According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless.

tech / sci.math / Re: Drs.Larry Summers, Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall of Harvard, teach percentages correctly??-- Moroney//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Drs.Larry Summers, Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall of Harvard,Archimedes Plutonium

1
Re: Drs.Larry Summers, Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall of Harvard, teach percentages correctly??-- Moroney//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole

<db4efae4-0b72-4b50-a5ff-67f950928c7bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=121253&group=sci.math#121253

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2022 18:06:26 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Drs.Larry Summers, Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall of Harvard,
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 10 Dec 2022 02:06 UTC

Kibo on Harvard's Dr.Hau "want to fuck her corpse"

Why Kibo Parry M. does 30 years of stalking end up for in the fucking of corpses???? You are a failure from Rensselaer, from science, from stalking, does that end up in necrophilia for Kibo Parry M?????

In my recent book on Psychology I will include necrophilia as where a failed person channels that electricity of failure into his sex nerve channel-- and goes wild--

On Friday, December 9, 2022 at 6:57:26 PM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> fails at math and science:
> I want to fuck her corpse
Kibo science failure on "fucking her corpse"

Kibo Parry M on Harvard's Dr. Hau.
Kibo on > I want to fuck her corpse
On Sunday, September 11, 2022 at 12:07:15 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> I want to fuck her corpse
Why Kibo??? Because she refuses to finish her experiment and see all the light vanishes simultaneously, or is it because she can not admit slant cut of cone is Oval, never ellipse???

On Monday, January 18, 2021 at 2:06:24 PM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> fails at math and science:

Re: Drs.Larry Summers, Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall of Harvard, teach percentages correctly??-- Moroney//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole (1)
By Michael Moroney 1/23/18, 44 posts 461 views

Kibo on Wiles & Penrose are math failures, too stupid to even admit slant cut of cone is Oval, not ellipse.

James Kibo Parry M. 30 year paid stalker and Rensselaer science failure with his 938 is 12% short of 945

Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 9:52:21 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Or, 938.2720813/105.6583745 = 8.88024338572. A proton is about the mass
> of 8.88 muons, not 9. About 12% short.

Re: Drs.Larry Summers, Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall of Harvard, teach percentages correctly??-- Moroney//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole

<3af6cb79-1dba-4f37-8c41-c68e51e39c2fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=121696&group=sci.math#121696

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2022 22:49:53 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 16 Dec 2022 06:49 UTC

Kibo Parry M on Sheldon Glashow who cannot ask the simple question which is the atom's true electron -- muon or 0.5MeV particle.

On Saturday, December 10, 2022 at 10:02:35 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Almost certainly mentally ill. Narcissistic Personality
> Disorder/megalomania leading to his delusions of greatness, whatever it
> is that makes one unable to see in himself what he can see in others,
> delusional thinking, Dunning-Kruger (but Dunning-Kruger is probably
> automatic with NPD/megalomania), a touch of paranoid schizophrenia. And
> autism. Lots of repetitive autistic patterns that make sense only to him.

> I wonder if it's subconscious recognition that he *can't* answer
> scientific questions, either with his own made-up pseudoscience or the
> correct science theories like Ohm's Law.

Well, Kibo Parry is certainly insane as is anyone who stalks for 30 years nonstop. But as for Sheldon Glashow, it is simply a stupidity of science, a failure of science to think that a proton is 938 MeV with electron outside flying around at near speed of light and weighing only 0.5MeV, only a kook would think this particle would hang on. Yet Sheldon is so pathetically dumb he can never raise the question nor the idea that the true electron is the muon stuck inside the proton which is only 840MeV and doing the Faraday law with proton. Sheldon is a stupid failed physicist. While Kibo is a sickfuck insane stalker.

AP

Re: Drs.Larry Summers, Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall of Harvard, teach percentages correctly??-- Moroney//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole

<75b5bf24-7247-4d6b-9eb6-a68a2f39425bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=122687&group=sci.math#122687

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2022 20:28:54 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 29 Dec 2022 04:28 UTC

Kibo Parry M drawing of failed physicist Sheldon Glashow
On Wednesday, December 28, 2022 at 9:53:19 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Remember, proclaiming absurd "physics" as fact is one of the reasons we
> laugh at your buddy Plutonium. We'll laugh at you for the same reason.
> Angel writes:
> Dec 27, 2022, 8:36:22 PM
> to sci.math
> ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠛⢉⢉⠉⠉⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
> ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠠⡰⣕⣗⣷⣧⣀⣅⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
> ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⣠⣳⣟⣿⣿⣷⣿⡿⣜⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
> ⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠁⠄⣳⢷⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣝⠖⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
> ⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⠄⢢⡹⣿⢷⣯⢿⢷⡫⣗⠍⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
> ⣿⣿⣿⡏⢀⢄⠤⣁⠋⠿⣗⣟⡯⡏⢎⠁⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
> ⣿⣿⣿⠄⢔⢕⣯⣿⣿⡲⡤⡄⡤⠄⡀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
> ⣿⣿⠇⠠⡳⣯⣿⣿⣾⢵⣫⢎⢎⠆⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
> ⣿⣿⠄⢨⣫⣿⣿⡿⣿⣻⢎⡗⡕⡅⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
> ⣿⣿⠄⢜⢾⣾⣿⣿⣟⣗⢯⡪⡳⡀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
> ⣿⣿⠄⢸⢽⣿⣷⣿⣻⡮⡧⡳⡱⡁⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
> ⣿⣿⡄⢨⣻⣽⣿⣟⣿⣞⣗⡽⡸⡐⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
> ⣿⣿⡇⢀⢗⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣞⡵⡣⣊⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
> ⣿⣿⣿⡀⡣⣗⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⡯⡺⣼⠎⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
> ⣿⣿⣿⣧⠐⡵⣻⣟⣯⣿⣷⣟⣝⢞⡿⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
> ⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⢘⡺⣽⢿⣻⣿⣗⡷⣹⢩⢃⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
> ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠄⠪⣯⣟⣿⢯⣿⣻⣜⢎⢆⠜⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
> ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠄⢣⣻⣽⣿⣿⣟⣾⡮⡺⡸⠸⣿⣿⣿⣿
> ⣿⣿⡿⠛⠉⠁⠄⢕⡳⣽⡾⣿⢽⣯⡿⣮⢚⣅⠹⣿⣿⣿
> Archimedes Plutonium kirjutas Kolmapäev, 28. detsember 2022 kl 00:25:35 UTC+2:
> > Andrew Wiles ceased being a mathematician ever since he started to run and hide from his mistakes of geometry-- a slant cut in cone is a Oval, never the ellipse. Run Andrew, Hide Andrew, the coward of mathematics

Why, James Kibo Parry (Moron--) ??? Because Sheldon Glashow is far too stupid to ask which is the Atom's true electron -- the Muon or 0.5MeV particle????
Harry Cliff, Cole, Cooper,David John Sainsbury,Cambridge University ever ask the question, which is the atom's true electron-- muon or 0.5MeV particle which AP says is the Dirac magnetic monopole while the real electron is a muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law. In fact so stupid is this list of so called physicists that they went through life believing the slant cut in single cone is a ellipse, when in reality it is a Oval of 1 axis of symmetry for the cone has 1 axis of symmetry but ellipse requires 2 axes of symmetry. The minds of all these so called physicists are not good enough to be doing physics. In fact, so stupid in science and math are all these people that when told in High School or College that a slant cut in single cone is a ellipse, they believed it, and believe in it to this day without so much as ever questioning the idea that a single cone and oval have just 1 axis of symmetry while ellipse requires 2 axes of symmetry, and yet many on this list were awarded science prizes. Maybe for ignorance of science but not for truth of science.

1) think a slant cut in single cone is a ellipse when it is proven to be a Oval, never the ellipse. For the cone and oval have 1 axis of symmetry, while ellipse has 2.
2) think Boole logic is correct with AND truth table being TFFF when it really is TTTF in order to avoid 2 OR 1 =3 with AND as subtraction
3) can never do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus and are too ignorant in math to understand that analysis of something is not proving something in their "limit hornswaggle"
4) too stupid in science to ask the question of physics-- is the 1897 Thomson discovery of a 0.5MeV particle actually the Dirac magnetic monopole and that the muon is the true electron of atoms stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law. Showing that Peter Higgs, Sheldon Glashow, Ed Witten, John Baez, Roger Penrose, Arthur B. McDonald are sapheads when it comes to logical thinking in physics with their do nothing proton, do nothing electron.