m views
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 25 Nov 2022 07:51 UTC

So in the future, as we run the muon on proton stretchiness experiment and find the geometry involved is a torus for the proton with a donut hole that is 3.14... times the diameter size as the torus cross section diameter size. Then we have proven that the Proton is a torus of 840MeV and the muon as atom's true electron is inside the proton torus.

Can we set up a computer that can digest the data and come up with a geometry structure of bombarding hydrogen protons by muons???

AP