C++ is the best example of second-system effect since OS/360.

tech / sci.math / Subject:Re: Archimedes "certified insane" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

SubjectAuthor
* 2- Can Kibo Parry M be stopped?? > Kibo on > I want to fuck herArchimedes Plutonium
`- Subject:Re: Archimedes "certified insane" Plutonium flunked the mathMichael Moroney

1
2- Can Kibo Parry M be stopped?? > Kibo on > I want to fuck her corpse > Kibo Parry M on CIA Kate Heinzelman,Harvard's Dr. Hau. ??? 4m views

<65b524cd-1c2e-4d4e-aca9-73a26c4d93acn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=122742&group=sci.math#122742

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2022 21:09:18 -0800 (PST)
Subject: 2- Can Kibo Parry M be stopped?? > Kibo on > I want to fuck her
corpse > Kibo Parry M on CIA Kate Heinzelman,Harvard's Dr. Hau. ??? 4m views
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 30 Dec 2022 05:09 UTC

> Kibo on > I want to fuck her corpse
> Kibo Parry M on CIA Kate Heinzelman,Harvard's Dr. Hau.

Why just yesterday's Kibo spam indicates he will go ahead
Michael Moroney threatens and writes:
Dec 21, 2022, 3:38:37 PM
☠️ of Math and 🏴‍☠️ of Physics

Click here to read the complete article
Subject:Re: Archimedes "certified insane" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<tom702$1lko$3@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=122756&group=sci.math#122756

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Subject:Re: Archimedes "certified insane" Plutonium flunked the math
test of a lifetime-generation test
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2022 03:20:21 -0500
 by: Michael Moroney - Fri, 30 Dec 2022 08:20 UTC

🤪 of Math and 😜 of Physics Archimedes "Putin's minion" Plutonium
<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

> I want to fuck her corpse

Really, sick Arky-Poo? You are *still* lusting after the Queen's corpse?

Are you upset that I haven't been paying enough attention to you? You
have been hoping for more punishment for attacking me? Or as Chris
states, it's time for your spanking?

Are you frustrated that even after you try to make sci.math into a gay
pickup bar (complete with your dick pic) you still can't find a
replacement bedwarmer?

You sure seem to stalk me a lot, mentioning my name or even the
incorrect name for me (Kibo Parry Moroney), are you threatening me, or
are you stalking me because you lust after me and I absolutely refuse
(ewwww!!!) ? You also lust after Earle because you imagine he has a dick
pic? Are you mad because those 12 angry men you lust after don't want
you either?

Did you steal that dick pic from Angel or did you pay Angel to create
that from your dick? It must be yours, it looks like it has only one
ball. On the other hand, you are *always* stealing, I bet you stole that
dick pic from Angel, like how you stole the idea of no negative numbers
from Mitch.

>>> Oh no! Don't go to town wearing only a tight shirt! At minimum, you'll
>>> be arrested for not wearing pants!

Did you actually do that? Did you walk to the gay bar wearing only a
tight shirt and no pants? I hope it wasn't too cold, the patrons of the
gay bar must have been underwhelmed... So is that why you are mad? The
bar patrons were underwhelmed and you didn't get a "date" that night? Or
did you get arrested instead, before you even reached the gay bar?

You sure spammed that dick pic a lot. Is that because you had another
autism meltdown? What caused your autism meltdown, the people at the gay
bar just weren't interested in you? Did you try the back room, the one
where you need the secret password "*n*lb*ttf*ckm*n*r*"®©™℗℠Ⓤ to get in?
I have to blot out some letters since I know you patented and
copyrighted that word which you invented, and you'll sue me if I use
your word without your permission.

The letters in "Archimedes Plutonium" can be re-arranged to spell "Oh,
Real Tumid Penis Cum!".