Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2022 09:05:10 -0800 (PST)
Subject: At least the math failure Kibo Parry M. is asking some questions but
the ignorant failures of Andrew Wiles, Terence Tao, Thomas Hales, John
Stillwell, Ken Ribet, Ruth Charney are more stupid than Kibo and not even
asking about their ellipse a conic
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 20 Dec 2022 17:05 UTC

On Tuesday, December 20, 2022 at 10:35:31 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:

> >> There is just one kind of ellipse, just different parameters such as
> >> eccentricity.
> >
> > There are two ellipses. Conic and cylinder.
> And your evidence of this is what? What's the difference between them?
> If I show you an ellipse, how can you tell whether it's a a conic
> ellipse or a cylinder ellipse?

The sci.math fruitcake Kibo Parry Moron with his 938 is 12% short of 945. Yes the fruitcake can see a cone is vastly different than a cylinder, but the fruitcake has junk in his brain to not understand the slant cut cannot give an ellipse in both with the same slant cut. Nest the cone inside the cylinder and the simultaneous slant cut cannot be both ellipse gotten from 2 different figures.

Why did Rensselaer Polytech graduate the kibo moron? Did they graduate him just to get the fool out of their "hair so to speak" for he is a blime idiot pest when it comes to science, pestering and distracting everyone from doing science.