Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2022 14:19:21 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Einstein's Sins
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 31 Dec 2022 22:19 UTC

Putin stealing Outer Manchuria says Pentcho Valev██۞██Moscow rolling blackouts
Vladimir Putin, stealing Outer Manchuria....

> Rock of Ages, Vladimir Putin
> Stealing Ukraine once again
> On Friday, December 9, 2022 at 1:57:33 PM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:

> > > *
> > > Michael: Producing a good and valoid proof
>>> is like farting into a wind tunnel. I would not expect much in return.
> > >
> > > earle
> > > *
> > You keep forgetting that I'm not here for the math, I'm here to watch
> > the kooks be kooks, and interacting with them at times. In particular,
> I like the Perry Como rendition over the Bing Crosby of Rock of Ages but maybe China has an even better singer.
> In Chinese-------

3> Rock of Ages, Outer Manchuria
> Let me free this Chinese land
> Let the Amur river and the fields
> From the Ussuri side which flow
> Save from wrath and make me pure.
> Be of rice the double cure

Rock of Ages ██۞██ Vladimir Putin
> Stealing Ukraine once again
> Let the rich soils of Ukraine
> Remain as Ukraine
> Vladimir Putin thief he is
Stop him by rolling blackouts in Moscow

Rock of Ages ██۞██ rolling blackouts
Rolling blackouts in Volgograd
Rolling blackouts in Pyongyang
Rolling blackouts in Tehran
People happy with glee
As they watch the petty dictators flee

Rock of Ages, Outer Manchuria
> Cleanse me from its guilt and power
> Free for me,
> Let me work the land to be

Pentcho Valev Choir singing from Rolling Black Out St.Petersburg

Chorus: Chairman Xi, Taiwan is only 1/28 the size of Outer Manchuria, yet you let the Russian Nazi Putin steal your 1 million square kilometers of land. Send in 1,000 divisions and get your land back while Russia has an insane dictator.