* UNIX is a Trademark of Bell Laboratories.

tech / sci.math / Re: Sheldon Glashow and Peter Higgs failures of Physics with their proton 938MeV and electron 0.5MeV flying around outside of Proton at near speed of light-- idiots, why does it not fly away// Would they fail AP's test???

SubjectAuthor
* Sheldon Glashow and Peter Higgs failures of Physics with their protonArchimedes Plutonium
+- Re: Sheldon Glashow and Peter Higgs failures of Physics with theirArchimedes Plutonium
`- Re: Sheldon Glashow and Peter Higgs failures of Physics with theirArchimedes Plutonium

1
Sheldon Glashow and Peter Higgs failures of Physics with their proton 938MeV and electron 0.5MeV flying around outside of Proton at near speed of light-- idiots, why does it not fly away// Would they fail AP's test???

<75ba1fb4-24b6-4c88-827e-48c2ee51d250n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=122552&group=sci.math#122552

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2022 14:12:32 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Sheldon Glashow and Peter Higgs failures of Physics with their proton
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 26 Dec 2022 22:12 UTC

Sheldon Glashow and Peter Higgs failures of Physics with their proton 938MeV and electron 0.5MeV flying around outside of Proton at near speed of light-- idiots, why does it not fly away// Would they fail AP's test???

Surely Sheldon Glashow and Peter Higgs would fail the first question for they are so stupid in geometry that they cannot envision the upper portion of a slant cut in cone is asymmetrical to the lower portion of the slant cut. But are they so stupid in logic also, as to fail the question where Dr. Feynman says -- All things are made up of atoms. And so to complete that statement we say-- the Universe is a "thing" hence to be logically complete, the Universe is an atom also. I found the Cosmic Atom to be 231Pu for it fits all the special numbers of physics and math.

AP's 221st published book

An Education Ladder Guideline for teaching mathematics and a Test to see if you are cut out to be a mathematician//Teaching True Mathematics
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon's Kindle)

Preface: This book is written to improve math education in school and at home. Trouble is, you cannot improve math education if the professors of mathematics have much of their teachings in error. So I write this book mostly as a test for math professors because to shine a light on math professor failure is the best way to improve math teaching, and thereby improve school curriculums especially colleges and universities. But others, such as laypersons are welcomed to join in. And it is the laypersons and students that will make the greatest amount of use of this book because math professors are usually stubborn and idiotic and hard to change for the better. And so when students and laypersons keep asking questions of their math professors, their brainwashing and thus poor teaching, they eventually come around to the truth and then change their bad behavior and bad misunderstanding; to proper true mathematics.

Cover Picture: Is my iphone photograph of a rubber washer inside a plastic cone. The washer is at a steep slant angle to the cone perpendicular. Notice the washer near the apex is fully touching the side of the cone, but the washer directed towards the base has not yet cut through the side of the cone, and you can see a rainbow or a crescent shape of area where the washer will intersect the side of the cone, (where my two finger are), making a total figure of a Oval, never the ellipse. I was taking this picture as one person, so I had the iphone camera in one hand and the cone in another hand, and had to use a rubber washer to stay in place. The same green plastic cone used in this picture appears in both of my published books of the proof slant cut of cone is oval, never the ellipse.

My 3rd published book with the same green cone on cover.
AP's Proof-Ellipse was never a Conic Section // Math proof series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

My 68th published book with the same green cone on cover.
Proofs Ellipse is never a Conic section, always a Cylinder section and a Well Defined Oval definition//Student teaches professor series, book 5 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B0BQDYMYKQ
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ December 16, 2022
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 551 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Sticky notes ‏ : ‎ On Kindle Scribe
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 65 pages

1) Slant cut of cone is Oval, never ellipse.

2) Decimal Grid Numbers as true numbers of mathematics.

3) Logic: 2 AND 1 = 3 with OR as subtraction. Boole and Jevons got AND mixed up with OR, for the truth table of AND is TTTF, not TFFF.

4) Logic: -- multiplication is the combined Equal with Not in Logic connectors, while If--> Then forms division.

5) Multiply is rapid add, and divide is rapid subtract.

6) Logic: Reductio Ad Absurdum, proof by contradiction is not a math proof at all.

7) Zero is a special number. It is the only number that ruins a operator of math-- the division.

8) More geometry with infinity borderline reckoned by the Tractrix.

9) Logic: All matter is made up of atoms, hence the Universe itself is an atom.

10) Rationals do not exist, Irrationals do not exist, Reals do not exist but a figment of the imagination.

11) Negative numbers are the worst nonsense in human math history.

12) Pythagorean Theorem explained via Decimal Grid Number Systems and how they avoid the need of the phony irrationals of Old Math.

13) Sigma-Error in mathematics, for it pervades Physics and since math is a subset of physics,
Sigma Error is pervasive also in mathematics.

14) Define equation properly, where you never can have a 0 all alone on the rightside of equation.

15) Back to geometry, our coordinate system can only be 1st Quadrant Only, where there are no negative numbers and that zero is at the bottom as point vertex of x and y axes.

16) Back to geometry with sine and cosine truly semicircle curves, not the ignorant sinusoid which is a hallucination.

17) Define a function, so that it is a function, if, and only if, it is polynomial function.

18) Polynomial Transformation (Lagrange) of a non-polynomial over a specific interval.

19) Geometry Proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, FTC.

20) The two great math proofs in human history-- Pythagorean theorem and FTC.

21) Atoms have shape and figure, giving rise to geometry, and atoms have quantity, giving rise to numbers and algebra, for pi = 3.14... because there are 22 subshells in 7 shells.

22) Primal Axiom over all Sciences-- All is Atom, and Atoms are nothing but electricity and magnetism.

Re: Sheldon Glashow and Peter Higgs failures of Physics with their proton 938MeV and electron 0.5MeV flying around outside of Proton at near speed of light-- idiots, why does it not fly away// Would they fail AP's test???

<2ee6be5d-a9f2-4e0f-979c-e983f79ceaf3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=122563&group=sci.math#122563

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2022 17:47:51 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Sheldon Glashow and Peter Higgs failures of Physics with their
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 27 Dec 2022 01:47 UTC

If I am not mistaken, it is Gottingen in Germany that has a statue of a slant cut in cone-- claiming it is a ellipse.

But you need a steep cone and a steep slant cut for the human eye to detect that it is a Oval, not the fantasized ellipse.

And it shows the moron attitude by BWR with his ebay plastic toy having a Milling Precision of 1 one millionth of a millimeter plastic toy precision. Why, is it NASA, Apple and Advanced MicroDevices go to ebay for precision plastics as BWR so claims?????

On Monday, December 26, 2022 at 1:27:20 AM UTC-6, bwr fml wrote:

> > And here you can plainly see the side EC is smaller than CF, while a ellipse requires them to be equal
> > ......./\E
> > ...../ c.\
> > F / .......\
> >
> > entrance E of planar cut, and "c" the center axis, and F the exit of planar cut, cF is far larger than Ec.
>
> Grab your phone and get over to Ebay and BUY THIS NOW Archie
>
> https://www.ebay.com/itm/373778862727
>
> That is a clear plastic cone that has a slope cut.
> If you buy that and CAREFULLY measure it to find
> the EXACT location of the z axis then that will be
> your point "c" and you can identify your points "E" and "F"
> on that.
>
> Then you can also find a point "d" that is exactly half
> way between "E" and "F" and that will not be the same
> point as point "c".
>
> CAREFULLY PRECISELY measuring that will let you
> test whether the intersection of the cone and sloping
> plane is two semi-ellipses that are not congruent.

Re: Sheldon Glashow and Peter Higgs failures of Physics with their proton 938MeV and electron 0.5MeV flying around outside of Proton at near speed of light-- idiots, why does it not fly away// Would they fail AP's test???

<2731ee34-995b-480f-b218-5149894ed6cbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=122624&group=sci.math#122624

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2022 13:10:06 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 27 Dec 2022 21:10 UTC

Even spammers agree Sheldon Glashow is a physics failure

Re: FRIEDMANN's 1922 Accidental Proof of God
The Starmaker wrote: > George Hammond wrote: >> T̶h̶e̶ I̶B̶M̶-A̶T̶ D̶E̶S̶K̶T̶O̶P̶ P̶C̶
2:57 PM

Darren Agnelli's profile photo
Darren Agnelli
,
Thurman De palma
Re: We are in the interior of a Black Hole.
The Starmaker wrote: > mitchr...@gmail.com wrote: >> When did the universe fall into a Black
2:44 PM

pva...@yahoo.com's profile photo
pva...@yahoo.com
,
Edward Lear
Y a-t-il encore des physiciens en France?
On 12/27/2022 9:10 AM, Pentcho Valev wrote: > Etienne Klein 2004 Brane falled out?
2:06 PM

WM's profile photo
WM
, …
Fritz Feldhase
Question on Hilbert's Hotel.
On Tuesday, December 27, 2022 at 6:31:30 PM UTC+1, WM wrote: > For every set M satisfying the two
11:57 AM

pva...@yahoo.com's profile photo
pva...@yahoo.com
Einstein's Relativity : the Madness of 20th Century Science
LIGO fakers: "The fact that the speed of gravitational waves is equal to the speed of
11:57 AM

alex...@gmail.com's profile photo
alex...@gmail.com
, …
Ben Bacarisse
Summation
Alessandro Pulvirenti <alex...@gmail.com> writes: >> > On 12/26/2022 12:29 PM,
11:49 AM

Eram semper recta's profile photo
Eram semper recta
27 December 2022: New visitors to sci.math: "Evolution" of number.
9:10 AM

Socratis T.n.p.'s profile photo
Socratis T.n.p.
12
I..Socratis.. explain the..derivative logic T.d.i..and the direct logic T.n..p. :
9:02 AM

Eram semper recta's profile photo
Eram semper recta
27 December 2022: New visitors to sci.math: Set theory is not mathematics.