Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2022 13:28:37 -0800 (PST)
Subject: 2-Dan Christensen on Kibo Parry, Kate Heinzelman as CIA Village Idiot
and NSF Dr. Panchanathan as Pope Arky the Last/ No wonder schools and
colleges teach 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction with Dr. Panchanathan
passing out money for Kibo stalker
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 21 Dec 2022 21:28 UTC

Dan Christensen on Kibo Parry, Kate Heinzelman as CIA Village Idiot and NSF Dr. Panchanathan as Pope Arky the Last/ No wonder schools and colleges teach 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction with Dr. Panchanathan passing out money for Kibo stalker
Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
2:52 PM (1 hour ago)

Dan Christensen on Kibo Parry, Kate Heinzelman as CIA Village Idiot and NSF Dr. Panchanathan as Pope Arky the Last/ No wonder schools and colleges teach 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction with Dr. Panchanathan passing out money for Kibo stalker of 30 years nonstop

Kibo on > I want to fuck her corpse
Kibo Parry M on CIA Kate Heinzelman,Harvard's Dr. Hau.

On Sunday, September 11, 2022 at 12:07:15 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> I want to fuck her corpse
Why Kibo??? Because she refuses to finish her experiment and see all the light vanishes simultaneously, or is it because she can not admit slant cut of cone is Oval, never ellipse???

On Tuesday, December 20, 2022 at 11:33:16 PM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
>"Pope Arky the Last"
> Village Idiot"
> Oh no! Don't go to town wearing only a tight shirt! At minimum, you'll
> be arrested for not wearing pants!

Kibo Parry Moroney in 1997 blows his CIA cover-- to the entire world, mind you---
Re: Archimedes Vanadium, America's most beloved poster
>> In article <5nefan$i06$9...@news.thecia.net> kibo greps <ki...@shell.thecia.net> writes:

Re: World std open hate channel for 30 years of nonstop hate spew stalking, how much is the CIA responsible for this and how much the Dr. Panchanathan's NSF???

Sometime in the 1990s world std in Boston was granted Federal money to set up what is known as a plug in of hate spew, under the name Michael Moroney, with Kibo Parry the main instigator of hate. Where all across the globe, people can dial in under "Michael Moroney" and spew hatred upon AP, without their name, directly showing. A massive amount of the hate spew posted each and every day from the Account of "Michael Moroney" is hate-spewing psychologists. How much of the hate-spew issued by the account "Michael Moroney" comes from the CIA is unknown to me. Recently the account of Moroney was limited to 1 post of hate spew per day against AP, but now it has ratcheted up to its prior-- almost unlimited hate spew to fill every AP thread as was the case from 1995 to 2022. The only solution to a hate spew account of Moroney is total unplug.

---quoting Wikipedia ---
Controversy
Many government and university installations blocked, threatened to block, or attempted to shut-down The World's Internet connection until Software Tool & Die was eventually granted permission by the National Science Foundation to provide public Internet access on "an experimental basis."
--- end quote ---

Re: Drs.Larry Summers, Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall of Harvard, teach percentages correctly??-- Moroney//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole
by
Michael Moroney Jan 23, 2018, 10:24:48 AM

Re: bwr fml & Kibo Parry M on Andrew Wiles, Terence Tao, Thomas Hales, John Stillwell, failures of Natural Logarithm with their disconnect of Natural Log defined as integral area of Y=1/t in interval 1 to x
by Michael Moroney Sep 21, 2021, 12:08:40 AM

Re: MIT's Dr.Martin Bazant, Harvard's Dr.Dennis Gaitsgory-- time you take your full responsibilities as science educator and deal with science failures Michael Moroney
World's First Proof of Kepler Packing Problem KPP // Math proof series, book 3 Kindle Edition by
1:30 AM
by Michael Moroney

Re: Zelos asks why Harvard's Dr. Hau wants to fail in physics, by not turning off the light to see if light wave is a closed loop pencil ellipse that AP predicts. Is Dr.Hau stubborn and too ignorant to finish her experiment??
by Michael Moroney Jan 18, 2021, 2:06:24 PM

Re: Erik sickfuck Eastside says>oil & vinegar// UCLA Physics with their imbecile electron--Gene D. Block, Ernest Abers, Elihu Abrahams, too stupid to understand Real Proton = 840 MeV with electron= muon and 0.5MeV was Dirac magnetic monopole
by Michael Moroney Mar 3, 2019, 6:38:18 PM

Re: 135,566 Student victims Queen's Univ. James Leech, Arthur B. McDonald by Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus-- his mindless electron =0.5MeV when real electron o
May 10, 2021 by Michael Moroney

Re: 6Der_FartMouth Births-comics for Eric FartFrancis, with snickering by George FartWitte published by ST FARTMARTINS
By Michael Moroney 28 posts 292 views updated 12:31 PM

Re: L. Reif, Marty Walsh, Charlie Baker, Thomas Greytak, Lee Grodzins-- Moroney-- Boston's antiscience stalker fool//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole
By Michael Moroney 19 posts 120 views updated 12:28 PM

Re: If Marissa Mayer were still at Google-- probably take her 15 minutes to engineer a better newsgroup
By Michael Moroney 20 posts 156 views updated 12:26 PM

Re: 8Der_FartMouth Births-comics for Eric FartFrancis, with snickering by George FartWitte published by ST FARTMARTINS
By Michael Moroney 29 posts 422 views updated 12:25 PM

Re: Erik sickfuck Eastside says>oil & vinegar// UCLA Physics with their imbecile electron--Gene D. Block,Ernest Abers,Elihu Abrahams, too stupid to understand Real Proton = 840 MeV with electron= muon and .5MeV was Dirac magnetic monopole
By Michael Moroney 34 posts 244 views updated 12:23 PM

Re: Cambridge, Harvard, Stanford, MIT, CalTech never does correct Logic, why an unpaid Archimedes Plutonium is doing their work
By Michael Moroney 20 posts 165 views updated 12:22 PM

Re: Racist-math at Reed College-- ellipse is never a conic, David Perkinson, Lyudmila Korobenko, John Lind, Dylan McNamee, Kyle Ormsby, Angelica Osorno
By Michael Moroney 50 posts 405 views updated 12:21 PM

Re: Drs.Larry Summers, Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall of Harvard, teach percentages correctly??-- Moroney//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole (1)
By Michael Moroney 1/23/18, 44 posts 461 views

Re: Zelos asks why Harvard's Dr. Hau wants to fail in physics, by not turning off the light to see if light wave is a closed loop pencil ellipse that AP predicts. Is Dr.Hau stubborn and too ignorant to finish her experiment??
by Michael Moroney Jan 18, 2021, 2:06:24 PM

Re: Drs. Sigurdur Helgason, Anette Hosoi, David Jerison of MIT are you as dumb as Moroney//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = monopole
By Michael Moroney 14 posts 94 views Jan 15, 2018, 12:07:24 AM

Re: Drs.Larry Summers, Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall of Harvard, teach percentages correctly??-- Moroney//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole
By Michael Moroney 49 posts 519 views, 1/23/18

Re: Drs.Larry Summers, Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall of Harvard, teach percentages correctly??-- Moroney//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole
By Michael Moroney 49 posts 519 views updated 2:19 AM

Re: Racist-math at Reed College-- ellipse is never a conic, David Perkinson, Lyudmila Korobenko, John Lind, Dylan McNamee, Kyle Ormsby, Angelica Osorno
By Michael Moroney 55 posts 419 views updated 2:18 AM

Re: Cambridge, Harvard, Stanford, MIT, CalTech never does correct Logic, why an unpaid Archimedes Plutonium is doing their work
By Michael Moroney 24 posts 176 views updated 2:17 AM

Re: Erik sickfuck Eastside says>oil & vinegar// UCLA Physics with their imbecile electron--Gene D. Block,Ernest Abers,Elihu Abrahams, too stupid to understand Real Proton = 840 MeV with electron= muon and .5MeV was Dirac magnetic monopole
By Michael Moroney 39 posts 288 views updated 2:16 AM

Re: 8Der_FartMouth Births-comics for Eric FartFrancis, with snickering by George FartWitte published by ST FARTMARTINS
By Michael Moroney 32 posts 430 views updated 2:15 AM

Re: If Marissa Mayer were still at Google-- probably take her 15 minutes to engineer a better newsgroup
By Michael Moroney 28 posts 188 views updated 2:14 AM

Re: Drs.Alfred Goshaw, Henry Greenside of Duke Univ, are you as dumb as McElroy & __@__.__ //never realizing the Real Electron=muon, Real Proton=840MeV,monopole=.5MeV
by Michael Moroney Dec 28, 2017

Re: Kibo Parry M on Cynthia Barnhart and why MIT is a propaganda camp not a school of higher education.
by Michael Moroney Jun 27, 2021, 3:49 PM

Re: 6Der_FartMouth Births-comics for Eric FartFrancis, with snickering by George FartWitte published by ST FARTMARTINS
By Michael Moroney 29 posts 307 views updated 2:13 AM

Moroney says autism // Jeffrey Goldstone, Thomas Greytak, Lee Grodzins//never realizing Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole
3/4/18
By Michael Moroney

Re: Autism..says Moroney //Jacob Barandes, Howard Berg, Michael Brenner//realizing Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole
by Michael Moroney Feb 26, 2018, 11:29:08 PM

Cornell a sicko school? Re: Cornell Univ like Christensen, an education parasite //with their 3 OR 2= 5 while their 3 AND 2 = 1, embracing the contradiction Either..Or..Or..Both
by Michael Moroney Jan 18, 2019, 4:59:49 PM

Click here to read the complete article
Re: 2-Dan Christensen on Kibo Parry, Kate Heinzelman as CIA Village Idiot and NSF Dr. Panchanathan as Pope Arky the Last/ No wonder schools and colleges teach 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction with Dr. Panchanathan passing out money for Kibo stalker

<3cdb75cc-fc13-4a15-aaf4-d0de039b9a38n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=122905&group=sci.math#122905

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2022 23:14:23 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: 2-Dan Christensen on Kibo Parry, Kate Heinzelman as CIA Village
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 1 Jan 2023 07:14 UTC

Sci.math's worst sickfuck stalker-- Kibo Parry M.. Is he the worst because he is paid to stalk, or is it because he has sickfuck-psychologists guiding him, or a combination of both. As far as Kibo's math-- his 938 is 12% short of 945, tells all.

Kibo Parry M sickfuck stalker along with his Dunning Kruger sickfuck psychologists who guide Kibo// Kibo claims that Ruth Charney, Dr. Panchanathan, Andrew Wiles, Terence Tao, Sheldon Glashow never had a single truth in their entire life, says Kibo

Kibo says "has always been wrong," Kibo, you mean Dr.Panchanathan, Ruth Charney, Sheldon Glashow never had anything correct in their entire life???

On Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 5:10:15 PM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> On 12/31/2022 2:23 AM, bwr fml wrote:
> > Let's skip most of what you have thought about and get to the real issue:
> You were the one who told me that trying to set Plutonium straight was
> about as productive as farting into a windstorm. Apply that to yourself.
>
> Plutonium never did seem to understand many of the basics of physics. In
> this case orders of magnitude, comparisons to what we can do. The
> biggest nuke ever detonated was the Soviet Union's "Tsar Bomba", at
> about 66 megatons TNT. It blew out windows a couple hundred km away. You
> calculate 8*10^17 megatons of TNT. More than 10^16 the power!
>
> While Plutonium has always been wrong, he appears to be losing it with
> some of the absurdities he thinks is reasonable/possible. Like crashing
> the moon into the earth???? WTF. I think the dinosaur asteroid was
> estimated to be 10 miles diameter or something like that. What's the
> diameter of the moon? Hahahaha!!!! And "somehow" that would gently move
> the earth to a Mars-like orbit?
>
> Speaking of reorbiting planets, did you ever hear of a crackpot named
> Alexander Abian? He was an infamous crank of sci.physics/sci.astro
> about 25-30 years ago. He kept telling us we just HAD TO blow up the
> moon, and REORBIT Venus into an Earth-like orbit! So either the ghost of
> Abian (he died around 2000 if I recall) has taken over Plutonium's
> account, Plutonium has channeled Abian or summoned him from the dead, or
> somehow mental degradation follows similar paths where they become so
> far out of touch that reorbiting planets to them is as easy as getting a
> bulldozer to move a big rock, or something...
>
> What's really bizarre about Abian is that he was a retired math
> professor, and even when he was ranting how we MUST blow up the moon and
> we MUST reorbit Venus, he was posting to sci.math with complex answers
> to people's question, and despite being completely unaware of things
> like orders of magnitudes of energy in physics, he could still kick the
> ass of anyone currently posting to sci.math in a math related topic. So
> WEIRD!
>
> Anyway, check out his ancient posts in both physics and math. Very
> interesting!
>
> [snip hopeless effort of educating Plutonium]
>
> Some quotes:
>
> Plutonium:
> > I aim and am determined to save our Planet Earth, alongside the Moon, and move them both near a orbit of Mars!!!!
> Alexander Abian, circa 1993:
>
> > VENUS MUST BE GIVEN A NEAR EARTH-LIKE ORBIT TO BECOME A BORN AGAIN EARTH

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney stalks "AnalButtfuckManure Attacks" Dartmouth's Philip J. Hanlon, Stanford's Marc Tessier-Lavigne with his 10 OR 6 = 16; his ellipse a conic when it never was; his proton to electron at 938 to 0.5 MeV when in truth..
by Professor Wordsmith Aug 14, 2020, 11:07:05 AM

Re: ...although Kibo _universally regarded_ as having more physics intelligence in his shit streaked underwear than in the entire brain of Todd B Smith - Earle Jones's Stanford's math and physics dept combined
by Adolpho the Sarcastic Rooftop Monkey
Apr 10, 2021, 3:20:20 PM

Re: fuckdog boston's Kibo Parry Moroney subhuman *stalkers* Betsy DeVos, NSF Dr. Panchanathan, barry shein's world std paying how much to stalk AP? Subhuman Kibo Parry Moroney says freedom of speech means freedom to stalk, liar, cheat, steal, ,,,,
by Hewitt Buettner

Oct 10, 2020, 2:55:48 PM

Re: Spamming fuckdog Kibo Parry Moroney says fire Stanford's Alexander Fetter, John Lipa, William Little, Douglas Osheroff, David Ritson, H. Alan Schwettman, John Turneaure, Robert Wagoner, Stanley Wojcicki, Mason Yearian rather than let them brainwash o
by
Richard Cranium

Jan 24, 2021, 3:01:28 PM

Re: 1Kibo Parry Moroney says Analbuttfuckmanure MIT, William Bertozzi, Robert Birgeneau, Hale Bradt, Bernard Burke, George Clark , Jeffrey Goldstone, Thomas Greytak, Lee Grodzins , Paul Joss, Vera Kistiakowsky, Earle Lomon, Irwin Pless, Paul Schechter...
by Hoofington P. McSnort Aug 26, 2020, 6:58:48 PM

Re: Kibo Parry M on Cynthia Barnhart and why MIT is a propaganda camp not a school of higher education.
by Michael Moroney Jun 27, 2021, 3:49 PM

Moroney says autism // Jeffrey Goldstone, Thomas Greytak, Lee Grodzins//never realizing Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole
3/4/18
By Michael Moroney

Re: Autism..says Moroney //Jacob Barandes, Howard Berg, Michael Brenner//realizing Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole
by
Michael Moroney Feb 26, 2018, 11:29:08 PM

Re: Vincent Meunier,Donald Schwendeman, Rensselaer Polytechnic, Ethan Brown, Glenn Ciolek,kibo Moroney Parry is the reason RPI failed ellipse is like Kibo fails with 938 is 12% short of 945
by Allen Walker Apr 13, 2019, 2:04:32 PM

Cornell a sicko school? Re: Cornell Univ like Christensen, an education parasite //with their 3 OR 2= 5 while their 3 AND 2 = 1, embracing the contradiction Either..Or..Or..Both
by Michael Moroney Jan 18, 2019, 4:59:49 PM

Re: Drs.Benedict Gross, Joseph Harris of Harvard, are you as dumb as Moroney never realizing the Real Electron=muon, Real Proton=840MeV,monopole=.5MeV // 12 proofs below
by Michael Moroney Jan 2, 2018, 11:15:07 AM

Re: Drs.Hugh Woodin,Horng-Tzer Yau of Harvard, never a Picture of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus//are you as dumb as Moroney//your students deserve better
by Michael Moroney Dec 29, 2017, 9:04:44 AM

Re: chemistry cannot exist with electron 0.5 to 938 MeV Re: Drs.Thomas Rosenbaum John Schwarz Kip Thorne of CalTech/never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, 0.5MeV = Dirac monopole
by Michael Moroney Jan 25, 2018, 11:36:09 AM

Re: Drs.David Cobden Victor Cook John Cramer of Univ Wash. are you as dumb as Jeff Relf, _...@__.__//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = monopole
by Michael Moroney Jan 14, 2018, 3:19:12 PM

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney on failed physicist Steven Weinberg who cannot entertain the question of which is the real electron of atoms-- is it the muon or the 0.5MeV particle?
by Michael Moroney May 29, 2021, 9:02:21 AM

Re: Cambridge, Harvard, Stanford, MIT, CalTech never does correct Logic, why an unpaid Archimedes Plutonium is doing their work
by Michael Moroney Oct 28, 2017, 11:55:50 PM

Re: the most stupid poster of logic in sci.math for decade-- Dan Christensen, that insane Canadian stalker
by Michael Moroney Dec 24, 2017, 1:15:41 AM

Re: Jeff Relf, Seattle offtopic shithead spammer says Democrats value tortured South Korean Moon Bears at trillions of dollars, while Republicans rather have rats than Moon Bears
By Michael Moroney May 10, 2021

Re: South Korea frees Moon Bears, due to Ayaz apology. Glory to God Almighty, South Korea finally freeing their tortured Moon Bears
I happened to see a video of a moon bear that was freed from a bile farm (in Vietnam). Nice to see,
By Michael Moroney May 9, 2021, 9:48 PM

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney pink slips Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall, Lene Hau,Thomas Hayes, Eric Heller, Jason Hoffman, Jenny Hoffman, Gerald Holton, Paul Horowitz, John Huth, Arthur Jaffe //cannot tell apart muon = real electron and 0.5MeV Dirac monopole...
by Eldridge Art Carpenter Apr 2, 2021, 6:24 AM

Re: fuckdog boston's Kibo Parry Moroney subhuman *stalkers* Betsy DeVos, NSF Dr. Panchanathan, barry shein's world std paying how much to stalk AP? Subhuman Kibo Parry Moroney says freedom of speech means freedom to stalk, liar, cheat, steal, ,,,,
by Hewitt Buettner

Re: Subhuman Kibo Parry Moroney says freedom of speech means freedom to stalk, liar, cheat, steal, kill// Dan Christensen, Uncle Al, NSF Dr. Panchanathan, Dept Educ Betsy DeVos, John Baez, Port563 Gilbert Strang, Barry Shein
by Hewitt Buettner

Re: 1---Kibo Parry Moroney asks, did we ally ourselves correctly in Korea, for it is South Korea that is behaving like a savage evil barbarians to Moon Bears
by Betsy Kibo Moroney Perry DeVos Anal Manure Buttfuck

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney says// Dr. Lawrence Bacow, can Harvard stop the Kibo Parry Moroney from his constant insane drumbeat of .... "I ate my brain" .... flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test
by Fred Glover