Saints should always be judged guilty until they are proven innocent. -- George Orwell

tech / sci.physics.relativity / For Athel's eyes only

SubjectAuthor
* For Athel's eyes onlypatdolan
`* Re: For Athel's eyes onlyAthel Cornish-Bowden
 `* Re: For Athel's eyes onlypatdolan
  `* Re: For Athel's eyes onlyAthel Cornish-Bowden
   `* Re: For Athel's eyes onlypatdolan
    `* Re: For Athel's eyes onlyLou
     `* Re: For Athel's eyes onlypatdolan
      +- Re: For Athel's eyes onlyPaul Alsing
      `- Re: For Athel's eyes onlyLou

1
For Athel's eyes only

<ecee7cc0-8aeb-4981-acdb-8fcaba1f80a7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=119960&group=sci.physics.relativity#119960

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2023 15:34:45 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: For Athel's eyes only
From: patdo...@comcast.net (patdolan)
 by: patdolan - Tue, 11 Jul 2023 22:34 UTC

50 million years ago in what is now northwestern Colorado, a katydid died, sank to the bottom of a lake and was quickly buried in fine sediments, where it remained until its compressed fossil was recovered in recent years. When researchers examined the fossil under a microscope, they saw that not only had many of the insect's hard structures been preserved in the compressed shale, so had several internal organs and tissues, which are not normally fossilized.1

Evolutionists understandably attempt to put a secular spin on this contemporary insect fossil discovery.

"Obviously, having a fossil species of a modern genus is really significant because it confirms the antiquity of this lineage," [Prairie Research Institute paleoentomologist Sam] Heads said. "Now we know that about 50 million years ago, this genus had already evolved and already had a morphology that mimics the grass in which it lives and hides from predators." The find will help scientists understand how this group of insects evolved and when they developed their unique physical structure, he said.1

The “antiquity” of this lineage is hardly confirmed! The only thing this fossil find tells scientists is this is a katydid just like the kind we find today. It says nothing about “how this group of insects evolved.” The specimen shows it had to be rapidly and catastrophically buried, “[b]ut perhaps the most striking feature of this fossil is the really exceptional, remarkable preservation of internal organs–organs that you just don’t see in fossils.”1 We do see remarkable and exceptional preservation of creatures, both of this fossil and increasing numbers of soft tissue ensconced within dinosaur fossils..3 Interestingly, original soft tissue has been found in none other than a Green River Formation fossil.4

Regardless, the public is expected to believe there has been no evolution (i.e. stasis) of this insect for 50 million years: “To double-check his analysis, Heads dissected several katydid specimens of the same genus [Arethaea] to match what he was seeing in the fossil. "They look exactly the same," he said.”1 Creationists are not surprised. Katydids have always been katydids. Paleontologists, however, cannot let go of, or even question, deep evolutionary time even when confronted with physical evidence such as this fossil.5-6

References

Yates, D. Ancient katydid fossil reveals muscles, digestive tract, glands and a testicle. Illinois News Bureau. Posted on news.illinois.edu June 26, 2023, accessed June 29, 2023.
Tomkins, J. 2022. The Five Rules of Flood Paleontology. Acts & Facts. 51 (5).
Thomas, B. Over a Dozen More Dinosaur Soft Tissues. Creation Science Update.. Posted on ICR.org September 12, 2019, accessed June 30, 2023.
Thomas, B. Green River Formation Fossil Has Original Soft Tissue. Creation Science Update. Posted on ICR.org May 12, 2011, accessed June 30, 2023.
Sherwin, F. Physical Evidence Trumps Evolution Theory. Creation Science Update. Posted on ICR.org May 25, 2023, accessed June 30, 2023.
Thomas, B. Mummified Dinosaur Skin Looks Young. Creation Science Update. Posted on ICR.org July 30, 2009, accessed June 30, 2023.

Re: For Athel's eyes only

<kh7337Fqi41U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=119990&group=sci.physics.relativity#119990

From: athel...@gmail.com (Athel Cornish-Bowden)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: For Athel's eyes only
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2023 09:29:43 +0200
 by: Athel Cornish-Bowden - Wed, 12 Jul 2023 07:29 UTC

On 2023-07-11 22:34:45 +0000, patdolan said:

> 50 million years ago in what is now northwestern Colorado, a katydid
> died, sank to the bottom of a lake and was quickly buried in fine
> sediments, where it remained until its compressed fossil was recovered
> in recent years....

I don't know why you think I would want to read this. In the unlikely
event of my wanting to know what misunderstandings the creationists are
promoting I know where to find it.

It's no great surprise to see that your general crackpottery extends to
biology and evolution as well as to physics. Maybe now you can explain
why you think the orange loser actually won the last presidential
election but that it was stolen from him.

--
athel -- biochemist, not a physicist, but detector of crackpots

Re: For Athel's eyes only

<a5524542-aba4-4c51-bbfb-a04906f7c85an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=120021&group=sci.physics.relativity#120021

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2023 10:36:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: patdo...@comcast.net (patdolan)
 by: patdolan - Wed, 12 Jul 2023 17:36 UTC

On Wednesday, July 12, 2023 at 12:29:47 AM UTC-7, Athel Cornish-Bowden wrote:
> On 2023-07-11 22:34:45 +0000, patdolan said:
>

> > 50 million years ago in what is now northwestern Colorado, a katydid
> > died, sank to the bottom of a lake and was quickly buried in fine
> > sediments, where it remained until its compressed fossil was recovered
> > in recent years....
>
> I don't know why you think I would want to read this. In the unlikely
> event of my wanting to know what misunderstandings the creationists are
> promoting I know where to find it.
>
> It's no great surprise to see that your general crackpottery extends to
> biology and evolution as well as to physics. Maybe now you can explain
> why you think the orange loser actually won the last presidential
> election but that it was stolen from him.
>

> --
> athel -- biochemist, not a physicist, but detector of crackpots

Glad to. Let's use Wisconsin as an example.The WI state Supreme Court ruled in effect that the 2020 election was illegal. https://www.npr.org/2022/07/08/1100696685/wisconsin-supreme-court-ballot-drop-boxes-disability-assistance.

We can also look at the precinct by precinct fraud in MI, AL, AZ and PA that cost Trump those states. Trump won the 2020 election. Trump has successfully delegitimized the 2020 election in the minds of the majority. Now he is painting a hopeful portrait of a transgressive-free, immigration-regulated, energy-rich, inflation-free, homeless-removed, China-corralled, Deep State-obliterated, abortion-depricated, crime-free America.

I am proud of the fact that Grampa Trump first applied for American citizenship right here in the Willian Rufus DeVane King Kounty Kourt House in Seattle. He also ran a brothel on Skid Road in Seattle before moving operations to the mining community of Monte Cristo in the heart of N. Cascades then moved again to the Klondike gold rush.

Re: For Athel's eyes only

<kh87hjF2vonU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=120023&group=sci.physics.relativity#120023

From: athel...@gmail.com (Athel Cornish-Bowden)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2023 19:51:47 +0200
 by: Athel Cornish-Bowden - Wed, 12 Jul 2023 17:51 UTC

On 2023-07-12 17:36:27 +0000, patdolan said:

> On Wednesday, July 12, 2023 at 12:29:47 AM UTC-7, Athel Cornish-Bowden wrote:
>> On 2023-07-11 22:34:45 +0000, patdolan said:>> >> > 50 million years
>> ago in what is now northwestern Colorado, a katydid> > died, sank to
>> the bottom of a lake and was quickly buried in fine> > sediments, where
>> it remained until its compressed fossil was recovered
>>> in recent years....>> I don't know why you think I would want to read
>>> this. In the unlikely> event of my wanting to know what
>>> misunderstandings the creationists are> promoting I know where to find
>>> it.>> It's no great surprise to see that your general crackpottery
>>> extends to> biology and evolution as well as to physics. Maybe now you
>>> can explain> why you think the orange loser actually won the last
>>> presidential> election but that it was stolen from him.>>> --> athel --
>>> biochemist, not a physicist, but detector of crackpots
>
> Glad to. Let's use Wisconsin as an example.The WI state Supreme Court
> ruled in effect that the 2020 election was illegal.
> https://www.npr.org/2022/07/08/1100696685/wisconsin-supreme-court-ballot-drop-boxes-disability-assistance.
>

> We can also look at the precinct by precinct fraud in MI, AL, AZ and PA
> that cost Trump those states. Trump won the 2020 election. Trump has
> successfully delegitimized the 2020 election in the minds of the
> majority. Now he is painting a hopeful portrait of a
> transgressive-free, immigration-regulated, energy-rich, inflation-free,
> homeless-removed, China-corralled, Deep State-obliterated,
> abortion-depricated, crime-free America.
> I am proud of the fact that Grampa Trump first applied for American
> citizenship right here in the Willian Rufus DeVane King Kounty Kourt
> House in Seattle. He also ran a brothel on Skid Road in Seattle before
> moving operations to the mining community of Monte Cristo in the heart
> of N. Cascades then moved again to the Klondike gold rush.

Interesting. What other crackpot opinions do you hold? Do you think
that vaccination causes autism? That the Moon landing was faked? That
the Earth is flat? etc.

--
athel -- biochemist, not a physicist, but detector of crackpots

Re: For Athel's eyes only

<4d1b0b5b-dc43-4428-ac83-c0f6ab6288f4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=120024&group=sci.physics.relativity#120024

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2023 10:59:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: patdo...@comcast.net (patdolan)
 by: patdolan - Wed, 12 Jul 2023 17:59 UTC

On Wednesday, July 12, 2023 at 10:51:51 AM UTC-7, Athel Cornish-Bowden wrote:
> On 2023-07-12 17:36:27 +0000, patdolan said:
>
> > On Wednesday, July 12, 2023 at 12:29:47 AM UTC-7, Athel Cornish-Bowden wrote:
> >> On 2023-07-11 22:34:45 +0000, patdolan said:>> >> > 50 million years
> >> ago in what is now northwestern Colorado, a katydid> > died, sank to
> >> the bottom of a lake and was quickly buried in fine> > sediments, where
> >> it remained until its compressed fossil was recovered
> >
> > Glad to. Let's use Wisconsin as an example.The WI state Supreme Court
> > ruled in effect that the 2020 election was illegal.
> > https://www.npr.org/2022/07/08/1100696685/wisconsin-supreme-court-ballot-drop-boxes-disability-assistance.
> >

> > We can also look at the precinct by precinct fraud in MI, AL, AZ and PA
> > that cost Trump those states. Trump won the 2020 election. Trump has
> > successfully delegitimized the 2020 election in the minds of the
> > majority. Now he is painting a hopeful portrait of a
> > transgressive-free, immigration-regulated, energy-rich, inflation-free,
> > homeless-removed, China-corralled, Deep State-obliterated,
> > abortion-depricated, crime-free America.
> > I am proud of the fact that Grampa Trump first applied for American
> > citizenship right here in the Willian Rufus DeVane King Kounty Kourt
> > House in Seattle. He also ran a brothel on Skid Road in Seattle before
> > moving operations to the mining community of Monte Cristo in the heart
> > of N. Cascades then moved again to the Klondike gold rush.
> Interesting. What other crackpot opinions do you hold? Do you think
> that vaccination causes autism? That the Moon landing was faked? That
> the Earth is flat? etc.
> --
> athel -- biochemist, not a physicist, but detector of crackpots
Well, I know of two young men, sons of acquaintances, who lost their lives to the covid vaccine. One was a marine. The other, a welder. I lost count of the number of acquaintances with severe adverse reactions. And I know of no acquaintance who got the jab who didn't also contract covid. You know of course that it was the micro-spheres in the third round of manufacturing that went right to heart tissue because of a contaminant. There was no required testing. Why would there be, when the manufacturers had absolute immunity from law suits. A Trump-RFKJR ticket would be fine with me. It's time for covid justice.

Re: For Athel's eyes only

<cdf5278c-e94c-4913-b736-51e306f59d1fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=120303&group=sci.physics.relativity#120303

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2023 06:08:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: noelturn...@live.co.uk (Lou)
 by: Lou - Sat, 15 Jul 2023 13:08 UTC

On Wednesday, 12 July 2023 at 18:59:37 UTC+1, patdolan wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 12, 2023 at 10:51:51 AM UTC-7, Athel Cornish-Bowden wrote:

> > > Glad to. Let's use Wisconsin as an example.The WI state Supreme Court
> > > ruled in effect that the 2020 election was illegal.
> > > https://www.npr.org/2022/07/08/1100696685/wisconsin-supreme-court-ballot-drop-boxes-disability-assistance.
> > >

> > > We can also look at the precinct by precinct fraud in MI, AL, AZ and PA
> > > that cost Trump those states. Trump won the 2020 election. Trump has
> > > successfully delegitimized the 2020 election in the minds of the
> > > majority. Now he is painting a hopeful portrait of a
> > > transgressive-free, immigration-regulated, energy-rich, inflation-free,
> > > homeless-removed, China-corralled, Deep State-obliterated,
> > > abortion-depricated, crime-free America.
> > > I am proud of the fact that Grampa Trump first applied for American
> > > citizenship right here in the Willian Rufus DeVane King Kounty Kourt
> > > House in Seattle. He also ran a brothel on Skid Road in Seattle before
> > > moving operations to the mining community of Monte Cristo in the heart
> > > of N. Cascades then moved again to the Klondike gold rush.
> > Interesting. What other crackpot opinions do you hold? Do you think
> > that vaccination causes autism? That the Moon landing was faked? That
> > the Earth is flat? etc.
> > --
> > athel -- biochemist, not a physicist, but detector of crackpots
> Well, I know of two young men, sons of acquaintances, who lost their lives to the covid vaccine. One was a marine. The other, a welder. I lost count of the number of acquaintances with severe adverse reactions. And I know of no acquaintance who got the jab who didn't also contract covid. You know of course that it was the micro-spheres in the third round of manufacturing that went right to heart tissue because of a contaminant. There was no required testing. Why would there be, when the manufacturers had absolute immunity from law suits. A Trump-RFKJR ticket would be fine with me. It's time for covid justice.

You seem to forget. It was during Trumps presidency and Republican
control of the Senate and Supreme Court that the US government locked
everyone up and approved and started forcing people to take covid vax.
Not the democrats.
Not surprising since it meant Donny and his billionaire friends could rip
off the taxpayer for trillions under the guise of Covid.
So your friends can put the blame of the Covid hoax and the vax squarely
on old Donny.

Re: For Athel's eyes only

<d5d2dfdb-6c0b-4fc5-ba60-4c9343e3f658n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=120351&group=sci.physics.relativity#120351

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2023 15:28:13 -0700 (PDT)
From: patdo...@comcast.net (patdolan)
 by: patdolan - Sat, 15 Jul 2023 22:28 UTC

On Saturday, July 15, 2023 at 6:08:27 AM UTC-7, Lou wrote:
> On Wednesday, 12 July 2023 at 18:59:37 UTC+1, patdolan wrote:

> > > Interesting. What other crackpot opinions do you hold? Do you think
> > > that vaccination causes autism? That the Moon landing was faked? That
> > > the Earth is flat? etc.
> > > --
> > > athel -- biochemist, not a physicist, but detector of crackpots
> > Well, I know of two young men, sons of acquaintances, who lost their lives to the covid vaccine. One was a marine. The other, a welder. I lost count of the number of acquaintances with severe adverse reactions. And I know of no acquaintance who got the jab who didn't also contract covid. You know of course that it was the micro-spheres in the third round of manufacturing that went right to heart tissue because of a contaminant. There was no required testing. Why would there be, when the manufacturers had absolute immunity from law suits. A Trump-RFKJR ticket would be fine with me. It's time for covid justice.
> >
> You seem to forget. It was during Trumps presidency and Republican
> control of the Senate and Supreme Court that the US government locked
> everyone up and approved and started forcing people to take covid vax.
> Not the democrats.
> Not surprising since it meant Donny and his billionaire friends could rip
> off the taxpayer for trillions under the guise of Covid.
> So your friends can put the blame of the Covid hoax and the vax squarely
> on old Donny.
Don't you remember Trump's address on the WH balcony after getting off the Helo ride from Walter Reid where he was cured of covid? He said "Don't let this covid scare you....go to work...get the shot or don't get the shot..."

Although I do hold Trump somewhat accountable for the hold-harmless law for the vaccines. But also keep in mind that Fauci lied to him about the lethality of covid, on orders from the Big Pharma and the Democrat party. Trump know this now and has promised to bring Fauci and Big Pharma to Justice.

Re: For Athel's eyes only

<ee72da33-6fef-47e4-ab1a-fce1ee90a738n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=120368&group=sci.physics.relativity#120368

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2023 21:26:51 -0700 (PDT)
From: pnals...@gmail.com (Paul Alsing)
 by: Paul Alsing - Sun, 16 Jul 2023 04:26 UTC

On Saturday, July 15, 2023 at 3:28:15 PM UTC-7, patdolan wrote:

> But also keep in mind that Fauci lied to him about the lethality of covid, on orders from the Big Pharma and the Democrat party.

And your evidence for this wild claim is what, exactly? Be specific.

Re: For Athel's eyes only

<4bd65432-f4cf-4803-98bf-7cf387f5f5e3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=120388&group=sci.physics.relativity#120388

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2023 02:56:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: noelturn...@live.co.uk (Lou)
 by: Lou - Sun, 16 Jul 2023 09:56 UTC

On Saturday, 15 July 2023 at 23:28:15 UTC+1, patdolan wrote:
> On Saturday, July 15, 2023 at 6:08:27 AM UTC-7, Lou wrote:

> > > Well, I know of two young men, sons of acquaintances, who lost their lives to the covid vaccine. One was a marine. The other, a welder. I lost count of the number of acquaintances with severe adverse reactions. And I know of no acquaintance who got the jab who didn't also contract covid. You know of course that it was the micro-spheres in the third round of manufacturing that went right to heart tissue because of a contaminant. There was no required testing. Why would there be, when the manufacturers had absolute immunity from law suits. A Trump-RFKJR ticket would be fine with me. It's time for covid justice.
> > >
> > You seem to forget. It was during Trumps presidency and Republican
> > control of the Senate and Supreme Court that the US government locked
> > everyone up and approved and started forcing people to take covid vax.
> > Not the democrats.
> > Not surprising since it meant Donny and his billionaire friends could rip
> > off the taxpayer for trillions under the guise of Covid.
> > So your friends can put the blame of the Covid hoax and the vax squarely
> > on old Donny.
> Don't you remember Trump's address on the WH balcony after getting off the Helo ride from Walter Reid where he was cured of covid? He said "Don't let this covid scare you....go to work...get the shot or don't get the shot...."
>
> Although I do hold Trump somewhat accountable for the hold-harmless law for the vaccines. But also keep in mind that Fauci lied to him about the lethality of covid, on orders from the Big Pharma and the Democrat party. Trump know this now and has promised to bring Fauci and Big Pharma to Justice.

With all due respect you’ve either been royally conned or are duplicitous.
Remember Machiavelli & Propaganda. You forget that Adolf said the death
camps were actually holiday camps the Jews enjoyed visiting.
First of all the record is there that you and others on the right ignore.
Make no mistake...Trumps presidency and control of senate
LOCKED everyone up, APPROVED the vax (that Trump pretends to hate)
and were the ones who started ENFORCING the vax.
Not Biden. He only inherited the Republican covid hoax. And by the way
It’s under Biden it is now over.
As for Trump pretending he’s against lock up and vax😂🤣
Let me ask you. If you were Trump and Conservatives and wanted to fake
the pandemic to steal trillions from taxpayers...how would you con everyone
into thinking it’s a real pandemic? How?
Get Trump and the religious right to say it’s a hoax.
Because immediately you con your low IQ supporters into not blaming you
for lock up and vax.
And more importantly you con the very influential liberal voter into thinking
it isn’t a hoax and is actually a dangerous pandemic.😂
Because the fact is that the best way to get a liberal into believing anything
is to tell the liberals trump thinks it’s a hoax.
Because liberals HATE trump. And would jump over a cliff if Trump told
then it wasn’t a good idea.
The same happened in UK. The right wing extremists conservative elite
locked everyone up, enforced the vax and then got their puppet Boris to copy
Trump and question the legitimacy of Covid. All the liberals hated Boris
and decided if Boris thought it was a hoax....Covid must be real!!
Not realising that Boris and Tory elite were partying the night away
having just conned UK voters into letting Boris and co steal 300£ billion
from taxpayers under the guise of a Covid scam.