Nothing ever becomes real until it is experienced. -- John Keats

tech / sci.math / Subject:Re: Archimedes "dunce" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Drs.Larry Summers, Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall of Harvard,Archimedes Plutonium
`- Subject:Re: Archimedes "dunce" Plutonium flunked the math test of aMichael Moroney

1
Re: Drs.Larry Summers, Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall of Harvard, teach percentages correctly??-- Moroney//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole

<a35a719a-4ff2-4d3e-9779-a28cbd61c5b3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=122675&group=sci.math#122675

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2022 16:27:57 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Drs.Larry Summers, Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall of Harvard,
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 29 Dec 2022 00:27 UTC

Kibo Parry M drawing of failed physicist Sheldon Glashow
On Wednesday, December 28, 2022 at 9:53:19 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Remember, proclaiming absurd "physics" as fact is one of the reasons we
> laugh at your buddy Plutonium. We'll laugh at you for the same reason.
> Angel writes:
> Dec 27, 2022, 8:36:22 PM
> to sci.math
> ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠛⢉⢉⠉⠉⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
> ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠠⡰⣕⣗⣷⣧⣀⣅⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
> ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⣠⣳⣟⣿⣿⣷⣿⡿⣜⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
> ⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠁⠄⣳⢷⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣝⠖⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
> ⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⠄⢢⡹⣿⢷⣯⢿⢷⡫⣗⠍⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
> ⣿⣿⣿⡏⢀⢄⠤⣁⠋⠿⣗⣟⡯⡏⢎⠁⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
> ⣿⣿⣿⠄⢔⢕⣯⣿⣿⡲⡤⡄⡤⠄⡀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
> ⣿⣿⠇⠠⡳⣯⣿⣿⣾⢵⣫⢎⢎⠆⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
> ⣿⣿⠄⢨⣫⣿⣿⡿⣿⣻⢎⡗⡕⡅⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
> ⣿⣿⠄⢜⢾⣾⣿⣿⣟⣗⢯⡪⡳⡀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
> ⣿⣿⠄⢸⢽⣿⣷⣿⣻⡮⡧⡳⡱⡁⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
> ⣿⣿⡄⢨⣻⣽⣿⣟⣿⣞⣗⡽⡸⡐⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
> ⣿⣿⡇⢀⢗⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣞⡵⡣⣊⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
> ⣿⣿⣿⡀⡣⣗⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⡯⡺⣼⠎⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
> ⣿⣿⣿⣧⠐⡵⣻⣟⣯⣿⣷⣟⣝⢞⡿⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
> ⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⢘⡺⣽⢿⣻⣿⣗⡷⣹⢩⢃⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
> ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠄⠪⣯⣟⣿⢯⣿⣻⣜⢎⢆⠜⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
> ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠄⢣⣻⣽⣿⣿⣟⣾⡮⡺⡸⠸⣿⣿⣿⣿
> ⣿⣿⡿⠛⠉⠁⠄⢕⡳⣽⡾⣿⢽⣯⡿⣮⢚⣅⠹⣿⣿⣿
> ⡿⠋⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⠒⠝⣞⢿⡿⣿⣽⢿⡽⣧⣳⡅⠌⠻⣿
> ⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠐⡐⠱⡱⣻⡻⣝⣮⣟⣿⣻⣟⣻⡺⣊
> Archimedes Plutonium kirjutas Kolmapäev, 28. detsember 2022 kl 00:25:35 UTC+2:
> > Andrew Wiles ceased being a mathematician ever since he started to run and hide from his mistakes of geometry-- a slant cut in cone is a Oval, never the ellipse. Run Andrew, Hide Andrew, the coward of mathematics

Why, James Kibo Parry (Moron--) ??? Because Sheldon Glashow is far too stupid to ask which is the Atom's true electron -- the Muon or 0.5MeV particle????
Harry Cliff, Cole, Cooper,David John Sainsbury,Cambridge University ever ask the question, which is the atom's true electron-- muon or 0.5MeV particle which AP says is the Dirac magnetic monopole while the real electron is a muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law. In fact so stupid is this list of so called physicists that they went through life believing the slant cut in single cone is a ellipse, when in reality it is a Oval of 1 axis of symmetry for the cone has 1 axis of symmetry but ellipse requires 2 axes of symmetry. The minds of all these so called physicists are not good enough to be doing physics. In fact, so stupid in science and math are all these people that when told in High School or College that a slant cut in single cone is a ellipse, they believed it, and believe in it to this day without so much as ever questioning the idea that a single cone and oval have just 1 axis of symmetry while ellipse requires 2 axes of symmetry, and yet many on this list were awarded science prizes. Maybe for ignorance of science but not for truth of science.

1) think a slant cut in single cone is a ellipse when it is proven to be a Oval, never the ellipse. For the cone and oval have 1 axis of symmetry, while ellipse has 2.
2) think Boole logic is correct with AND truth table being TFFF when it really is TTTF in order to avoid 2 OR 1 =3 with AND as subtraction
3) can never do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus and are too ignorant in math to understand that analysis of something is not proving something in their "limit hornswaggle"
4) too stupid in science to ask the question of physics-- is the 1897 Thomson discovery of a 0.5MeV particle actually the Dirac magnetic monopole and that the muon is the true electron of atoms stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law. Showing that Peter Higgs, Sheldon Glashow, Ed Witten, John Baez, Roger Penrose, Arthur B. McDonald are sapheads when it comes to logical thinking in physics with their do nothing proton, do nothing electron.

Subject:Re: Archimedes "dunce" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<tojcep$1671$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=122689&group=sci.math#122689

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Subject:Re: Archimedes "dunce" Plutonium flunked the math test of a
lifetime-generation test
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2022 01:35:07 -0500
 by: Michael Moroney - Thu, 29 Dec 2022 06:35 UTC

🪰 of Math and 🦟 of Physics Archimedes "Drag Queen of Science"
Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>> Angel writes:
[snip!]

Damn. ArchiePoo is trying to make this newsgroup into a gay pickup bar
AGAIN! The last time he did that seriously was a few years ago, he posts
ascii-art of his butthole, as an advertisement of what he had to offer.
Now he steals Angel's dick picture and is using it as a gay pickup bar
ad! Does that mean ArchiePoo doesn't want to be a "bottom" any longer
but now wants to be a "top"? Maybe ArchiePoo's bedwarmer left him and
ArchiePoo is advertising for a new bedwarmer? It sure gets cold in South
Dakota this time of year! Is ArchiePoo frustrated because none of his
"12 angry men" seem to be interested in him? What creeps me out is how
ArchiePoo keeps mentioning me by name when he spams his gay pickup bar
ads. ArchiePoo is hoping I'm interested in him. Sorry, I'm definitely not!