"If the code and the comments disagree, then both are probably wrong." -- Norm Schryer

tech / sci.math / Sci.math's worst sickfuck stalker-- Kibo Parry M.. Is he the worst because he is paid to stalk, or is it because he has sickfuck-psychologists guiding him, or a combination of both. As far as Kibo's math-- his 938 is 12% short of 945, tells all.

SubjectAuthor
* Sci.math's worst sickfuck stalker-- Kibo Parry M.. Is he the worstArchimedes Plutonium
`- Re: Sci.math's worst sickfuck stalker-- Kibo Parry M.. Is he theArchimedes Plutonium

1
Sci.math's worst sickfuck stalker-- Kibo Parry M.. Is he the worst because he is paid to stalk, or is it because he has sickfuck-psychologists guiding him, or a combination of both. As far as Kibo's math-- his 938 is 12% short of 945, tells all.

<44777abc-ceab-452a-99bc-1447ed011a92n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=122889&group=sci.math#122889

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2022 18:13:14 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Sci.math's worst sickfuck stalker-- Kibo Parry M.. Is he the worst
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 1 Jan 2023 02:13 UTC

Kibo Parry M sickfuck stalker along with his Dunning Kruger sickfuck psychologists who guide Kibo// Kibo claims that Ruth Charney, Dr. Panchanathan, Andrew Wiles, Terence Tao, Sheldon Glashow never had a single truth in their entire life, says Kibo

Kibo says "has always been wrong," Kibo, you mean Dr.Panchanathan, Ruth Charney, Sheldon Glashow never had anything correct in their entire life???

On Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 5:10:15 PM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> On 12/31/2022 2:23 AM, bwr fml wrote:
> > Let's skip most of what you have thought about and get to the real issue:
> You were the one who told me that trying to set Plutonium straight was
> about as productive as farting into a windstorm. Apply that to yourself.
>
> Plutonium never did seem to understand many of the basics of physics. In
> this case orders of magnitude, comparisons to what we can do. The
> biggest nuke ever detonated was the Soviet Union's "Tsar Bomba", at
> about 66 megatons TNT. It blew out windows a couple hundred km away. You
> calculate 8*10^17 megatons of TNT. More than 10^16 the power!
>
> While Plutonium has always been wrong, he appears to be losing it with
> some of the absurdities he thinks is reasonable/possible. Like crashing
> the moon into the earth???? WTF. I think the dinosaur asteroid was
> estimated to be 10 miles diameter or something like that. What's the
> diameter of the moon? Hahahaha!!!! And "somehow" that would gently move
> the earth to a Mars-like orbit?
>
> Speaking of reorbiting planets, did you ever hear of a crackpot named
> Alexander Abian? He was an infamous crank of sci.physics/sci.astro
> about 25-30 years ago. He kept telling us we just HAD TO blow up the
> moon, and REORBIT Venus into an Earth-like orbit! So either the ghost of
> Abian (he died around 2000 if I recall) has taken over Plutonium's
> account, Plutonium has channeled Abian or summoned him from the dead, or
> somehow mental degradation follows similar paths where they become so
> far out of touch that reorbiting planets to them is as easy as getting a
> bulldozer to move a big rock, or something...
>
> What's really bizarre about Abian is that he was a retired math
> professor, and even when he was ranting how we MUST blow up the moon and
> we MUST reorbit Venus, he was posting to sci.math with complex answers
> to people's question, and despite being completely unaware of things
> like orders of magnitudes of energy in physics, he could still kick the
> ass of anyone currently posting to sci.math in a math related topic. So
> WEIRD!
>
> Anyway, check out his ancient posts in both physics and math. Very
> interesting!
>
> [snip hopeless effort of educating Plutonium]
>
> Some quotes:
>
> Plutonium:
> > I aim and am determined to save our Planet Earth, alongside the Moon, and move them both near a orbit of Mars!!!!
> Alexander Abian, circa 1993:
>
> > VENUS MUST BE GIVEN A NEAR EARTH-LIKE ORBIT TO BECOME A BORN AGAIN EARTH

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney stalks "AnalButtfuckManure Attacks" Dartmouth's Philip J. Hanlon, Stanford's Marc Tessier-Lavigne with his 10 OR 6 = 16; his ellipse a conic when it never was; his proton to electron at 938 to 0.5 MeV when in truth..
by Professor Wordsmith Aug 14, 2020, 11:07:05 AM

Re: ...although Kibo _universally regarded_ as having more physics intelligence in his shit streaked underwear than in the entire brain of Todd B Smith - Earle Jones's Stanford's math and physics dept combined
by Adolpho the Sarcastic Rooftop Monkey
Apr 10, 2021, 3:20:20 PM

Re: fuckdog boston's Kibo Parry Moroney subhuman *stalkers* Betsy DeVos, NSF Dr. Panchanathan, barry shein's world std paying how much to stalk AP? Subhuman Kibo Parry Moroney says freedom of speech means freedom to stalk, liar, cheat, steal, ,,,,
by Hewitt Buettner

Oct 10, 2020, 2:55:48 PM

Re: Spamming fuckdog Kibo Parry Moroney says fire Stanford's Alexander Fetter, John Lipa, William Little, Douglas Osheroff, David Ritson, H. Alan Schwettman, John Turneaure, Robert Wagoner, Stanley Wojcicki, Mason Yearian rather than let them brainwash o
by
Richard Cranium

Jan 24, 2021, 3:01:28 PM

Re: 1Kibo Parry Moroney says Analbuttfuckmanure MIT, William Bertozzi, Robert Birgeneau, Hale Bradt, Bernard Burke, George Clark , Jeffrey Goldstone, Thomas Greytak, Lee Grodzins , Paul Joss, Vera Kistiakowsky, Earle Lomon, Irwin Pless, Paul Schechter...
by Hoofington P. McSnort Aug 26, 2020, 6:58:48 PM

Re: Kibo Parry M on Cynthia Barnhart and why MIT is a propaganda camp not a school of higher education.
by Michael Moroney Jun 27, 2021, 3:49 PM

Moroney says autism // Jeffrey Goldstone, Thomas Greytak, Lee Grodzins//never realizing Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole
3/4/18
By Michael Moroney

Re: Autism..says Moroney //Jacob Barandes, Howard Berg, Michael Brenner//realizing Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole
by
Michael Moroney Feb 26, 2018, 11:29:08 PM

Re: Vincent Meunier,Donald Schwendeman, Rensselaer Polytechnic, Ethan Brown, Glenn Ciolek,kibo Moroney Parry is the reason RPI failed ellipse is like Kibo fails with 938 is 12% short of 945
by Allen Walker Apr 13, 2019, 2:04:32 PM

Cornell a sicko school? Re: Cornell Univ like Christensen, an education parasite //with their 3 OR 2= 5 while their 3 AND 2 = 1, embracing the contradiction Either..Or..Or..Both
by Michael Moroney Jan 18, 2019, 4:59:49 PM

Re: Drs.Benedict Gross, Joseph Harris of Harvard, are you as dumb as Moroney never realizing the Real Electron=muon, Real Proton=840MeV,monopole=.5MeV // 12 proofs below
by Michael Moroney Jan 2, 2018, 11:15:07 AM

Re: Drs.Hugh Woodin,Horng-Tzer Yau of Harvard, never a Picture of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus//are you as dumb as Moroney//your students deserve better
by Michael Moroney Dec 29, 2017, 9:04:44 AM

Re: chemistry cannot exist with electron 0.5 to 938 MeV Re: Drs.Thomas Rosenbaum John Schwarz Kip Thorne of CalTech/never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, 0.5MeV = Dirac monopole
by Michael Moroney Jan 25, 2018, 11:36:09 AM

Re: Drs.David Cobden Victor Cook John Cramer of Univ Wash. are you as dumb as Jeff Relf, _...@__.__//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = monopole
by Michael Moroney Jan 14, 2018, 3:19:12 PM

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney on failed physicist Steven Weinberg who cannot entertain the question of which is the real electron of atoms-- is it the muon or the 0.5MeV particle?
by Michael Moroney May 29, 2021, 9:02:21 AM

Re: Cambridge, Harvard, Stanford, MIT, CalTech never does correct Logic, why an unpaid Archimedes Plutonium is doing their work
by Michael Moroney Oct 28, 2017, 11:55:50 PM

Re: the most stupid poster of logic in sci.math for decade-- Dan Christensen, that insane Canadian stalker
by Michael Moroney Dec 24, 2017, 1:15:41 AM

Re: Jeff Relf, Seattle offtopic shithead spammer says Democrats value tortured South Korean Moon Bears at trillions of dollars, while Republicans rather have rats than Moon Bears
By Michael Moroney May 10, 2021

Re: South Korea frees Moon Bears, due to Ayaz apology. Glory to God Almighty, South Korea finally freeing their tortured Moon Bears
I happened to see a video of a moon bear that was freed from a bile farm (in Vietnam). Nice to see,
By Michael Moroney May 9, 2021, 9:48 PM

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney pink slips Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall, Lene Hau,Thomas Hayes, Eric Heller, Jason Hoffman, Jenny Hoffman, Gerald Holton, Paul Horowitz, John Huth, Arthur Jaffe //cannot tell apart muon = real electron and 0.5MeV Dirac monopole...
by Eldridge Art Carpenter Apr 2, 2021, 6:24 AM

Re: fuckdog boston's Kibo Parry Moroney subhuman *stalkers* Betsy DeVos, NSF Dr. Panchanathan, barry shein's world std paying how much to stalk AP? Subhuman Kibo Parry Moroney says freedom of speech means freedom to stalk, liar, cheat, steal, ,,,,
by Hewitt Buettner

Re: Subhuman Kibo Parry Moroney says freedom of speech means freedom to stalk, liar, cheat, steal, kill// Dan Christensen, Uncle Al, NSF Dr. Panchanathan, Dept Educ Betsy DeVos, John Baez, Port563 Gilbert Strang, Barry Shein
by Hewitt Buettner

Re: 1---Kibo Parry Moroney asks, did we ally ourselves correctly in Korea, for it is South Korea that is behaving like a savage evil barbarians to Moon Bears
by Betsy Kibo Moroney Perry DeVos Anal Manure Buttfuck

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney says// Dr. Lawrence Bacow, can Harvard stop the Kibo Parry Moroney from his constant insane drumbeat of .... "I ate my brain" .... flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test
by Fred Glover

Re: Spamming fuckdog Kibo Parry Moroney says fire Stanford's Alexander Fetter, John Lipa, William Little, Douglas Osheroff, David Ritson, H. Alan Schwettman, John Turneaure, Robert Wagoner, Stanley Wojcicki, Mason Yearian rather than let them brainwash
by Richard Cranium Jan 24, 2021, 3:01:28 PM

Re: Moon Bear contents of Samsung and Hyundai? Is it true kibo Parry Moroney & Nicholas Thompson are investigating how much tortured moon-bear parts are installed in Samsung & Hyundai equipment??
by Herp Derpington

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Sci.math's worst sickfuck stalker-- Kibo Parry M.. Is he the worst because he is paid to stalk, or is it because he has sickfuck-psychologists guiding him, or a combination of both. As far as Kibo's math-- his 938 is 12% short of 945, tells all.

<1e08f952-58da-4364-be97-281775fd57a5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=122896&group=sci.math#122896

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2022 19:31:03 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Sci.math's worst sickfuck stalker-- Kibo Parry M.. Is he the
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 1 Jan 2023 03:31 UTC

Kibo Parry M on Herp Derpington,CIA Kate Heinzelman,Harvard's Dr. Hau.
Kibo on > I want to fuck her corpse
On Sunday, September 11, 2022 at 12:07:15 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> I want to fuck her corpse
Why Kibo??? Because she refuses to finish her experiment and see all the light vanishes simultaneously, or is it because she can not admit slant cut of cone is Oval, never ellipse???

Re: AP's 223rd Moving Earth +Moon out to a orbit near Jupiter or Mars. AP's 223rd book of Science// Calculating if Moon collided into Earth can push Earth out to a Mars orbit using the recent Dimorphos and Didymos data.
9:22 PM

Herp Derpington's profile photo
Herp Derpington
,

2
Re: Kibo Parry M sickfuck stalker along with his Dunning Kruger sickfuck psychologists who guide Kibo// Kibo claims that Ruth Charney, Dr. Panchanathan, Andrew Wiles, Terence Tao, Sheldon Glashow never had a single truth in their entire life, says Kibo
8:51 PM

Greta Baine's profile photo
Greta Baine
, …

3
Re: Kibo says "has always been wrong," Kibo, you mean Dr.Panchanathan, Ruth Charney, Sheldon Glashow, Peter Higgs, Andrew Wiles, Terence Tao never had anything correct in their entire life???

3rd published book

AP's Proof-Ellipse was never a Conic Section // Math proof series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Ever since Ancient Greek Times it was thought the slant cut into a cone is the ellipse. That was false. For the slant cut in every cone is a Oval, never an Ellipse. This book is a proof that the slant cut is a oval, never the ellipse. A slant cut into the Cylinder is in fact a ellipse, but never in a cone.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07PLSDQWC
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 11, 2019
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 1621 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 20 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

Proofs Ellipse is never a Conic section, always a Cylinder section and a Well Defined Oval definition//Student teaches professor series, book 5 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 14May2022. This is AP's 68th published book of science.

Preface: A similar book on single cone cut is a oval, never a ellipse was published in 11Mar2019 as AP's 3rd published book, but Amazon Kindle converted it to pdf file, and since then, I was never able to edit this pdf file, and decided rather than struggle and waste time, decided to leave it frozen as is in pdf format. Any new news or edition of ellipse is never a conic in single cone is now done in this book. The last thing a scientist wants to do is wade and waddle through format, when all a scientist ever wants to do is science itself. So all my new news and thoughts of Conic Sections is carried out in this 68th book of AP. And believe you me, I have plenty of new news.

In the course of 2019 through 2022, I have had to explain this proof often on Usenet, sci.math and sci.physics. And one thing that constant explaining does for a mind of science, is reduce the proof to its stripped down minimum format, to bare bones skeleton proof. I can prove the slant cut in single cone is a Oval, never the ellipse in just a one sentence proof. Proof-- A single cone and oval have just one axis of symmetry, while a ellipse requires 2 axes of symmetry, hence slant cut is always a oval, never the ellipse..

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B081TWQ1G6
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ November 21, 2019
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 827 KB
• Simultaneous device usage ‏ : ‎ Unlimited
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 51 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

#12-2, 11th published book

World's First Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus// Math proof series, book 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 15Dec2021. This is AP's 11th published book of science.
Preface:
Actually my title is too modest, for the proof that lies within this book makes it the World's First Valid Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, for in my modesty, I just wanted to emphasis that calculus was geometry and needed a geometry proof. Not being modest, there has never been a valid proof of FTC until AP's 2015 proof. This also implies that only a geometry proof of FTC constitutes a valid proof of FTC.

Calculus needs a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. But none could ever be obtained in Old Math so long as they had a huge mass of mistakes, errors, fakes and con-artist trickery such as the "limit analysis". And very surprising that most math professors cannot tell the difference between a "proving something" and that of "analyzing something". As if an analysis is the same as a proof. We often analyze various things each and every day, but few if none of us consider a analysis as a proof. Yet that is what happened in the science of mathematics where they took an analysis and elevated it to the stature of being a proof, when it was never a proof.

To give a Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus requires math be cleaned-up and cleaned-out of most of math's mistakes and errors. So in a sense, a Geometry FTC proof is a exercise in Consistency of all of Mathematics. In order to prove a FTC geometry proof, requires throwing out the error filled mess of Old Math. Can the Reals be the true numbers of mathematics if the Reals cannot deliver a Geometry proof of FTC? Can the functions that are not polynomial functions allow us to give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a Coordinate System in 2D have 4 quadrants and still give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a equation of mathematics with a number that is _not a positive decimal Grid Number_ all alone on the right side of the equation, at all times, allow us to give a Geometry proof of the FTC?

Cover Picture: Is my hand written, one page geometry proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, the world's first geometry proof of FTC, 2013-2015, by AP.

Product details
ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07PQTNHMY
Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 14, 2019
Language ‏ : ‎ English
File size ‏ : ‎ 1309 KB
Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
Print length ‏ : ‎ 154 pages
Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #128,729 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#2 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
#134 in Calculus (Books)
#20 in Calculus (Kindle Store)