tech / sci.electronics.design / resistor matrix for dummy load

SubjectAuthor
* resistor matrix for dummy loadJohn Larkin
+* Re: resistor matrix for dummy loadTabby
|`- Re: resistor matrix for dummy loadJohn Larkin
+* Re: resistor matrix for dummy loadHul Tytus
|+* Re: resistor matrix for dummy loadJohn Larkin
||`* Re: resistor matrix for dummy loadDJ Delorie
|| `- Re: resistor matrix for dummy loadJohn Larkin
|`* Re: resistor matrix for dummy loadneo5...@gmail.com
| `* Re: resistor matrix for dummy loadJohn Larkin
|  `* Re: resistor matrix for dummy loadJan Panteltje
|   `- Re: resistor matrix for dummy loadJohn Larkin
+* Re: resistor matrix for dummy loadMartin Brown
|`* Re: resistor matrix for dummy loadJohn Larkin
| `* Re: resistor matrix for dummy loadMartin Brown
|  `* Re: resistor matrix for dummy loadJohn Larkin
|   `- Re: resistor matrix for dummy loadAri Fin
+* Re: resistor matrix for dummy loadehsjr
|`* Re: resistor matrix for dummy loadJohn Larkin
| `- Re: resistor matrix for dummy loadehsjr
+- Re: resistor matrix for dummy loadAri Fin
`- Re: resistor matrix for dummy loadAri Fin

1
resistor matrix for dummy load

<0flo5ihtols5jjb9nb8cpl2ra7r00a6rqb@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=121467&group=sci.electronics.design#121467

From: jlar...@highlandSNIPMEtechnology.com (John Larkin)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Subject: resistor matrix for dummy load
Date: Wed, 10 May 2023 20:15:21 -0700
 by: John Larkin - Thu, 11 May 2023 03:15 UTC

I'm still playing around with my 8-channel dummy load board. Rather
than simulating resistances electronically, it looks easier to just
switch wirewound resistors with solid-state relays.

Something like this:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wj8y8k4tadbg99p/P945_Matrix_M3.jpg?raw=1

which can go from 41 to 1600 ohms.

The first two clusters, two resistors and three relays, allow one
resistor to be on, 2 in series, 2 in parallel, open, and short. This
sort of optimizes spreading the heat out among the resistors.

The problem is that it's really hard to think about. It can make 128
useful resistor combinations, and a lot of silly ones. Of the 128, the
sequence of resistances looks kinda goofy; we'll select a sub-list
that the customer can select from. Somehow.

Some resistance values appear several times in the list, and some have
better power dissipation sharing than others. 200 ohms is an obvious
case; it can be done 5 different ways. Seven, if some redundant cases
are included.

I wrote a couple of PowerBasic programs to analyze the legal cases,
but somebody will still have to do some hard thinking. Nice puzzle,
actually.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d5wqv3xkznsfcuk/P945_M3_SORTED.csv.txt?dl=0

Re: resistor matrix for dummy load

<75e6fa90-d89a-40e4-ac97-07159c538d9dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=121469&group=sci.electronics.design#121469

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Wed, 10 May 2023 20:53:47 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: resistor matrix for dummy load
From: tabbyp...@gmail.com (Tabby)
 by: Tabby - Thu, 11 May 2023 03:53 UTC

On Thursday, 11 May 2023 at 04:15:38 UTC+1, John Larkin wrote:
> I'm still playing around with my 8-channel dummy load board. Rather
> than simulating resistances electronically, it looks easier to just
> switch wirewound resistors with solid-state relays.
>
> Something like this:
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/wj8y8k4tadbg99p/P945_Matrix_M3.jpg?raw=1
>
> which can go from 41 to 1600 ohms.
>
> The first two clusters, two resistors and three relays, allow one
> resistor to be on, 2 in series, 2 in parallel, open, and short. This
> sort of optimizes spreading the heat out among the resistors.
>
> The problem is that it's really hard to think about. It can make 128
> useful resistor combinations, and a lot of silly ones. Of the 128, the
> sequence of resistances looks kinda goofy; we'll select a sub-list
> that the customer can select from. Somehow.
>
> Some resistance values appear several times in the list, and some have
> better power dissipation sharing than others. 200 ohms is an obvious
> case; it can be done 5 different ways. Seven, if some redundant cases
> are included.
>
> I wrote a couple of PowerBasic programs to analyze the legal cases,
> but somebody will still have to do some hard thinking. Nice puzzle,
> actually.
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/d5wqv3xkznsfcuk/P945_M3_SORTED.csv.txt?dl=0

Your diag shows 8 resistors, 9 relays. Is it not cheaper to use less relays & more powerful resistors?

Re: resistor matrix for dummy load

<c1qo5i9g18ta3fg34q1ggagl9dh3k4596r@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=121470&group=sci.electronics.design#121470

From: jlar...@highlandSNIPMEtechnology.com (John Larkin)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Wed, 10 May 2023 21:14:58 -0700
 by: John Larkin - Thu, 11 May 2023 04:14 UTC

On Wed, 10 May 2023 20:53:47 -0700 (PDT), Tabby <tabbypurr@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Thursday, 11 May 2023 at 04:15:38 UTC+1, John Larkin wrote:
>> I'm still playing around with my 8-channel dummy load board. Rather
>> than simulating resistances electronically, it looks easier to just
>> switch wirewound resistors with solid-state relays.
>>
>> Something like this:
>>
>> https://www.dropbox.com/s/wj8y8k4tadbg99p/P945_Matrix_M3.jpg?raw=1
>>
>> which can go from 41 to 1600 ohms.
>>
>> The first two clusters, two resistors and three relays, allow one
>> resistor to be on, 2 in series, 2 in parallel, open, and short. This
>> sort of optimizes spreading the heat out among the resistors.
>>
>> The problem is that it's really hard to think about. It can make 128
>> useful resistor combinations, and a lot of silly ones. Of the 128, the
>> sequence of resistances looks kinda goofy; we'll select a sub-list
>> that the customer can select from. Somehow.
>>
>> Some resistance values appear several times in the list, and some have
>> better power dissipation sharing than others. 200 ohms is an obvious
>> case; it can be done 5 different ways. Seven, if some redundant cases
>> are included.
>>
>> I wrote a couple of PowerBasic programs to analyze the legal cases,
>> but somebody will still have to do some hard thinking. Nice puzzle,
>> actually.
>>
>> https://www.dropbox.com/s/d5wqv3xkznsfcuk/P945_M3_SORTED.csv.txt?dl=0
>
>Your diag shows 8 resistors, 9 relays. Is it not cheaper to use less relays & more powerful resistors?

The surface-mount solid-state relays are tiny. The 5 watt wirewound
resistors are big and optimizing their use is a serious goal.

The resistors are about 1" high and I don't have room for anything
bigger.

https://www.digikey.com/en/products/detail/te-connectivity-passive-product/SQMW51R0J/2365645

I can't crowd them too much because I need air flow around them.
Paralleling helps a lot to spread the heat too.

About like this:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j2xj60pxgifvk9w/P945_pcb_may_7.jpg?raw=1

Re: resistor matrix for dummy load

<u3jt54$com$1@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=121530&group=sci.electronics.design#121530

From: ht...@panix.com (Hul Tytus)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 11 May 2023 23:19:00 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Hul Tytus - Thu, 11 May 2023 23:19 UTC

John - possibly for your reference: some time ago I was
testing some 2 watt metal oxide resisters to get an idaea
of how hardy they are with over spec currents. Temperature
wise this went to 800 degf measured by a thermocouple.
At that point a red glow was visible at the center of the
device. Hardy they are. That device, when cool, was slightly
altered in resistance in the neighbor hood of 1 or 2 %.
They went back in the stock bin.

Hul

John Larkin <jlarkin@highlandsnipmetechnology.com> wrote:

> I'm still playing around with my 8-channel dummy load board. Rather
> than simulating resistances electronically, it looks easier to just
> switch wirewound resistors with solid-state relays.

> Something like this:

> https://www.dropbox.com/s/wj8y8k4tadbg99p/P945_Matrix_M3.jpg?raw=1

> which can go from 41 to 1600 ohms.

> The first two clusters, two resistors and three relays, allow one
> resistor to be on, 2 in series, 2 in parallel, open, and short. This
> sort of optimizes spreading the heat out among the resistors.

> The problem is that it's really hard to think about. It can make 128
> useful resistor combinations, and a lot of silly ones. Of the 128, the
> sequence of resistances looks kinda goofy; we'll select a sub-list
> that the customer can select from. Somehow.

> Some resistance values appear several times in the list, and some have
> better power dissipation sharing than others. 200 ohms is an obvious
> case; it can be done 5 different ways. Seven, if some redundant cases
> are included.

> I wrote a couple of PowerBasic programs to analyze the legal cases,
> but somebody will still have to do some hard thinking. Nice puzzle,
> actually.

> https://www.dropbox.com/s/d5wqv3xkznsfcuk/P945_M3_SORTED.csv.txt?dl=0

Re: resistor matrix for dummy load

<nh2r5ip2kkjsecesmh5f7cjod1hdfpgcrd@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=121534&group=sci.electronics.design#121534

From: jlar...@highlandSNIPMEtechnology.com (John Larkin)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 11 May 2023 17:39:31 -0700
 by: John Larkin - Fri, 12 May 2023 00:39 UTC

On Thu, 11 May 2023 23:19:00 -0000 (UTC), Hul Tytus <ht@panix.com>
wrote:

>John - possibly for your reference: some time ago I was
>testing some 2 watt metal oxide resisters to get an idaea
>of how hardy they are with over spec currents. Temperature
>wise this went to 800 degf measured by a thermocouple.
>At that point a red glow was visible at the center of the
>device. Hardy they are. That device, when cool, was slightly
>altered in resistance in the neighbor hood of 1 or 2 %.
>They went back in the stock bin.
>
>Hul

I'm going to use some 5 watt wirewounds, maybe push them to 7 watts
with air flow. I expect them to get very hot at 7 watts, and will
measure that.

Re: resistor matrix for dummy load

<xny1lue0oo.fsf@delorie.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=121537&group=sci.electronics.design#121537

From: dj...@delorie.com (DJ Delorie)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 11 May 2023 22:35:51 -0400
 by: DJ Delorie - Fri, 12 May 2023 02:35 UTC

My 3D printer came with wire wound resistors as the primary nozzle
heaters - a pair of 3W 6.8R. With 12V across them, pumping out 21W
each.

That is, until http://www.delorie.com/photos/3d_prints/img_3201.html

Re: resistor matrix for dummy load

<msar5i5b93n75d4b1tu5nuf6cki08tsada@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=121540&group=sci.electronics.design#121540

From: jlar...@highlandSNIPMEtechnology.com (John Larkin)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 11 May 2023 20:05:39 -0700
 by: John Larkin - Fri, 12 May 2023 03:05 UTC

On Thu, 11 May 2023 22:35:51 -0400, DJ Delorie <dj@delorie.com> wrote:

>My 3D printer came with wire wound resistors as the primary nozzle
>heaters - a pair of 3W 6.8R. With 12V across them, pumping out 21W
>each.

Makes me feel better about 7 watts into a 5 watt resistor!

>That is, until http://www.delorie.com/photos/3d_prints/img_3201.html

I remember an early Xerox copier that had flame detectors and CO2 fire
extinguishers inside.

My biggest hazard is probably not my ceramic resistors getting too
hot, but crisping the fiberglass PC board.

Re: resistor matrix for dummy load

<u3ktem$1fn3g$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=121543&group=sci.electronics.design#121543

From: '''newsp...@nonad.co.uk (Martin Brown)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 12 May 2023 09:30:13 +0100
 by: Martin Brown - Fri, 12 May 2023 08:30 UTC

On 11/05/2023 04:15, John Larkin wrote:

> I'm still playing around with my 8-channel dummy load board. Rather
> than simulating resistances electronically, it looks easier to just
> switch wirewound resistors with solid-state relays.
>
> Something like this:
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/wj8y8k4tadbg99p/P945_Matrix_M3.jpg?raw=1
>
> which can go from 41 to 1600 ohms.
>
> The first two clusters, two resistors and three relays, allow one
> resistor to be on, 2 in series, 2 in parallel, open, and short. This
> sort of optimizes spreading the heat out among the resistors.

Isn't a dead short likely to somewhat inconvenience the DUT?

I think you need to mask out K7 when K6 & K8 are closed.
Or use a slightly different network that cannot do a dead short.

__ R __[K']______
V ---[K]---| |
|_______[K']__R___

Only permits open circuit, either resistor or both.

--
Martin Brown

Re: resistor matrix for dummy load

<utjs5itsa2q337jn20unu5k7b4ik0p95is@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=121556&group=sci.electronics.design#121556

From: jlar...@highlandSNIPMEtechnology.com (John Larkin)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 12 May 2023 07:47:24 -0700
 by: John Larkin - Fri, 12 May 2023 14:47 UTC

On Fri, 12 May 2023 09:30:13 +0100, Martin Brown
<'''newspam'''@nonad.co.uk> wrote:

>On 11/05/2023 04:15, John Larkin wrote:
>>

>> I'm still playing around with my 8-channel dummy load board. Rather
>> than simulating resistances electronically, it looks easier to just
>> switch wirewound resistors with solid-state relays.
>>
>> Something like this:
>>
>> https://www.dropbox.com/s/wj8y8k4tadbg99p/P945_Matrix_M3.jpg?raw=1
>>
>> which can go from 41 to 1600 ohms.
>>
>> The first two clusters, two resistors and three relays, allow one
>> resistor to be on, 2 in series, 2 in parallel, open, and short. This
>> sort of optimizes spreading the heat out among the resistors.
>
>Isn't a dead short likely to somewhat inconvenience the DUT?

That's the point, to test the customer's gadget. I just need to be
sure that my SSRs won't blow up.

>I think you need to mask out K7 when K6 & K8 are closed.
>Or use a slightly different network that cannot do a dead short.
>
> __ R __[K']______
>V ---[K]---| |
> |_______[K']__R___
>
>Only permits open circuit, either resistor or both.

Short is a sellable feature. As in simulating ground faults and
inductance, which are not shown on that diagram.

Of the 512 possible relay patterns, only half make any sense and we'll
probably present, maybe, 32 to the customer.

Re: resistor matrix for dummy load

<u3mbo6$1qi73$1@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=121581&group=sci.electronics.design#121581

From: ehs...@verizon.net (ehsjr)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 12 May 2023 17:40:21 -0400
 by: ehsjr - Fri, 12 May 2023 21:40 UTC

On 5/10/2023 11:15 PM, John Larkin wrote:

> I'm still playing around with my 8-channel dummy load board. Rather
> than simulating resistances electronically, it looks easier to just
> switch wirewound resistors with solid-state relays.
>
> Something like this:
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/wj8y8k4tadbg99p/P945_Matrix_M3.jpg?raw=1

Grunble. I get error (404). Dunno if the problem is
at my end.
Ed

<snip>

Re: resistor matrix for dummy load

<4fe2f489-8032-4ab7-be5c-be76ec6850c9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=121583&group=sci.electronics.design#121583

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 12 May 2023 16:45:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: lencari...@gmail.com (Ari Fin)
 by: Ari Fin - Fri, 12 May 2023 23:45 UTC

sebenarnya ini sangat baik lah, pasti

https://arcorpweb.com/tag/jasa-seo-organik/

Re: resistor matrix for dummy load

<524fa176-18f5-4923-9782-1d278bf5e366n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=121584&group=sci.electronics.design#121584

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 12 May 2023 16:46:14 -0700 (PDT)
From: lencari...@gmail.com (Ari Fin)
 by: Ari Fin - Fri, 12 May 2023 23:46 UTC

ada sesuatu yang bagus juga pastinya

https://twitter.com/lencarifin3/status/1644902725304582144
https://twitter.com/lencarifin3/status/1646720706900533248
https://twitter.com/lencarifin3/status/1646720834147618816
https://twitter.com/lencarifin3/status/1646726175388205057
https://twitter.com/lencarifin3/status/1646726995349471232
https://twitter.com/lencarifin3/status/1646858857535410180
https://twitter.com/lencarifin3/status/1647023805976690688
https://twitter.com/lencarifin3/status/1647032681488859136
https://twitter.com/lencarifin3/status/1647034119585685504
https://twitter.com/lencarifin3/status/1647038026550480896
https://twitter.com/lencarifin3/status/1647039368576786434
https://twitter.com/lencarifin3/status/1647044091023355904
https://twitter.com/lencarifin3/status/1647055993367564288
https://twitter.com/lencarifin3/status/1647061023902547969
https://twitter.com/lencarifin3/status/1647061136435740674
https://twitter.com/lencarifin3/status/1647061930803359744
https://twitter.com/lencarifin3/status/1647062502159843328
https://twitter.com/lencarifin3/status/1647063372511465472
https://twitter.com/lencarifin3/status/1647064378464940032
https://twitter.com/lencarifin3/status/1647065341271633920
https://twitter.com/lencarifin3/status/1647405608411496450
https://twitter.com/lencarifin3/status/1647572336483393537
https://twitter.com/lencarifin3/status/1647609936191565825
https://twitter.com/lencarifin3/status/1647612323018977280
https://twitter.com/lencarifin3/status/1647740084974931968
https://twitter.com/lencarifin3/status/1647740162066251776
https://twitter.com/lencarifin3/status/1647740209973559296
https://twitter.com/lencarifin3/status/1648129398619668481
https://twitter.com/lencarifin3/status/1648470145315266561
https://twitter.com/lencarifin3/status/1648470252756545542
https://twitter.com/lencarifin3/status/1648470552787681282
https://twitter.com/lencarifin3/status/1648470734048722944
https://twitter.com/lencarifin3/status/1648828514957942784
https://twitter.com/lencarifin3/status/1648832383934947329
https://twitter.com/lencarifin3/status/1649174389685112832
https://twitter.com/lencarifin3/status/1649175424570896384
https://twitter.com/lencarifin3/status/1649175556351741952
https://twitter.com/lencarifin3/status/1649175659976232960
https://twitter.com/lencarifin3/status/1649175908824252423
https://twitter.com/lencarifin3/status/1649176021005107200
https://twitter.com/lencarifin3/status/1649176115800584192
https://twitter.com/lencarifin3/status/1649176204178776065
https://twitter.com/lencarifin3/status/1649176282964561922
https://twitter.com/lencarifin3/status/1649176390888206336
https://twitter.com/lencarifin3/status/1649176543615401984
https://twitter.com/lencarifin3/status/1649178836507176960
https://twitter.com/lencarifin3/status/1649178768232308738
https://twitter.com/lencarifin3/status/1649178672082059265
https://twitter.com/lencarifin3/status/1649739495955394562
https://twitter.com/lencarifin3/status/1649906734574747648
https://twitter.com/lencarifin3/status/1649908163205021696
https://scribehow.com/shared/Arcorpweb__nkgtBCV3QDqjLtuV5Ddjbg
https://scribehow.com/shared/Arcorpweb__8qv5q5fYRqCHCN7Oo6Nw1w
https://scribehow.com/shared/Arcorpweb__CCXheXwISxGPNk_haNdPCw
https://scribehow.com/shared/Arcorpweb__Y48h_o7-QNei7O_c-cEunw
https://scribehow.com/shared/ARCORPWEB__DE_oTQK7Sjq2u5vkbtvrxg
https://scribehow.com/shared/Arcorpweb__W-SVqfvwSLayugLFAKFWuw
https://scribehow.com/shared/Jayaaluminiumbogor__lwHu3yCMRGOzAGU388VsTA
https://scribehow.com/shared/Upvcjakarta__4xc_VGRiTBa0eWF0K3IeTQ
https://scribehow.com/shared/Nctsurabaya_Workflow__CLI56M9NSzOD_F-hFHoXlw
https://scribehow.com/shared/Bu_Nisa_NCT_Surabaya_Website__AqmdTW88SH62Qja5speJPA
https://scribehow.com/shared/News_NCTsurabayacom__fLvKUEMPTISLlozowDRRUQ
https://scribehow.com/shared/NCT__GpKPvkp-ROqfk-xXPpo_uA
https://scribehow.com/shared/Ekspedisi__mTPlycOgQV2zqzl6gV0HOw
https://scribehow.com/shared/Nctsurabaya__nNfXsxdkTDmeoIDveUcxUQ
https://scribehow.com/shared/Nctsurabaya__h7EWaSBLTjmnRrdZNA_eIQ
https://scribehow.com/shared/NCT_Cargo_Laut__Kew_RwhRQ_Gg3SOjFytKKQ
https://scribehow.com/shared/Nct-cargo__YBgNgr_CRfScLkAzhhkojg
https://scribehow.com/shared/NCT_Bekasi_Jakarta__ueOZU0z7SRC1yDOct9-Nfw
https://scribehow.com/shared/Nct-cargo__6F_kpiDUTXy36h_JxYxP7g
https://scribehow.com/shared/NCT_Bekasi__a-4EqQmzR7StvaZEhpdLAQ
https://scribehow.com/shared/NCT_Cargo__1er43VdJS6qfev79YSAgDA
https://scribehow.com/shared/NCT_Cargo__2z7D5xY_SpqKdC1_Js1eUA
https://scribehow.com/shared/NCT_Pak_Hasmil__2kpi-1-0Rm2vu5BNxTqjTQ
https://elearning.ikipjember.ac.id/claroline/phpbb/viewtopic.php?topic=959&cidReset=true&cidReq=IPK_001
http://opensource.petra.ac.id/~m26411101/TAcoba/forum/topic.php?option=view-topic&topicid=428
https://eclass.iainsalatiga.ac.id/main/forum/viewthread.php?cidReq=MK435&id_session=0&gidReq=0&gradebook=0&origin=&forum=842&thread=1598
http://ruangbelajar.smancmbbs.sch.id/main/forum/viewthread.php?cidReq=TEKNOLOGIINFORMASI&id_session=0&gidReq=0&gradebook=0&origin=&forum=1&thread=44
http://hki.dinus.ac.id/ip-port/forum/detailforum?id=464
https://staipibdg.ac.id/index.php?pilih=forum&modul=yes&action=viewthread&forum_id=5&thread_id=301
https://www.stebisigm.ac.id/index.php?pilih=forum&modul=yes&action=viewthread&forum_id=7&thread_id=1819
https://jurnal.stitmas.ac.id/index.php/tarqiyah/comment/view/11/0/2187
https://journal.unismuh.ac.id/index.php/ar-ribh/comment/view/9194/0/166749
http://komguruti.lpkia.ac.id/index.php?topic=176727.0
https://elearning.fastikom-unsiq.ac.id/claroline/phpbb/viewtopic.php?topic=990&cidReset=true&cidReq=001
http://www.elearning.stit-almubarok.ac.id/main/forum/viewthread.php?cidReq=INFORMASI&id_session=0&gidReq=0&gradebook=0&origin=&forum=1&thread=44
https://learning.univrab.ac.id/main/forum/viewthread.php?cidReq=INFORMASIDATA&id_session=0&gidReq=0&gradebook=0&origin=&forum=99&thread=93
http://elearning.smkn9pandeglang.sch.id/main/forum/viewthread.php?cidReq=SISTEMINFORMASI&id_session=0&gidReq=0&gradebook=0&origin=&forum=7&thread=50
https://sman1sampit.sch.id/index.php?pilih=forum&modul=yes&action=viewthread&forum_id=7&thread_id=3254
https://atro-amalbhaktimedan.ac.id/index.php?pilih=forum&modul=yes&action=viewthread&forum_id=5&thread_id=551
https://jurnal.untan.ac.id/index.php/JEEP/comment/view/51481/0/56935
https://elearning.unsulbar.ac.id/main/forum/viewthread.php?cidReq=INFORMASI&id_session=0&gidReq=0&gradebook=0&origin=&forum=639&thread=758
http://elearning.stai-br.ac.id/main/forum/viewthread.php?cidReq=SISTEMINFORMASI&id_session=0&gidReq=0&gradebook=0&origin=&forum=1&thread=44
https://fh.pedatri.trisakti.ac.id/main/forum/viewthread.php?cidReq=DATAINFORMASI&id_session=0&gidReq=0&gradebook=0&origin=&forum=1&thread=44
https://elearning.sttsaptataruna.ac.id/main/forum/viewthread.php?cidReq=INFORMASIPUBLIK&id_session=0&gidReq=0&gradebook=0&origin=&forum=1&thread=45
https://fatek.unsrat.ac.id/informatika/?topic=penggunaan-mesin-cetak-batako-langkah-langkah-dan-panduan-praktis
https://alumni.uniks.ac.id/index.php?pilih=forum&modul=yes&action=viewthread&forum_id=23&thread_id=714
https://stt-tawangmangu.ac.id/index.php?pilih=forum&modul=yes&action=viewthread&forum_id=6&thread_id=2707
https://elearning.stikma.ac.id/claroline/phpbb/viewtopic.php?topic=623&cidReset=true&cidReq=JM7891
https://forumq2a.staidk.ac.id/index.php?qa=471&qa_1=penggunaan-mesin-cetak-batako-langkah-langkah-panduan-praktis
https://info.stkippgri-lubuklinggau.ac.id/index.php?pilih=forum&modul=yes&action=viewthread&forum_id=2&thread_id=229
https://teachin.id/blogs/137001/Penggunaan-Mesin-Cetak-Batako-Langkah-langkah-dan-Panduan-Praktis
https://community.wongcw.com/blogs/414482/Penggunaan-Mesin-Cetak-Batako-Langkah-langkah-dan-Panduan-Praktis
https://elearning.ikipjember.ac.id/claroline/phpbb/viewtopic.php?topic=968&cidReset=true&cidReq=IPK_001
http://opensource.petra.ac.id/~m26411101/TAcoba/forum/topic.php?option=view-topic&topicid=435
https://eclass.iainsalatiga.ac.id/main/forum/viewthread.php?cidReq=MK435&id_session=0&gidReq=0&gradebook=0&origin=&forum=842&thread=1605
http://ruangbelajar.smancmbbs.sch.id/main/forum/viewthread.php?cidReq=TEKNOLOGIINFORMASI&id_session=0&gidReq=0&gradebook=0&origin=&forum=1&thread=51
http://hki.dinus.ac.id/ip-port/forum/detailforum?id=471
https://staipibdg.ac.id/index.php?pilih=forum&modul=yes&action=viewthread&forum_id=5&thread_id=307
https://www.stebisigm.ac.id/index.php?pilih=forum&modul=yes&action=viewthread&forum_id=7&thread_id=1833
https://jurnal.stitmas.ac.id/index.php/tarqiyah/comment/view/11/0/2294
https://journal.unismuh.ac.id/index.php/ar-ribh/comment/view/9194/0/166756
http://komguruti.lpkia.ac.id/index.php?topic=176777.0
https://elearning.fastikom-unsiq.ac.id/claroline/phpbb/viewtopic.php?topic=998&cidReset=true&cidReq=001
http://www.elearning.stit-almubarok.ac.id/main/forum/viewthread.php?cidReq=INFORMASI&id_session=0&gidReq=0&gradebook=0&origin=&forum=1&thread=50
https://learning.univrab.ac.id/main/forum/viewthread.php?cidReq=INFORMASIDATA&id_session=0&gidReq=0&gradebook=0&origin=&forum=99&thread=99
http://elearning.smkn9pandeglang.sch.id/main/forum/viewthread.php?cidReq=SISTEMINFORMASI&id_session=0&gidReq=0&gradebook=0&origin=&forum=7&thread=56
https://sman1sampit.sch.id/index.php?pilih=forum&modul=yes&action=viewthread&forum_id=7&thread_id=3270
https://atro-amalbhaktimedan.ac.id/index.php?pilih=forum&modul=yes&action=viewthread&forum_id=5&thread_id=557
https://jurnal.untan.ac.id/index.php/JEEP/comment/view/51481/0/56945
https://elearning.unsulbar.ac.id/main/forum/viewthread.php?cidReq=INFORMASI&id_session=0&gidReq=0&gradebook=0&origin=&forum=639&thread=764
http://elearning.stai-br.ac.id/main/forum/viewthread.php?cidReq=SISTEMINFORMASI&id_session=0&gidReq=0&gradebook=0&origin=&forum=1&thread=50
https://fh.pedatri.trisakti.ac.id/main/forum/viewthread.php?cidReq=DATAINFORMASI&id_session=0&gidReq=0&gradebook=0&origin=&forum=1&thread=50
https://elearning.sttsaptataruna.ac.id/main/forum/viewthread.php?cidReq=INFORMASIPUBLIK&id_session=0&gidReq=0&gradebook=0&origin=&forum=1&thread=51
https://fatek.unsrat.ac.id/informatika/?topic=mengenal-lebih-dekat-mesin-cetak-batako
https://alumni.uniks.ac.id/index.php?pilih=forum&modul=yes&action=viewthread&forum_id=23&thread_id=720
https://stt-tawangmangu.ac.id/index.php?pilih=forum&modul=yes&action=viewthread&forum_id=6&thread_id=2716
https://elearning.stikma.ac.id/claroline/phpbb/viewtopic.php?topic=629&cidReset=true&cidReq=JM7891
https://forumq2a.staidk.ac.id/index.php?qa=594&qa_1=mengenal-lebih-dekat-mesin-cetak-batako
https://info.stkippgri-lubuklinggau.ac.id/index.php?pilih=forum&modul=yes&action=viewthread&forum_id=2&thread_id=240
https://hallbook.com.br/blogs/102098/Mengenal-Lebih-Dekat-Mesin-Cetak-Batako
https://www.xaphyr.com/blogs/291310/Mengenal-Lebih-Dekat-Mesin-Cetak-Batako
https://elearning.ikipjember.ac.id/claroline/phpbb/viewtopic.php?topic=962&cidReset=true&cidReq=IPK_001
http://opensource.petra.ac.id/~m26411101/TAcoba/forum/topic.php?option=view-topic&topicid=430
https://eclass.iainsalatiga.ac.id/main/forum/viewthread.php?cidReq=MK435&id_session=0&gidReq=0&gradebook=0&origin=&forum=842&thread=1600
http://ruangbelajar.smancmbbs.sch.id/main/forum/viewthread.php?cidReq=TEKNOLOGIINFORMASI&id_session=0&gidReq=0&gradebook=0&origin=&forum=1&thread=46
http://hki.dinus.ac.id/ip-port/forum/detailforum?id=466
https://staipibdg.ac.id/index.php?pilih=forum&modul=yes&action=viewthread&forum_id=5&thread_id=303
https://www.stebisigm.ac.id/index.php?pilih=forum&modul=yes&action=viewthread&forum_id=7&thread_id=1827
https://jurnal.stitmas.ac.id/index.php/tarqiyah/comment/view/11/0/2240
https://journal.unismuh.ac.id/index.php/ar-ribh/comment/view/9194/0/166751
http://komguruti.lpkia.ac.id/index.php?topic=176770.0
https://elearning.fastikom-unsiq.ac.id/claroline/phpbb/viewtopic.php?topic=992&cidReset=true&cidReq=001
http://www.elearning.stit-almubarok.ac.id/main/forum/viewthread.php?cidReq=INFORMASI&id_session=0&gidReq=0&gradebook=0&origin=&forum=1&thread=46
https://learning.univrab.ac.id/main/forum/viewthread.php?cidReq=INFORMASIDATA&id_session=0&gidReq=0&gradebook=0&origin=&forum=99&thread=95
http://elearning.smkn9pandeglang.sch.id/main/forum/viewthread.php?cidReq=SISTEMINFORMASI&id_session=0&gidReq=0&gradebook=0&origin=&forum=7&thread=52
https://sman1sampit.sch.id/index.php?pilih=forum&modul=yes&action=viewthread&forum_id=7&thread_id=3267
https://atro-amalbhaktimedan.ac.id/index.php?pilih=forum&modul=yes&action=viewthread&forum_id=5&thread_id=553
https://jurnal.untan.ac.id/index.php/JEEP/comment/view/51481/0/56938
https://elearning.unsulbar.ac.id/main/forum/viewthread.php?cidReq=INFORMASI&id_session=0&gidReq=0&gradebook=0&origin=&forum=639&thread=760
http://elearning.stai-br.ac.id/main/forum/viewthread.php?cidReq=SISTEMINFORMASI&id_session=0&gidReq=0&gradebook=0&origin=&forum=1&thread=46
https://fh.pedatri.trisakti.ac.id/main/forum/viewthread.php?cidReq=DATAINFORMASI&id_session=0&gidReq=0&gradebook=0&origin=&forum=1&thread=46
https://elearning.sttsaptataruna.ac.id/main/forum/viewthread.php?cidReq=INFORMASIPUBLIK&id_session=0&gidReq=0&gradebook=0&origin=&forum=1&thread=47
https://fatek.unsrat.ac.id/informatika/?topic=meningkatkan-efisiensi-konstruksi-dengan-menggunakan-mesin-cetak-paving
https://alumni.uniks.ac.id/index.php?pilih=forum&modul=yes&action=viewthread&forum_id=23&thread_id=716
https://stt-tawangmangu.ac.id/index.php?pilih=forum&modul=yes&action=viewthread&forum_id=6&thread_id=2711
https://elearning.stikma.ac.id/claroline/phpbb/viewtopic.php?topic=625&cidReset=true&cidReq=JM7891
https://info.stkippgri-lubuklinggau.ac.id/index.php?pilih=forum&modul=yes&action=viewthread&forum_id=2&thread_id=241
https://forumq2a.staidk.ac.id/index.php?qa=530&qa_1=meningkatkan-efisiensi-konstruksi-dengan-menggunakan-paving
https://www.exoltech.us/blogs/100865/Meningkatkan-Efisiensi-Konstruksi-dengan-Menggunakan-Mesin-Cetak-Paving
https://demo.sngine.com/blogs/209705/Meningkatkan-Efisiensi-Konstruksi-dengan-Menggunakan-Mesin-Cetak-Paving
https://elearning.ikipjember.ac.id/claroline/phpbb/viewtopic.php?topic=969&cidReset=true&cidReq=IPK_001
http://opensource.petra.ac.id/~m26411101/TAcoba/forum/topic.php?option=view-topic&topicid=436
https://eclass.iainsalatiga.ac.id/main/forum/viewthread.php?cidReq=MK435&id_session=0&gidReq=0&gradebook=0&origin=&forum=842&thread=1606
http://ruangbelajar.smancmbbs.sch.id/main/forum/viewthread.php?cidReq=TEKNOLOGIINFORMASI&id_session=0&gidReq=0&gradebook=0&origin=&forum=1&thread=52
http://hki.dinus.ac.id/ip-port/forum/detailforum?id=472
https://staipibdg.ac.id/index.php?pilih=forum&modul=yes&action=viewthread&forum_id=5&thread_id=308
https://www.stebisigm.ac.id/index.php?pilih=forum&modul=yes&action=viewthread&forum_id=7&thread_id=1835
https://jurnal.stitmas.ac.id/index.php/tarqiyah/comment/view/11/0/2347
https://journal.unismuh.ac.id/index.php/ar-ribh/comment/view/9194/0/166757
http://komguruti.lpkia.ac.id/index.php?topic=176787.0
https://elearning.fastikom-unsiq.ac.id/claroline/phpbb/viewtopic.php?topic=999&cidReset=true&cidReq=001
http://www.elearning.stit-almubarok.ac.id/main/forum/viewthread.php?cidReq=INFORMASI&id_session=0&gidReq=0&gradebook=0&origin=&forum=1&thread=51
https://learning.univrab.ac.id/main/forum/viewthread.php?cidReq=INFORMASIDATA&id_session=0&gidReq=0&gradebook=0&origin=&forum=99&thread=100
http://elearning.smkn9pandeglang.sch.id/main/forum/viewthread.php?cidReq=SISTEMINFORMASI&id_session=0&gidReq=0&gradebook=0&origin=&forum=7&thread=57
https://sman1sampit.sch.id/index.php?pilih=forum&modul=yes&action=viewthread&forum_id=7&thread_id=3273
https://atro-amalbhaktimedan.ac.id/index.php?pilih=forum&modul=yes&action=viewthread&forum_id=5&thread_id=561
https://jurnal.untan.ac.id/index.php/JEEP/comment/view/51481/0/56946
https://elearning.unsulbar.ac.id/main/forum/viewthread.php?cidReq=INFORMASI&id_session=0&gidReq=0&gradebook=0&origin=&forum=639&thread=765
http://elearning.stai-br.ac.id/main/forum/viewthread.php?cidReq=SISTEMINFORMASI&id_session=0&gidReq=0&gradebook=0&origin=&forum=1&thread=51
https://fh.pedatri.trisakti.ac.id/main/forum/viewthread.php?cidReq=DATAINFORMASI&id_session=0&gidReq=0&gradebook=0&origin=&forum=1&thread=51
https://elearning.sttsaptataruna.ac.id/main/forum/viewthread.php?cidReq=INFORMASIPUBLIK&id_session=0&gidReq=0&gradebook=0&origin=&forum=1&thread=52
https://fatek.unsrat.ac.id/informatika/?topic=meningkatkan-produktivitas-dan-kualitas-dengan-mesin-paving-block-hidrolik
https://alumni.uniks.ac.id/index.php?pilih=forum&modul=yes&action=viewthread&forum_id=23&thread_id=721
https://stt-tawangmangu.ac.id/index.php?pilih=forum&modul=yes&action=viewthread&forum_id=6&thread_id=2717
https://elearning.stikma.ac.id/claroline/phpbb/viewtopic.php?topic=630&cidReset=true&cidReq=JM7891
https://forumq2a.staidk.ac.id/index.php?qa=640&qa_1=meningkatkan-produktivitas-kualitas-dengan-paving-hidrolik
https://info.stkippgri-lubuklinggau.ac.id/index.php?pilih=forum&modul=yes&action=viewthread&forum_id=2&thread_id=242
https://www.e-sathi.com/blogs/298830/Meningkatkan-Produktivitas-dan-Kualitas-dengan-Mesin-Paving-Block-Hidrolik
https://joyrulez.com/blogs/287347/Meningkatkan-Produktivitas-dan-Kualitas-dengan-Mesin-Paving-Block-Hidrolik
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=mesin+paving&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/mesin-paving-block/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=blog&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/blog/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=mesin&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/category/mesin/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=Multi+Baja&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/author/admint/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=mesin+paving+surabaya&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/tag/mesin-paving-surabaya/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=mesin+cetak+batako+surabaya&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/tag/mesin-cetak-batako-surabaya/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=mesin+paving+block+otomatis&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/mesin-paving-block-otomatis/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=mesin+pemotong+paving+block&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/mesin-pemotong-paving-block-canggih-dan-otomatis/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=mesin+pembuat+paving&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/mesin-pembuat-paving/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=mesin+cetak+paving+block&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/mesin-cetak-paving-block/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=mesin+batako+hidrolik&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/mesin-batako-hidrolik/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=mesin+pembuat+batako&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/mesin-pembuat-batako/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=mesin+paving+surabaya&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/mesin-paving-surabaya/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=mesin+paving+block&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/mesin-paving-block/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=mesin+pres+batako&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/mesin-pres-batako/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=alat+cetak+batako&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/alat-cetak-batako/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=mesin+paving+block+hidrolik&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/tag/mesin-paving-block-hidrolik/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=alat&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/tag/alat/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=anti&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/tag/anti/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=bali&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/tag/bali/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=batako&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/tag/batako/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=bataok&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/tag/bataok/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=besi&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/tag/besi/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=block&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/tag/block/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=cat&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/tag/cat/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=cetak&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/tag/cetak/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=cetakan&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/tag/cetakan/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=drop&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/tag/drop/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=gravitasi&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/tag/gravitasi/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=hidrolik&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/tag/hidrolik/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=hidrolis&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/tag/hidrolis/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=jual&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/tag/jual/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=kediri&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/tag/kediri/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=kegunaan&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/tag/kegunaan/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=lumut&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/tag/lumut/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=mesin&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/tag/mesin/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=minimalis&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/tag/minimalis/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=mojokerto&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/tag/mojokerto/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=motif&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/tag/motif/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=nusa+dua&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/tag/nusa-dua/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=otomatis&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/tag/otomatis/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=pagar&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/tag/pagar/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=paving&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/tag/paving/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=pemasangan&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/tag/pemasangan/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=pembuat&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/tag/pembuat/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=pemotong&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/tag/pemotong/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=pencetak&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/tag/pencetak/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=plester&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/tag/plester/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=pres&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/tag/pres/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=produksi&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/tag/produksi/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=rh1e15&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/tag/rh1e15/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=rh1s12&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/tag/rh1s12/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=rumah&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/tag/rumah/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=segi+6&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/tag/segi-6/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=surabaya&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/tag/surabaya/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=mesin+paving+block+otomatis&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/mesin-cetak-paving-block/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=mesin+paving+block+hidrolik&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/mesin-cetak-paving-block/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=cetakan+paving+block+press&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/mesin-cetak-paving-block/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=mesin+cetak+batako+super+cepat&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/mesin-cetak-paving-block/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=mesin+paving+block&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/mesin-cetak-paving-block/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=cara+potong+paving+block+manual&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/mesin-cetak-paving-block/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=jual+cetakan+paving+block+manual+surabaya&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/mesin-cetak-paving-block/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=mesin+paving+block+semi+otomatis&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/mesin-cetak-paving-block/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=alat+pemotong+paving+manual&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/mesin-cetak-paving-block/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=mesin+pencetak+paving+block&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/mesin-cetak-paving-block/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=cara+buat+cetakan+paving+block&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/mesin-cetak-paving-block/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=mesin+cetak+paving+block+manual&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/mesin-cetak-paving-block/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=mesin+cetak+paving+block+otomatis&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/mesin-cetak-paving-block/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=cetak+paving&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/mesin-cetak-paving-block/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=mesin+pembuat+paving&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/mesin-cetak-paving-block/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=mesin+paving&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/mesin-cetak-paving-block/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=mesin+paving+block+manual&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/mesin-cetak-paving-block/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=mesin+batako+hidrolik&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/mesin-batako-hidrolik/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=mesin+cetak+batako+super+cepat&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/mesin-batako-hidrolik/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=mesin+cetak+batako+hidrolik&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/mesin-batako-hidrolik/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=mesin+cetak+batako+semi+otomatis&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/mesin-batako-hidrolik/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=mesin+batako&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/mesin-batako-hidrolik/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=kegunaan+gravitasi+drop+dalam+mesin+cetak+batako+dan+paving+block+adalah&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/mesin-batako-hidrolik/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=kegunaan+gravitasi+drop+pada+mesin+cetak+batako+dan+paving+adalah&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/mesin-batako-hidrolik/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=harga+mesin+cetak+batako+semi+otomatis&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/mesin-batako-hidrolik/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=harga+mesin+cetak+batako+hidrolik&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/mesin-batako-hidrolik/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=harga+mesin+batako+hidrolik&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/mesin-batako-hidrolik/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=harga+mesin+cetak+batako+otomatis&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/mesin-batako-hidrolik/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=harga+mesin+batako&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/mesin-batako-hidrolik/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=mesin+pres+batako+otomatis&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/mesin-batako-hidrolik/
https://creativecommons.org/choose/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=n&field_derivatives=sa&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=Text&field_worktitle=Blog&field_attribute_to_name=mesin+pembuat+batako&field_attribute_to_url=https://sulthanmesinpaving.com/mesin-batako-hidrolik/
https://scribehow.com/shared/Sulthanmesinpaving__tV6BW_VbTw2FsQJ8klOMUQ
https://scribehow.com/shared/Sulthanmesinpaving__PmI7dC4xQqSviXHWy_e8Zw
https://elearning.ikipjember.ac.id/claroline/phpbb/viewtopic.php?topic=1010&cidReset=true&cidReq=IPK_001
http://opensource.petra.ac.id/~m26411101/TAcoba/forum/topic.php?option=view-topic&topicid=470
https://eclass.iainsalatiga.ac.id/main/forum/viewthread.php?cidReq=MK435&id_session=0&gidReq=0&gradebook=0&origin=&forum=842&thread=1636
http://ruangbelajar.smancmbbs.sch.id/main/forum/viewthread.php?cidReq=TEKNOLOGIINFORMASI&id_session=0&gidReq=0&gradebook=0&origin=&forum=1&thread=81
http://hki.dinus.ac.id/ip-port/forum/detailforum?id=508
https://staipibdg.ac.id/index.php?pilih=forum&modul=yes&action=viewthread&forum_id=5&thread_id=343
https://www.stebisigm.ac.id/index.php?pilih=forum&modul=yes&action=viewthread&forum_id=7&thread_id=1907
https://jurnal.stitmas.ac.id/index.php/tarqiyah/comment/view/11/0/2748
https://journal.unismuh.ac.id/index.php/ar-ribh/comment/view/9194/0/166788
http://komguruti.lpkia.ac.id/index.php?topic=177719.0
https://elearning.fastikom-unsiq.ac.id/claroline/phpbb/viewtopic.php?topic=1044&cidReset=true&cidReq=001
http://www.elearning.stit-almubarok.ac.id/main/forum/viewthread.php?cidReq=INFORMASI&id_session=0&gidReq=0&gradebook=0&origin=&forum=1&thread=81
https://learning.univrab.ac.id/main/forum/viewthread.php?cidReq=INFORMASIDATA&id_session=0&gidReq=0&gradebook=0&origin=&forum=99&thread=131
http://elearning.smkn9pandeglang.sch.id/main/forum/viewthread.php?cidReq=SISTEMINFORMASI&id_session=0&gidReq=0&gradebook=0&origin=&forum=7&thread=89
https://sman1sampit.sch.id/index.php?pilih=forum&modul=yes&action=viewthread&forum_id=7&thread_id=3329
https://atro-amalbhaktimedan.ac.id/index.php?pilih=forum&modul=yes&action=viewthread&forum_id=5&thread_id=622
https://jurnal.untan.ac.id/index.php/JEEP/comment/view/51481/0/57001
https://elearning.unsulbar.ac.id/main/forum/viewthread.php?cidReq=INFORMASI&id_session=0&gidReq=0&gradebook=0&origin=&forum=639&thread=800
http://elearning.stai-br.ac.id/main/forum/viewthread.php?cidReq=SISTEMINFORMASI&id_session=0&gidReq=0&gradebook=0&origin=&forum=1&thread=83
https://fh.pedatri.trisakti.ac.id/main/forum/viewthread.php?cidReq=DATAINFORMASI&id_session=0&gidReq=0&gradebook=0&origin=&forum=1&thread=81
https://elearning.sttsaptataruna.ac.id/main/forum/viewthread.php?cidReq=INFORMASIPUBLIK&id_session=0&gidReq=0&gradebook=0&origin=&forum=1&thread=84
https://alumni.uniks.ac.id/index.php?pilih=forum&modul=yes&action=viewthread&forum_id=23&thread_id=759
https://stt-tawangmangu.ac.id/index.php?pilih=forum&modul=yes&action=viewthread&forum_id=6&thread_id=2770
https://elearning.stikma.ac.id/claroline/phpbb/viewtopic.php?topic=662&cidReset=true&cidReq=JM7891
http://elearninglis.uin-alauddin.ac.id/claroline/phpbb/viewtopic.php?topic=712&cidReset=true&cidReq=IPI4263
https://forumq2a.staidk.ac.id/index.php?qa=1716&qa_1=meningkatkan-kepedulian-lingkungan-kelebihan-menggunakan
https://info.stkippgri-lubuklinggau.ac.id/index.php?pilih=forum&modul=yes&action=viewthread&forum_id=2&thread_id=275
https://elearning.ikipjember.ac.id/claroline/phpbb/viewtopic.php?topic=1018&cidReset=true&cidReq=IPK_001
http://opensource.petra.ac.id/~m26411101/TAcoba/forum/topic.php?option=view-topic&topicid=478
https://eclass.iainsalatiga.ac.id/main/forum/viewthread.php?cidReq=MK435&id_session=0&gidReq=0&gradebook=0&origin=&forum=842&thread=1644
http://ruangbelajar.smancmbbs.sch.id/main/forum/viewthread.php?cidReq=TEKNOLOGIINFORMASI&id_session=0&gidReq=0&gradebook=0&origin=&forum=1&thread=89
http://hki.dinus.ac.id/ip-port/forum/detailforum?id=516
https://staipibdg.ac.id/index.php?pilih=forum&modul=yes&action=viewthread&forum_id=5&thread_id=351
https://www.stebisigm.ac.id/index.php?pilih=forum&modul=yes&action=viewthread&forum_id=7&thread_id=1921
https://jurnal.stitmas.ac.id/index.php/tarqiyah/comment/view/11/0/2799
https://journal.unismuh.ac.id/index.php/ar-ribh/comment/view/9194/0/166796
http://komguruti.lpkia.ac.id/index.php?topic=177790.0
https://elearning.fastikom-unsiq.ac.id/claroline/phpbb/viewtopic.php?topic=1052&cidReset=true&cidReq=001
http://www.elearning.stit-almubarok.ac.id/main/forum/viewthread.php?cidReq=INFORMASI&id_session=0&gidReq=0&gradebook=0&origin=&forum=1&thread=89
https://learning.univrab.ac.id/main/forum/viewthread.php?cidReq=INFORMASIDATA&id_session=0&gidReq=0&gradebook=0&origin=&forum=99&thread=139
http://elearning.smkn9pandeglang.sch.id/main/forum/viewthread.php?cidReq=SISTEMINFORMASI&id_session=0&gidReq=0&gradebook=0&origin=&forum=7&thread=97
https://sman1sampit.sch.id/index.php?pilih=forum&modul=yes&action=viewthread&forum_id=7&thread_id=3336
https://atro-amalbhaktimedan.ac.id/index.php?pilih=forum&modul=yes&action=viewthread&forum_id=5&thread_id=624
https://jurnal.untan.ac.id/index.php/JEEP/comment/view/51481/0/57019
https://elearning.unsulbar.ac.id/main/forum/viewthread.php?cidReq=INFORMASI&id_session=0&gidReq=0&gradebook=0&origin=&forum=639&thread=808
http://elearning.stai-br.ac.id/main/forum/viewthread.php?cidReq=SISTEMINFORMASI&id_session=0&gidReq=0&gradebook=0&origin=&forum=1&thread=91
https://fh.pedatri.trisakti.ac.id/main/forum/viewthread.php?cidReq=DATAINFORMASI&id_session=0&gidReq=0&gradebook=0&origin=&forum=1&thread=89
https://elearning.sttsaptataruna.ac.id/main/forum/viewthread.php?cidReq=INFORMASIPUBLIK&id_session=0&gidReq=0&gradebook=0&origin=&forum=1&thread=92
https://fatek.unsrat.ac.id/informatika/?topic=kelebihan-upvc-dalam-kebutuhan-properti-solusi-modern-dan-efisien
https://alumni.uniks.ac.id/index.php?pilih=forum&modul=yes&action=viewthread&forum_id=23&thread_id=767
https://stt-tawangmangu.ac.id/index.php?pilih=forum&modul=yes&action=viewthread&forum_id=6&thread_id=2782
https://elearning.stikma.ac.id/claroline/phpbb/viewtopic.php?topic=670&cidReset=true&cidReq=JM7891
http://elearninglis.uin-alauddin.ac.id/claroline/phpbb/viewtopic.php?topic=721&cidReset=true&cidReq=IPI4263
https://forumq2a.staidk.ac.id/index.php?qa=1818&qa_1=kelebihan-dalam-kebutuhan-properti-solusi-modern-efisien
https://jurnal.ac.id/kelebihan-upvc-dalam-kebutuhan-properti-solusi-modern-dan-efisien/
https://staff.blog.ui.ac.id/bayu.sudrajat11/kelebihan-upvc-dalam-kebutuhan-properti-solusi-modern-dan-efisien/

Click here to read the complete article
Re: resistor matrix for dummy load

<t7ut5ihu5eu57hh2hnjv6s7hmbgskvpbbv@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=121591&group=sci.electronics.design#121591

From: jlar...@highlandSNIPMEtechnology.com (John Larkin)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 12 May 2023 19:46:55 -0700
 by: John Larkin - Sat, 13 May 2023 02:46 UTC

On Fri, 12 May 2023 17:40:21 -0400, ehsjr <ehsjr@verizon.net> wrote:

>On 5/10/2023 11:15 PM, John Larkin wrote:
>>

>> I'm still playing around with my 8-channel dummy load board. Rather
>> than simulating resistances electronically, it looks easier to just
>> switch wirewound resistors with solid-state relays.
>>
>> Something like this:
>>
>> https://www.dropbox.com/s/wj8y8k4tadbg99p/P945_Matrix_M3.jpg?raw=1
>
>Grunble. I get error (404). Dunno if the problem is
>at my end.
>Ed
>
><snip>

My bad, moving things around on Dropbox. Try this:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r7allc4vx1u9wxx/P945_Matrix_M3.jpg?raw=1

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d5wqv3xkznsfcuk/P945_M3_SORTED.csv.txt?dl=0

Re: resistor matrix for dummy load

<190d16d1-4460-4ee2-bf02-d709349a8a72n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=121614&group=sci.electronics.design#121614

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sat, 13 May 2023 09:27:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: |||newsp...@nezumi.demon.co.uk (Martin Brown)
 by: Martin Brown - Sat, 13 May 2023 16:27 UTC

On Friday, May 12, 2023 at 3:49:12 PM UTC+1, John Larkin wrote:
> On Fri, 12 May 2023 09:30:13 +0100, Martin Brown
> <'''newspam'''@nonad.co.uk> wrote:
>
> >On 11/05/2023 04:15, John Larkin wrote:
> >>
> >> I'm still playing around with my 8-channel dummy load board. Rather
> >> than simulating resistances electronically, it looks easier to just
> >> switch wirewound resistors with solid-state relays.
> >>
> >> Something like this:
> >>
> >> https://www.dropbox.com/s/wj8y8k4tadbg99p/P945_Matrix_M3.jpg?raw=1
> >>
> >> which can go from 41 to 1600 ohms.
> >>
> >> The first two clusters, two resistors and three relays, allow one
> >> resistor to be on, 2 in series, 2 in parallel, open, and short. This
> >> sort of optimizes spreading the heat out among the resistors.

But it shows a distinct lack of imagination to have them as identical resistors in each leg.
You get an extra value for nothing if you use Golden ratio resistors. eg

E48 100 and 162

Single plus parallel and series combos of those give you 62, 100, 162, 262
1/phi 1 phi phi^2

or E24 100, 100+62

You can eliminate some relays or offer a finer range of values with the same amount of hardware.

> >Isn't a dead short likely to somewhat inconvenience the DUT?
> That's the point, to test the customer's gadget. I just need to be
> sure that my SSRs won't blow up.
> >
> >I think you need to mask out K7 when K6 & K8 are closed.
> >Or use a slightly different network that cannot do a dead short.
> >
> > __ R __[K']______
> >V ---[K]---| |
> > |_______[K']__R___
> >
> >Only permits open circuit, either resistor or both.

> Short is a sellable feature. As in simulating ground faults and
> inductance, which are not shown on that diagram.

You might want to make the relay for doing a dead short a bit more beefy than the others and protected by a slow blow fuse.
I recall one design where an SSR once caught fire because of over current.

> Of the 512 possible relay patterns, only half make any sense and we'll
> probably present, maybe, 32 to the customer.

Worthwhile making as many as possible make sense if you can.
Regards,
Martin Brown

Re: resistor matrix for dummy load

<u3ojhp$2a5ar$1@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=121621&group=sci.electronics.design#121621

From: ehs...@verizon.net (ehsjr)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sat, 13 May 2023 14:05:44 -0400
 by: ehsjr - Sat, 13 May 2023 18:05 UTC

On 5/12/2023 10:46 PM, John Larkin wrote:
> On Fri, 12 May 2023 17:40:21 -0400, ehsjr <ehsjr@verizon.net> wrote:
>
>> On 5/10/2023 11:15 PM, John Larkin wrote:
>>>

>>> I'm still playing around with my 8-channel dummy load board. Rather
>>> than simulating resistances electronically, it looks easier to just
>>> switch wirewound resistors with solid-state relays.
>>>
>>> Something like this:
>>>
>>> https://www.dropbox.com/s/wj8y8k4tadbg99p/P945_Matrix_M3.jpg?raw=1
>>
>> Grunble. I get error (404). Dunno if the problem is
>> at my end.
>> Ed
>>
>> <snip>
>
> My bad, moving things around on Dropbox. Try this:
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/r7allc4vx1u9wxx/P945_Matrix_M3.jpg?raw=1
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/d5wqv3xkznsfcuk/P945_M3_SORTED.csv.txt?dl=0

Thanks!
Ed

Re: resistor matrix for dummy load

<qmmv5ih7ti75e5kltks05etdmrglfccr87@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=121624&group=sci.electronics.design#121624

From: jlar...@highlandSNIPMEtechnology.com (John Larkin)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sat, 13 May 2023 12:06:33 -0700
 by: John Larkin - Sat, 13 May 2023 19:06 UTC

On Sat, 13 May 2023 09:27:39 -0700 (PDT), Martin Brown
<|||newspam|||@nezumi.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>On Friday, May 12, 2023 at 3:49:12?PM UTC+1, John Larkin wrote:
>> On Fri, 12 May 2023 09:30:13 +0100, Martin Brown
>> <'''newspam'''@nonad.co.uk> wrote:

>But it shows a distinct lack of imagination to have them as identical resistors in each leg.
>You get an extra value for nothing if you use Golden ratio resistors. eg
>
>E48 100 and 162

A conductance DAC (R, 2R, 4R...) is even better. 2 is an even golder
number than phi.

But I want to maximize allowable power dissipation with 5 watt
resistors. And we can get quantity discounts on lots of 100 ohm
resistors. And 162 is not a stocked wirewound value.

Of course I considered different values for the second group. And of
course your defaut mode is to insult. You wouldn't dare do that in a
pub.

>Single plus parallel and series combos of those give you 62, 100, 162, 262
>1/phi 1 phi phi^2
>
>or E24 100, 100+62
>
>You can eliminate some relays or offer a finer range of values with the same amount of hardware.
>
>> >Isn't a dead short likely to somewhat inconvenience the DUT?
>> That's the point, to test the customer's gadget. I just need to be
>> sure that my SSRs won't blow up.
>> >
>> >I think you need to mask out K7 when K6 & K8 are closed.
>> >Or use a slightly different network that cannot do a dead short.
>> >
>> > __ R __[K']______
>> >V ---[K]---| |
>> > |_______[K']__R___
>> >
>> >Only permits open circuit, either resistor or both.
>
>> Short is a sellable feature. As in simulating ground faults and
>> inductance, which are not shown on that diagram.
>
>You might want to make the relay for doing a dead short a bit more beefy than the others and protected by a slow blow fuse.
>I recall one design where an SSR once caught fire because of over current.

We will turn on all 9 relays to make the short. It shows a distinct
lack of imagination that you didn't see that.

Would an SSR be protected by a slow-blow fuse? I suspect not.

>> Of the 512 possible relay patterns, only half make any sense and we'll
>> probably present, maybe, 32 to the customer.
>
>Worthwhile making as many as possible make sense if you can.

The big resistors are 5% so having too many steps will be
non-monotonic and look silly. And it's just a dummy load that pretends
to be solenoids and torque motors which aren't precise anyhow.

>Regards,
>Martin Brown

Re: resistor matrix for dummy load

<ba37a0c1-2c04-413f-a753-a37d78e0694dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=122879&group=sci.electronics.design#122879

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2023 17:54:29 -0700 (PDT)
From: lencari...@gmail.com (Ari Fin)
 by: Ari Fin - Mon, 12 Jun 2023 00:54 UTC

https://www.folkd.com/ref.php?go=https%3A%2F%2Fini.music-zine.com%2Fhello-world

Re: resistor matrix for dummy load

<d27d3b0e-322b-4bdb-9288-d399b936ec04n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=122952&group=sci.electronics.design#122952

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2023 11:40:26 -0700 (PDT)
From: neo5b...@gmail.com (neo5...@gmail.com)
 by: neo5...@gmail.com - Mon, 12 Jun 2023 18:40 UTC

On Thursday, May 11, 2023 at 7:19:09 PM UTC-4, Hul Tytus wrote:
> John - possibly for your reference: some time ago I was
> testing some 2 watt metal oxide resisters to get an idaea
> of how hardy they are with over spec currents. Temperature
> wise this went to 800 degf measured by a thermocouple.
> At that point a red glow was visible at the center of the
> device. Hardy they are. That device, when cool, was slightly
> altered in resistance in the neighbor hood of 1 or 2 %.
> They went back in the stock bin.
>
> Hul
> John Larkin <jla...@highlandsnipmetechnology.com> wrote:
>

> > I'm still playing around with my 8-channel dummy load board. Rather
> > than simulating resistances electronically, it looks easier to just
> > switch wirewound resistors with solid-state relays.
>
> > Something like this:
>
> > https://www.dropbox.com/s/wj8y8k4tadbg99p/P945_Matrix_M3.jpg?raw=1
>
> > which can go from 41 to 1600 ohms.
>
> > The first two clusters, two resistors and three relays, allow one
> > resistor to be on, 2 in series, 2 in parallel, open, and short. This
> > sort of optimizes spreading the heat out among the resistors.
>
> > The problem is that it's really hard to think about. It can make 128
> > useful resistor combinations, and a lot of silly ones. Of the 128, the
> > sequence of resistances looks kinda goofy; we'll select a sub-list
> > that the customer can select from. Somehow.
>
> > Some resistance values appear several times in the list, and some have
> > better power dissipation sharing than others. 200 ohms is an obvious
> > case; it can be done 5 different ways. Seven, if some redundant cases
> > are included.
>
> > I wrote a couple of PowerBasic programs to analyze the legal cases,
> > but somebody will still have to do some hard thinking. Nice puzzle,
> > actually.
>
> > https://www.dropbox.com/s/d5wqv3xkznsfcuk/P945_M3_SORTED.csv.txt?dl=0

Another choice are the White Cement types. They are designed to run smoking hot.

-dbc

Re: resistor matrix for dummy load

<4pre8ilnovvis410t9g535pvsmpvehq14s@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=122954&group=sci.electronics.design#122954

From: jlar...@highlandSNIPMEtechnology.com (John Larkin)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2023 12:24:10 -0700
 by: John Larkin - Mon, 12 Jun 2023 19:24 UTC

On Mon, 12 Jun 2023 11:40:26 -0700 (PDT), "neo5...@gmail.com"
<neo5bass@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, May 11, 2023 at 7:19:09?PM UTC-4, Hul Tytus wrote:
>> John - possibly for your reference: some time ago I was
>> testing some 2 watt metal oxide resisters to get an idaea
>> of how hardy they are with over spec currents. Temperature
>> wise this went to 800 degf measured by a thermocouple.
>> At that point a red glow was visible at the center of the
>> device. Hardy they are. That device, when cool, was slightly
>> altered in resistance in the neighbor hood of 1 or 2 %.
>> They went back in the stock bin.
>>
>> Hul
>> John Larkin <jla...@highlandsnipmetechnology.com> wrote:
>>

>> > I'm still playing around with my 8-channel dummy load board. Rather
>> > than simulating resistances electronically, it looks easier to just
>> > switch wirewound resistors with solid-state relays.
>>
>> > Something like this:
>>
>> > https://www.dropbox.com/s/wj8y8k4tadbg99p/P945_Matrix_M3.jpg?raw=1
>>
>> > which can go from 41 to 1600 ohms.
>>
>> > The first two clusters, two resistors and three relays, allow one
>> > resistor to be on, 2 in series, 2 in parallel, open, and short. This
>> > sort of optimizes spreading the heat out among the resistors.
>>
>> > The problem is that it's really hard to think about. It can make 128
>> > useful resistor combinations, and a lot of silly ones. Of the 128, the
>> > sequence of resistances looks kinda goofy; we'll select a sub-list
>> > that the customer can select from. Somehow.
>>
>> > Some resistance values appear several times in the list, and some have
>> > better power dissipation sharing than others. 200 ohms is an obvious
>> > case; it can be done 5 different ways. Seven, if some redundant cases
>> > are included.
>>
>> > I wrote a couple of PowerBasic programs to analyze the legal cases,
>> > but somebody will still have to do some hard thinking. Nice puzzle,
>> > actually.
>>
>> > https://www.dropbox.com/s/d5wqv3xkznsfcuk/P945_M3_SORTED.csv.txt?dl=0
>

>Another choice are the White Cement types. They are designed to run smoking hot.
>
>-dbc

I considered axial resistors. The ceramic ones can run very hot. But
we'd have to stand them off the board somehow to avoid scorching the
PCB material. Possibly some sort of fancy lead forming. Tricky to
assemble.

The stand-up 5-watt square resistors are easy to insert and to
automated solder. The question is, how hot will the PCB get vs power
per resistor, at some given air flow?

https://www.digikey.com/en/products/detail/te-connectivity-passive-product/SQMW51R0J/2365645

I don't really mind the resistor surface getting very hot.

Re: resistor matrix for dummy load

<u68tm3$178jr$1@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=122983&group=sci.electronics.design#122983

From: ali...@comet.invalid (Jan Panteltje)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 05:09:22 GMT
 by: Jan Panteltje - Tue, 13 Jun 2023 05:09 UTC

On a sunny day (Mon, 12 Jun 2023 12:24:10 -0700) it happened John Larkin
<jlarkin@highlandSNIPMEtechnology.com> wrote in
<4pre8ilnovvis410t9g535pvsmpvehq14s@4ax.com>:

>The stand-up 5-watt square resistors are easy to insert and to
>automated solder. The question is, how hot will the PCB get vs power
>per resistor, at some given air flow?
>
>https://www.digikey.com/en/products/detail/te-connectivity-passive-product/SQMW51R0J/2365645
>
>I don't really mind the resistor surface getting very hot.

One worry would perhaps be these resistors un-soldering themselves, causing bad solder joint.
I have seen transformer pins unsoldering in TV sets.

Personally I would move power resistors to a heat sink.
Have peeseebees become a religion?

Re: resistor matrix for dummy load

<j1vg8i1pdbro58skjqt321g2vigbum9se0@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=122996&group=sci.electronics.design#122996

From: jlar...@highlandSNIPMEtechnology.com (John Larkin)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 07:32:50 -0700
 by: John Larkin - Tue, 13 Jun 2023 14:32 UTC

On Tue, 13 Jun 2023 05:09:22 GMT, Jan Panteltje <alien@comet.invalid>
wrote:

>On a sunny day (Mon, 12 Jun 2023 12:24:10 -0700) it happened John Larkin
><jlarkin@highlandSNIPMEtechnology.com> wrote in
><4pre8ilnovvis410t9g535pvsmpvehq14s@4ax.com>:
>
>>The stand-up 5-watt square resistors are easy to insert and to
>>automated solder. The question is, how hot will the PCB get vs power
>>per resistor, at some given air flow?
>>
>>https://www.digikey.com/en/products/detail/te-connectivity-passive-product/SQMW51R0J/2365645
>>
>>I don't really mind the resistor surface getting very hot.
>
>One worry would perhaps be these resistors un-soldering themselves, causing bad solder joint.
>I have seen transformer pins unsoldering in TV sets.

And soldering-type temps will damage the board and other components.
The power resistor pads will have to be giant on layers 1 and 6, to
transfer heat into the copper planes on 2 and 5.

>Personally I would move power resistors to a heat sink.
>Have peeseebees become a religion?

Heat sinks are big and expensive, and I'd have to mount my many
resistors to the heat sinks. That's messy and labor intensive.

Peeseebees are cheap and can be machine assembled in panels.