Uncertain fortune is thoroughly mastered by the equity of the calculation. -- Blaise Pascal

tech / sci.electronics.design / Ultra-orthodox Jews

SubjectAuthor
* Ultra-orthodox JewsPeeler
+* Re: Ultra-orthodox JewsDan Green
|+* Re: Ultra-orthodox JewsThe Jews
||`- Re: Ultra-orthodox JewsPeeler
|`* Re: Ultra-orthodox JewsRicky
| `* Re: Ultra-orthodox JewsDan Green
|  +- Re: Ultra-orthodox JewsRicky
|  `- Re: Ultra-orthodox JewsJohn Larkin
+- Re: Ultra-orthodox JewsPeeler
+- Re: Ultra-orthodox JewsPerkins
`* Re: UPDATE ON AMERICAN DISRESPECT BEGETS DISRESPECTEdmond H. Wollmann
 +- Re: UPDATE ON AMERICAN DISRESPECT BEGETS DISRESPECTJeffrey Rubard
 +- Re: UPDATE ON AMERICAN DISRESPECT BEGETS DISRESPECTJeffrey Rubard
 +- Re: FACEBOOK AS WAR CRIME HAS DISABLED OUR CAPABILITY TO REASONABLYJeffrey Rubard
 +* Re: UPDATE ON FACEBOOK AS WAR CRIME HAS DISABLED OUR CAPABILITY TOJeffrey Rubard
 |`* Re: UPDATE ON FACEBOOK AS WAR CRIME HAS DISABLED OUR CAPABILITY TOJeffrey Rubard
 | `* Re: UPDATE ON FACEBOOK AS WAR CRIME HAS DISABLED OUR CAPABILITY TOJeffrey Rubard
 |  `* Re: UPDATE ON FACEBOOK AS WAR CRIME HAS DISABLED OUR CAPABILITY TOJeffrey Rubard
 |   `* Re: UPDATE ON FACEBOOK AS WAR CRIME HAS DISABLED OUR CAPABILITY TOJeffrey Rubard
 |    `* Re: UPDATE ON FACEBOOK AS WAR CRIME HAS DISABLED OUR CAPABILITY TOJeffrey Rubard
 |     +- Re: UPDATE ON FACEBOOK AS WAR CRIME HAS DISABLED OUR CAPABILITY TOJeffrey Rubard
 |     +- Re: UPDATE ON FACEBOOK AS WAR CRIME HAS DISABLED OUR CAPABILITY TOJeffrey Rubard
 |     +- Re: UPDATE ON FACEBOOK AS WAR CRIME HAS DISABLED OUR CAPABILITY TOJeffrey Rubard
 |     +- Re: UPDATE ON FACEBOOK AS WAR CRIME HAS DISABLED OUR CAPABILITY TOJeffrey Rubard
 |     +- Re: UPDATE ON FACEBOOK AS WAR CRIME HAS DISABLED OUR CAPABILITY TOJeffrey Rubard
 |     +- Re: UPDATE ON FACEBOOK AS WAR CRIME HAS DISABLED OUR CAPABILITY TOJeffrey Rubard
 |     `- Re: UPDATE ON FACEBOOK AS WAR CRIME HAS DISABLED OUR CAPABILITY TOJeffrey Rubard
 `- Re: UPDATE ON FACEBOOK AS WAR CRIME HAS DISABLED OUR CAPABILITY TOJeffrey Rubard

Pages:12
Ultra-orthodox Jews

<gq3v7ihkfh4ge77uc9gfufjjdon0np0pnb@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=122583&group=sci.electronics.design#122583

From: trollt...@myyahoo.com (Peeler)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,soc.culture.jewish,alt.appalachian,sci.electronics.design,alt.philosophy.taoism
Subject: Ultra-orthodox Jews
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2023 16:05:44 -0400
 by: Peeler - Tue, 6 Jun 2023 20:05 UTC

Ultra-orthodox Jews

The New York community of ultra-Orthodox Jews has faced a backlash for
asking observant Jews to consult a rabbi instead of going immediately
to police with evidence of child sexual abuse.

Similar cases have sprung in other cities, including Baltimore and
Miami, involving allegations of sexual misconduct by orthodox Jewish
leaders.

The case involving Rabbi Shmuel Krawatsky, formerly of the Beth Tfiloh
Dahan Community School in Baltimore, involves the alleged abuse of at
least three boys at a summer camp.

According to a report by The Jewish Week, the rabbi, who was naked and
alone in a pool changing room with two alleged victims, touched the
boys inappropriately before asking them to touch his "private parts"
in exchange for $100."

The report also states that the rabbi threatened the young boys not to
tell their parents.

Given the faith's shroud of secrecy there is no hard data regarding
the number of potential abuse victims in the Orthodox Jewish
community. Experts estimate that there could be thousands of victims
dating back decades.

The principle of mesirah forbids reporting a Jewish practitioner to
secular authorities. Issues are supposed to be handled internally
within the greater faith community.

Re: Ultra-orthodox Jews

<q2av7ituulo3qtq0rg79e0hgv2ldoph62a@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=122586&group=sci.electronics.design#122586

From: dhg99...@hotmail.se (Dan Green)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,soc.culture.jewish,alt.appalachian,sci.electronics.design,alt.philosophy.taoism
Subject: Re: Ultra-orthodox Jews
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2023 22:43:58 +0100
 by: Dan Green - Tue, 6 Jun 2023 21:43 UTC

On Tue, 06 Jun 2023 16:05:44 -0400, Peeler <trolltrap@myyahoo.com>
wrote:

>Ultra-orthodox Jews
>
>The New York community of ultra-Orthodox Jews has faced a backlash for
>asking observant Jews to consult a rabbi instead of going immediately
>to police with evidence of child sexual abuse.
>
>Similar cases have sprung in other cities, including Baltimore and
>Miami, involving allegations of sexual misconduct by orthodox Jewish
>leaders.
>
>The case involving Rabbi Shmuel Krawatsky, formerly of the Beth Tfiloh
>Dahan Community School in Baltimore, involves the alleged abuse of at
>least three boys at a summer camp.
>
>According to a report by The Jewish Week, the rabbi, who was naked and
>alone in a pool changing room with two alleged victims, touched the
>boys inappropriately before asking them to touch his "private parts"
>in exchange for $100."

Did the boys actually get the money?

Re: Ultra-orthodox Jews

<m8bv7id0fc3n5bc5su78426000pq2a5aom@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=122587&group=sci.electronics.design#122587

From: jew...@humiliate-the-glue-huffers.org (The Jews)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,soc.culture.jewish,alt.appalachian,sci.electronics.design,alt.philosophy.taoism
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2023 15:04:45 -0700
 by: The Jews - Tue, 6 Jun 2023 22:04 UTC

[Default] On Tue, 06 Jun 2023 22:43:58 +0100, Dan Green
<dhg99908@hotmail.se> typed:

White supremacist pedophile dies in prison while awaiting trial

FRESNO (CBS SF/AP) - A white supremacist who openly advocated for
pedophilia died last month while in custody in Arizona, where he was
awaiting trial for allegedly grooming a 12-year-old girl and
kidnapping her, according to public records.

Nathan Larson was arrested in 2020 by authorities who said they caught
him flying across the country with the girl who he had persuaded to
run away from home in Fresno.

Larson died Sept. 18 and an order of dismissal in his case was filed
Oct. 11, the Sacramento Bee reported Monday. The U.S. Attorney's
Office had no further details on the death.

The Bee reported that Larson had been transferred from a federal
facility in the Fresno area to a lockup in Arizona, where he died. The
primary cause of death is pending, according to the medical examiner
in Maricopa County, Arizona.

A white supremacist pedophile that was interested in little GIRLS?

Come on now!

Re: Ultra-orthodox Jews

<cbabeb1a-1b52-474d-a257-15009dd39214n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=122592&group=sci.electronics.design#122592

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2023 19:13:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: gnuarm.d...@gmail.com (Ricky)
 by: Ricky - Wed, 7 Jun 2023 02:13 UTC

On Tuesday, June 6, 2023 at 5:44:07 PM UTC-4, Dan Green wrote:
> On Tue, 06 Jun 2023 16:05:44 -0400, Peeler <trol...@myyahoo.com>
> wrote:
> >Ultra-orthodox Jews
> >
> >The New York community of ultra-Orthodox Jews has faced a backlash for
> >asking observant Jews to consult a rabbi instead of going immediately
> >to police with evidence of child sexual abuse.
> >
> >Similar cases have sprung in other cities, including Baltimore and
> >Miami, involving allegations of sexual misconduct by orthodox Jewish
> >leaders.
> >
> >The case involving Rabbi Shmuel Krawatsky, formerly of the Beth Tfiloh
> >Dahan Community School in Baltimore, involves the alleged abuse of at
> >least three boys at a summer camp.
> >
> >According to a report by The Jewish Week, the rabbi, who was naked and
> >alone in a pool changing room with two alleged victims, touched the
> >boys inappropriately before asking them to touch his "private parts"
> >in exchange for $100."
> Did the boys actually get the money?

You think this is a matter of contract law?

--

Rick C.

- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging

Re: Ultra-orthodox Jews

<2env7i99gpse0bqukchkojodfhnj403gi2@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=122596&group=sci.electronics.design#122596

From: trollt...@myyahoo.com (Peeler)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,soc.culture.jewish,alt.appalachian,sci.electronics.design,alt.philosophy.taoism
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2023 21:38:24 -0400
 by: Peeler - Wed, 7 Jun 2023 01:38 UTC

On Tue, 06 Jun 2023 15:04:45 -0700, The Jews
<jews@humiliate-the-glue-huffers.org> wrote:

>[Default] On Tue, 06 Jun 2023 22:43:58 +0100, Dan Green
><dhg99908@hotmail.se> typed:
>
>White supremacist pedophile dies in prison while awaiting trial
>
>FRESNO (CBS SF/AP) - A white supremacist who openly advocated for
>pedophilia died last month while in custody in Arizona, where he was
>awaiting trial for allegedly grooming a 12-year-old girl and
>kidnapping her, according to public records.
>

>Nathan Larson was arrested in 2020 by authorities who said they caught
>him flying across the country with the girl who he had persuaded to
>run away from home in Fresno.
>
>Larson died Sept. 18 and an order of dismissal in his case was filed
>Oct. 11, the Sacramento Bee reported Monday. The U.S. Attorney's
>Office had no further details on the death.
>
>The Bee reported that Larson had been transferred from a federal
>facility in the Fresno area to a lockup in Arizona, where he died. The
>primary cause of death is pending, according to the medical examiner
>in Maricopa County, Arizona.
>
>A white supremacist pedophile that was interested in little GIRLS?
>
>Come on now!

Leave it to a demented kike to act as if molesting little boys and
little girls are two different things. You sub-humans have sex with
dogs, horses and all other sorts of beast in addition to children of
both sexes. Disgusting swine!!!

Re: Ultra-orthodox Jews

<g4b08i16tq7drc0s696bhafrlj1268igf1@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=122602&group=sci.electronics.design#122602

From: dhg99...@hotmail.se (Dan Green)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2023 08:08:43 +0100
 by: Dan Green - Wed, 7 Jun 2023 07:08 UTC

On Tue, 6 Jun 2023 19:13:35 -0700 (PDT), Ricky
<gnuarm.deletethisbit@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, June 6, 2023 at 5:44:07?PM UTC-4, Dan Green wrote:
>> On Tue, 06 Jun 2023 16:05:44 -0400, Peeler <trol...@myyahoo.com>
>> wrote:
>> >Ultra-orthodox Jews
>> >
>> >The New York community of ultra-Orthodox Jews has faced a backlash for
>> >asking observant Jews to consult a rabbi instead of going immediately
>> >to police with evidence of child sexual abuse.
>> >
>> >Similar cases have sprung in other cities, including Baltimore and
>> >Miami, involving allegations of sexual misconduct by orthodox Jewish
>> >leaders.
>> >
>> >The case involving Rabbi Shmuel Krawatsky, formerly of the Beth Tfiloh
>> >Dahan Community School in Baltimore, involves the alleged abuse of at
>> >least three boys at a summer camp.
>> >
>> >According to a report by The Jewish Week, the rabbi, who was naked and
>> >alone in a pool changing room with two alleged victims, touched the
>> >boys inappropriately before asking them to touch his "private parts"
>> >in exchange for $100."
>> Did the boys actually get the money?
>
>You think this is a matter of contract law?

I wouldn't put it that way, but if the boys accepted the money then it
does put a kinda different spin on it that a court might find
relevant.

Re: Ultra-orthodox Jews

<d149c4b2-7a9d-411b-a181-d71308962d3en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=122604&group=sci.electronics.design#122604

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2023 01:05:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: gnuarm.d...@gmail.com (Ricky)
 by: Ricky - Wed, 7 Jun 2023 08:05 UTC

On Wednesday, June 7, 2023 at 3:08:51 AM UTC-4, Dan Green wrote:
> On Tue, 6 Jun 2023 19:13:35 -0700 (PDT), Ricky
> <gnuarm.del...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Tuesday, June 6, 2023 at 5:44:07?PM UTC-4, Dan Green wrote:

> >> Did the boys actually get the money?
> >
> >You think this is a matter of contract law?
> I wouldn't put it that way, but if the boys accepted the money then it
> does put a kinda different spin on it that a court might find
> relevant.

Hardly. They are minors and the action of Rabbi is illegal regardless. There is no, "They were prostitutes" defense when it comes to pedophilia.

--

Rick C.

+ Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging

Re: Ultra-orthodox Jews

<4m418itjmmemqltcat36cb0q456e3u0p0c@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=122618&group=sci.electronics.design#122618

From: jlar...@highlandSNIPMEtechnology.com (John Larkin)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2023 07:28:25 -0700
 by: John Larkin - Wed, 7 Jun 2023 14:28 UTC

On Wed, 07 Jun 2023 08:08:43 +0100, Dan Green <dhg99908@hotmail.se>
wrote:

>On Tue, 6 Jun 2023 19:13:35 -0700 (PDT), Ricky
><gnuarm.deletethisbit@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Tuesday, June 6, 2023 at 5:44:07?PM UTC-4, Dan Green wrote:

>>> Did the boys actually get the money?
>>
>>You think this is a matter of contract law?
>
>I wouldn't put it that way, but if the boys accepted the money then it
>does put a kinda different spin on it that a court might find
>relevant.

I wonder why most adults in the developed world feel they need to keep
kids ignorant of sex. I'd imagine that a thousand years ago, when a
family typically lived in one room, probably with one bed, kids saw
most everything... mating, birth, death.

Having sex with kids is taboo here now, maybe always has been.

That's an interesting anthropological issue. There's probably
research.

Re: Ultra-orthodox Jews

<h5te8idelfvv8gs52tqe7of3igfhktoa14@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=122957&group=sci.electronics.design#122957

From: trollt...@myyahoo.com (Peeler)
Newsgroups: alt.philosophy.taoism,talk.politics.guns,soc.culture.jewish,alt.appalachian,sci.electronics.design
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2023 15:56:51 -0400
 by: Peeler - Mon, 12 Jun 2023 19:56 UTC

On Tue, 13 Jun 2023 04:59:39 +1000, dolf <dolfboek@hotmail.com> wrote:

> <THE USUAL BULLSHIT SPAM>

From reading this thread, it turns out that 'dolf'' is not only a Jew
but a sick pervert to boot. He always appeared to be a straight-laced
businessman, proud of his Nazi background. Now he has become the
target of everything he claimed to hate. Keep it up, you'll be joining
your Jew buddies, Harvey and Jared soon enough.

"Any people that have been perscuted for 2000 years must be doing
something wrong."

~ Heinz Alfred 'Henry' Kissinger (1923- )

Re: Ultra-orthodox Jews

<u6is7k$mc8$1@toxic.dizum.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=123269&group=sci.electronics.design#123269

From: perk...@elmer.com (Perkins)
Newsgroups: alt.philosophy.taoism,talk.politics.guns,soc.culture.jewish,alt.appalachian,sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2023 23:45:56 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Perkins - Fri, 16 Jun 2023 23:45 UTC

On 16 Jun 2023, dolf <dolfboek@hotmail.com> posted some

> DOLF @ 0242 HRS ON 17 JUNE 2023: "The notion of non-being might be
> considered to be either paradoxical or ambiguous if something other
> than the natural form of the #81 TETRADS with its #1 - 𝌆中 = #452
> - CENTRE / #41 - 𝌮應 = #492 - WILL TO ACTION as grand inception of
> 103 BCE is then deployed.
>
> For instance if I use the LUOSHU square (or some other) as the
> template for discourse on non-being I am then conjuring an apparition
> or chimera which is antecedent to the notion of non-being."
>
> RHUBARB @ 0339 HRS ON 17 JUNE 2023: "This is also pretty fatuous, if
> no longer Eurocentric."
>
> "I am debtor both to the Greeks, and to the Barbarians; both to the
> wise, and to the unwise.
>
> So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that
> are at Rome also.
>
> For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of
> God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and
> also to the Greek.
>
><http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/IBAC%20Notes%2020230613.pdf>
>
> For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith:
> as it is written, The just shall live by faith.
>
> Unbelief and Its Consequences

Let's use the transgender retards to make biofuel for engines.

Re: UPDATE ON AMERICAN DISRESPECT BEGETS DISRESPECT

<u6o2m9$4v4$1@toxic.dizum.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=123370&group=sci.electronics.design#123370

From: arcturi...@earthlink.net (Edmond H. Wollmann)
Newsgroups: alt.philosophy.taoism,talk.politics.guns,soc.culture.jewish,alt.astrology,alt.astrology.metapsych,sci.electronics.design
Subject: Re: UPDATE ON AMERICAN DISRESPECT BEGETS DISRESPECT
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2023 23:06:49 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Edmond H. Wollmann - Sun, 18 Jun 2023 23:06 UTC

On 18 Jun 2023, dolf <dolfboek@hotmail.com> posted some

> RHUBARB @ 0121 HRS ON 19 JUNE 2023: "Critique: "Some Republicans
> learned to 'name-drop' Derrida as an intellectual fashion for elites,
> and you can 'turn it back on them' using his work. This one continues
> with the 'dunce' shit: really, 'auto-affection' is a modern idea Greek
> theories of the soul did not have in its complete form."
>
> DOLF @ 0343 HRS ON 19 JUNE 2023: "Clearly you haven't read and
> understood the metalogic conundrum that was placed before you
> irrespective of whether metaphysics is an accepted science or not.

I'm the only one qualified to lecture on anything meta around here.

Re: UPDATE ON AMERICAN DISRESPECT BEGETS DISRESPECT

<b3979b31-a165-4a36-bcf0-5428c1d5c45en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=123530&group=sci.electronics.design#123530

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2023 12:09:20 -0700 (PDT)
From: theleast...@gmail.com (Jeffrey Rubard)
 by: Jeffrey Rubard - Tue, 20 Jun 2023 19:09 UTC

On Monday, June 19, 2023 at 8:02:56 PM UTC-7, Anthony William Sloman wrote:
> On Tuesday, June 20, 2023 at 6:24:29 AM UTC+10, dolf wrote:
> <snip>
> > > "Are you currently doing psychiatric consultation about your behavior, then?"
> >
> > I did convey that a historical dependence upon the LUOSHU reference
> > object introduces an anthropological idealism associative to the META
> > LOGIC FALLACY within its #38 - JUPITER PRINCIPLE as aesthetic
> <snip>
>
> That's a no. As an answer, it's inappropriate enough in this contex to make it clear that dolf ought to be.\

"Um, maybe don't 'help' with deranged American ex-statesmen."

Re: UPDATE ON AMERICAN DISRESPECT BEGETS DISRESPECT

<32b9c7ab-a46d-461c-b124-24ee68f50ea5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=123531&group=sci.electronics.design#123531

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2023 12:10:21 -0700 (PDT)
From: theleast...@gmail.com (Jeffrey Rubard)
 by: Jeffrey Rubard - Tue, 20 Jun 2023 19:10 UTC

On Monday, June 19, 2023 at 6:23:40 PM UTC-7, dolf wrote:
> On 20/6/2023 01:34, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
> > On Sunday, June 18, 2023 at 4:06:51 PM UTC-7, Edmond H. Wollmann wrote:
> >> On 18 Jun 2023, dolf <dolf...@hotmail.com> posted some

> >> I'm the only one qualified to lecture on anything meta around here.
> >
> > "Are you currently doing psychiatric consultation about your behavior, then?"
> I did convey that a historical dependence upon the LUOSHU reference
> object introduces an anthropological idealism associative to the META
> LOGIC FALLACY within its #38 - *JUPITER* *PRINCIPLE* as aesthetic (ie.
> the hypotenuse thesis) which is made against #492 - VOLUNTARY FREE WILL
> (#41 + #451 - PRAXIS OF RATIONALITY) being a methodology of #491 -
> AGENCY that we redacted two policing #237 - USE OF FORCE scenarios (not
> included here) as CASE STUDIES to their metaphysical constructs relative
> to the DOMINION ARRAY in the context of the COMMONWEALTH being a
> CAESAROPAPISM and DEFENDER [#44, #17, #38]@(#123 / #99 -- to deploy the
> DOMINION array anchors as a TRIPARTITE intellectual construct against
> the ontic substitution premise within the machinery as BIPARTITE
> sovereign / autonomy dynamic) OF THE FAITH: DIEU ET MON DROIT conforming
> to a SUPERORDINATE TRIPARTITE NUMBER CONSTRUCT.

"What's 'Luoshu', again? As regards 'Dieu et mon droit', though, please to remember
that would be the motto of the F'IN KING and not, say, you." #crackerproblems

Re: FACEBOOK AS WAR CRIME HAS DISABLED OUR CAPABILITY TO REASONABLY RESPOND TO HATE SPEECH THEREFORE EDMOND H. WOLLMANN YOU AND ASSOCIATES ARE FOREVER EXCLUDED FROM OUR TRUTH AS UPDATE ON AMERICAN DISRESPECT BEGETS DISRESPECT

<cceeda7a-1b34-47d3-8518-46f2e5d4139an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=123575&group=sci.electronics.design#123575

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2023 08:38:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: FACEBOOK AS WAR CRIME HAS DISABLED OUR CAPABILITY TO REASONABLY
From: rehashed...@gmail.com (Jeffrey Rubard)
 by: Jeffrey Rubard - Wed, 21 Jun 2023 15:38 UTC

On Tuesday, June 20, 2023 at 3:53:23 PM UTC-7, dolf wrote:
> [...]
> AMERICAN TOTALITARIANISM AND FACEBOOK BEING A VEHICLE FOR THE
> PROMULGATION OF HATRED BEING CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY AND WAR CRIMES AS
> INTRINSIC TO THEIR COMMUNITY STANDARDS...
>
> On 19/6/2023 17:46, dolf wrote:
> > ON DESECRATION WITHIN THE MAIN CATHEDRAL OF THE RUSSIAN ARMED FORCES
> > AND RUSSIAN FAUX CONCERNS ABOUT GLORIFYING NAZISM WHICH THEY ABROGATED
> > BY FRIENDSHIP WITH SILVIO BERLUSCONI AS UNREPENTANT ITALIAN FASCISM

> SUBJECT: WAS CONSTRUCTION OF THE RUSSIAN ARMED FORCES MAIN (RESURRECTION
> OF CHRIST) CATHEDRAL A META SCHEMA FOR DISASSOCIATION WITH NAZISM'S
> PARADIGMATIC SOCIALIST MANIFESTO?
>
> 1) Further to our IBAC notes of 17 APRIL 2023 and 13 JUNE 2023 where we
> had as early as 24 MARCH 2018, made an initial response to the #373 -
> NOVICHOK poisoning event due to observation that our public statements
> with NOUMENON correspondence might be inappropriately deployed as a
> rhetorical alternative to #312 - CONTRADICTION as meditation of the
> problem of the day as "trompé du jour" (#27 - duty / #61 - deceive / #75
> - mistake) being a means to maintain continuum without @215 - SELF
> CONTRADICTION.
>
> - NOVICHOK poisoning event [#291 / #342 / #373 ***] on 4 MARCH 2018
> - GOOD FRIDAY AGREEMENT [#298 / #373 ***] on 10 APRIL 1998
> - REICH CONCORDAT [#291 / #296 / #373 *LUOSHU*] on 20 JULY 1933
>
> 2) Within item #8 of those 17 APRIL 2023 notes we made the observation
> that an "earlier event date of 10 JUNE 2015 as TETRAD: #38 - FULLNESS
> (SHENG) corresponds to RUSSIAN PRESIDENT VLADIMIR PUTIN's second meeting
> with POPE FRANCIS AT THE VATICAN as STATE VISIT concerns on whether
> there were DISCLOSURES MADE TO PUTIN ABOUT SUCH FAITHFUL SOLDIERS OF THE
> CATHOLIC CHURCH AS ECCLESIASTICAL ACTION on 11 APRIL 2015 (#308) as
> DECLARATION OF PAPAL BULL MISERICORDIAE VULTUS (ANNOUNCED: #449 / #503 -
> 13 MARCH 2015.
>
> <http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/IBAC%20Notes%2020230417.pdf>
> 3) And within the next item #9 concluded with some considerations on
> natural disconcertions [#38 - FULLNESS (SHENG), #33 - CLOSENESS (MI),
> #40 - LAW / MODEL (FE)] by the RUSSIANs (REDUCTIO AD HITLERUM IDEA @328)
> HAVING A VALID CONCERN (ie. the #33 - PHONEMES induces a pathological
> characteristic within the TABLE TALK which includes JEWS, CHRISTIANS and
> COMMUNISTS in the same class as exclusion group) ABOUT NAZI IDENTITY
> (ie. "rewrite history and glorify fascists" [Wikileaks document ID:
> 08MOSCOW2656_a, dated 1 FEBRUARY 2008]) which is BELLIGERENTLY an
> unresolved question of 90 years duration and could subject NATO to
> reparations within the UKRAINIAN proxy war.
> 4) Subsequently the RUSSIANS have abrogated this concern by public
> friendship with SILVIO BERLUSCONI as being an unrepentant ITALIAN
> FASCIST and therefore this proposition is reversed such that clearly
> NATO ought not on that specific language #33 - ANCHOR basis be
> accountable for reparations within the UKRAINIAN proxy war.

"Mr... is it a Mr. Hemstreet? Forza Italia would object to the characterization
of Berlusconi as heir of Mussolini, as anyone with any idea of modern Italy
would know. Anyway, you can't write 'manifestos' of this kind, it's not complicated,
and haven't we been 'over that' before?"

Re: UPDATE ON FACEBOOK AS WAR CRIME HAS DISABLED OUR CAPABILITY TO REASONABLY RESPOND TO HATE SPEECH THEREFORE EDMOND H. WOLLMANN YOU AND ASSOCIATES ARE FOREVER EXCLUDED FROM OUR TRUTH AS UPDATE ON AMERICAN DISRESPECT BEGETS DISRESPECT

<a14f6819-03d0-4923-afc6-ed39dcedc8e7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=123660&group=sci.electronics.design#123660

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2023 11:58:11 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: UPDATE ON FACEBOOK AS WAR CRIME HAS DISABLED OUR CAPABILITY TO
From: jeffreyd...@gmail.com (Jeffrey Rubard)
 by: Jeffrey Rubard - Thu, 22 Jun 2023 18:58 UTC

On Wednesday, June 21, 2023 at 4:43:25 PM UTC-7, dolf wrote:
> RHUBARB @ 0522 HOURS ON 22 JUNE 2023: "Mr. Hemstreet, if it is you, [are
> prattling on] about traditional US attitudes to 'crucifixion' in the
> metaphorical sense...?"

"I guess they told you 'no', huh?" (The name is indeed spelled 'Rubard'.)

Re: UPDATE ON FACEBOOK AS WAR CRIME HAS DISABLED OUR CAPABILITY TO REASONABLY RESPOND TO HATE SPEECH THEREFORE EDMOND H. WOLLMANN YOU AND ASSOCIATES ARE FOREVER EXCLUDED FROM OUR TRUTH AS UPDATE ON AMERICAN DISRESPECT BEGETS DISRESPECT

<c3262606-00b3-4c96-926b-48b53b3874b7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=123709&group=sci.electronics.design#123709

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2023 08:43:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: rehashed...@gmail.com (Jeffrey Rubard)
 by: Jeffrey Rubard - Fri, 23 Jun 2023 15:43 UTC

On Thursday, June 22, 2023 at 11:58:16 AM UTC-7, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
> On Wednesday, June 21, 2023 at 4:43:25 PM UTC-7, dolf wrote:
> > RHUBARB @ 0522 HOURS ON 22 JUNE 2023: "Mr. Hemstreet, if it is you, [are
> > prattling on] about traditional US attitudes to 'crucifixion' in the
> > metaphorical sense...?"
> "I guess they told you 'no', huh?" (The name is indeed spelled 'Rubard'.)

(They did, or, would, guys. Don't be so credulous about people playing 'patriot games'.)

Re: UPDATE ON FACEBOOK AS WAR CRIME HAS DISABLED OUR CAPABILITY TO REASONABLY RESPOND TO HATE SPEECH THEREFORE EDMOND H. WOLLMANN YOU AND ASSOCIATES ARE FOREVER EXCLUDED FROM OUR TRUTH AS UPDATE ON AMERICAN DISRESPECT BEGETS DISRESPECT

<9e19ed83-81a9-47fb-8b6e-4ca956b50a70n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=123728&group=sci.electronics.design#123728

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2023 13:28:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: theleast...@gmail.com (Jeffrey Rubard)
 by: Jeffrey Rubard - Fri, 23 Jun 2023 20:28 UTC

On Friday, June 23, 2023 at 8:43:09 AM UTC-7, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
> On Thursday, June 22, 2023 at 11:58:16 AM UTC-7, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
> > On Wednesday, June 21, 2023 at 4:43:25 PM UTC-7, dolf wrote:
> > > RHUBARB @ 0522 HOURS ON 22 JUNE 2023: "Mr. Hemstreet, if it is you, [are
> > > prattling on] about traditional US attitudes to 'crucifixion' in the
> > > metaphorical sense...?"
> > "I guess they told you 'no', huh?" (The name is indeed spelled 'Rubard'..)
> (They did, or, would, guys. Don't be so credulous about people playing 'patriot games'.)

You don't promise that Russians are going to 'come and see someone, etc.

Re: UPDATE ON FACEBOOK AS WAR CRIME HAS DISABLED OUR CAPABILITY TO REASONABLY RESPOND TO HATE SPEECH THEREFORE EDMOND H. WOLLMANN YOU AND ASSOCIATES ARE FOREVER EXCLUDED FROM OUR TRUTH AS UPDATE ON AMERICAN DISRESPECT BEGETS DISRESPECT

<f60cc651-47b6-475e-919c-b2c306225cb0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=123729&group=sci.electronics.design#123729

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2023 13:29:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: theleast...@gmail.com (Jeffrey Rubard)
 by: Jeffrey Rubard - Fri, 23 Jun 2023 20:29 UTC

On Friday, June 23, 2023 at 1:28:55 PM UTC-7, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
> On Friday, June 23, 2023 at 8:43:09 AM UTC-7, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
> > > "I guess they told you 'no', huh?" (The name is indeed spelled 'Rubard'.)
> > (They did, or, would, guys. Don't be so credulous about people playing 'patriot games'.)
> You don't promise that Russians are going to 'come and see someone, etc.

"That's punctuated badly."
Do you see the other person's posts? #hairsplittingforever

Re: UPDATE ON FACEBOOK AS WAR CRIME HAS DISABLED OUR CAPABILITY TO REASONABLY RESPOND TO HATE SPEECH THEREFORE EDMOND H. WOLLMANN YOU AND ASSOCIATES ARE FOREVER EXCLUDED FROM OUR TRUTH AS UPDATE ON AMERICAN DISRESPECT BEGETS DISRESPECT

<add3accb-d170-49ed-969a-4fcb508eeb1fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=123730&group=sci.electronics.design#123730

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2023 13:31:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: theleast...@gmail.com (Jeffrey Rubard)
 by: Jeffrey Rubard - Fri, 23 Jun 2023 20:31 UTC

On Friday, June 23, 2023 at 1:29:43 PM UTC-7, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
> On Friday, June 23, 2023 at 1:28:55 PM UTC-7, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
> > > (They did, or, would, guys. Don't be so credulous about people playing 'patriot games'.)
> > You don't promise that Russians are going to 'come and see someone, etc..
> "That's punctuated badly."
> Do you see the other person's posts? #hairsplittingforever

Is this better? "You don't promise that Russians are going to 'come and see someone', etc."
"That's not true."
It very generally is, ese.

Re: UPDATE ON FACEBOOK AS WAR CRIME HAS DISABLED OUR CAPABILITY TO REASONABLY RESPOND TO HATE SPEECH THEREFORE EDMOND H. WOLLMANN YOU AND ASSOCIATES ARE FOREVER EXCLUDED FROM OUR TRUTH AS UPDATE ON AMERICAN DISRESPECT BEGETS DISRESPECT

<6e444d79-b5d3-46e9-91c1-e28d0c5c3ae7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=123777&group=sci.electronics.design#123777

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2023 08:34:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: rehashed...@gmail.com (Jeffrey Rubard)
 by: Jeffrey Rubard - Sat, 24 Jun 2023 15:34 UTC

On Friday, June 23, 2023 at 1:31:05 PM UTC-7, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
> On Friday, June 23, 2023 at 1:29:43 PM UTC-7, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
> > > You don't promise that Russians are going to 'come and see someone, etc.
> > "That's punctuated badly."
> > Do you see the other person's posts? #hairsplittingforever
> Is this better? "You don't promise that Russians are going to 'come and see someone', etc."
> "That's not true."
> It very generally is, ese.

(Not the kind of material you produce for people to read, even in out-of-the-way corners of the Internet.)

Re: UPDATE ON FACEBOOK AS WAR CRIME HAS DISABLED OUR CAPABILITY TO REASONABLY RESPOND TO HATE SPEECH THEREFORE EDMOND H. WOLLMANN YOU AND ASSOCIATES ARE FOREVER EXCLUDED FROM OUR TRUTH AS UPDATE ON AMERICAN DISRESPECT BEGETS DISRESPECT

<e96de047-78fe-4b0b-9bc9-2512a2ef7146n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=123828&group=sci.electronics.design#123828

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2023 14:33:41 -0700 (PDT)
<keq1uaFoneaU1@mid.individual.net> <VXudnWgEtPrDYRH5nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@giganews.com>
<hXOdnVAunIWP1hP5nZ2dnZfqn_GdnZ2d@giganews.com> <JXKdnSIwtMeZ7hP5nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@giganews.com>
<OuudnYurYqsU9BL5nZ2dnZfqn_SdnZ2d@giganews.com> <u6o2m9$4v4$1@toxic.dizum.net>
<Cr2dnTuzGqVAPRL5nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@giganews.com> <YoOdnZ9ZA_LEIhL5nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@giganews.com>
<LL2cnSL4pvVLmg35nZ2dnZfqnPudnZ2d@giganews.com> <iVmdndYvhrz2-g75nZ2dnZfqn_SdnZ2d@giganews.com>
<6uWcnTb4sqCWFg75nZ2dnZfqn_WdnZ2d@giganews.com> <a14f6819-03d0-4923-afc6-ed39dcedc8e7n@googlegroups.com>
<c3262606-00b3-4c96-926b-48b53b3874b7n@googlegroups.com> <9e19ed83-81a9-47fb-8b6e-4ca956b50a70n@googlegroups.com>
<f60cc651-47b6-475e-919c-b2c306225cb0n@googlegroups.com> <add3accb-d170-49ed-969a-4fcb508eeb1fn@googlegroups.com>
From: theleast...@gmail.com (Jeffrey Rubard)
 by: Jeffrey Rubard - Sun, 25 Jun 2023 21:33 UTC

On Saturday, June 24, 2023 at 8:34:53 AM UTC-7, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
> On Friday, June 23, 2023 at 1:31:05 PM UTC-7, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
> > > "That's punctuated badly."
> > > Do you see the other person's posts? #hairsplittingforever
> > Is this better? "You don't promise that Russians are going to 'come and see someone', etc."
> > "That's not true."
> > It very generally is, ese.
> (Not the kind of material you produce for people to read, even in out-of-the-way corners of the Internet.)

"Really not a 'theme for today', huh, buddy?"

Re: UPDATE ON FACEBOOK AS WAR CRIME HAS DISABLED OUR CAPABILITY TO REASONABLY RESPOND TO HATE SPEECH THEREFORE EDMOND H. WOLLMANN YOU AND ASSOCIATES ARE FOREVER EXCLUDED FROM OUR TRUTH AS UPDATE ON AMERICAN DISRESPECT BEGETS DISRESPECT

<dc4b628e-a413-47fd-9d28-ff620e04ed18n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=123857&group=sci.electronics.design#123857

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2023 08:41:18 -0700 (PDT)
<6e444d79-b5d3-46e9-91c1-e28d0c5c3ae7n@googlegroups.com> <e96de047-78fe-4b0b-9bc9-2512a2ef7146n@googlegroups.com>
From: theleast...@gmail.com (Jeffrey Rubard)
 by: Jeffrey Rubard - Mon, 26 Jun 2023 15:41 UTC

On Sunday, June 25, 2023 at 2:33:45 PM UTC-7, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
> On Saturday, June 24, 2023 at 8:34:53 AM UTC-7, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
> > > Is this better? "You don't promise that Russians are going to 'come and see someone', etc."
> > > "That's not true."
> > > It very generally is, ese.
> > (Not the kind of material you produce for people to read, even in out-of-the-way corners of the Internet.)
> "Really not a 'theme for today', huh, buddy?"

(Demonstrates that the person talking in that fashion would be deeply inadequate to the needs of government service, etc.)

Re: UPDATE ON FACEBOOK AS WAR CRIME HAS DISABLED OUR CAPABILITY TO REASONABLY RESPOND TO HATE SPEECH THEREFORE EDMOND H. WOLLMANN YOU AND ASSOCIATES ARE FOREVER EXCLUDED FROM OUR TRUTH AS UPDATE ON AMERICAN DISRESPECT BEGETS DISRESPECT

<9b9fb121-87ba-4214-8c37-d0b61f60620dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=124471&group=sci.electronics.design#124471

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
From: theleast...@gmail.com (Jeffrey Rubard)
 by: Jeffrey Rubard - Tue, 4 Jul 2023 15:32 UTC

On Monday, June 26, 2023 at 8:41:22 AM UTC-7, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
> On Sunday, June 25, 2023 at 2:33:45 PM UTC-7, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
> > > (Not the kind of material you produce for people to read, even in out-of-the-way corners of the Internet.)
> > "Really not a 'theme for today', huh, buddy?"
> (Demonstrates that the person talking in that fashion would be deeply inadequate to the needs of government service, etc.)

"Whose 'war crime' were they talking about?"
Don't worry about it.

Re: UPDATE ON FACEBOOK AS WAR CRIME HAS DISABLED OUR CAPABILITY TO REASONABLY RESPOND TO HATE SPEECH THEREFORE EDMOND H. WOLLMANN YOU AND ASSOCIATES ARE FOREVER EXCLUDED FROM OUR TRUTH AS UPDATE ON AMERICAN DISRESPECT BEGETS DISRESPECT

<85e71bab-3a59-45bc-b209-02d740cfd3d7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=124674&group=sci.electronics.design#124674

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2023 08:46:26 -0700 (PDT)
<dc4b628e-a413-47fd-9d28-ff620e04ed18n@googlegroups.com> <9b9fb121-87ba-4214-8c37-d0b61f60620dn@googlegroups.com>
From: theleast...@gmail.com (Jeffrey Rubard)
 by: Jeffrey Rubard - Sun, 9 Jul 2023 15:46 UTC

On Tuesday, July 4, 2023 at 8:32:19 AM UTC-7, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
> On Monday, June 26, 2023 at 8:41:22 AM UTC-7, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
> > > "Really not a 'theme for today', huh, buddy?"
> > (Demonstrates that the person talking in that fashion would be deeply inadequate to the needs of government service, etc.)
> "Whose 'war crime' were they talking about?"
> Don't worry about it.

"Oh, but I'm concerned about war crimes and war criminals."
It's a hard issue to figure out, though.

Re: UPDATE ON FACEBOOK AS WAR CRIME HAS DISABLED OUR CAPABILITY TO REASONABLY RESPOND TO HATE SPEECH THEREFORE EDMOND H. WOLLMANN YOU AND ASSOCIATES ARE FOREVER EXCLUDED FROM OUR TRUTH AS UPDATE ON AMERICAN DISRESPECT BEGETS DISRESPECT

<cf80c72a-d2db-4aab-bc2a-6c8b54c3fac8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=124879&group=sci.electronics.design#124879

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
From: theleast...@gmail.com (Jeffrey Rubard)
 by: Jeffrey Rubard - Thu, 13 Jul 2023 15:20 UTC

On Sunday, July 9, 2023 at 8:46:31 AM UTC-7, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 4, 2023 at 8:32:19 AM UTC-7, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
> > > (Demonstrates that the person talking in that fashion would be deeply inadequate to the needs of government service, etc.)
> > "Whose 'war crime' were they talking about?"
> > Don't worry about it.
> "Oh, but I'm concerned about war crimes and war criminals."
> It's a hard issue to figure out, though.

"Do you commit war crimes, dude?"
I don't know how I would?