But what can you do with it? -- ubiquitous cry from Linux-user partner

tech / sci.math / Re: 2Kibo Parry M on LLNL fusion failure Granholm, Panchanathan, Budil, why they do not even know true electron of atoms is muon, proton is 840MeV and doing the Faraday law with muon-- Sun shines from Faraday law not fusion-- Do GEOTHERMAL not fusion

SubjectAuthor
* 2Kibo Parry M on LLNL fusion failure Granholm, Panchanathan, Budil,Archimedes Plutonium
+* Re: 2Kibo Parry M on LLNL fusion failure Granholm, Panchanathan,Archimedes Plutonium

1
2Kibo Parry M on LLNL fusion failure Granholm, Panchanathan, Budil, why they do not even know true electron of atoms is muon, proton is 840MeV and doing the Faraday law with muon-- Sun shines from Faraday law not fusion-- Do GEOTHERMAL not fusion

<7b532e83-99bc-4394-bf00-96658362fa76n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=121700&group=sci.math#121700

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2022 00:01:31 -0800 (PST)
Subject: 2Kibo Parry M on LLNL fusion failure Granholm, Panchanathan, Budil,
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 16 Dec 2022 08:01 UTC

2Kibo Parry M on LLNL fusion failure Granholm, Panchanathan, Budil, why they do not even know true electron of atoms is muon, proton is 840MeV and doing the Faraday law with muon-- Sun shines from Faraday law not fusion-- Do GEOTHERMAL not fusion

Kibo on Jennifer Granholm failure of fusion Energy secretary Granholm off-mark why, she still does not know true electron of atoms is the muon, true proton is 840MeV, not 938, and that the proton is a torus with muon inside doing the Faraday law.
> Kibo on Jennifer Granholm failure of fusion

Kibo Parry M is the moron of science with his big stupid failed loud mouth and his 938 is 12% short of 945.

Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 9:52:21 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Or, 938.2720813/105.6583745 = 8.88024338572. A proton is about the mass
> of 8.88 muons, not 9. About 12% short.

> Energy secretary Granholm off-mark why, she still does not know true electron of atoms is the muon, true proton is 840MeV, not 938, and that the proton is a torus with muon inside doing the Faraday law.
>
> Sorry Jennifer, but you are too dumb in physics to understand that the Sun and stars shine not from fusion but from Faraday law as the muon goes around and round inside the proton torus. This means there never was a nucleus of Atoms.
>
> Fusion is just a gigantic pork barrel for delusional and kook physicists, and we need spend 0 dollars on fusion and spend all those dollars on making GEOTHERMAL be the powering of all our electrical needs.
>
> --- quoting the internet --- (Michigan) is finding his data in types of well tests originally conducted by oil and gas companies...
>
> Jennifer-- fusion is a fake endeavor-- Geothermal is live and active, and you throw away time and money on fusion.

Liaring fusion energy pork barrel// LLNL director Dr. Kim Budil // their budget must be up and so they liar about progress.

What is different this time??? You have to read 4 pages of junk on BBC -- of stuff you already know, to find a one sentence that is different this time.

A tiny capsule shows signs of fusion, yet the amount of energy spent in the machine for the lasers is 10^40 more energy than the pitiful 10^1 energy created.

These scientists of fusion have no problem in liaring about progress, but a huge problem of showing that it is impossible to scale the lasers up from a tiny capsule to something actually engineered for practical use.

They liared on fusion breakeven. It is not breakeven if the machines involved spent 10^40 energy to create 10 in energy.

These fusion bureacrats keep liaring about what it means to be "breakeven" but they are good at keep the pork money troughs open.

AP, Sun and stars shine not from fusion but from Faraday law. See any of my Teaching True Physics books

I am checking to see if the deletions are caused by email addresses. I have had about 10 deletions of the below-- apparently there were emails connected to Secret or Top Secret Classifications in the USA Defence department, and they do not like it when the King of Science tells them what true physics is all about. They like their bubble they live in.

Someone deleting this post in my newsgroup--Liaring fusion energy pork barrel// LLNL director Dr. Kim Budil and Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm// their budget must be up and so they liar about progress. Science is made a 1,000 times tougher

Liaring fusion energy pork barrel// LLNL director Dr. Kim Budil and Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm// their budget must be up and so they liar about progress. Science is made a 1,000 times tougher to educate people on the truth,

Liaring fusion energy pork barrel// LLNL director Dr. Kim Budil and Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm// their budget must be up and so they liar about progress.

Science is made a 1,000 times tougher to educate people on the truth, once they have been brainwashed and memorized the brainwash over a lifetime. In that sense, I have one of the most difficult assignments in my life of getting physicists and the physics community onto the truth of fusion. I did write a book based on conversation with Rick Spielman, a physicist in 1997.

my 17th published book
Fusion Barrier Principle // Energy series, book 1
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon's Kindle)

Preface: I discovered the Fusion Barrier Principle in August of 1997 while discussing fusion in sci.physics. It is a principle of huge importance for it simply means there will never exist a Fusion Power Station, never, in the entire universe, for it costs more energy input than it ever gives in output.
That is the meaning of FBP. It is very easy to prove, in that the forces of Electromagnetism, the Ampere law that controls electricity is a cylinder and the Faraday law that produces electricity is a sphere. And in math it is easy to prove that the sphere nested inside a cylinder is only 2/3 the volume of the cylinder. That it takes 1/3 more energy to control fusion and thus we lose 1/3 energy just to extract 2/3 energy. By the time I wrote this principle, the world had already proven the 2/3 energy barrier in experiments with the tokamak JET, and with the Nagamine cold fusion experiments. And since the 1997 discovery of FBP, not a single experiment has exceeded 2/3 breakeven. So what I request of the world science community is stop funding Fusion Research and put that moneys into making Geothermal Power Stations, such as what Iceland is now doing of volcano electricity geothermal. Stop wasting time and money on welfare science troughs that fusion research has become. Spend those billions of dollars in building Geothermal Electric Power Stations.
Length: 293 pages

Product details
File Size: 1382 KB
Print Length: 293 pages
Publication Date: March 15, 2019
Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07PNW3T9Q
Text-to-Speech: Enabled
Word Wise: Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #131,968 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#20 in Electricity Principles
#13 in Physics of Energy
#11 in Electromagnetism (Kindle Store)

My task of reteaching people is made that 1,000 times more difficult because many people are paid hefty salaries for keeping the fake science of fusion going.

Many people in science and physics have few logical marbles to warrant them in physics. Since 1950, the call and clamor was to harness fusion in a machine to make electricity. Here it is almost 75 years later and almost no progress at all. And this report as of December 2022 is not a report of progress but a plea to spend and throw away billions of more dollars, when what that money should go for is Geothermal Energy. There is no mystery in geothermal, just a lack of building the power plants.

Miles O'brien on PBS Newshour covered this latest report tonight 13Dec2022 by saying-- " We need 10 of these implosions per second, not 1 per second, to achieve engineering success"

In other words, like Rick Spielman back in 1997, saying Laser fusion achieved 1,000th of 1 percent fusion breakeven.

By 1997, the world's best fusion machine was not a Tokamak but Nagamine's cold fusion which was 66.66% breakeven. Then second best was JET with 64% breakeven. Laser fusion had not even surpassed 1% breakeven. And this report of December 2022, is more of propaganda, switching to the concept of "Ignition" and veering away from the concept of breakeven. If Budil and Granholm had been required to report only on the concept of "Breakeven" and not even mention "ignition" then we would see this report as Nagamine cold fusion 66.66% breakeven, JET as 64% breakeven and LLNL of 2022 as less than 1% breakeven.

The 1% breakeven is what Miles O'brien was saying when he said 10 times a second of those pellets to achieve engineering breakeven.

So, well, if we ask Budil and Granholm why physicists cannot set off tiny fusion bombs inside a machine to make electricity, they probably do not know the answer-- the tinest bomb destroys the machine. So it is impossible. But now, ask Budil and Granholm whether the O'brien 10 times a second, is that not just the very same ***impossibility*** why we can never have electricity from fusion??? Is not that fusion bombs destroy the machine while 10 times per second the Laser machine cannot exist. You see fusion bomb explosions is the flip side of 10 laser implosions per second.

But try teaching that to a physics community that was brainwashed for 75 years and now receive fat salary paychecks to keep on wasting time and money.

In my book I argue that CONTROLLING FUSION requires the Ampere law as a machine and it is a cylinder in geometry. While making fusion requires the Coulomb law-- not that nuclei fuse, no, but that the proton toruses of two hydrogen atoms join together to make a helium larger proton torus. The 840 windings of one proton with 840 windings of another proton form a torus of 1680 windings with 2 muons inside. And so fusion requires the energy of a cylinder to control yet the Coulomb force output is geometrically a sphere. We know from math, pure math that the sphere inside a cylinder is 2/3 the volume of the cylinder. The Ampere law needs 1/3 more energy than does the total content of the Coulomb law. This is why Nagamine reaches 2/3 breakeven and JET almost reaches 2/3 breakeven, because to control Fusion is Ampere law which needs 1/3 more in energy than what the Coulomb law can deliver.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: 2Kibo Parry M on LLNL fusion failure Granholm, Panchanathan, Budil, why they do not even know true electron of atoms is muon, proton is 840MeV and doing the Faraday law with muon-- Sun shines from Faraday law not fusion-- Do GEOTHERMAL not fusion

<185853be-8631-4b51-8ef9-aff336d7de47n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=121741&group=sci.math#121741

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2022 15:03:58 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: 2Kibo Parry M on LLNL fusion failure Granholm, Panchanathan,
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 16 Dec 2022 23:03 UTC

Chris singing Moscow Rolling Blackouts██۞██ sung by CIA, Mi6, Russian Federation choir spammers "_" from Portugal Spam Auditorium --Rock of Ages, cleft for me

Pastoral scene with baby Xi in cradle: by Chris Thomasson
And as the Baby Xi grew up from the rice paddies and reeds of Outer Manchuria, stolen by the Naxi and Zani Dictator Putin in Moscow, Xi learned in school in chemical engineering that Taiwan was 1/28 the size of Outer Manchuria, as Putin bombs Ukraine. And the nascent Xi orders 1,000 divisions to the Outer Manchuria border to regain back the stolen Old China.

Special guest singer Kibo Parry M, science failure turned tap dancer and singer
Kibo ParryM singing Rock of Ages██۞██Moscow rolling blackouts
Vladimir Putin, stealing Outer Manchuria....

> Rock of Ages, Vladimir Putin
> Stealing Ukraine once again
> On Friday, December 9, 2022 at 1:57:33 PM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:

> > > *
> > > Michael: Producing a good and valoid proof
I bet Earle Jones of Stanford Univ. loves Valoid proofs as he does gummy bears in ellipsoid or ovoid.
>>> is like farting into a wind tunnel. I would not expect much in return.
> > >
> > > earle
> > > *
> > You keep forgetting that I'm not here for the math, I'm here to watch
> > the kooks be kooks, and interacting with them at times. In particular,
> I like the Perry Como rendition over the Bing Crosby of Rock of Ages but maybe China has an even better singer.
> In Chinese-------

3> Rock of Ages, Outer Manchuria
> Let me free this Chinese land
> Let the Amur river and the fields
> From the Ussuri side which flow
> Save from wrath and make me pure.
> Be of rice the double cure

Rock of Ages ██۞██ Vladimir Putin
> Stealing Ukraine once again
> Let the rich soils of Ukraine
> Remain as Ukraine
> Vladimir Putin thief he is
Stop him by rolling blackouts in Moscow

Rock of Ages ██۞██ rolling blackouts
Rolling blackouts in Volgograd
Rolling blackouts in Pyongyang
Rolling blackouts in Tehran
People happy with glee
As they watch the petty dictators flee

Rock of Ages, Outer Manchuria
> Cleanse me from its guilt and power
> Free for me,
> Let me work the land to be

Hanoi Cuocco,whodat, Pennino Choir singing from Rolling Black Out St.Petersburg

Chorus: Chairman Xi, Taiwan is only 1/28 the size of Outer Manchuria, yet you let the Russian Nazi Putin steal your 1 million square kilometers of land. Send in 1,000 divisions and get your land back while Russia has an insane dictator.
Xi invades Russia to take back Outer Manchuria with 1,000 divisions to Putin's 1 platoon.
> > > Not waiting for Putin to gift wrap Outer Manchuria and hand the stolen land back to China
> > >
> > > And where the baby Xi Jinping was nestled cuddled and tightly caressed and fed by Chairman Mao concubines in the stillness of the waters of the Amur River in the Rice Reeds and Paddies, where panda bears were playfully playing in yonder oak and beech and rock elm trees. The musical of Rock of Ages was played and sung by Chairman Mao's concubines as the rich nutritious protein syrup of fresh rice cultivated by the Ussuri and Amur Rivers flowed their bountiful water over the lush fields of rice and cinnamon and sugar cane. The baby Xi was given dessert of fresh mulberry and peaches and cream from the 3 Farmers visiting.
> > >
> > > Everytime Russia bombs Ukraine, China fells another GLONASS satellite.. This makes it easier for China to regain its stolen lands of OUTER MANCHURIA which is 28 times larger than Taiwan. Taiwan can wait, it is not going anywhere, but while Russia has an insane dictator, China may as well recover its beautiful lands of Outer Manchuria.
> > >
> > > Xi masses troops on Russian border to take back Outer Manchuria. If you do not know the history, Russia stole Outer Manchuria and Vladivostok from China.
> > >
> > > While Putin is too busy with his personal war, Xi thinks time is ripe to get back what belongs to China in the first place. OUTER MANCHURIA and especially Vladivostok.
> > >
> > > Xi gives the Chinese people a Christmas gift--- Outer Manchuria-- the beloved Old China
> > > I am not positive we can take out GLONASS and BeiDou from ground based radio and microwaves and laser waves, even jamming.
> > >
> > > But I am certain that we can put a satellite in orbit that is a wrecking ramming satellite that does take out GLONASS and BeiDou. I am certain of this because several countries have robotic satellites that maintenance their fleet of satellites. And to this end, we need such a wrecking ball satellite immediately up there.

Re: 2Kibo Parry M on LLNL fusion failure Granholm, Panchanathan, Budil, why they do not even know true electron of atoms is muon, proton is 840MeV and doing the Faraday law with muon-- Sun shines from Faraday law not fusion-- Do GEOTHERMAL not fusion

<e22465ca-fa21-4f22-b020-f4606dac454bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=121765&group=sci.math#121765

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2022 21:49:48 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 17 Dec 2022 05:49 UTC

Moscow Rolling Blackouts██۞██ Kibo Parry Spam Auditorium --Rock of Ages, cleft for me

> Pastoral scene with baby Xi in cradle: by Chris Thomasson

Chris, is Xi aware of the fact that Outer Manchuria is 28 times bigger than Taiwan????

<077b92bf-d91a-4122-b288-1be3f878ce90n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=121772&group=sci.math#121772

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2022 00:27:04 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 17 Dec 2022 08:27 UTC

<0b0a5477-9ebf-4c62-b21c-df77aad31fe7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=121828&group=sci.math#121828

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2022 19:13:30 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 18 Dec 2022 03:13 UTC

<aabef306-6bf5-4cb4-89b7-5751998281ben@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=121881&group=sci.math#121881

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2022 13:48:20 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 18 Dec 2022 21:48 UTC

<0ee0f6af-02bd-4b5d-b603-e59577c67badn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=122146&group=sci.math#122146

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2022 12:38:34 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 21 Dec 2022 20:38 UTC

Physicists in deception mode to get more funding-- SCIENCE 16Dec2022 page 1155 says-- "requiring hundreds of megajoules of electricity to produce... 3MJ of fusion energy" Alright, well, let us take "hundreds to mean 300 then our fusion report achieved a meagre 1% Breakeven, not much better than Rick Spielman's report in late 1990s of less than 1% breakeven. But government is not going to fund such a Failure FLOP, so the scientists come up with a new banal definition of Gain, to show a increase in this liaring concept of Gain
and hide the truth of 1% Breakeven. Yet tokamaks achieved 64% breakeven and Nagamine reached 66% Breakeven while the liars at Laser fusion brag about their 1% breakeven. This corruption of hiding the truth of progress. And then the article reminds us of the truth "a power plant based on NIF would need to raise the repition rate from one shot per day to about 10 per second" Suggesting that breakeven here was not even 1% but that of Rick Spielman's closer to 1,000 of 1% breakeven.

Physics is never about gaining money to fund some dumbarse experiment pork barrel. The money thrown away on laser fusion should buy the USA geothermal energy power plants to dot across the USA-- geothermal-- the replacement of fossil fuel.

<a326b703-0b7e-4dfc-8a5a-5d338cd5579en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=122382&group=sci.math#122382

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2022 10:10:37 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 24 Dec 2022 18:10 UTC

And so, what has the recent announcement of fusion done??? It is made us aware of Science Corruption in reporting news. Where LLNL changes the concept of Breakeven to that of Gain. But no advance in fusion. For Rick Spielman in late 1990s said that laser fusion was less than 1% breakeven.

But dirty corrupt scientists did not want to report in 2022 that the needle of Breakeven fusion of 1% breakeven had not changed since late 1990s. No, instead they wanted to report some success so they get more money, when that money should be spent on Geothermal.

So what do corrupt scientists do to win more money??? They deceptively concoct some other concept-- call it Gain, and divert attention away from Breakeven.

This recent report in a footnote said they needed 10 of these success blasts per second to reach breakeven, while they have 1 per day.

And they call that ------- NEWS OF FUSION.

These scientists along with reporters treat the general public as if they are dummies.

AP

Re: 2Kibo Parry M on LLNL fusion failure Granholm, Panchanathan, Budil, why they do not even know true electron of atoms is muon, proton is 840MeV and doing the Faraday law with muon-- Sun shines from Faraday law not fusion-- Do GEOTHERMAL not fusion

<015b4a91-6f3a-49d9-a9ff-6ae45ffdd9e4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=122454&group=sci.math#122454

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2022 13:45:15 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 25 Dec 2022 21:45 UTC

Sheldon Glashow,Rainer Weiss, Kip S. Thorne, Barry C. Barish,Cambridge University ever ask the question, which is the atom's true electron-- muon or 0..5MeV particle which AP says is the Dirac magnetic monopole while the real electron is a muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law.. In fact so stupid is this list of so called physicists that they went through life believing the slant cut in single cone is a ellipse, when in reality it is a Oval of 1 axis of symmetry for the cone has 1 axis of symmetry but ellipse requires 2 axes of symmetry. The minds of all these so called physicists are not good enough to be doing physics. In fact, so stupid in science and math are all these people that when told in High School or College that a slant cut in single cone is a ellipse, they believed it, and believe in it to this day without so much as ever questioning the idea that a single cone and oval have just 1 axis of symmetry while ellipse requires 2 axes of symmetry, and yet many on this list were awarded science prizes. Maybe for ignorance of science but not for truth of science.