From: ....@..
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Most of what y'all call drugs were discovered by you during famine & excessive poverty, boiling rotten vegtables and dead animal remains.
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2022 23:23:26 -0000 (UTC)
 by: ....@.. - Mon, 26 Dec 2022 23:23 UTC

★★★★★
Pilot 01 for Elm Street Nightmare X∅..
[enter scene]
(mid scene rolling ent.)

sassy black girl: I don't believe in you nigger!

Freddy K.: (sighs, looks down.., looks up..) Yeah, I don't believe in me either these days,.. ... ...at least not like I used to,.. ... ..but I have this glove and itchy sweater to motivate me bitch.
(freddy stabs sassy while cam pans to face to face closeup rather than gore shot.)
[end scene]

https://is.gd/B_day
˙pǝʌɹǝsǝɹ sʇɥƃᴉɹ ll∀
© Dr. Hunter Reon Barnes, PhD, D.S.
m.flickr.com/photos/184425807@N04

M. Jackson's family would still be together and alive if hadn't been for Mc. Culkan's dating service.

Also, I've filled a $16 DBA with the russians... you can now make my check out to:
Non Profit
...might wanna put it in my hand, cashable. [o;-)