We have phasers, I vote we blast 'em! -- Bailey, "The Corbomite Maneuver", stardate 1514.2

tech / sci.math / Re: Liaring fusion energy pork barrel// LLNL director Dr. Kim Budil and Energy secretary Jennifer Granholm// their budget must be up and so they liar about progress

SubjectAuthor
* Liaring fusion energy pork barrel// LLNL director Dr. Kim Budil andArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: Liaring fusion energy pork barrel// LLNL director Dr. Kim BudilArchimedes Plutonium
 +* Re: Liaring fusion energy pork barrel// LLNL director Dr. Kim BudilChris M. Thomasson
 |`* Re: Liaring fusion energy pork barrel// LLNL director Dr. Kim BudilChris M. Thomasson
 | +- Re: Liaring fusion energy pork barrel// LLNL director Dr. Kim BudilJulio Di Egidio
 | `- Re: Liaring fusion energy pork barrel// LLNL director Dr. Kim BudilSergi o
 `* Re: Archimedes "Lord of the Flies" Plutonium flunked the math test ofMichael Moroney
  `- Re: Archimedes "Lord of the Flies" Plutonium flunked the math test ofBrent Làconi

1
Liaring fusion energy pork barrel// LLNL director Dr. Kim Budil and Energy secretary Jennifer Granholm// their budget must be up and so they liar about progress

<d32c9023-21f1-456a-ba33-18429bcbfef7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=121552&group=sci.math#121552

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2022 22:57:58 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Liaring fusion energy pork barrel// LLNL director Dr. Kim Budil and
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 14 Dec 2022 06:57 UTC

Liaring fusion energy pork barrel// LLNL director Dr. Kim Budil and Energy secretary Jennifer Granholm// their budget must be up and so they liar about progress.

Science is made a 1,000 times tougher to educate people on the truth, once they have been brainwashed and memorized the brainwash over a lifetime. In that sense, I have one of the most difficult assignments in my life of getting physicists and the physics community onto the truth of fusion. I did write a book based on conversation with Rick Spielman, a physicist in 1997.

my 17th published book
Fusion Barrier Principle // Energy series, book 1
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon's Kindle)

Preface: I discovered the Fusion Barrier Principle in August of 1997 while discussing fusion in sci.physics. It is a principle of huge importance for it simply means there will never exist a Fusion Power Station, never, in the entire universe, for it costs more energy input than it ever gives in output.
That is the meaning of FBP. It is very easy to prove, in that the forces of Electromagnetism, the Ampere law that controls electricity is a cylinder and the Faraday law that produces electricity is a sphere. And in math it is easy to prove that the sphere nested inside a cylinder is only 2/3 the volume of the cylinder. That it takes 1/3 more energy to control fusion and thus we lose 1/3 energy just to extract 2/3 energy. By the time I wrote this principle, the world had already proven the 2/3 energy barrier in experiments with the tokamak JET, and with the Nagamine cold fusion experiments. And since the 1997 discovery of FBP, not a single experiment has exceeded 2/3 breakeven. So what I request of the world science community is stop funding Fusion Research and put that moneys into making Geothermal Power Stations, such as what Iceland is now doing of volcano electricity geothermal. Stop wasting time and money on welfare science troughs that fusion research has become. Spend those billions of dollars in building Geothermal Electric Power Stations.
Length: 293 pages

Product details
File Size: 1382 KB
Print Length: 293 pages
Publication Date: March 15, 2019
Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07PNW3T9Q
Text-to-Speech: Enabled
Word Wise: Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #131,968 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#20 in Electricity Principles
#13 in Physics of Energy
#11 in Electromagnetism (Kindle Store)

My task of reteaching people is made that 1,000 times more difficult because many people are paid hefty salaries for keeping the fake science of fusion going.

Many people in science and physics have few logical marbles to warrant them in physics. Since 1950, the call and clamor was to harness fusion in a machine to make electricity. Here it is almost 75 years later and almost no progress at all. And this report as of December 2022 is not a report of progress but a plea to spend and throw away billions of more dollars, when what that money should go for is Geothermal Energy. There is no mystery in geothermal, just a lack of building the power plants.

Miles O'brien on PBS Newshour covered this latest report tonight 13Dec2022 by saying-- " We need 10 of these implosions per second, not 1 per second, to achieve engineering success"

In other words, like Rick Spielman back in 1997, saying Laser fusion achieved 1,000th of 1 percent fusion breakeven.

By 1997, the world's best fusion machine was not a Tokamak but Nagamine's cold fusion which was 66.66% breakeven. Then second best was JET with 64% breakeven. Laser fusion had not even surpassed 1% breakeven. And this report of December 2022, is more of propaganda, switching to the concept of "Ignition" and veering away from the concept of breakeven. If Budil and Granholm had been required to report only on the concept of "Breakeven" and not even mention "ignition" then we would see this report as Nagamine cold fusion 66.66% breakeven, JET as 64% breakeven and LLNL of 2022 as less than 1% breakeven.

The 1% breakeven is what Miles O'brien was saying when he said 10 times a second of those pellets to achieve engineering breakeven.

So, well, if we ask Budil and Granholm why physicists cannot set off tiny fusion bombs inside a machine to make electricity, they probably do not know the answer-- the tinest bomb destroys the machine. So it is impossible. But now, ask Budil and Granholm whether the O'brien 10 times a second, is that not just the very same ***impossibility*** why we can never have electricity from fusion??? Is not that fusion bombs destroy the machine while 10 times per second the Laser machine cannot exist. You see fusion bomb explosions is the flip side of 10 laser implosions per second.

But try teaching that to a physics community that was brainwashed for 75 years and now receive fat salary paychecks to keep on wasting time and money.

In my book I argue that CONTROLLING FUSION requires the Ampere law as a machine and it is a cylinder in geometry. While making fusion requires the Coulomb law-- not that nuclei fuse, no, but that the proton toruses of two hydrogen atoms join together to make a helium larger proton torus. The 840 windings of one proton with 840 windings of another proton form a torus of 1680 windings with 2 muons inside. And so fusion requires the energy of a cylinder to control yet the Coulomb force output is geometrically a sphere. We know from math, pure math that the sphere inside a cylinder is 2/3 the volume of the cylinder. The Ampere law needs 1/3 more energy than does the total content of the Coulomb law. This is why Nagamine reaches 2/3 breakeven and JET almost reaches 2/3 breakeven, because to control Fusion is Ampere law which needs 1/3 more in energy than what the Coulomb law can deliver.

What LLNL of Budil and Granholm should have reported today is that we have proof that Laser fusion will never deliver energineering breakeven simply from the fact that 10 of those pellets per second have to be ignited.
And that is simply impossible, and the flip side, the smallest fusion bombs destroy whatever container is built to hold the bombs and siphon off electricity. And I bet if anyone is crazy enough to try a fusion bomb machine, the first bomb, no matter how small will destroy the machine, just as Laser fusion will not destroy the container the pellet is in, but impossible to put 10 pellets per second in the container.

Miles O'Brien also reported that the LLNL experiment used 192 lasers. I am thinking there is liaring on the part of LLNL here also, for I find it hard to believe 2 megajoules is all the input energy in this experiment. Are they only counting the energy of a light beam, and not the massive amount of energy required to make 192 laser beams. So it looks to me this report is massive subterfuge.

Liaring fusion energy pork barrel// LLNL director Dr. Kim Budil and Energy secretary Jennifer Granholm// their budget must be up and so they liar about progress.

Liaring fusion energy pork barrel// LLNL director Dr. Kim Budil // their budget must be up and so they liar about progress.

What is different this time??? You have to read 4 pages of junk on BBC -- of stuff you already know, to find a one sentence that is different this time.

A tiny capsule shows signs of fusion, yet the amount of energy spent in the machine for the lasers is 10^40 more energy than the pitiful 10^1 energy created.

These scientists of fusion have no problem in liaring about progress, but a huge problem of showing that it is impossible to scale the lasers up from a tiny capsule to something actually engineered for practical use.

They liared on fusion breakeven. It is not breakeven if the machines involved spent 10^40 energy to create 10 in energy.

These fusion bureacrats keep liaring about what it means to be "breakeven" but they are good at keep the pork money troughs open.

AP, Sun and stars shine not from fusion but from Faraday law. See any of my Teaching True Physics books
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Dec 13, 2022, 6:38:36 PM (6 hours ago)

Sorry, the King of Science needs to provide more leadership here. The USA and NATO nations need to spend their energy money on Geothermal electricity, all of the money and zero money for these con artist fusion energy directed by deluded fools of physic.

Fusion Energy has not achieved any milestones since Rick Spielman posted in sci.physics of 1997. The only thing different is that these dishonest scientists keep changing the definition of "fusion breakeven". As Rick said in 1997, Laser fusion will not exceed 4% breakeven, yet this modern day con-artist physicists try to make believe they achieved 100% breakeven.

quoting from my 17th published science book ---

Rick Spielman (rbsp...@worldnet.att.net> writes:
> The most optimist number for NIF would be 4% of breakeven.

(6) costs: 1.2 billion US$
(7) Comments: these machines are more military and defense related.
We must look towards ITER to prove that the Barrier Law is true.
And if the Barrier Law is true and correct, perhaps NIF may be able
to give strong indications of the verity of a Barrier Law. Perhaps
NIF can prove the truth of the Barrier Law even though it only
promises 4% breakeven. This is a good question for Dr. Spielman.
Perhaps NIF can be designed to look for a Fusion Barrier Law and
that would save the world a 10 billion plus expense on ITER and
ten years wasted.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Liaring fusion energy pork barrel// LLNL director Dr. Kim Budil and Energy secretary Jennifer Granholm// their budget must be up and so they liar about progress

<355acef7-8557-415e-9d1e-5eca50d9e1a1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=121605&group=sci.math#121605

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 22:59:49 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Liaring fusion energy pork barrel// LLNL director Dr. Kim Budil
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 15 Dec 2022 06:59 UTC

AP, King of Science is going to have to make this as simple and clear as possible, because not a single physicists got this correct about fusion energy.

The Sun and Stars do not shine from fusion. The Atom Proton is not 938MeV with electron at 0.5MeV. The 0.5MeV particle is Dirac magnetic monopole-- something that Dirac spent his entire life searching for.

Of course the lamebrain physicists mixed up the true electron = muon with this 0.5MeV particle.

The Atom has no nucleus but is a Torus. The hydrogen atom torus is the lone proton at 840MeV and inside this lone proton torus is the true electron of atoms= muon going round and round the torus in the Faraday Law and creating electricity energy. This energy is why stars and Sun shine.

There is some small tiny amount of fusion going on in the Sun, but only small and tiny amount. Fusion is when one proton torus joins another proton torus and creates a torus of 840+840+ 1680 windings, with 2 muons inside doing the Faraday law.

When Rutherford,Geiger, Marsden did their 1909 experiment claiming a "atomic nucleus" that is untrue, for their alpha particles did not hit a massive nucleus of gold atoms, instead, their alpha particle collided head on with a massive muon going the opposite direction inside a gold proton torus.

In my book-- The Fusion Barrier Principle, I logically argue that Ampere law is the machine that controls fusion and is shaped as a cylinder. The Coulomb law and Faraday law are the production of electricity and Electric fields and are sphere shaped. But a cylinder volume is always 1/3 larger than the 2/3 that is occupied by the sphere volume. The breakeven of fusion input to output is never to be obtained because the Ampere law requires 1/3 more energy.

On the PBS Newshour of Miles O'Brien saying it would take 10 of those implosions per second to be practical in engineering. I have no idea who Miles asked that question in Old Physics. I would hazard to guess if Miles had asked Rick Spielman, that Rick would have told him it takes 1,000 of those implosions per second and not just 10.

Regardless, if it is 10 or 1,000 the important message to learn is that, laser fusion reached __no milestone on 14Dec__ but instead, reached its deathknell of the bells sounding out loudly. That the laser announcement of 14Dec2022 proves the Impossibility of laser fusion to be engineered.

Many people lack logic skills.

The reason you cannot make a electric station from using tiniest fusion bombs is that the bombs destroy the machine and you cannot put 10 bombs per minute or per second inside a machine, detonate and put in the next bomb. The machine is destroyed after the first bomb.

This is the flip side of laser fusion.

In laser we save the machine, but like minibombs, there is no possible way to implode 10 pellets per second. There is no scaling up in laser implosions. The implosions are always stuck to those tiny pellet capsules and there is no way for the laser, a single laser machine to sequence 10 pellets per second.

Fusion bombs cannot make electric plants and nor can Laser fusion make electric plants, because both are sequenced engineering 10 per second.

The news of Laser Fusion 14Dec2022 is not that a milestone was reached, but the deathknell of stupid deluded blind physics. The money is better spent on Geothermal-- something that is true and alive and active today.

AP, King of Science, especially Physics

Re: Liaring fusion energy pork barrel// LLNL director Dr. Kim Budil and Energy secretary Jennifer Granholm// their budget must be up and so they liar about progress

<tneh3v$31es9$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=121606&group=sci.math#121606

From: chris.m....@gmail.com (Chris M. Thomasson)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 23:07:42 -0800
 by: Chris M. Thomasson - Thu, 15 Dec 2022 07:07 UTC

On 12/14/2022 10:59 PM, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> AP, King of Science is going to have to make this as simple and clear as possible, because not a single physicists got this correct about fusion energy.

[...]

Check this shit out, AP:

https://www.euronews.com/green/2022/12/12/scientists-in-the-us-to-announce-a-major-fusion-breakthrough-boosting-clean-energy-hopes?fbclid=IwAR0szBOE7_6Itwwz4-33HnSDhbscKekTftXa95suCCYiEMRolHId8H9qJC8

Re: Liaring fusion energy pork barrel// LLNL director Dr. Kim Budil and Energy secretary Jennifer Granholm// their budget must be up and so they liar about progress

<tneh5h$31es9$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=121607&group=sci.math#121607

From: chris.m....@gmail.com (Chris M. Thomasson)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 23:08:33 -0800
 by: Chris M. Thomasson - Thu, 15 Dec 2022 07:08 UTC

On 12/14/2022 11:07 PM, Chris M. Thomasson wrote:
> On 12/14/2022 10:59 PM, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
>> AP, King of Science is going to have to make this as simple and clear
>> as possible, because not a single physicists got this correct about
>> fusion energy.
>>
> [...]
>
> Check this shit out, AP:
>
> https://www.euronews.com/green/2022/12/12/scientists-in-the-us-to-announce-a-major-fusion-breakthrough-boosting-clean-energy-hopes?fbclid=IwAR0szBOE7_6Itwwz4-33HnSDhbscKekTftXa95suCCYiEMRolHId8H9qJC8

Here is another link with the god damn injected FB meta data:

https://www.euronews.com/green/2022/12/12/scientists-in-the-us-to-announce-a-major-fusion-breakthrough-boosting-clean-energy-hopes

Re: Liaring fusion energy pork barrel// LLNL director Dr. Kim Budil and Energy secretary Jennifer Granholm// their budget must be up and so they liar about progress

<ac323e28-f3cf-47e6-a52c-ff60b8c523f6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=121629&group=sci.math#121629

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2022 05:03:18 -0800 (PST)
From: jul...@diegidio.name (Julio Di Egidio)
 by: Julio Di Egidio - Thu, 15 Dec 2022 13:03 UTC

On Thursday, 15 December 2022 at 08:08:42 UTC+1, Chris M. Thomasson wrote:

> Here is another link with the god damn injected FB meta data:
>
> https://www.euronews.com/green/2022/12/12/scientists-in-the-us-to-announce-a-major-fusion-breakthrough-boosting-clean-energy-hopes

In sci.math of course, chasing Plutonium, you nazi-fucking-retard.

Indeed, you are the perfect example of how abysmal stupidity and
ignorance rather joins forces with ultimate arrogance and bestiality
in order to guarantee its own survival...

Get extinguished already.

*Plonk*

Julio

Re: Archimedes "Lord of the Flies" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<tng2j7$9m1$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=121661&group=sci.math#121661

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "Lord of the Flies" Plutonium flunked the math test of
a lifetime-generation test
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2022 16:12:09 -0500
 by: Michael Moroney - Thu, 15 Dec 2022 21:12 UTC

🪰 of Math and 🦟 of Physics Archimedes "Drag Queen of Science"
Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and science:
> AP, King of Science is going to have to make this as simple and clear as possible, because not a single physicists got this correct about fusion energy.

And just who are you, some Nobody of Science, to tell or even know all
the physicists are wrong?

> The Sun and Stars do not shine from fusion. The Atom Proton is not 938MeV with electron at 0.5MeV. The 0.5MeV particle is Dirac magnetic monopole-- something that Dirac spent his entire life searching for.

Do you have scientific observations or experimental evidence of all of
this? Do you have peer reviewed science papers where you present your
case of this?

Do you have a repeatable experiment where you blast protons to see what
comes out, which would be electrons if standard science is correct and
muons if you are correct?

> Of course the lamebrain physicists mixed up the true electron = muon with this 0.5MeV particle.

Which physics journal has your paper showing atoms have muons in them?
We need to see who the lamebrain is.

How do you explain the HUGE mass discrepancy between a proton (938 MeV)
and 9 muons (9*105.66 = 951 MeV) ?

> AP, Drag Queen of Science, especially Physics

Re: Archimedes "Lord of the Flies" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<tng76l$35v8u$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=121673&group=sci.math#121673

From: oll...@ntonoobe.bc (Brent Làconi)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
a lifetime-generation test
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2022 22:30:45 -0000 (UTC)
RUNgMCmBW8IB9weY2EOX+AGUe4ok2e6TVyqU/AdpY4C8iOsp3EeVan25gBmS7tW
XhbfEAOG3psJ8jYoK49WeLe4i3tv0KA2AfPW2JHEBNbRpiRb8u1Lb7ksvbUAhSf
5s2P+eRHCmqvizMQC5wpMdp180QqiLINRqFFHhpmv6QIq1xDzWFpikVqQMu/e8E
VDUCa15qra4ILnHwj9P0jh6bFyKlK1XtUUkeI9pMQJrm1aoqg9Ja79IJDP8B06b
00MdY2gAAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
 by: Brent Làconi - Thu, 15 Dec 2022 22:30 UTC

Michael Moroney wrote:

> 🪰 of Math and 🦟 of Physics Archimedes "Drag Queen of Science"
Plutonium
> <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and science:
>> AP, King of Science is going to have to make this as simple and clear
>> as possible, because not a single physicists got this correct about
>> fusion energy.
>
> And just who are you, some Nobody of Science, to tell or even know all
> the physicists are wrong?

the Chinese are doing the artificial sun, for years now. Not americaca.

Also, these mazafaka shamelessly pretend landing man on moon 1969.

Again?!?! World's Biggest Joke Plane Has Another "Mishap" - F-35 Crash
In Texas
https://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/%76%69%64%65%6f/6CdJpBf8qQMP

Re: Liaring fusion energy pork barrel// LLNL director Dr. Kim Budil and Energy secretary Jennifer Granholm// their budget must be up and so they liar about progress

<tng8uh$ubh$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=121675&group=sci.math#121675

From: inva...@invalid.com (Sergi o)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2022 17:00:32 -0600
 by: Sergi o - Thu, 15 Dec 2022 23:00 UTC

On 12/15/2022 1:08 AM, Chris M. Thomasson wrote:
> On 12/14/2022 11:07 PM, Chris M. Thomasson wrote:
>> On 12/14/2022 10:59 PM, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
>>> AP, King of Science is going to have to make this as simple and clear as possible, because not a single physicists got this correct about fusion energy.
>>>
>> [...]
>>
>> Check this shit out, AP:
>>
>> https://www.euronews.com/green/2022/12/12/scientists-in-the-us-to-announce-a-major-fusion-breakthrough-boosting-clean-energy-hopes?fbclid=IwAR0szBOE7_6Itwwz4-33HnSDhbscKekTftXa95suCCYiEMRolHId8H9qJC8" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">https://www.euronews.com/green/2022/12/12/scientists-in-the-us-to-announce-a-major-fusion-breakthrough-boosting-clean-energy-hopes?fbclid=IwAR0szBOE7_6Itwwz4-33HnSDhbscKekTftXa95suCCYiEMRolHId8H9qJC8
>
> Here is another link with the god damn injected FB meta data:
>
> https://www.euronews.com/green/2022/12/12/scientists-in-the-us-to-announce-a-major-fusion-breakthrough-boosting-clean-energy-hopes

that link stuck 3 cookies on; *two from Zhengzhou China*

_pbjs_userid_consent_data
Content
3524755945110770

minTVexp
Content
{"experiment":391725567,"embed":2976519}

minVersion
Content
{"experiment":-1335140203,"minFlavor":"tag nocommentmi-1.13.4.208.js100"}

****note!!! IP!!
1.13.4.208 IP address Information

The IP address 1.13.4.208 was found in China. It is allocated to Shenzhen Tencent Computer Systems Company Limited. Additional IP location information,
as well as network tools are available below.
IP address: 1.13.4.208
hostname: 1.13.4.208
ISP: Shenzhen Tencent Computer Systems Company Limited
ASN: AS45090
Country: China (CN) flag
latitude: 34.7732
longitude: 113.722

"Advertising revenues are essential to provide our staff with money for liquor Baijiu and pot. By agreeing to the supposit of cookies, you will
deactivate the blocking of our website and can resume your reading with full access to our contents."