"Laugh while you can, monkey-boy." -- Dr. Emilio Lizardo

tech / sci.math / Fire WM & his spammers, Gottingen Uni's Metin Tolan, Germany's Anja Karliczek ministry of educ, and Jim Burns perpetual sci.math spammer, all for teaching slant cut of cone is ellipse when it never was -- it is a oval. Many of the WM spam brigade..

SubjectAuthor
* Fire WM & his spammers, Gottingen Uni's Metin Tolan, Germany's AnjaArchimedes Plutonium
+- Re: Fire WM & his spammers, Gottingen Uni's Metin Tolan, Germany'sArchimedes Plutonium
+- Re: Fire WM & his spammers, Gottingen Uni's Metin Tolan, Germany'sArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: Fire WM & his spammers, Gottingen Uni's Metin Tolan, Germany'szelos...@gmail.com
 +* Re: Fire WM & his spammers, Gottingen Uni's Metin Tolan, Germany'sArchimedes Plutonium
 |`* Re: Fire WM & his spammers, Gottingen Uni's Metin Tolan, Germany'sArchimedes Plutonium
 | `* Re: Fire WM & his spammers, Gottingen Uni's Metin Tolan, Germany'sArchimedes Plutonium
 |  `- Re: Fire WM & his spammers, Gottingen Uni's Metin Tolan, Germany'sArchimedes Plutonium
 `- Re: Fire WM & his spammers, Gottingen Uni's Metin Tolan, Germany'sY A

1
Fire WM & his spammers, Gottingen Uni's Metin Tolan, Germany's Anja Karliczek ministry of educ, and Jim Burns perpetual sci.math spammer, all for teaching slant cut of cone is ellipse when it never was -- it is a oval. Many of the WM spam brigade..

<b0a06e2c-792d-4c50-8c88-7fc604f43a58n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=120162&group=sci.math#120162

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2022 17:55:35 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Fire WM & his spammers, Gottingen Uni's Metin Tolan, Germany's Anja
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 28 Nov 2022 01:55 UTC

Fire WM & his spammers, Gottingen Uni's Metin Tolan, Germany's Anja Karliczek ministry of educ, and Jim Burns perpetual sci.math spammer, all for teaching slant cut of cone is ellipse when it never was -- it is a oval.

Many of the WM spam brigade are likely to be a party goon club to keep WM on top of the leader board 1st page-- Chris Thomasson, Gus Gassmann, Fritz Feldhase, Sergi_o, Jim Burns, is it a gay party all to keep WM spam on front page, but one thing is certain, WM threads are vapid, vacuum, empty of math, if not for the outright idiocy of "dark numbers". Is WM posts a gay party in sci.math? Or is it a deliberate attempt to brainwash young people-- that ellipse is a conic, and 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction and that "dark numbers" are not only up WM arse sideways, but in every day life.

Dr.Terence Tao along with Dr. Gene D.Block fired from UCLA for teaching propaganda -- truth is slant cut of cone is Oval, never the ellipse, yet UCLA continues their propaganda of ellipse as slant cut.

Our youth in science education are precise, and as always in science-- Truth wins, not cliche of propaganda, those that can no longer "prove items of contention". Nor do bands of hate mongers with their sex drive, rule science just because the band together.

In the below, Kibo Parry M. a hatemonger, never a scientist with his 938 is 12% short of 945, makes the argument which appears to be the argument that Dr. Tao and Dr. Block support at UCLA, but which brainwashes our youth in their education of science.

Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 9:52:21 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Or, 938.2720813/105.6583745 = 8.88024338572. A proton is about the mass
> of 8.88 muons, not 9. About 12% short.

Archimedes Plutonium
Oct 25, 2022, 12:44:56 AM
to sci.math
Kibo better than Dr.Tao in math-- yet Kibo Parry M still believes 938 is 12% short of 945. But Dr. Terence Tao of UCLA, runs and hides, hides and runs whenever the question arises-- is slant cut of cone a ellipse or as AP proves-- it is a Oval. No, Dr. Tao should be drummed out of math completely. At least the dawn is awakening in Kibo, that cone has but one axis of symmetry, yet a ellipse requires 2 axes of symmetry. For here is the awful situation of a person not in math-- Kibo Parry M. who is on his way of the "realization slant cut of cone is a OVAL, never the ellipse". Yet there you have the idiot-of-math Dr. Tao at UCLA, run and hide, run Terry, hide Terry. Same thing can be said of Ruth Charney the recent head of AMS, run Ruth, hide Ruth, even though your so called specialty was geometry, Ruth, Ruth, run and hide.

On 10/23/2022 1:51 AM, Michael Moroney wrote:
> It may be unclear in the last line why that is the
> equation of an ellipse if C>0, but the left side is a constant, and the
> right side is C*(x-K)^2 + y^2, which is the formula of an ellipse. K=k*S/C.

This proof skips several steps before the last line, so it's far from
obvious. I will have to make it clearer, and add the skipped steps back in.

---------

Kibo of course is a loud math in sci.math and sci.physics and should never have posted but watched and listened.

3rd published book

AP's Proof-Ellipse was never a Conic Section // Math proof series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Ever since Ancient Greek Times it was thought the slant cut into a cone is the ellipse. That was false. For the slant cut in every cone is a Oval, never an Ellipse. This book is a proof that the slant cut is a oval, never the ellipse. A slant cut into the Cylinder is in fact a ellipse, but never in a cone.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07PLSDQWC
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 11, 2019
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 1621 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 20 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

Proofs Ellipse is never a Conic section, always a Cylinder section and a Well Defined Oval definition//Student teaches professor series, book 5 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 14May2022. This is AP's 68th published book of science.

Preface: A similar book on single cone cut is a oval, never a ellipse was published in 11Mar2019 as AP's 3rd published book, but Amazon Kindle converted it to pdf file, and since then, I was never able to edit this pdf file, and decided rather than struggle and waste time, decided to leave it frozen as is in pdf format. Any new news or edition of ellipse is never a conic in single cone is now done in this book. The last thing a scientist wants to do is wade and waddle through format, when all a scientist ever wants to do is science itself. So all my new news and thoughts of Conic Sections is carried out in this 68th book of AP. And believe you me, I have plenty of new news.

In the course of 2019 through 2022, I have had to explain this proof often on Usenet, sci.math and sci.physics. And one thing that constant explaining does for a mind of science, is reduce the proof to its stripped down minimum format, to bare bones skeleton proof. I can prove the slant cut in single cone is a Oval, never the ellipse in just a one sentence proof. Proof-- A single cone and oval have just one axis of symmetry, while a ellipse requires 2 axes of symmetry, hence slant cut is always a oval, never the ellipse..

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B081TWQ1G6
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ November 21, 2019
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 827 KB
• Simultaneous device usage ‏ : ‎ Unlimited
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 51 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Fire WM & his spammers, Gottingen Uni's Metin Tolan, Germany's Anja Karliczek ministry of educ, and Jim Burns perpetual sci.math spammer, all for teaching slant cut of cone is ellipse when it never was -- it is a oval. Many of the WM spam brigade

<a975439b-e284-4192-be0f-2ff6f74c9d68n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=120223&group=sci.math#120223

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2022 14:29:29 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Fire WM & his spammers, Gottingen Uni's Metin Tolan, Germany's
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 28 Nov 2022 22:29 UTC

WM,.. Ben Bacarisse
Three proofs of dark numbers contd
WM <askasker48@gmail.com> writes: (AKA Dr. Wolfgang Mückenheim or Mueckenheim who teaches
4:22 PM

> [...]
> Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 14, 2019
> Language ‏ : ‎ English
> File size ‏ : ‎ 1309 KB
> Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
> Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
> Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
> Print length ‏ : ‎ 154 pages
> Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> -Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #128,729 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
> #2 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
> #134 in Calculus (Books)
> #20 in Calculus (Kindle Store)

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Fire WM & his spammers, Gottingen Uni's Metin Tolan, Germany's Anja Karliczek ministry of educ, and Jim Burns perpetual sci.math spammer, all for teaching slant cut of cone is ellipse when it never was -- it is a oval. Many of the WM spam brigade

<7ca443e7-45b0-4943-b30d-a5fa8898638an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=120248&group=sci.math#120248

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2022 22:33:17 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 29 Nov 2022 06:33 UTC

Is Fritz Feldhase actually a person or just another alias name for the spam poster WM, to keep his spamming rubbish on front page of sci.math??? For one thing is truly obvious,-- the math ignorant WM and Feldhase cannot admit slant cut of cone is Oval, never ellipse, and if you are this much of a math failure, anything else you say about math is not worth posting.

Three proofs of dark numbers contd
On Tuesday, November 29, 2022 at 6:21:00 AM UTC+1, Jim Burns wrote: > > But I am not an
12:21 AM

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
WM turning Gottingen Uni & Germany into a gay-pick-up-bar, starting with sci.math//NewsFlash-- Mueckenheim, who attends your bar? Jim Burns, Fritz Feldhase, Chris Thomasson, Gus Gassmann, Sergi_o, Zelos, FromTheRafters, yet not a single one there
Nov 28

Dan Christensen's profile photo
Dan Christensen
2

Re: Fire WM & his spammers, Gottingen Uni's Metin Tolan, Germany's Anja Karliczek ministry of educ, and Jim Burns perpetual sci.math spammer, all for teaching slant cut of cone is ellipse when it never was -- it is a oval. Many of the WM spam brigade

<9e8fa46c-2c74-4021-8051-d8bfebe7b6afn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=120249&group=sci.math#120249

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2022 00:40:26 -0800 (PST)
From: zelos.ma...@gmail.com (zelos...@gmail.com)
 by: zelos...@gmail.com - Tue, 29 Nov 2022 08:40 UTC

måndag 28 november 2022 kl. 02:55:40 UTC+1 skrev Archimedes Plutonium:
> Fire WM & so he can become my boyfriend and fuck me in the ass!

Archie, we know you are gay but do you need to tell everyone?

Re: Fire WM & his spammers, Gottingen Uni's Metin Tolan, Germany's Anja Karliczek ministry of educ, and Jim Burns perpetual sci.math spammer, all for teaching slant cut of cone is ellipse when it never was -- it is a oval. Many of the WM spam brigade

<f0bc7d2b-9fe8-40c4-9fc3-b2ea8ba8c7f5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=120308&group=sci.math#120308

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2022 11:32:15 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 29 Nov 2022 19:32 UTC

WM continues along with his Sifalites to treat sci.math as a gay-pick-up bar, not as a forum for math, when neither WM nor his stupid Sifalites admit slant cut of cone is Oval, never ellipse and their mindboggling stupidity of Boole logic 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction.

WM
, …
Sergi o
Three proofs of dark numbers contd
zelos...@gmail.com schrieb am Dienstag, 29. November 2022 um 18:59:47 UTC+1: > tisdag 29 november
1:02 PM

Chase Rossini's profile photo
Chase Rossini
, …
Bobby Spanò
Re: FRIEDMANN's 1922 Accidental Proof of God
George Hammond wrote: > SNIIP SPAM you sure? These guys are blowing up energy pipelines for the
12:56 PM

Bobby Spanò's profile photo
Bobby Spanò
Re: forgyvme i sick i cry
Bobby Spanò wrote: > My brain run low on oxygen when Donald Trump's ballsack become lodged in
12:42 PM

Dan Christensen's profile photo
Dan Christensen
, …
Mostowski Collapse
Without Loss of Generality: A limited of method of proof
There are now two WLOG proofs, your post here, and mine here: > > > 76 EXIST(p):EXIST(q):[~p
12:30 PM

Dan Christensen's profile photo
Dan Christensen
, …
Mostowski Collapse
"Without loss of generality" may not be formalizable
No the final conclusion is now: > > > 76 EXIST(p):EXIST(q):[~p=q & color(p)=color(q)]
12:24 PM

Bobby Spanò's profile photo
Bobby Spanò
Re: How much gravity is too much gravity?

Re: Fire WM & his spammers, Gottingen Uni's Metin Tolan, Germany's Anja Karliczek ministry of educ, and Jim Burns perpetual sci.math spammer, all for teaching slant cut of cone is ellipse when it never was -- it is a oval. Many of the WM spam brigade

<5ae2d7eb-cfd6-4de2-8c3d-f3a68505b18dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=123795&group=sci.math#123795

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2023 06:23:09 -0800 (PST)
From: angel000...@gmail.com (Y A)
 by: Y A - Mon, 9 Jan 2023 14:23 UTC

Look this

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀🌞⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ 🛩
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀🌧️🌧️🌧️⠀⠀🌧️🌧️⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀🌧️🌧️🌧️⠀⠀🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️⠀⠀🌧️🌧️⠀⠀⠀🌧️🌧️🌧️⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀🕊️ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀🌴⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀🍄 ⠀⠀⠀⠀ 🌼⠀⠀⠀⠀ 🌻
🟫🟫🟫🟫🟫🟫🟫🟫🟫🟫🟫🟫🟫🟫🟫🟫🟫🟫🟫🟫🟫🟫🟫🟫🟫🟫

How do You rate this on 1....10 scale ?

On Tuesday, November 29, 2022 at 10:40:31 AM UTC+2, zelos...@gmail.com wrote:
> måndag 28 november 2022 kl. 02:55:40 UTC+1 skrev Archimedes Plutonium:
> > Fire WM & so he can become my boyfriend and fuck me in the ass!
>
> Archie, we know you are gay but do you need to tell everyone?

Re: Fire WM & his spammers, Gottingen Uni's Metin Tolan, Germany's Anja Karliczek ministry of educ, and Jim Burns perpetual sci.math spammer, all for teaching slant cut of cone is ellipse when it never was -- it is a oval. Many of the WM spam brigade

<8879c7d8-739e-408b-a60a-2e963cf02a64n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=123834&group=sci.math#123834

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2023 13:22:43 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 9 Jan 2023 21:22 UTC

WM,Sergi_o,Susanne Schneider,Metin Tolan,Anja Karliczek,Susanne Schneider,Steffen Schumann, Cynthia A. Volkert are they forever going to be mindless idiots of math--slant cut of cone is oval, never ellipse geometry.

And here you can plainly see the side EC is smaller than CF, while a ellipse requires them to be equal
......../\E
....../ c.\
F / .......\

entrance E of planar cut, and "c" the center axis, and F the exit of planar cut, cF is far larger than Ec.

Are they trying to turn sci.math into a gay pick up bar rather than legitimate math with endless day after day spam?

WM 30 "Who recognizes... dark numbers"
Sergi_o 68, "Questions on...."
Wolfgang Mueckenheim 324 "Three proofs of dark numbers..."
of the fine Bacarisse cheese
Ben Bacarisse 323 "Three proofs of dark numbers..."
FromTheRafters (more like gutters) 221 "Two similar..."
Sergi_o 161 "Two similar..."
Ben Bacarisse 133, "Two similar properties..."

WM turning Gottingen Germany into geometry failures.
Kibo chasing corpses in WM gay pick up bar, for Kibo sure does not know the difference between Oval and ellipse as seen in his latest stupidity-- a revolving axis as Kibo the moron and BWR describes it--

Let's try again with your little diagram, fixed.

On Monday, December 5, 2022 at 1:48:16 PM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> On 12/5/2022 12:22 AM, Chris M. Thomasson wrote:

Kibo Parry M on Harvard's Dr. Hau.
Kibo on > I want to fuck her corpse
On Sunday, September 11, 2022 at 12:07:15 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> I want to fuck her corpse
Why Kibo??? Because she refuses to finish her experiment and see all the light vanishes simultaneously, or is it because she can not admit slant cut of cone is Oval, never ellipse???

On Monday, January 18, 2021 at 2:06:24 PM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> fails at math and science:

Re: Drs.Larry Summers, Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall of Harvard, teach percentages correctly??-- Moroney//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole (1)
By Michael Moroney 1/23/18, 44 posts 461 views

On Sunday, September 11, 2022 at 12:07:15 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> I want to fuck her corpse
Kibo Parry Moroney in 1997 blows his CIA cover-- to the entire world, mind you---
Re: Archimedes Vanadium, America's most beloved poster

On Tuesday, November 1, 2022 at 9:13:14 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>"Court Jester of Math"

Kibo,is Ruth Charney of AMS the model in your book, for she cannot admit the slant cut of cone is Oval, never the ellipse as proven by AP in 2016? I know it falls on deaf ears of Kibo with his 938 is 12% short of 945. And Ruth, would the AMS publish Kibo's 938 is 12% short of 945, because the AMS certainly will not publish AP's conic proof? Maybe that is all the AMS publishes-- fake math.

On Tuesday, September 13, 2022 at 10:40:13 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>"physics hater"
> tarded:
> Drag Queen of Science, especially Physics

AP no longer tolerates 30 year nonstop stalker shitheads like Kibo Parry M.

<7859f0ee-95d0-496b-bb99-82a69cc5c79cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=123913&group=sci.math#123913

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2023 11:59:32 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 10 Jan 2023 19:59 UTC

Sergi,Wolfgang M. Weyand,Brigitta Wolff,Metin Tolan,Anja Karliczek,Susanne Schneider,Steffen Schumann, Cynthia A. Volkert are they forever going to be mindless idiots of math--slant cut of cone is oval, never ellipse geometry..
> And here you can plainly see the side EC is smaller than CF, while a ellipse requires them to be equal
> ......./\E
> ...../ c.\
> F / .......\
>
> entrance E of planar cut, and "c" the center axis, and F the exit of planar cut, cF is far larger than Ec.
>
> Are they trying to turn sci.math into a gay pick up bar rather than legitimate math with endless day after day spam?

Sergi 46 "Who recognizes.."
Fritz Feldhase 43 "Who recognizes...dark numbers"

<77deb10c-4708-4f2f-937b-f54819df6d5en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=123936&group=sci.math#123936

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2023 15:29:06 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 10 Jan 2023 23:29 UTC

Sergi,Jurgen Habermass,Horst Stocker,Gerd Binnig,Anja Karliczek,Susanne Schneider,Steffen Schumann, Cynthia A. Volkert are they forever going to be mindless idiots of math--slant cut of cone is oval, never ellipse geometry.
> > And here you can plainly see the side EC is smaller than CF, while a ellipse requires them to be equal
> >
> > entrance E of planar cut, and "c" the center axis, and F the exit of planar cut, cF is far larger than Ec.
> >
> > Are they trying to turn sci.math into a gay pick up bar rather than legitimate math with endless day after day spam?
Sergi 59 "Who recognizes.."