From: eli...@ggslnagg.li (Evangelista Liatos)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Subject: Re: A single experiment demonstrating the violation of inertia,
throws out the theories of Einstein, and much more. Einstein had thought
something like this would happen!
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2023 09:37:49 -0000 (UTC)
CUx064dBDiFfGtgXvFWbr3HuilPPtyRk0SOoGzMu5mFP757ZmcANHogrrbJ553Y
m3ZgQwODckdryfu83agzMAUkptM86QWyeemgkIlKuU9alhpSNACclxibircXebh
wLZx62TlnWxm4BSxGua8dIRpe0MzpQqCJvlHGRKTCvWI7hlMGooQRmawb5T4yn9
Z0tuAs1t5RdFa9Y3RPZkAgetv0BLQs5gPxmq/4H/pU866nB2MYO7z0CoCY5oBod
Pg+kwhYvofgI+1mTAdKLo+wzmWKjVuUUUfdvNoMdtrfDPQ+4tguPpAw2lRkhl04
mzAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
 by: Evangelista Liatos - Tue, 11 Jul 2023 09:37 UTC

Volney wrote:

> On 7/9/2023 7:54 PM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
>> So am I pushing the armature in this video, Moroney?
>
> Probably. On the other hand, railguns are a thing so there's a slim
> chance you created railgun-like behavior.

These NATO countries are like little children puffing up their chests to
an adult saying you can't hurt me. What happens when the United States
pulls up stakes and runs *_which_it_has_a_reputation_of_doing_*.

Demons will say anything to entice you to let your guard down, and open
your doors to them. The Africans, Native Americans, Indians, were all
gullible and naive. They listened to the Demons pretty words and fairy
tales. Once the Demon comes in, they entrench themselves, and enslave the
males, and slaughter everyone else. Go read history, if you think this
Demon has changed, I can assure you, they have not. They even forced the
Chinese to buy opium with gold and silver. Human Rights? PLEASE!

Agreed..rename a town in Poland Ukraine, and you'll get all the peace you
want.

https://%72t.com/ru%73%73ia/579509-kuleba-ukraine-nato-argument/

Re: A single experiment demonstrating the violation of inertia, throws out the theories of Einstein, and much more. Einstein had thought something like this would happen!

<u8jsv2$2uul2$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=119927&group=sci.physics.relativity#119927

From: vol...@invalid.invalid (Volney)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2023 11:37:05 -0400
 by: Volney - Tue, 11 Jul 2023 15:37 UTC

On 7/11/2023 5:37 AM, Evangelista Liatos wrote:

> Demons will say anything to entice you to let your guard down, and open
> your doors to them. The Africans, Native Americans, Indians, were all
> gullible and naive. They listened to the Demons pretty words and fairy
> tales. Once the Demon comes in, they entrench themselves, and enslave the
> males, and slaughter everyone else. Go read history, if you think this
> Demon has changed, I can assure you, they have not.

That is *exactly* what the demon 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ia卐 is doing! Demon 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ia卐
says lots of pretty words like "denazifying" Ukraine, "Russian World" or
"liberating" Russians when their plans were to come in, entrench
themselves, slaughter the men, and rape and kidnap everyone else. Go
read history, if you think this demon 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ia卐 has changed, I can
assure you, they have not.

The Ukrainians aren't fooled. They know their only choices are to fight
back or be genocided by 卐Путлер卐.

> While this loser would be hiding in a nuclear bunker

That's 卐Putler卐, alright. Hiding in his bunker below one of his palaces,
two week quarantine for anyone who needs to actually see him, and
sending one of his doubles whenever he has to be seen in public. It's
funny seeing this, people not only recognize 卐Putler's卐 double as a
double, they can tell _which_ double it is!

Re: A single experiment demonstrating the violation of inertia, throws out the theories of Einstein, and much more. Einstein had thought something like this would happen!

<u8k9ua$13qer$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=119947&group=sci.physics.relativity#119947

From: ooe...@intnootn.on (Connie Totolos)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2023 19:18:34 -0000 (UTC)
ERMJ/IHEyTJBTBhBbsBg9Aqn6CMCKAqCp5L7DpGx6G2DvuvFiDd13aPrujQJEKD
JewzROkY4upVRKSMDXAGTDfN9FUkoG8cMXwYgMrj3RXxGt4anehHALdLSFw3HMk
KVkyVorPAykEPvf6qbhE4lN5swdGgUI/A7mV/H6eBF2LjnEYzQf++N1vtQx7wQQ
Txqn6gNSm8kAA4nyb/UVLoK/QfaYNwCSX9jXp7UaejiXu3Bwpq8VkmFOchcGe2f
6FBI7dyz9myKAlN+LAuLmhdysHhb/5GHRw38OnMFPNaqFhAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg ==
0_:{[qZNGj+FV;e.T3C%Ag7Q)[Md!+TQEDB~*L3
 by: Connie Totolos - Tue, 11 Jul 2023 19:18 UTC

Volney wrote:

> On 7/11/2023 5:37 AM, Evangelista Liatos wrote:
>
>> Demons will say anything to entice you to let your guard down, and open
>> your doors to them. The Africans, Native Americans, Indians, were all
>> gullible and naive. They listened to the Demons pretty words and fairy
>> tales. Once the Demon comes in, they entrench themselves, and enslave
>> the males, and slaughter everyone else. Go read history, if you think
>> this Demon has changed, I can assure you, they have not.
>
> T̶h̶a̶t̶ i̶s̶ *e̶x̶a̶c̶t̶l̶y̶* w̶h̶a̶t̶ t̶h̶e̶ d̶e̶m̶o̶n̶ 卐R̶u̶⚡︎⚡︎i̶a̶卐 i̶s̶ d̶o̶i̶n̶g̶! D̶e̶m̶o̶n̶ 卐R̶u̶⚡︎⚡︎i̶a̶

you idiot, did you remarked the inflate nazi nato swastika, more obvious
now than the hitler swastika??

and how the fuck is Vilnius, *_a_town_in_a_Russian_province_*, is NOT a
*_legitimated_target_*, when the only reason they are there for, is to
kill Russia. How fucking stupid are these Russians, instead of bombing the
nazis, presenting themself with *_their_fucking_nazi_swastika_*, and an
angry bulldog ready to attack and kill, the Russian are just killing their
own people. What kind of traitor is this WEF affiliated putin. What a
disgrace.